OSO - Karen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't listen to what she said but felt the collar being closed around her neck.

Melissa was hearing it. At first, she couldn't understand as Karen was installed on the fucking machine. Karen's moan was so low as she sat with the device in her. Then the newly collared slave had her arms and legs tied behind her back. Her knees were in contact with the ground but there was little she could do to move on the half-cylinder she sat on. Then the motor began to whine. Karen's moaning increased as the device moved to the top of the machine. Not only did it stimulate her vagina, but it also caressed her clitoris and Karen's moans increased with the motor speed.

Melissa felt empty spread on her cross as Karen cried from pleasure in the room next door. She was able to count each of Karen's orgasms whilst she was given none. She cried in despair.

Inside the room Alex, Corrine, John and Jim were watching Karen struggle to cum at first and then her struggle to avoid the mechanical stimulation. Alex passed a hand onto her belt and moaned in frustration at the sight of her former mistress being made to cum against her will: 'too much for her, too little for me or Melissa' she thought. She had a look at Corinne and saw the Slave was twisting her hands and rubbing her thighs. 'Corinne also longs to cum' Alex laughed and imagined the bulge in the men's trousers. At the same time, Karen asked, "no more, please...".

"It's the twelfth time she has cum." John stated and stopped the Symbian.

"Thank you, Master." said the exhausted Karen, her wrist and ankles still cuffed behind her.

Franck went in front of her and unzipped his fly. Karen looked at him with the angry eyes of one that expected to be free from her ties, then she reminded herself she was the slave and she opened her mouth and bent toward the director's manhood.

"Very well, not finished, but very good, hmm and skill-full" Franck exclaimed.

As Jim went next to him, to queue, Alex whispered to him "I have a room prepared for your special, Master".

He turned to Alex "With Karen?"

"She's not used to that, this slave thought it would do it," Alex said her eyes lowered.

"Nice Initiative Alex, I'm pleased you thought of it and volunteered" Jim answered.

"Who has Alex's belt keys," He asked, and John gave them to him and he followed the slave supervisor from the corridors to a room upstairs.

"I am glad you thought of it Alex. I don't know the girl's name, who is the one that will suffer for our pleasure?" Jim asked. Alex stopped, looked at him. "I will... there will be only the both of us." She replied

"You need to speak to me or did you just prepare what I like?" Jim asked as they passed the corner.

"I prepared what you like because I have to speak to you!" Alex answered while smiling despite fearing what she was going to do for Jim.

In the room, Karen still had a mouthful and near her, Corinne was taking care of John.

"John, Melissa is available, I mean really..." Franck asked between two moaning's.

"Hmm, she volunteered, and she hopes to get women more than men, but she knows she could be used by men" John explained. As they spoke Corinne winked at Karen, and both girls increased their speed and force on the blowjobs.

"But I think Karen would be happy to show you how she would swallow your seed" John laughed at the slaves beginning of rebellion.

Alex opened the room and Jim recognised the way the straps were arranged in the rafters. This room was a loft and the roof's beams were visible. As his eyes moved to Alex, the slave supervisor was waiting for his gaze to begin to strip.

"Oh, Alex, I am flattered, you organised this." The OSO creator said. Alex took a bottle of water and drank from it.

"That's what I was about to ask..." he declared.

Alex removed some clothes, drank, removed some clothes again, drank up to when she was wearing her belt and the bottle was empty.

"Do you want to tie me now, or to remove my belt first, Master?" she asked.

"I like the idea of tying you first, so you will not have bad ideas!" he laughed.

Alex then put her head on a cushion next to the vertical beam, and as Jim came next to her, launched a leg in the air. He caught it and locked it in the designed strap. Alex raised her other leg, and Jim tied it so she was in Y position, head down and her leg spread. She raised her wrists to her waist and Jim shackled them to the vertical beam that supported her. He then opened the belt and began to remove it, which was not easy because the slave's movement was severely restricted.

"It is a delicate attention, Alex," Jim said as he kissed Alex's wet pussy lips.

"Thank you, Master" half-moaned Alex.

"Do we have to wait long?" he asked.

"I drank before Karen's collaring and it will come, but I'm not needy right now. I thought we could speak while we wait" Alex explained. Jim sat next to her and made his fingers slide onto her skin.

"So, I'm listening," he said while passing his fingers along the slave's opened sex.

Alex remembered the only previous time she had been alone with Jim. She wasn't conscious of what he would want from her. Today she knew, and she was dreading it.

"We think we know who killed the girls" she began.

"Philipp, as far as Franck has said to me. I cannot believe it." Jim continued.

"Hmm,... " she began as his finger went close to her clitoris.

"We have lots of proof against him... perhaps too much..." She declared.

"Too much proof?" Jim said as he began to remove his shirt.

"It's as if someone wanted to have him indicted," she explained.

"Why him?" Jim replied.

"I don't know, perhaps he knows too much... let me explain..." the slave supervisor said.

"Do please." He replied while removing his trousers.

"Philipp was monitoring the girls, so he did it or he knows who did it. He had access to the medicine shelter to get the poison, and he could have destroyed the videos." She enumerated.

"Who else can do that," Jim asked.

"I'm not sure, and I wouldn't say a name. But Phillip is either guilty or someone wants him to be accused because Philipp knows too much" Alex said.

"What does he know?" Jim asked.

"I don't know, perhaps about a surgery room?" Alex said.

"What surgery room? What do you mean Alex?" Jim asked whilst kneeling in front of Alex's head.

"I don't know. I would like you to search if OSO built a surgery room or have contracts with surgeons" Alex said. Then she looked at the erect penis in front of her nose and opened her mouth.

"Why would we have such things, Alex. I always forbade body modifications" Jim said as he threaded his cock on the upside-down slave in front of him. Alex began to suck him, hoping he would not cum in her mouth like the previous time she was like this. She hadn't been able to swallow, and the seed flowed into her nose.

"Is that what you are thinking about" Jim asked, before removing his cock from her mouth for her reply. She took a breath.

"I'm not sure, Master Jim, but some of the organization members are becoming slaves nowadays." Alex replied and opened her mouth to suck him again.

"Do you mean there is a trick to take control of OSO," Jim asked again. Alex just moaned in agreement whilst she kept on sucking his cock.

"Is this linked to the men's centre? Do you think I am in danger?" Jim asked as he removed his cock from the slave's mouth whilst he massaged her lips that were just available to him in this reversed position.

"In your place I would be cautious" Alex replied. "Hmm, I'm near needing, Master."

"I really love this game, Alex. If you cannot hold until I cum, you'll get the cane," Jim said as he slid his member into her mouth again.

But this time he began to make some water flowing sounds and played with her clit while he fucked her mouth. Alex's need to pee was increasing and she knew the game, having played it already before she became Karen's slave. She knew it was Jim's favourite game. Then the Master came and his seed flowed into her mouth. She tried to swallow as hard as she could, but in her inverted position, it was near impossible and most of it flowed down her nose. She coughed, and as she did, she let a stream of urine leak from her upside down slit. The river flowed slowly along her belly. She coughed again and more urine flowed over her body. Jim looked at the spectacle as the urine flow passed her breast and cascaded onto her face and into her nostrils. Alex was ashamed and uneasy with this mixture of urine and cum in her mouth and nose. She closed her eyes and let her urine flow freely over her body. She was pleased to have pleased Jim.

"I'll ask John to send some slave to untie you, Alex you're too filthy for me to do it" Jim said.

Meanwhile, Corinne helped Karen to walk outside the room where she had just been collared. As the new slave, she saw Melissa with her muscles taut. She understood the black girl had been waiting for so long now. She came to her and kissed the opened pussy. Then she began to lick it.

"Oh, no, it's too difficult to bear, I must keep my position" she began, but quickly changed her mind. "Oh yes there, oh please, Karen, yes..." Corinne stood next to her and began to fondle the black girl's breast, "You weren't forgotten, Melissa" Corinne said.

Melissa struggled on the cross. Her position wasn't easy to bear. The stimulation would lead her to open her legs and relax, but it would mean hanging from her arms so breathing became difficult. So, she tried to hang for longer and longer period of times, and eventually succeeded in cumming.

"Oh, Melissa, that's good!!" said Karen.

But Melissa was hardly able to push on her legs after cumming and she was suffocating.

"You're lucky Melissa, you still have 30 minutes to validate your session, and I don't think you'll be able to do it." John began, and the black girl was only able to nod.

"But Franck wants you to go to London with him. He has a mission for you, so it will end your session at the end" He added, and the slave smiled.

Alex was being untied when she heard the plane leaving the island. She knew Melissa, Jim and Franck were on board. She went to shower hoping she had not made a mistake in telling her idea to Jim.