Our Tattered Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner we turned off all the other lights and cuddled up on the couch with a blanket draped over us. Mom's body was pressed firmly up against mine, and I could feel her breasts move as she breathed. Suddenly she took my hands on hers and once in a while Mom would squeeze my hand and I would look at her only to find her staring intently at me. I asked myself, "Had she recognized ne; does she know who I am?" And I answered myself, "No, that's not possible"; In any case, a chill ran through my body.

Was inevitably, the two of us in a house isolated from the world in a winter storm, with full stomachs a crackling fire in the fireplace, and almost hugging together under a blanket, at least cuddled against each other. We were for a fact both deprived of sex for a long time and I was a young man and she was in her prime; was the ideal situation for an explosion of our sexual urges, in a moment when our eyes met the pupils dilated with desire and our breathing hectic our lips came together for the first time.

During most of those intense moments, we would kiss, sometimes chastely, sometimes with the passion that only lovers experience, and then went back to watching our tree. She had some Christmas music playing softly on the stereo. And Natasha, my mom, her feet curled up beneath her, leaned into me, my arm around her and her head on my shoulder. "This is so perfect" she said softly. "This is so..."

"Romantic?" I suggested, pulling her against me.

"Yes, romantic" she replied, looking up into my eyes. "This is how I always wanted Christmas to be like, cuddled up on the couch with the man I love, but...well, you know how it is, it hasn't been like this for a long time now" She left the rest unsaid.

"Yes, I know, and now I guess you'll have to make do with me" I said it kind of jokingly, but also realizing she might take it as if I was flirting.

"Actually, John, I like being with you. You have always been respectful, exactly what I like. I can't imagine anyone I'd rather be with right now. Thank you for this". She rose up and kissed me on the corner of the mouth. "I love you, like a son."

Natasha gasped a little and for a moment as I pulled slightly back at hearing the word son, she looked as if she might kiss me again, we just gazed at each other for a long time, the air was full of erotic tension; and finally, she smiled at me and leaned into me again, putting her head on my chest. "It's very romantic," she whispered and then she fell silent and the tension slowly drained away. The moment was wonderful and romantic and we watched our blinking Christmas tree for a long time, content to be in each other's arms.

At the time, when I first figured out that she was attracted to me, it was something, not desired, much less expected. I wasn't waiting for it, it was something I was not expecting at that moment but, at the same time, it had been in my mind for so very long that I congratulated myself that she felt that way about me, and expressed this depth interest in being with me.

She asked if I would like to see a movie, I said yes and she looked for and found a chick flick she liked; Natasha went to got ready for bed. I changed into some boxer shorts and a T-shirt. Natasha came out wearing only a nice sweatshirt, looking sexy as hell as it showed off lots of her shapely legs and was just long enough to make me wonder what she had on underneath. After the movie, we watched the news, the weatherman gleefully predicting another five or six inches of snow overnight. She was touching me all over, while drinking and cuddling, further exploring the boundaries, suddenly the TV went blank. The snow had apparently cut the reception.

And then I tuned the radio into a station playing slow blues and jazz Christmas music.

"Mmmm, I like this music, John," She said, swaying a little in time to the tune.

I smiled and replied, "Would you like to dance?"

She grinned from ear to ear. "I'd love to, John!" I turned off the lights on the Christmas tree and took her by the hand and walked her to the middle of the room in front of the glowing fireplace. She put her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist and we slowly moved to the music.

As the melodies flowed out the radio, Mom rested her head against my chest and whispered, "I love you, John"

I wanted to cry "I'm not John, I'm your son" My heart felt like it would burst and I whispered back, "I love you, Natasha"

Mom sighed and pressed herself more snugly against me. She lifted her head to look me in the face, her eyes glittering with love and I think desire. "Whatever we are, whatever we become, I'll always love you. Never forget that, John."

I could barely make my voice rise above a whisper, "I won't. I love you so much, Natasha, you cannot know how much I do." We continued dancing, our movements slow and steady, almost melting into one being, and both our hearts beating at the same rhythm. I pulled Natasha, my mom, more tightly against me, relishing her warmth, her softness against my body. My hands slowly strayed downwards, finding their way underneath her sweatshirt until with awe I realized I was holding my mother by her bare ass cheeks. Her skin was soft and hot to the touch. I realized I was as hard as a rock, my cock pressing against Natasha's stomach.

The only thing left to do, was to make love; and so my heart beat faster, with each step, drawing us closer to her bed and the moment where I would cross the line, a line I dreamed to cross, but I never thought I would ever approach.

In the few steps it took for us to reach her bedroom, my mind began racing as I thought about how very surreal this all was. Natasha was my mother, and she was someone whom I had been in love with for a long time now. In all this time I had been on the ranch we hadn't really touched each other, here and there sometimes a brushing of hands, on rare occasions, a touch on my shoulder or arm when she wished to call my attention and point out something that she did not understand in the accounts, today had been the first time touching had had a different meaning, in one way had been, but it was not a sort of flirting; as if we had been trying to discern if this was what we really wanted.

**********

"I'm going to give you an around the world tour, if that is Ok with you, would you like it?" I asked Natasha, my unsuspecting mother.

"I, I...I don't know what it is, maybe"

It was clear her uncertainty, beyond her elegant figure, her offhand attitude that of a sophisticated woman of the world she hadn't stopped being inside her a teenager from a rural world; her amatory experience was, apparently, not very extensive, my father, who was a great physician, was probably an average lover. A thought flashed across my mind that made me smile inwardly. Surely my father hadn't had a professor at the University who was as good as Melanie; who had a master degree in "Loving 101", "102", etc, etc.

While Natasha stepped over to the dresser, placing her wine glass atop it, I walked to the nightstand by the bed, setting mine there; and just as she was about to turn, I went to her from behind placing my hands on her shoulders. She leaned back to me her head on my chest, I tilted her head to the side and then I pulled her long hair aside and started kissing and licking her neck with the tip of my tongue as my hands slipped around her chest where they began delicately manipulating and caressing her breasts.

She moaned in arousal, and the delicate tips of her breasts began to stiffen and to get hard as if they were stone pebbles, at the same time she slide her right hand down between us and began strumming my bulge over my shorts and she arched backward to meet my shaft rubbing away at her derriere and began to moan and cry out softly in pleasure. Natasha slid her hand under the fabric of my boxer and caressed the inside of my right thigh as my cock throbbed harder and I felt a patina of sweat on my palms as I caressed her breasts.

I heard Natasha let out a low moan and she ran her left hand down to the small of my back and pressed on it urging me to push myself harder against her. I ran my right hand down to her ass and stroked it then grabbed it hard and holding her tighter I began to lift her sweatshirt up her torso and press against her with more force feeling my cock move about and poke into the crack of her bare ass as I thrust my hips.

I unravelled our arms from each other and took off my shorts and then I pushed her gently to the bed and made her lay on her stomach.

"John" she whispered with trembling voice as she lay at my disposal not knowing what the meaning of an --around the world-- was. "Please be gentle with me, I don't want to be hurt"

"Don't worry my love, this is all about pleasure, I love you too much to hurt you in anyway, "I tried to reassure her.

She was a tall and statuesque woman and over the bed, the long length of her naked back stretched from her head to her waist, her long and graceful neck and along the center, directly over her spine, a deep valley ran between the muscles in her back, rising and disappearing into her slender asscheeks. From there down, the same valley sank into the deep crack that ended in a beautiful pair of long tanned legs. I was mesmerized, there were no marks except for a tiny thong line, the rest of her unblemished body was beautifully tanned to perfection and my memory went back to two similar mementos in my life; ten years ago to this same body to which I was applying sun screen at my parents poolside, little more than one year back to a similar and beautiful body. It was Melanie's body.

She sighed profoundly with contentment and confidence and sank further into the mattress. I ran my hands up along her back, astounded at the silky smoothness of her skin, the unblemished surface burning to my touch. I don't remember how long I was stroking her back and neck, sliding my hands down to the curve of her ass, cupping her round cheeks in my palms.

I allowed my fingers to drift down, along the cleft between her cheeks and touched very lightly the star of her asshole and felt her twitch as my fingers passed softly over it. Then I moved them down, stroking her inner thighs and she widened her legs for me to gain greater access. Again my memories came back.

I stroked downwards, and my fingers ran along the outer fold of her labia, her pussy-lips were very wet and I took her fluids with the tip of my fingers. I ran them up to her perineum to the star of her ass and I tickled the rim moistening it, and then I went back down, moving my fingers inwards a fraction, repeating this, moving them in a little more each time until I had stroked the full width of her pussy lips and eventually came to my target. At last I ran a finger directly up over the closed slit of her pussy.

Her fluids had by now filled her and leaked out and my fingertip was coated as I ran it along the slit. Natasha moaned and lifted her hips backward.

Finally, I couldn't hold myself back any longer; and I started to fulfill my promise, I was going to give her a saliva bath with my lips and tongue; I was going to make the tour around my world, her body. Kneeling on the floor I spread her legs wide and my hot mouth found her sex, and it found her hot, wet and willing.

My hands, lips and tongue, roamed over the back of her gorgeous body from neck to thighs as I licked her into a steamy simmer, still on my knees I continued to lap at her exquisite body leaving a trail of saliva, my hands stroking the back of her thighs and over her hips, and then onto her ass cheeks, caressing, squeezing, pushing together and pulling gently apart. She pushed forward onto her forearms as my fingers trailed up and down along her legs, from her ankles slowly along her inner thigh to dip into the wet heat of her.

Natasha groaned as my lips left a trail of wetness, moving slowly across her soft ass cheeks. She knew where this was heading and she trembled in anticipation. She couldn't know that I would take my time and draw out both her pleasure and my pleasure.

I chuckled as I watched this beautiful woman squirm in front of me. I was learning to love teasing her. With Melanie I would sometimes, take an hour or more to build up to the final act. She had made me a master at slow, sensual seduction.

"Oh God, sweetie," Natasha moaned. "Please!"

Her mind was a fog of lusty arousal as she surrendered to the sensations I was giving her, my probing fingers, my hot breath on her thigh, my moist lips and wet tongue sliding completely over her hot body and preferably on her ass cheeks. She just gave in to it, sought the pleasure in every touch. When I raised her hand to her asscheeks she instinctively raised the other with it, and spread her cheeks as my tongue trailed from the base of her spine and down between.

She shuddered and moaned when the probing tip of my tongue found her puckered hole and swirled around it, my fingers still thrusting gently into her hungry sex. Her face pressed into the mattress now and she rocked her hips back at to me as I trailed a finger over her clit that sent a jolt right through to her sizzling core.

My tongue pushed and probed at her ass, jostling the nerves that sent tingles ricocheting down her legs and up her spine to her brain. Her hands fell to the mattress as she succumbed to the erotic heat emanating from my tongue, pushing, pushing, and seeking entry inside her. Her moans were constant, muffled by the mattress as she rocked back and forth as my hungry mouth devoured her tasty ass, her own fingers now plunging into her sex in time with her rocking, thrusting hips.

"Ohhhh, yes, yessss," she gasped, already pushing up her buttocks, unable to stop herself as her lust filled mind took total control of her body. She felt her insides stretching, opening as my tongue worked in deeper and deeper, until my chin sat snugly against the back of her hand that she had fingering herself deeply with.

I bit her soft flesh gently, leaving teeth marks on the white skin. Then I sat back slightly and paused for a moment to take in the view in front of me. My mother's firm buttocks were perfect; and my hands trembled as I reached out and caressed the soft skin, I saw goose bumps rise on her ass cheeks and then run down the back of her thighs. Slowly, I opened her cheeks again.

We moaned at the same time as mother's tiny rose was exposed. I loved looking at her puckered little hole. It was wrinkled and pale pink; Natasha couldn't stop her hips from squirming to whom to her I would be what? Would I be her lover? Would I be her husband to be? Would I continue to be her trustworthy employee? It was this a one night stand? Never mind, I was him whose adoring eyes were centered on her most private place. Suddenly, she could feel again my hot breath on her pulsing hole. It was getting very warm in the room.

My tongue came out and touched, once more, the little rim. I felt her tremble with excitement; then my tongue circled around the hole in a teasing fashion. When Natasha pushed back, I pulled away and chuckled teasingly again. Then I moved my tongue to the top of her buttocks before sliding it down one cheek and up the other, leaving a trail of saliva.

Natasha was growing impatient. "Oh please!" she moaned as she felt me begin to lick her again. This time, my tongue started at the top of her crack and moved slowly downward, edging closer and closer, teasing her again and again; and finally my tongue touched the tiny hole again.

"Ohhhh my god" she moaned and pushed her ass back toward my tongue again.

I stiffened my tongue and pressed forward.

"Oh mmmyyyyy Goddddddddd" she screamed and the noise rattled the room walls and her body trembled like a leaf. I had done this to Melanie countless times and every time seemed to be the first. I could tell that Natasha could feel my wide tongue separating her sphincter and slipping into her body; she said with panting words "I had always thought that this act was too dirty for words, now I felt it is a necessary part of lovemaking"; yes I thought it is a prelude to something much bigger and much longer.

"Yes, yes, yes." she moaned as she felt my tongue beginning to move in and out of her slowly stretching hole. Suddenly, Natasha cried, and her body went, first rigid, and then limp, I took my tongue out her ass, her hole pulsed, as if it had a mind of its own, like it needed something to stretch it to the limit.

I turned her so she was lying on her back now. I kissed her mouth and placed little kisses all over her face. I sucked her ear lobes. I kissed her neck. I licked her breast and sucked her nipples into my mouth. I kissed and licked my way down her body; then I reached the pubic hair above her pussy; oh my god, it was so soft and fluffy, it's like new snow on a mountain side. I put my nose close to the lips of her pussy; her smell was intoxicating me. I spread her pussy lips apart and saw the moisture had made her pink flesh glisten. I was so desperate to taste her I spread her legs a little more and I moved so my face was lying between her legs, my nose an inch from her beautiful pussy.

"I could lay here for hours and just smell you; this is what heaven must smell like. It makes me lightheaded". I told her. This is something I've wanted to do since I was thirteen. I thought

"I am delighted you like my smell so much but you are going to have to do more than just lay there. You have got me all worked up again".

I stick a finger in her pussy and then placed it under her nose. "See what I am talking about".

She took hold of my hand and licked her cream from my finger. "Yes, it smells nice and taste good too. Soooo..."

"Ok, Ok I can take a hint". Spreading her cunt lips I dived my head until my mouth was covering her pussy; oh, it was so soft and warm, the syrup from flesh was like thick cream. I started to lap it all up; in the meanwhile Natasha was making little moaning sounds, I licked deep inside her; she was right, it tasted wonderful; I pulled a pillow down and she raised her hips and I placed the pillow under her ass, She spread her legs and her pussy opened slightly, It was the most beautiful sight of my life, nothing was comparable; my mouth covered her cunt and I licked, sucked and suckled. But, I avoided her clitoris, for now.

She reminded me of a kitten purring. My father's widow, my mother, was responding to my every move. How lucky I was. How lucky I am. I adore her. I had wanted for a long time to eat her up. I found her clit with my tongue and at the same time stuck two fingers in her cunt all the while licking up and down her slit and teasing her clit; her moans were louder; her hands were clutching at her breasts. My father's widow is so close to orgasm, but I don't want her to cumm yet, I want to keep her on the edge, on the brink. This is so perfect. I love it. I'm in love with her. I had loved my father too but I don't feel guilty. She's desperate and raises her ass further up off the bed. She moves her hips up and down in a fucking motion.

She is close and wants release; I want to prolong our enjoyment, sucking and licking her cunt; my father's widow wants to cum, soon sweetheart, soon, I thought. I decided it was time to let her finish. I licked her clit hard and rammed my two fingers deep into her pussy trying to connect her g spot. Her hands left her breasts and went to the back of my head; she pulled my head into her crotch and lifted her ass up from the pillow as far as she could to meet my face. My father's widow is cumming. And Oh my god, how hard she cums. She screams out my name, which is the name she thinks is mine. She locks her legs around my head. She bucks up and down. . Oh how I love it. Oh How I love her; my father's widow; my mother.

Her back was arching, her nails were digging into my shoulder blades. I was inhaling her fragrance, infatuated with her sex. My tongue was probing at her clitoris as my fingers continuously penetrate her.

1...89101112...14