Our Weekend at the Hunting Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,599 Followers

Darryl looked at me and when I looked at Susie she had a hopeful expression. I knew Susie wasn't having much fun and being stuck inside due to the rain with no electricity or TV made it worse, and even though I had serious reservations, I felt my head nodding.

An hour later, after getting cleaned up and changed in the dark, we were on our way in the Tahoe with Darryl up front with me and Donny and Susie in the back. Donny kept us talking on the way and I had to admit he had an uncanny ability to get people engaged and relaxed. We parked in a lot on the American side then took a taxi across the bridge and went into the most upscale looking place. Since it was just barely eight, the place was only half full and we were able to get a good table near the back. A small band was setting up on a slightly raised stage and when a heavy waitress came up we all ordered margaritas.

For the next three hours, we drank, snacked and listened to the band. The drinks were quite strong which made everyone but Darryl more talkative. They seemed to have the opposite effect on him as he became quieter, even sullen in a way. The band played a variety of Mexican music and occasionally Donny or I would dance with Susie if the song had the right rhythm. I was happy to see that throughout the night, despite the flow of alcohol, he always acted like a gentleman.

Finally, everyone had had enough and we started the trek back to the ranch. Unlike the ride over, it was quiet in the Tahoe and we were barely out of the parking lot when I noticed that Darryl had his head against the window with his eyes closed. Quickly, the brightly lit streets of the city gave way to darkness as we turned onto the main highway. At that hour, there was only a small amount of traffic, and with people sleeping I couldn't use the radio, so I resigned myself to a silent drive.

We had been underway for about fifteen minutes when a sound I couldn't place came from the back seat. At first, I thought it was just Susie or Donny trying to find a comfortable position, but when I heard it again, this time with another sound I couldn't place, my curiosity was piqued, and turning for a quick glance, I got the shock of my life. My wife was sitting right next to the younger man and they were kissing in a tight embrace. Strangely, my first reaction was to look away as if I was some voyeur or peeping tom. It was only when I was back looking at the road that I realized the absurdity of that thought, but by then other feelings were attacking my senses. I felt my hands begin to shake as I held the wheel, and although I tried desperately to make it stop, I couldn't. There was also confusion in my brain as I tried to figure out what to do. Should I pull over and throw him out? Should I yell at my wife and acknowledge her indecent behavior? Should I engage them in conversation so they would have to stop? In less than a minute these thoughts and others must have raced through my mind a hundred times. In the end, it was a sense of denial at what I had seen that made me want to look again, but even that took several more minutes for me to gather the courage.

This time, my rapid look saw nothing as there was nobody there, and it quickly dawned on me that they must be prone on the back seat, deeper in the darkness. This meant there was no way I could do a quick glance, and if I wanted to see, I would have to partially turn. Finally doing so, I saw Donny had my wife pushed against the back seat and was lying alongside her as they continued to kiss, and her arm around his neck provided the room for me to see that his hand was on the outside of her blouse massaging her breasts.

I had to turn back or risk a wreck and was glad to see that Darryl was in his same position, oblivious to the seduction his son was working on my wife. My eyes returned to the road and for the next few minutes I fought the thoughts in my head and the overwhelming desire to look again. It was during this time, I realized that I was hard, and it was also when I admitted to myself that mixed with my shock was a curiosity about how far my wife would go.

I made the decision not to look for ten minutes and it seemed like the clock on the dash refused to move. On top of that, I could now hear soft sighs comings from behind me that made it clear that my wife was being pleasured. Finally, the time came and I prepared myself for what I might see.

They were in the same basic position, but now my wife's blouse and bra had been pushed up releasing her breasts and Donny was hungrily sucking on a nipple. His hand was kneading her ass through her jeans and she still had her arm wrapped around his neck with her eyes closed and mouth partially open. It was a wanton display of illicit sexuality and something I would have never dreamed Susie capable of, but there was no denying what I was seeing or her involvement.

Was it the liquor I tried to rationalize? Was she so far gone she didn't know what was happening? If so, then I was an ass for not intervening, but she hadn't seemed that drunk when we left Mexico.

We were now just about halfway back to the ranch, and once more, I had to force myself to focus on the road while the sounds from the back continued to become less muted. My wife was clearly becoming aroused and I began to wonder if he would try to fuck her. Ten minutes later, with twenty minutes still to go, I looked again and saw that Susie was now turned and facing the back seat with Donny spooned behind her. At first, I thought that this meant she had disengaged and was rejecting him, although her breasts were still exposed. But, looking closer, I saw that her jeans were loose, the black strap of her thong was showing and Donny's arm was snaked over her hip with his hand pushed inside her jeans. He had clearly turned her in a way where he could have better access to finger her pussy, and when I heard her whimper as she flexed her knee, instinctively I knew his finger was inside her snug pussy.

Lights from an approaching car alerted me to get back to driving, and just up ahead was the turn off the highway to the secondary road which meant we were about ten minutes away. At the gate of course, I would be getting out which meant it would all come to an end. Ten minutes wasn't much time, so I thought nothing more could occur, but just before making the turn, I heard the distinctive sound of a metal belt buckle coming loose.

I knew I had to look, but this road was smaller and twisting, so several minutes elapsed before I could turn. Susie was still in the same spot, but Donny's hand was back on her breasts and he was nibbling her neck. However, it was their lower bodies that drew my attention. They were spooned tightly together and I could see his belt hanging loosely and my wife's jeans partly off her butt. Still, it looked like they were both covered enough that intercourse wasn't possible, although their collective silence made me very nervous.

"Ohhh..." I heard Susie moan just as my foot went to the brake for the turn into the ranch, and in that moment, I wondered if my wife had been penetrated.

I stopped with the headlights illuminating the gate and left the vehicle without looking back. Less than a minute later, when I returned, my wife had her top back in place and was sitting at one end of the seat while Donny sat on the other. Darryl had awakened too and was rubbing his eyes when I got back behind the wheel. A few minutes later we were at the house, and as soon as we stepped inside there were quick goodbyes as we split to go to our respective rooms.

Susie tried enter the bathroom, but I pulled her to the bed, ignoring her protests, and pushed her backwards then fell on top of her. My mouth found hers and it took only a few seconds before she was passionately returning my kisses. From there, we pulled each other's clothes off, and despite the chilly room, we were soon naked on top of the bed panting excitedly as we engaged in foreplay that we both knew would be short lived.

"I'm ready," she stated, almost as a demand, as she pulled on my stiff dick.

I pushed into her wet opening, finding no resistance, until I was completely inside. Her hands quickly found my ass and with urgency she pulled on me to move faster. For a while, I tried to hold back and assert control, but her whines and writhing proved too much and I started a fast, hard pace. Susie's arms were around my neck pulling me tightly into her and her legs were wrapped around my waist while she met my thrusts with her own. It was a different feeling than our normal lovemaking, and I knew that, at least partially, it was a response to Donny's seduction. Still, I went with it, thrusting hard until the wet slapping sound of her pussy filled the room. It was when I lifted onto my arms to look down at her, that across the room, near the half open door that I was certain I had closed, I saw the tall shadow that I knew was Donny. It drove me to fuck her harder, forcing the moans and whines from Susie that I knew would drive him crazy. And when she came, practically screaming in joy, I knew he would be thinking about it for a long time.

The faint light of dawn was peaking into the room when I woke to the feeling of Susie pushing against me. It took me several minutes to fully awake but when I did I realized we were face to face and she was staring into my eyes.

"Good morning," she said softly.

"Morning," I responded, sensing something was about to happen.

"We need to talk," she said flatly, in a way that sent a chill through my body.

I guessed that despite our wild love making, her actions on the drive back were weighing heavily on her mind.

"Ok, what's wrong?" I replied, feigning ignorance.

"I...I did something bad," she said, and I could tell by the cracking of her voice that she was close to tears.

"What? Tell me?" I answered, forcing myself to act confused, which was hard as my instincts told me I should be screaming at her.

"I...I...in the car...we...I mean Donny and I kind of made out," she forced out, then began sobbing softly.

"I don't understand. What do you mean?" I asked, reveling somewhat in her discomfort.

"Well, we kissed..." she started, then stopped.

"Why did you let him kiss you? Were you that drunk?" I asked, pretending I didn't know the truth and that a quick kiss was all that had occurred.

"I guess so..." she replied, and her sobbing became more pronounced.

"Don't be so upset," I said to her as I pulled her close to me and stroked her hair, then after several seconds I asked, "Is that all that happened?"

"No," came her reply, as she choked back more tears.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

For the next few minutes, she described what had occurred while occasionally stopping to cry. I was pleased that she seemed to be telling the truth and was sincerely ashamed by her actions. She admitted to having her breasts fondled and even described how he had reached into her pants, but she stopped short on sharing that his pants were unbuckled and what happened after, which left me to wonder why she was hiding that detail.

"Did it excite you?" I had to ask, even though I knew in doing so I was showing something of myself.

"I guess...some," she admitted in a tiny voice after a short silence.

"Did his finger go inside you?" I asked, unable to hold back.

When she nodded her head affirmatively, I had to turn my body so she wouldn't feel my dick that was rapidly getting hard. I continued to stroke her hair in silence as I thought about what she had admitted and how I was expected to react.

"What else?" I finally forced out.

"Nothing," she said, not aware that I knew she was lying.

For some reason, knowing my wife had been seduced and was now hiding the depth of her indiscretion from me was strangely exciting. I turned her and kissed her soft lips and she instantly responded with passion finding redemption in my olive branch.

"It was the margaritas," I said as soon as we broke, giving her a way out.

She quickly kissed me again, and from there we started to fondle each other until several minutes later I was over her, finding her entrance.

"Do you still love me?" she asked with a pleading look.

"Of course, Susie. It wasn't your fault," I replied, as for some reason, I knew it wasn't the time to be judgmental.

"I love you. You're so special," she responded.

We moved together in silence, save for her purrs, for a few minutes while I showered her lips, neck and ears with kisses. When I knew she was completely aroused, I decided it was time for some more questions.

"Did it feel good?" I asked.

"Mmm...yes, you feel good," she answered.

"Not me baby, Donny last night," I probed, wondering what reaction I would get.

Her response was to go quiet, I'm sure hoping it would just go away, but I pushed. "Did it?"

"Why?" she finally questioned me.

"I want to know, tell me," I said in a voice that I tried to make even.

"I don't want to talk about him," she replied, trying to avoid the question.

"Tell me," I demanded.

I had stopped moving, and was raised over her looking into her face. Susie must have been torn, thinking she had already been forgiven, and wondering why I had returned to the subject.

"I was drunk," she said in defense, using the out I had given her.

"I know. But did it feel good?" I pushed, repeating a question I had already asked to get her talking.

"I guess...some," she finally replied, and as a reward I pushed hard into her which elicited a gasp and a moan.

"Did he nibble on your nipples?" I asked, knowing how much she liked it when I did it lightly.

There was a silence that lasted for what must have been twenty seconds while I made slow, firm thrusts before she finally replied, "Yes."

"And you liked it," I challenged her instantly.

"Yes," she answered almost immediately, which surprised me.

"Did he make you wet," I followed, thinking I was making progress.

"Jeff, I'm sorry I was bad," she blurted out, while the stiffening of her body signaled her discomfort.

"It's okay to be bad every now and then," I answered without thinking.

Suddenly, she stopped me and took my head in her hands so that I was forced to look directly into her eyes. We stared at each other for several seconds before I forced my head down until I could meet her lips in a kiss. At first, she held back, but within seconds she was kissing me back passionately.

"We kissed in the bar," she offered from out of the blue.

"When? Where?" I asked rapidly, as now I was the one caught off guard.

"Outside the bathroom," she explained.

"That's all?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was startled," she replied between the gasps I was forcing from her with my renewed thrusts.

"But, you let him in the Tahoe. You wanted him to," I stated more than asked.

"Yes," she whispered softly while nodding her head, then seconds later she said in the same soft voice, "Fuck me, Jeff."

Susie rarely used curse words and never the "f" word so when she said it an instantaneous feeling of surprise and excitement coursed through my body. I was torn between my carnal desire to reach a climax that I knew would be huge and the interest I had in exploring every part of my wife's indiscretion.

"Did he make you wet?" I asked, returning to a question I had asked previously.

"Yes," she answered, and the tone in her voice let me know that she enjoyed admitting it.

"Did he push his finger in you deep?" I asked, now wanting specifics.

"Yeah, it felt good," she answered, and I wondered whether she now felt comfortable with the questions or if she was toying with me.

"Did he try more?" I asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting her to admit he had undone his pants.

"Yeah," she admitted, but offered no details which excited and annoyed me at the same time.

"How baby?" I asked with urgency in my voice.

"He told me to meet him in the living room when you fell asleep," she said, and instantly I knew it was true.

I thought it might have been why she was reluctant with me at first. Maybe, she was thinking about him, and surprisingly, I found the idea arousing.

"He came looking for you. He watched us make love," I told her, and I felt her body shudder beneath me.

I felt her hand on the back of my head and she pulled it next to her mouth then whispered, "You got me first."

With that, all talking stopped and we fucked hard. Just as I was reaching the point of no return, Susie's body got rigid, and I knew it would be a race to see who would cum first. She beat me by seconds, and then I joined her as we traded cries of pleasure and moans until we finally became still, exhausted physically and mentally from the shared revelations.

Even though I had mentally prepared myself for seeing Donny that morning, the interaction was still awkward. He quickly realized I knew enough to be pissed at him, so he disappeared after a few minutes. Conversely, Darryl showed no outward signs of awareness and acted his usual pleasant but strange self. When Susie joined me, we had coffee and cereal while discussing how we wanted to spend the day. Unfortunately, the ground was soaked from the rain which limited our options, and the look in the sky didn't provide much comfort that it was over. In the end, we decided to go for a short walk along the road just to get out of the house.

An hour later, we were back, shivering from the cold dampness of the air having seen nothing of interest. We poured some coffee and flopped in front of the TV, and I felt disappointed at the fact that Susie was not able to get out. Given the events of the previous night, I thought about packing up and leaving but two things made me stay. First, since hunting was going to be difficult, I hoped that Darryl and Donny might leave, and second, there was something about the awkward situation and my wife's discomfort that intrigued me. I didn't know why, but I wanted her to come face to face with him, and it was shortly after lunch when it finally occurred.

Donny had been staying outside working on the ATVs but came inside to eat. Whether it was for Darryl's benefit, or just the fact that denial was the easier path, it was funny watching the two of them attempt to act normal. He made a sandwich and sat in the kitchen to provide some separation from Susie and when he finished he started talking to his dad.

"I got the Polaris fixed up," he stated.

The Polaris was a two seat ATV that was quite fast, too fast really, that the more adventurous liked to use to speed about the ranch. It had been pulled out of a ditch or the brush more than once because of someone being too aggressive, which is why it needed repair.

"You going to take it out?" Darryl asked.

"Yeah, you want to go?" his son replied.

"Nah. Things to do," he answered.

"Okay, well I'm going for a spin," he said, and began walking towards the door avoiding eye contact as he passed us.

"Susie, why don't you go?" I heard the words leave my mouth without thinking.

"Why?" she replied in an awkward tone coupled with a confused expression, but as she spoke, Donny stopped and turned.

"Well it's the only way to see the ranch as wet as things are. Plus, you seem to be bored," I answered, actually making more sense than I thought I would.

"Yeah, come on it will be fun," Donny threw in before she could respond.

My wife turned and stared at me communicating in a non-verbal way her questions and concerns, but I held her gaze until finally she gave a simple shrug and said, "Let me change."

The rain had brought moderating temperatures, so it was currently around 50 degrees. Still, with the wetness and the wind I knew she needed to be prepared, so with little talking, I helped her dress in several layers topped with her insulated camo hunting pants and a long-sleeved camo shirt.

j267
j267
4,599 Followers