OSO - Karen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're not ready yet, Jenny." He replied while petting her head. She let him do it.

"Please, it is so boring, being locked here, Master" She begged.

"It is made for this purpose. To let you think about yourself. If you're bored, would you like to have sex with me?" John explained.

"Master! No" Jenny immediately reacted, shocked to have been proposed that.

"You were not so shy with Melissa and Alex. If you change your mind make a sign to the camera, slave" John joked and locked the door.

Jenny was red and embarrassed to realise that everybody seemed to know what happened in the shower room. Her mind drifted to having sex with John.

In Karen's cell, John was greeted by the blonde girl who kneeled properly in front of him despite having her arms locked behind her back.

"Hi, Master John. Can this slave be useful to you?" She said as he approached her.

"Hi, Slave Karen. I was thinking about that patch of hair you still have above your cunt. Don't you think it must be removed?" John asked. Karen's first thought was 'no'. But she knew that as a slave she would have to be bare down there.

"As you wish, Master," she acceded. She tried to settle her own mind on it.

"Slave Karen, mustn't a slave be shaved here?" John insisted.

"A slave must comply with its Masters' wishes." Karen replied without knowing what John wanted her to say.

"Of course, Karen, but don't lie, you, do you want it removed?" He insisted. Karen raised her head and looked at him.

"This slave wish is to keep her pubic hair, Master. But this slave knows a slave must have one wish only: to please her Master. So, if my Master wants it removed, I want it removed" She said with a tear in the eye.

"That's what I wanted to hear, slave. That's right, I'll ask Corinne to look at you." He said.

"Thank you, Master" Karen replied as he closed the door. She bowed her head and looked at her smart patch of pubic hair that was soon to disappear.

In Philipp's cell, John was shocked at the former guard's tactlessness. With his arms tied behind his back moving was very difficult. He was still shaking and his eyes were red. John waited for him to reach the kneeling position. After several attempts, he eventually was kneeling in front of John.

"Your back must be straight, Philipp, and your head bowed, not the opposite," the standing guard explained as he corrected the new slave's position.

"And your legs must be spread" he added while he tapped the slave's thighs with the tip of his boots. "You know that your crotch must be easily visible," he explained so Philipp obeyed but John saw the humiliation tears that began to appear in the former guard eyes. Once the position was corrected, the chastity tube, which was dangling between his legs, was apparent.

John was uneasy toward the man, who he thinks killed two slave girls. On the one hand, he deserves a punishment but on the other hand, he could not help feeling some sympathy toward Philipp. He was walking around him. He was choosing his words when Philipp slowly raised his head.

"Please, Jo... Master John," he begged.

"You want to ask for something, slave Philipp?" John asked.

"Please, yes. Mistress Alex said I could..." Philipp started to say.

"This slave, she said, this slave..." John interrupted.

"Mistress Alex said, this slave could have his arm's free..." he tried again.

"Have its arms free" The guard corrected. Philipp swallowed. More tears flowed on his bearded cheeks.

"Have its arms free, Master" the slave finished.

"We don't want you to be able to type your code, Philipp, we discussed it already," John stated.

"Perhaps this slave could wear mittens, Master" Philipp explained.

"Would you like to suck my dick Philipp?" John asked. Philipp stared at him.

"Oh, non, pas ça, please, no, John, don't force me to do that..." Philipp cried.

"Okay, Okay Philipp. I just thought you were ready to do something to get your arms freed. By the way, you know the centre rules... I will let you think about it. Oh, by the way, I would like to have all that body hair removed from you. Do you think I can call Corinne to do it?" John asked again. Philipp looked at him and imagined Corinne's reaction if she saw him naked and tied as a slave-to-be.

"Oh please John..." Philipp begged again.

"No problem, we will wait, Philipp. Alex thought you were ready to make a good slave, I think she's optimistic."

Then John left. The slave dropped to the floor and cried. Since he was a slave, he had not imagined he would be asked to suck the other guards, or that he would have to face the slave girls.

John then made a visit to Melissa's room. She immediately kneeled in front of him.

"Good morning Master," the black slave greeted him.

"Good morning Melissa, have you discussed your sessions for the next week?" John asked.

"Err... yes Master," Melissa answered. "Benedikta suggested me to choose to be tied spread eagled on an X-cross," she said blushing.

"So every slave would caress you, Melissa?" John asked.

"I hope so, Master" The black girl blushed.

"But Masters' also would be able to use you," John stated.

"Well, there are more slaves than Masters', Master." Melissa said with a funny face.

"Okay Melissa I'm glad you thought about it," John felicitated.

"Thank you Master. I also thought about a spanking for the pain session." The black slave answered.

"I think the X-Cross can do for both pain and bondage, Melissa. At least for an inexperienced slave as you," John stated.

"Thank you Master." The new slave girl replied.

John was happy with Melissa taking charge of her session and decided to discuss it with Konstantin.

"She wants to be put on an X-cross for her first bondage session, you said?" the unbelieving Russian guard asked.

"She wants to be leg-spread without her belt!" John laughed.

"I think I won't be the only one to take advantage of this belt removal" The Russian added.

"She is aware, but she said, 'there are more slaves than Masters', she wants to be used" John joked.

"I did not expect this from this chick!" Konstantin stated.

"Yep... What is this, Betaxolol? Isn't it the beta something Axel is looking for?" John asked while pointing his finger at the bottle of pills.

"Err, it's possible, John. I don't remember this bottle being here before" Konstantin explained.

"Isn't this shelf closed with only you and Philipp having a key?" John asked again. Konstantin looked at John.

"Philipp could have added the bottle..." Konstantin began to say.

"Franck brought it there, Philipp was already in a cell." John thought while speaking.

"But I didn't open the shelf, John!" Konstantin added.

"I trust you. It means somebody else has a shelf key!" John stated.

Later during the night, John explained the situation to Alex.

"Betaxolol is a Beta-blocker. It is the medicine I looked for but I couldn't imagine it was on the shelf. Franck must have his own key," Alex said.

"It could be Raphael?" John proposed.

"He never comes to the medical wing," Alex denied.

"Something seems wrong to me." John said.

"I'll ask Jim to come for Karen's collaring." Alex proposed.

"Do you think you could speak to him without Raphael or Franck noticing?" John asked.

"I think so... but Master, what do you have there?" Alex asked.

"Alex, I'm not supposed to remove your belt, give me back the key!" John protested as Alex took her belt's key.

"Allo, Franck? ... Igor speaking! How do you do?... Happy to hear that from you... That's fine! ... The reason for this call? Well, we discussed my fee for an assassination? ... Faked I hope... You can arrange that? ... That would be wonderful!... A black slave girl? ... Ho, she's lesbian, what a pity! ... Oh! I understand she'll be a target! ... Let me know when it is time to take her! ... The day after tomorrow? Thanks... Good bye Franck!"

In the centre, on that Monday morning, nobody knew about the phone call between Franck and Igor. John was following Alex and Konstantin's advice and met Melissa.

"Hi, Melissa" John began.

"Hi Master, what can this slave do for you?" the slave asked while kneeling in front of him.

"We thought about programming your bondage session tomorrow, Melissa." John answered.

"Are you asking for this slave's permission, Master?" The girl asked with just a bit of insolence.

"In fact, I am, slave. Because tomorrow is Karen's collaring, so you will be the slave she will see as she will go upstairs. As you have met before, I think it would be a good thing that you greet her on her arrival here. But the centre's director will be here, so they might take advantage of the situation if you see what I mean." John explained as the smile shown on the slave's face finally changes into a funny face.

"If we do it, I want to be sure you'll be able to take it. If you're not sure though, I would prefer not to take the risk," John continued.

"I'm not sure I'm able to take it" the slave began with some tears in her eyes. Then she touched her collar. Her posture changed. She was straight again and looked into her Master's eyes.

"This slave is a collared slave. It cannot say no, Master. It'll have no choice but to take it." She cried.

"Please let Alex help me, Master, but I must take it for Alex, for Karen... for you," she continued.

"That's right Melissa, Alex will help you" John stated.

Alex on her side went to speak with Karen.

"Oh! Alex, I'm so afraid, I made a mistake of asking for an orgasm!" Karen exclaimed.

"That's what most slaves ask for, Karen!" Alex tried to calm the blond slave.

"I... I know... I'm so horny! But I'm stupid, once collared I will get orgasms" she complained.

"There have been more stupid wishes than yours Karen, calm down!" Alex stated.

"They will make me long for an orgasm, Alex, that's what they will do?" Karen said.

"No, they won't. Calm down, I promise they won't make you humiliate yourself to get an orgasm" Alex explained, which seemed to appease Karen.

That evening Alex was anxious about what was to happen on the day that would be coming next.

It was the rain that poured on the window that awoke Alex and John on that Tuesday. The weather had turned.

"What is easy as a slave in clothing?" Alex joked.

"We have a lot of things to do today, but will you continue the feminization on Philipp now you have the beta blocker?" John asked.

"Franck and Jim will decide today, John" Alex replied.

"Hi Jenny, I'm leading you to the showers today." Raphael said. The young girl was kneeling in front of him.

"Please Master!" she asked.

"Yes Slave?" the Italian replied.

"Master John asked me... " she began.

"Master proposed to fuck you, slave? Remember not to say 'I'" Raphael interrupted.

"Yes Master, and... This slave wanted to know ... will ... This slave get out of this cell if she accepts to..." Jenny uneasily explained.

"You're negotiating, slave? You've nothing to offer. If we want to fuck you, we can do it" he explained looking at her. She began to cry.

"What we want is obedience. To get out of this cell, accept what we ask of you. Not just one fucking session. When you will be happy to be asked something and be able to satisfy your Master, only then will you get out of here, not before!" The Master explained to the crying girl.

John woke Melissa up.

"Sorry Master!" The black girl uttered and quickly kneeled in front of the guard.

"A slave is not sorry, Melissa" John explained, "You did well, or not, and then you're punished".

"I... This slave ... hardly slept Master" Melissa added.

"No excuses, Melissa, you did well, or not..." John repeated.

"So, this slave must be punished Master," Melissa said while crying.

"No need to punish you for needing to sleep. I just don't want you to be sorry again" John explained.

"Thank you Master," Melissa said with joy.

"We will go to the showers, I will remove your belt, but you're forbidden to touch yourself, okay?" John said.

"Please Master?" Melissa asked.

"Yes Melissa".

"Can this slave be punished already because not touching itself will be near impossible?" she said with a wink.

"The punishment is to take your bondage session with the belt on" John added with a wink.

"Oh... Masters' don't rate humour." she added.

"They do but they have their own, that slaves don't like" John joked.

"Oh, you're already awake Karen?" Alex said when she found the blonde girl kneeling when she opened the cell door.

"I heard you type in your code Alex and I hardly slept last night," Karen said.

"Oh, I see you've met Corinne, ah do not close your legs!" Alex exclaimed as she saw that Karen's pubic hair had disappeared.

"Oh, I feel even nuder than before Alex!" Karen explained.

"I understand what you mean Karen. Stand up and I will lead you to the showers." Alex added.

"Thank you, Alex." Karen said as the red-head locked the ankle cuff to her former mistress.

"Now that we are in the corridor, Karen, I have something to say to you," Alex said in a low voice.

"Has there been another killing?" Karen asked anxiously.

"No, Franck and Jim will be present at the ceremony, you must show that you recognize them!"

"Oh, clever..." Karen said.

"Philipp won't be there." Alex added.

"What happened to him?" Karen asked.

"Err! We're not sure, but he is suspected of being the killer," Alex said.

"But Alex, it means this ceremony is not needed!" Karen exclaimed.

"Continue walking Karen, I'm sure he is innocent, which means the killer is still present, so we still need a lure." Alex explained.

"I don't like being a slave-lure!!" Karen protested.

Konstantin replaced Alex who ran to Melissa, the black slave girl, who was already in the nude with a leather bracelet and anklet. She was anxious and excited thought Alex, from the way she was moving and she rubbed her hands. Alex saw she was struggling to touch herself, she was clenching her thighs also. She then realised how horny she was too.

"At least Alex you're here!" Melissa exclaimed.

"Alex, I need your help to fix the cross next to the stairs." John asked.

"Of course, isn't Raphael here to help?" Alex inquired.

"No, he is at the plane greeting Franck and Jim."

"They're here already?"

"The plane just landed" John explained as they were rising the cross up to its support.

"Please isn't it high enough?" asked the fearful Melissa. She got a frown eye from both Alex and John.

"We thought your crotch would have to be high enough to be difficult to reach for men, Melissa, but if it's not what you want, it is not a problem," Alex said.

"Oh, I understand" replied Melissa while looking at her feet. Then she looked again at Alex, "How will I get up here?"

"You'll use the stool there" laughed Alex while Melissa got up. She then spread her arms to meet the X-cross arms. John used the leather strap around her black wrists.

"Now you will put your feet on each footrest" Alex explained, as she slid the key in the belt's keyhole.

"I... I will be legs-spread..." The newly collared slave said, uneasily.

"That's the principle, Melissa, you'll be helpless and offered to everyone" Alex explained.

"Oh la la" Melissa said as her belt was removed to let everyone see her wet clit. She began to put her left foot on the footrest. Just as she put her foot down, John locked it in place with a leather strap. Melissa swings a little and then put her other foot on the other footrest.

"Oh, I'm ... so... open" the slave complained as John locked her in place.

"You are and with time it will be exhausting Melissa. If you keep it up for two hours you will earn the points, you want them, you need them, Melissa," Alex encouraged her.

She looked at the black girl spread onto the cross, her sex opened, and her clit piercing in view of everybody. She moved her weight from one leg to the other, trying to get accustomed to the position.

"Don't be surprised Melissa, I'm just lowering the footrests." John said.

"But..." Melissa began.

"You'll have to be on the tip of your toes Melissa, but you'll manage that" Alex cut her off.

"It has to be difficult Melissa, it is a kind of challenge, but you'll be proud of it" John added.

"But..." Melissa tried again pushing on her toes.

"We rely on you Melissa! If it's too difficult to push onto your feet, you will let you hang from your wrists" Alex concluded. Then she passed her hand onto Melissa's belly toward her crotch. The slave moaned like a yearling.

In the lower storey Karen's hair was being braided by Corinne. The fear and anxiety were shown on her face, but she didn't complain. She didn't laugh at Corinne's jokes either. She knew the ceremony would be tricky. She had designed it like that, but at that time she never expected to be submitted to it.

"Hi Raphael, Jim wants to see that slave girl, it is the quickest tamed, isn't it?" Franck greeted the guard.

"Hello Franck, hello Jim, I'm not sure about it but the others believe she's ready. I hope it won't lead us to bad surprises later." Raphael nearly apologized.

"She was easy, and you are very effective." Jim said.

"Too easy, in my mind." Raphael said to himself.

"The black girl, what's her name..." Franck asked.

"Melissa" the guard completed.

"Yes, that's her, Melissa, she will come to London with us on our way back." Franck declared.

"Err, she's not ready, if she will ever be and she's not branded." Raphael objected.

"That's okay Raphael, I know." Franck said.

"Are you sure we can rely on her, Franck?" Jim asked.

"At least you will see her, she's in a bondage session today." Raphael explained.

'It's done, I've got to go all the way' Karen thought as she was going upstairs. But as she was climbing the last stairs she saw the black flesh of Melissa exposed to her. The position was obscene, but Karen felt a surge of excitement as she looked at it. She turned to Konstantin with a questioning face.

"She's not being punished, it will be explained to you later." the Russian guard said to reassure her.

"Can I... this slave pleasure her, err it?" She asked, biting her lower lip.

"Once you are collared if you wish too." the guard laughed.

'I must look surprised' Karen thought, whilst being led to a room behind Melissa's cross.

She looked inside, it was dark, but she understood immediately what was in store for her.

'Oh my god, no!' she thought. She had worked to change the way people were enslaved. Her idea was to make girls and boys promise to let themselves be enslaved. She was about to live that. It was the prelude to the real training. She thought of Melissa. She wanted to caress her, to kiss her, to eat her. She knew the cross was painful, but part of her wanted to be in Melissa's place: exposed on her cross.

Usually, the slaves that asked to cum, were given a dildo affixed to the ground and allowed to masturbate in front of everyone, with their arm tied in their back. That last wish was tricky. It was made to make sure the slave understands she was her Masters' toy. She was no different. Her orgasm won't be difficult to reach, she knew. Franck and Jim were in front of a few people holding her collar. Just in front of them was the Symbian machine. She would have to sit on it and would be stimulated until she cums. The machine would then stop. She would thank her Master and the machine would start again. Until she cum again. It would start again and again... until she was exhausted, until her pussy was sore, until all her crotch hurt from over stimulation. She asked for cum. She would cum. She swallowed her saliva and entering kneeled down in front of the directors.