OSO - Karen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Karen, please stop immediately what you're doing" Alex had to warn her as Karen's hand was moving between her legs.

"Of course, Alex. But I cannot help it" Karen apologised.

"Think about what you want for your collar, as I think you will be proposed tomorrow to be collared in a few days," Alex said. Karen's eyes opened wide. Her thoughts were mixed about the collaring, but she knew she had to do it.

"Thank you, Alex." the white slave said.

"Bind her arms again," Alex ordered to Melissa.

As she led Melissa out of the lower centre Alex had a thought, then went back to Karen's cell.

"What happens in the case of fire, Karen" Alex asked.

"Do you mean between my legs Alex?" Karen laughed.

"No, at the centre. There must be a way to open all the cells. All the doors. Mustn't there?"

"Err... Near each fire extinguisher there is a keypad. Every valid code opens the nearby doors for 5 minutes... I think. Why do you ask?" Karen explained.

"I'm happy you helped to design this centre, Karen," Alex said and left.

"Any valid code works she said," Alex explained to John as they stood in front of the green keypad that was behind the extinguisher at the corner of the male centre corridor.

"But it may open Philipp's door" John objected.

"I'll go and see him while you look into the room," Alex suggested.

John typed his personal code and looked at the keypad hoping for a light to acknowledge this order.

All the doors in the corridor popped open and a deafening siren sounded. Alex, surprised, looked at Philipp. He tried to stand up from his mattress but felt on the soil because of his tied arms. She went to him and helped him up.

"What is the problem?" Philipp asked.

"We wanted to test the fire system," Alex said.

"Retype a code to switch it off, but a different one than the one that has been used." Philipp said.

Alex ran to John and typed her own code. The siren though, continued going.

Philipp came to them and spelt out a code and the siren went off.

"What is this code?" John asked.

"Mine," Philipp said.

"Is it still active?" both Alex and John asked.

"It seems to be." Philipp said.

"I'm afraid we're unable to free your arms" John apologized.

"I understand," Philipp said. He then went back to his cell by himself. Both John and Alex looked at him.

"Thank you, Philipp." John said.

"Thank you for investigating the room, Master John." Philipp said. The three of them were uneasy. They stayed there without knowing what to say.

"I suppose ... this slave supposes it will have to ... I... it means... sucking you Master" Philipp asked.

"Err... You're a slave-to-be, Philipp. We'll wait for you to be ready. Perhaps we will prove your innocence before you decide to do it." John said.

"Thank you, Master." Philipp said. Alex and John locked him in his cell again. They looked at each other. 'He will be difficult to train' they both thought. Then they turned to the other side of the corridor.

"It's a surgery room!" Alex exclaimed.

"But we're not supposed to modify the slaves' body!" John said.

"Unless you want to change men to women," Alex said thinking about Philipp.

"You cannot be serious. It is not possible!" John stated.

"Plastic surgery for the face, John." Alex said while opening a door.

"It is the place where surgeons are supposed to change themselves before the surgery is to begin" Alex explained.

"I'm speechless, Alex..."

"So am I".

John and Alex decided to keep the surgery room a secret and explain they had a problem with the fire prevention system to Raphael and Konstantin. They shared a bed for the night but hardly slept that night. They were awake when the sun set over the Mediterranean Sea.

"Melissa spent months on this island before realising we were on an Island!" Alex said.

"All slaves are surprised when they see the sea for the first time. Don't you remember?" Her lover explained.

"You're right..." Alex replied while touching her collar. It was not the same collar that had been put around her neck at the centre one year ago because Karen wanted her to wear a golden one as the slave supervisor. Still, she remembered the moment when she understood her life had been changed forever and that she would never become the doctor she had wanted to become. She had a tear.

She had been a junior doctor studying Gynaecology in Saint-Etienne, a French town, known as the Green Cauldron due to its football team that had been famous all over Europe in the 70's, before the mining and steel industry collapsed. All of this was before she was born. Most of her weekends, she would drive through the narrow motorway to Lyon, one of the major cities in France. It was a one-hour drive with her small car. There she went to a BDSM Club. At the beginning, she was shy, but with time, she became more confident and affirmed she was sexually submissive.

Sometimes she was asked to play as a Dom, but she was uneasy in this role. With time she was well known there and from 9:00 PM to 3:00 AM she was used to obeying everyone in the club. She accepted to lick a pussy or suck a cock. She liked to be tied and displayed. From time to time she was spanked or whipped on the stage and was proud of her performance.

On one particular day it was raining in Saint-Etienne. The dark sky was low in the grey city and the top of the slag heap and the nearby mountains were hidden by the clouds. She had had a hard day at the hospital. In spite of everything, she was singing in the traffic jams as she drove in the Forez Mountains. She knew that she was about to forget all of this. For 6 hours, she would be a sex slave.

The weather was better In Lyon. She quickly dropped her clothes in the changing room and rushed into the club. Several pillories had been placed on the stage on this day. She knew one was hers. The manager greeted her and let her choose her place as she was among the first customers. She kneeled in front of the middle one and quickly she was locked there. She spent two hours there offering blowjobs after blowjobs. A martinet was available to those that were unhappy with her work.

She had seen the man before but didn't know his name. He offered to fuck her if she accepted a small spanking. She greedily accepted because she was so frustrated to suck cocks but not to get pleasure in return. Later the man offered to get her free from the stockings if she accepted to be his slave. "You're born to be a slave," he had said. So, she had been freed and a leather collar had been locked around her neck and the man paraded her around the club. She had crawled on all fours when he asked and she had let him tie her wrists high over her head. He used a cane to beat her in the private room. She warned him that she was near her limits. "I will stop if you agree to be a sex slave." he proposed. She played the game and agreed. She was a sex slave already she thought.

When she left the club, her cheeks and thighs were burning below her jean skirt and she was wondering how she would be able to drive back home. She opened her handbag to find her keys. Inside the handbag all was black. Suddenly, she awoke in the white cell. Unlike Jenny or Karen, she was lying on her belly for her hands had been cuffed behind her back.

Alex was still touching that collar but stopped thinking about how she became a slave and turned to John.

"You know, I think Karen is ready to be collared but up to now nobody has proposed her," Alex said.

"I will propose it at breakfast. If you do Raphael will not agree." John said.

"He needs to remind me I'm still a slave," Alex said.

"That's stupid!" John claimed.

"Be careful John! Now you, men, can become slaves also. You can even become slave girls." Alex stated. John did not dare to answer, but she saw in his eyes a fearful flash of anger.

What were Philipp's thoughts she wondered? She remembered her feelings, senses and emotions, while she awoke in the cell.

Lack of understanding at first: she wondered where she was and what had happened. Little by little the memories of the evening were coming back and explained the pain in her cheeks and thighs. She recalled searching for her car keys. 'Did I return to the club?' she wondered. She was dressed so it might not be the case. Being on her belly, her breast was squeezed by her own weight and her bladder needed a release. She tried to move and discovered her ankles had been cuffed tight. She began to try to topple on her side. After several trials, she succeeded when the door opened.

"Do not speak. Just nod if you agree to strip naked," The German voice said. At that time, she wanted to know where and why she was here. She wanted to urinate. She did not want to strip, so she shook her head.

"Ok, I'll come back later to see if you've changed your mind," The voice said. "Help me! Please! Ouch!" she tried but was kicked in the ribs.

"Do not speak, cunt". She was so shocked that she pissed herself and heard the door being closed. She couldn't remember how much time she stayed in her own urine crying and waiting but when the door opened again she nodded yes and disrobed in front of the two men. Hans left the centre later. Philipp was the other one.

She remembered the mixture of fear and anger as she was forced to remove each of her clothes in front of them. How helpless she felt. She had felt helpless before, in the BDSM club, but it was nothing compared to that. At the club, it was a game. At the centre, it was for real. They were neat, she was soaked in urine. She thought she could not be more humiliated than she was. Then they burned her clothes. She felt a knot in her stomach whilst thinking back to that very moment. The moment she began to understand how serious it was. This was designed to make her think there would be no return and it was exactly what she felt.

Once again, she thought the humiliation was at its top and then they proposed to her a shower. How could she have imagined the kind of shower she would get as they both pissed on her whilst she was kneeling naked over the drain of her cell.

After the golden shower, she had been given a cold-water shower, with a hose in her cell like Karen did after her softening. Then her arms were tied wrist to elbow behind her back.

"Please..." She had tried with a very soft voice.

"If you need to piss, squat over that drain. You'll be given food before we leave" Philipp had said.

"S'il Vous plaît" (Please in French) she tried again.

"Never speak French again. What do you want?" Philipp said with a strong French accent.

"Where am I? What will you do to me?" She asked softly.

"You're in a slave training centre, where you will be trained to be a slave and sold. You agreed to becoming a slave, didn't you?" The guard said.

"No!? Not like this...! I want to be back home" she cried.

Then she thought again... no, she could not remember the moment she discovered the centre was on an island. She could not remember the moment she saw the sea all around them. All she could remember was the moment she became a slave for real.

Philipp had disposed two bowls in a corner of the cell and look at the French red-head.

"I know it is difficult to accept, Alex. But you will. It will take time and we will wait for you to accept the reality of it." Philipp explained.

"Please... no!" was all Alex was able to say between her sobs.

"You've been beaten. Let me help you to lay down on the mattress and I will apply a lotion." He said. She thought about refusing but the kick in her ribs pleaded for another reaction. If she wanted to be in good condition to escape, she'd better obey and let Philipp apply some lotion to the back of her thighs and her butt.

Alex was responsive and being tied always made her wet. Philipp's hands went between her cheeks and Alex moaned as he massaged her there. While massaging, Philipp explained the rules to Alex. On her side Alex was shocked by what Philipp explained to her, but also by her body reaction. She tried to suppress her moanings but it was difficult.

"You seem to be wet and to appreciate this massage. Do you want me to go deeper?" Philipp asked.

"Oh, ouiiii" Alex could just manage to say.

"Oh yes, Master" Philipp corrected and stopped massaging the new slave-to-be.

"Oh yes, Master!" Alex obeyed. Philipp approved and resumed his massage.

Alex was cursing herself, but she couldn't resist Philipp's caress. His hands were massaging her anus on one side, and her thighs and cunt on the other, but avoided her clitoris. She was biting her lower lip but was so near to asking him to take care of her clitoris.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked while slowing down his actions.

"Oh! Please no!... Master" she said and felt guilty obeying so easily.

"Good girls deserve rewards," Philipp said as he massaged her anus.

"Oh please, my clit... ouch" She said and was corrected by a slap on her butt.

"No orders to your Master and do not say I, but this slave..." he indicated. Alex felt another wave of humiliation. Much more like the humiliation she was used to enjoying at the club.

"Please, Master, this slave would appreciate you to play with her clitoris" she tried.

"Not bad Alex, but 'slave' is neutral, its clitoris, but as it is your first day I accept it" Philipp explained.

"Thank you, Master" Alex felt obliged to say as she felt the Guard's finger reach her clitoris.

"Have you been fucked in the ass before?" he asked.

"...Yes... Master" she replied with shame.

"Did you liked it"

"Not always Master... I... this slave needs to be prepared"

Their discussion continued as Philipp made her last for some time before letting her cum.

When they looked at each other afterwards they both knew she would offer little resistance to her own enslavement.

When she thought of that time she felt how good Philipp had been that day.

Alex was behind John and Konstantin as they entered Karen's cell. As she had learnt to do, the blonde slave-to-be kneeled in front of them and bowed her head to greet them.

"Slave Karen, we are happy about your behaviour," John began.

"Thank you, Master," She replied.

"You are ready to wear the slaves' collar," Konstantin explained.

"By accepting the collar you claim that you accept your slave status," John explained.

"By being collared, you accept the slave training that will begin then," Konstantin stated.

"You can ask for more time in this cell, Karen. In this cell, you can refuse what is asked of you." John detailed.

"If you accept we will make a small ceremony during which you will receive your slave collar," Konstantin said.

"During this ceremony, you will receive your last wish. A slave must have no wish. You are granted one last wish, after which you will be a slave" John finished.

Karen swallowed and looked at all of them. Alex wondered what Karen was thinking. She tried to avoid this for her former mistress, but she was not sure Philipp was the killer and Frank decided it was better to keep that lure in case the killer was still in the centre.

"Thank you, Master. This slave accepts to be trained as a slave. So, this slave accepts the collar". Karen said with some emotion that could be heard in her voice.

"You can wait for your wish if you want to think about it"

"My wish is to cum, please, this slave need to cum, Master!" Karen said blushing.

"Today is Saturday, Karen, your ceremony will be on Tuesday, you'll cum then," They said before leaving.

Karen was shocked at first. She realized she had lost track of time. 'How much time did I spend here?' she thought.

Behind Karen's door, Alex thought about herself.

After Philipp had made her cum on her first day as a slave-to-be, Alex had obeyed easily. At first, she had been waiting for an opportunity to escape but found none. She was used to acting as a Slave and she easily adapted to her new life. She just had been sorry her Masters' had left her without orgasms for longer and longer periods of time. She had tried to ask what she did bad but had been answered that she required a higher level of obedience to get a reward. So, when Hans and John had come into her cell and had proposed her the collar she had accepted and hadn't been thinking about escaping anymore. Her only purpose was to please her Masters' and to get rewarded for it.

"You can wait for your wish if you want to think about it" John had asked.

"Please Master, can my wish be to be disrespectful at one of you... once a week?" Alex had asked.

"Alex! What do you think about?" John exclaimed and Alex had blushed.

"In my BDSM club, sometimes I was disrespectful, so I was punished by a spanking" Alex explained.

Both men had laughed.

"No, it is a one-time wish, Alex. You can wish a spanking. While in training being disrespectful would earn you a punishment, but often it will be more painful than a spanking," John had explained.

The thought made Alex wet in her chastity belt and leather clothes.

"John, all day long I couldn't do anything but remember when I was a slave-to-be" Alex explained that evening.

"Karen's collaring."

"Perhaps, or you speaking about slaves discovering the sea," Alex explained.

"Good or bad souvenirs," John asked.

"Mixed... but you are a fucking bastard, to do all of that to poor girls!" she said while looking at him.

"But... Alex..." John replied surprised by her sudden change of mind.

"I'm sorry, Master. I suppose you want to punish this slave" Alex said.

The following morning Alex was looking at the sea. She was nude but for her chastity belt and collar. A few red stripes were visible on the back of her thighs and sleeping had been difficult. She was sipping her coffee.

"Planning an escape by the sea, Alex" John asked.

"I would miss someone to remind me I'm a slave, Master-Cheri" Alex joked.

"It is Sunday, today," John said.

"I intended to inspect the ware we have" Alex explained.

"Something has been stolen?" John asked.

"I don't think so, but I have been unable to find the Beta blocker," Alex said.

"The what?" John asked.

"It is the medicine that should prevent erections without having to use a hormone," Alex explained.

"Frank must have missed it," John said.

"As Philipp is under hormone's I won't need it, but it is supposed to have been delivered. So I want to be sure it is missing before reporting to Franck," Alex explained.

"Perhaps you are paying too much attention to Philipp. He is a slave now, Alex," John stated.

"It is difficult for me to acknowledge my former Master is now a slave," Alex said.

"You should be used to it, it happened to your former Mistress also," John joked.

"You should be the one being worried, you could be in trouble soon," Alex replied as John grabbed her by her waist and pulled her toward his bed.

While Alex went to the wareroom, John inspected the Slaves-to-be. When he entered her cell, Jenny tried to stand up but was clumsy.

"I...I... This slave wanted... wished... Err... Well, please Master?" Jenny tried to say as John led her to a correct kneeling position.

"This is the position you must be when we enter into your cell," the guard explained as he bent her head in the bowing position.

"Thank you, Master?" Jenny asked, unsure of what she must do.

"That's right, slave Jenny. You have a question?" he asked while turning his head toward her.

"Please, how much time, will I spend here?" she asked while she began to cry.

"The time you need to accept what's happening to you, slave. Do you want to become a slave, to be trained to be a slave?" the experimental guard explained and asked.

"No, I want to be back home" Jenny cried.