OSO - Karen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have a birth control system?" they both asked at once. The situation was so weird that the three of them laughed.

"I take pills," Jenny said, then she looked worried... and corrected

"This slave took pills, up to when I've been brought here," she said uneasily

"OK, that's right. You will be used to that way of speaking. You've made good. Here we use an implant," Alex said.

"I will put it in your arm," Konstantin explained.

"Err..." Jenny was searching a way to avoid it

"Don't worry, I wore mine," Alex showed her arm to Jenny, as Konstantin was reaching for the tool, and inserted the small stick in the girl's arm.

"The exam is finished, I will lead you back to your cell," Konstantin stated. Jenny looked at both of them. There were tears in her eyes.

"Am... Is this slave good for service? Will this slave be sent to a brothel?" she asked before crying.

"Not yet, you will be trained to be a slave good for service. And no, the slave we train here are not brothel slaves. They are sold for an important amount of money so their owners take care of them. I know you find it humiliating, but you are to become a luxury item! I am one myself," Alex explained.

"Thank you," Jenny said while crying. She did not resist when Konstantin untied her for the chair and put her in transport mode, with her hands tied behind her back and her legs cuffed. They both left Melissa and Alex in the medical room. Alex felt fear in Melissa's eyes. She changed her gloves and took a needle.

"I will make a hole in you clit hood. It won't be painful," She sat between Melissa's legs and looked at her face. She saw the future slave was gritting her teeth. She looked down to the girl slit. As always she was amazed at her big clitoris. She squeezed the organ to peel the hood and drove the needle into the skin fold. She felt her jump half a second after the needle had emerged back from the skin.

"You felt something?" Alex asked.

"I felt a kind of biting," Melissa explained.

"This is a curved stick. It is what I will thread through the hole. That's all," Alex explained while showing the jewel. Then she put the end of the stick onto the needle's end and pushed until the stick was through the piercing she just made. Then she screwed small balls on the end of the stick. And she looked at her work. The lower ball rested on the slave's clitoris. Alex wondered what it would felt like, but knew Melissa will explain it soon.

"What will it fell like when it awakes?" Melissa asked.

"From what I read it is exciting and can even drive to orgasms," Alex replied.

"Oh..." Melissa replied.

"I'll lead you back in your cell, Melissa," Alex stated. She was amazed to see how Melissa walked until the slave realised it made no difference and began to walk as usual.

Once Melissa was in her own cell, and the ankle cuff had been removed, she tried to look at her crotch to see what Alex had done to her, but with her hands tied behind her, she was unable to bend enough to see inside her slit. She moaned in frustration and waited until the anaesthetic cream wore off.

Alex continued in the corridors toward Karen's cell. She dialled the code and entered. She was pleased to see her former mistress taking the waiting position. She was still unsteady, but she managed to stand up and kneel over the drain.

"How are you today, Karen?" Alex asked. Karen wondered what Alex meant. She acted as if she were a guard, so Karen suspected she might react accordingly. She would have preferred to speak more openly to the slave-supervisor.

"Fine, Master," Karen replied as she kept her head bowed.

"Hey, I'm no master! I'm Alex!" Alex insisted. Karen looked at the girl that had been her own slave. Perhaps they would go back to Karen's London apartment together. She wondered if that would be possible.

"I'm sorry Alex, You had a mistress tone. I preferred to be obedient. I... I'm bored of being here... Do you know when I will be proposed to be collared?" Karen asked.

"You know what it means?" Alex asked.

"I understand the choice I have is to be collared quickly or to be collared later. So let it be quick," Karen answered.

"That was not my question," Alex said.

"I know what it means. But I also know I don't have the choice really. What's more the quicker we find what we're looking for, the better it will be," Karen answered.

"I know they are discussing it. I think you can be collared within a week," Alex explained.

"Oh my god this so long... Alex... I shouldn't complain... but I'm so horny..." Karen begged

"The procedure works fine," Alex joked as she kissed Karen on her mouth.

"Thank you, Alex! Do you think one of the guards will come... to use me?" Karen asked with her cheeks red from shame.

"I'm not sure, but if one come he might have some difficulties to cum! I'm about to experience ruined orgasms on some of them," Alex laughed.

"Oh!... I'm curious. Please come and tell me as soon as you've done it!" Karen begged. Alex left and went to the room in which she was already awaited by Raphael who was smiling.

"I'm very proud to be the first to test that new way of a blowjob. Do you want me in a specified position?" The Italian guard asked. Alex was amazed, but also fearful.

"I would appreciate if you could lay on your back in the nude, by the way, what Frank told you?" Alex asked.

"He said you would need us to test new blowjob techniques. He added that perhaps some of them could be deceiving but that it was what research can lead to," he replied. Alex was reinsured he knew the result could be deceiving and amused he did not know the deceiving result is the desired one.

"OK. It is some techniques that are to be described in a future procedure. We are to test them. They ask for two levels of evaluation. One at the blowjob time, and another one a few hours later," Alex explained.

"Oh, It may be a blowjob that lasts for hours," Raphael laughed.

"Something like that, please, now get naked, Master," Alex dared to order. Raphael laughed and did not notice. Soon he was lying on the table. Alex contemplated his dark skin with some dark hair here and there. She climbed onto the table with her leather clothes on, as she did not want Raphael to see she wore diapers. Then she caressed his belly, and let her hands flow on his thighs. From the contractions in his legs, she knew he liked it. She was kneeling over one of his legs. She caressed between his legs and slowly he opened them to her. So her hand went up there to massage his balls. She was anxious as she remembered what was written in the men's centre procedure, but she was decided to take her time and not to let her hands immobile. Slowly the circles she produced on his skin reduced to converge to his erected manhood. His head was wet with pre-cum. She kissed the top, and wrap a hand around that handle that was well designed for her hand. She modulated the pressure of her hand.

"Humm... I do not see the difference, but it is divine how you are able to make it last!" Raphael said.

"You're not supposed to talk, Master," Alex replied, taking pleasure in giving orders to a guard. Then she wrapped her lips around the top of the dick and massaged it from her hand. She was proceeding slowly, as it was explained. The guard hips began to move and she stopped to stimulate him.

"Please, master Raphael," she said and she began again from the beginning drawing circles on his belly. His moaning showed that he was horny now and that she had to go quicker than the first time.

When she wrapped her lips again she passed her tongue on his pee slit and she felt a tightening so she stopped all stimulation again. She looked at the hard stick that was standing between her hands. There was another tightening. She felt Raphael was surprised she stopped her stimulation. Up to that moment, her mind was focused on what she had to do, and then she was thinking she failed. She might have stopped too early. In her procedure, Karen explained how difficult it was to find out the right moment to stop. Alex was about to work on the cock again, cursing her belt for not being able to take care of herself. The cock moved once again and to Alex surprise, the sperm flowed along the mast. She was successful; it was the first ruined orgasm she realised! Now she would have to explain it to Raphael! She was amazed by this show. It was like a lazy ejaculation. Instead of powerful squirts, cum flowed along the long penis. Sometimes the flow was more important, s and sometimes less, like the squirts still existed but were much less powerful. She was hypnotised by what she saw.

"What a pitiful end, if you were an ordinary slave I would have punished you!" Raphael shouted. Alex looked at him. She did not dare explaining it was what was desired.

"I'm sorry master Raphael, the procedure is complex, perhaps I would have to adjust it," Alex explained.

"At least you could lick all that cum!" Raphael said.

"I could, but the procedure is against it. Please wait a few minutes, and I will clean you. Can you explain what you felt? It is important I know," Alex said as she waited for the cum flow to stop.

"I... I err... The feeling is not bad, but it is not satisfying. Like having the ejaculation without the orgasm.... And I'm still horny..." Raphael tried to explain.

"It's nearly finished. I need you concentrate on your feeling all along the day to tell me!" Alex insisted.

"I must feel something special... Oh, Now I will be able to have orgasms without ejaculations?" He asked.

"It is an experiment. So do not hesitate to try and tell me," Alex said, as she used a tissue to clean the Italian prick.

"I will try to ask for blowjobs, and I will tell you if I'm able to have more of them, Alex," Raphael said.

"Humm... By the way... I wonder... Is there a planning for the monitoring?" Alex asked unsure she wasn't making a mistake.

"Of course, We have a written planning to be sure someone is in charge of the monitoring," Raphael replied as she was fitting his trousers.

"Can I find an old planning?" Alex asked.

"I thought you would want to be added on the planning. I will see if I can find some of them for you. How long ago do you want? And Why?" Raphael was surprised by Alex questions.

"I want one and two months ago-" Alex began.

"I see the reason why... In fact, you are Frank's investigator? It's well done. I'll have them for you, inspector," Raphael joked and left. Philipp was waiting outside, and he entered.

"Hi, Alex! What kind of Blowjob are we supposed to test today," he asked. Despite his good mind, Alex felt the fear she had felt since he spoke about himself on Sunday. She knew he had something to hide. She couldn't believe he was the killer, but she knew he knew something. And she knew Philipp knew that Alex was trying to find out what he was trying to hide.

"Raphael didn't like it. Perhaps you will. Remove your trousers and lay on the table, Master," Alex ordered.

"Oh, The slave is happy to be in a position to give orders to the guards," Philipp laughed but complied with Alex orders.

"Keep calm, Philipp. Perhaps you can say what you're worried about. I feel you're so stressed!" Alex tried as she began to caress the guard's body like she did to Raphael just a few minutes before. Philipp skin was pale and nearly hairless. His shaft was shorter and larger and Alex couldn't help but imagined how good it would felt to have it in her cunt. So she continued. She wanted to ask him why he was fearful, why he lied about the digitalis bottle. She wanted to know what he knew. At the same time, her right hand was drawing smaller and smaller circle around his sex while her other hand was cupping his balls. Her mind was drifting. He was moaning and she looked at him. She didn't dare to ask him some explanations. When her hand touched his shaft she moaned in frustration and quickly shoved the stick into her mouth. At least it was inside her. While she locked her eyes with his, she sucked and twirled her tongue onto the head of his penis. When she felt the tightening in the penis she remembered what she was doing, but needed some time to react and when she stopped the stimulation she saw the cum squirting from the prick slit high in the air. Philipp moaned in satisfaction and she knew she missed the ruined orgasm. 'When I perform on slave I will have to be careful not to miss the signal' she thought.

"Thank you, Alex, I'm pleased to help you," the guard said before leaving. Alex looked up at the camera. She smiled. She went next to the shelves and took a double-ended dildo. And she left the room.

Once in John's room, she used the knife onto the double ended dildo. She hoped her idea would work.

"Alex... Where are you?" Raphael's voice was coming from the kitchen. She hid the dildo and the knife and went to the Italian guard. John was next to him.

"Alex, I just gave Raphael the last months plannings. I suppose you want to know who was on monitoring task these days," John asked. Alex was in fear. She hoped it wouldn't be John! But if he wasn't the one on that task why was he here?

"I... I don't know..." She replied, looking at the guards because she didn't dare to look at the sheets of paper that were on the table.

"Philipp-" John Began

"On both days," Raphael continued.

"It doesn't mean he is the killer," Alex said. The guards looked at each other.

"A least he would have something to say," Raphael said.

A few hours later, Philipp was shivering as ever. The three others guards were looking at him.

"I... I did not kill them," was all Philipp seemed able to say.

"Philipp, You are the one that was at monitoring so you can have killed them. What's more, you know how they have been killed... I mean you are the only one of the guards that can have killed the girls," Alex explained. She detailed the digitalis that was in the medicine shelves. The fact she found it but Philipp said there was none. Konstantin confirmed that only Philipp and he had that shelves' key.

"I... I did not kill them!" he repeated while bending forward and backwards.

"I... I don't know if you did it or not, Philipp, But you must understand that there is a lot of facts against you. I think we have to lock you in a cell for the night. Does everyone agree?" John asked. The two other guards nodded.

"Please... no... I'm not a slave," Philipp begged

"No you're not, you won't be tied and you won't be naked," Konstantin proposed.

They discussed some minutes.

"Philipp, I can give you something to help you to sleep so the time would be easier in the cell," Alex proposed.

"Oh no... Don't drug me please," He begged. Alex proposition seemed to be so fearful that he agreed to reach a cell. They put a mattress and locked him.

Everybody was shocked. But they all thought the killer was stopped, despites they did not understand why Philipp killed these two girls. It was so surprising.

"Alex... look at what I found under my pillow," John came to say as he entered Alex's room. Alex looked at what was in his hands, and her cheeks became red.

"I needed something to do while I waited for the monitoring planning," She pleaded.

"You're a liar, Alexandra!, Yesterday you spoke about a sliced double ended dildo, didn't you?"

"Would you like to try it?" Alex proposed.

At first, John was uneasy at letting Alex lubing his ass, while he was doing the same to the slave girl. Threading the sliced end of the dildo in Alex rear was more pleasant. Alex had done a god job of removing the middle part of the sex toy so her rear wire had its place in the slit she made. She moaned as the tool entered her. He then went on all four, rear to rear with the slave girl and they aimed the silicon shaft to his anus. On the soil next to them was the soiled diaper Alex just removed. John felt humiliated and excited at the same time. The sex toy was touching his little hole and he felt the shaft moving toward him. Alex was pushing backwards. He thought of what he used to say to the slaves while he sodomised them for the first time. He tried to relax, to accept it and not fight it. Like Alex, he pushed backwards and felt the pressure increasing. The head of the toy was opening him. They both were pushing. They both were fucking each other. Then his hole was opened and then the toy began to penetrate him. It was new to him. The feeling was new but far from painful. He stopped moving but Alex was still pushing so the artificial dick continued to penetrate deeper into him. Its head passing against his prostate he let a moan escape his lips. Alex stopped and reversed her movement. The shaft was moving out and its head caressed his prostate again. Alex was doing most of the work and John was mostly passive. He was discovering something new. He felt the humiliation of being caged unable to touch him. He also felt humiliated to be on all four and to be fuck in the ass. The worst humiliation was taking pleasure at taking it in the arse. Slowly Alex increased the pace. Despite the slit she built in the dildo, it has fewer movements on her side than on his. But she didn't care, she was pleased to please him. John was used to having sex several times a day, so his frustration was already intense, and he came quickly. Alex moved to him and kissed him. His cheeks were red. And a white sticky fluid was visible on the soil and at the end of his chastity cage.

"You're ashamed you liked it, or you liked to be ashamed?" she asked him. He looked at her quizzically.

"At first I was ashamed to like it..." She explained while blinking.

"Oh, you mean I'm becoming submissive," John asked. She just laughed and kissed him.

"I hope tomorrow your chastity belt will be removed and you'll get mine's key," she said slowly as she put her head on his breast.

In his cell, Philipp was unable to sleep. He wished he had been able to explain what happened, but who would have trusted him?

"I cannot believe what I'm hearing," Frank said as Alex and the three guards explained what happened the day before. Alex couldn't say if Frank was happy on not.

"Please Master," she begged. She was uneasy. That investigation was her initiative, and normally a slave's initiative should be punished. Frank turned toward her.

"I'm proud of you, Alex, for finding who the killer is," Frank said.

"I'm not sure he is the killer, Master. Perhaps we should look at the video tapes, the monitoring's ones," Alex proposed.

"Of course, Alex, This is a very good idea," Frank approved.

"What will happen to Philipp?" Konstantin asked.

"I think we can show the slave that we are merciless with the guard that kills slaves. We should terminate him," Frank proposed.

"I don't think so, Konstantin proposed. We could make him a slave. I think the slaves would be more concerned," Konstantin opposed.

"I agree with Konstantin if you mean what I'm thinking about," John added.

"Well, you want him as the first male slave?" Frank asked.

"Male slave?" Konstantin and Raphael repeated.

"Yeah! We are about to open a male slave centre on this island. In the building that had been prepared last month," Frank said.

"I think it could be a good idea, a least for a beginning," Raphael said, but he did not seem to think what he said.

"Please Masters," Alex begged. They looked at her and nodded to let her speak.

"At least we could wait for the video tapes, before deciding what he will become," Alex proposed. They all looked at her.

"Humm... I'll have a look at the stored tapes," Frank said.

"Oh! John, Alex could you wait while the other goes to their routine," Frank added. He waited for the others guards to leave. And he threw a key ring to John.

"Your's and Alex's belt's keys, you can remove them," He just said.

John tried to begin to open Alex's belt but she urged him to remove his, as she removed her leather skirt. As soon as the cage opened the locked penis began to grow and John moaned in satisfaction at being able to be hard again. It took some time to remove Alex's belt and catheter.