Our Weekend at the Hunting Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,575 Followers

"This makes no sense," she stated as she stood ready in the bedroom.

"It's just an ATV ride," I replied, forcing myself to remain expressionless.

"You know what I mean. What are you doing this?" she asked, taking me by the chin and making me look into her eyes.

"Susie, it's just an ATV ride," I repeated, and although it wasn't an answer that appeased her, she let me go and turned.

Donny was dressed similarly and had pulled the ATV near the door. He held in his hand a helmet and another was placed on the passenger seat. I watched as he helped her fit it and strap her in the seat then quickly they were off accompanied by the roaring noise of the engine. As soon as they disappeared, I turned to see Darryl looking at me from the shed where he was preparing for some more tasks. I walked over to him and for the next hour we did various fix up activities while idly chatting. However, as if by agreement, the subject of Donny and my wife was avoided.

We had long since finished the chores and were watching a football game while sipping beers when we heard the ATV returning. During all the time they had been gone, my mind envisioned numerous scenarios of what might be occurring in some quiet pasture, and now I was eager to see Susie return and find out.

The machine pulled up to the front just as Darryl and I stepped onto the porch, and the first thing I noticed was that both were completely covered in mud. Clearly, they had not taken the quiet path.

Both got out and stood at the same time and after fumbling with her helmet, Donny stepped over and helped her take it off. He set off towards the shed and that's when I noticed that, like a line had been drawn down his body, his front half was covered in mud but his back half was mostly unscathed. However, when Susie stepped onto the porch sporting a grin, I noticed her backside was nowhere near as clean.

"How was it?" I asked, as my mind raced to determine the meaning.

"Fun...exciting at times," she answered and moved past me.

After giving her several minutes, I went to find her and located her in the bathroom with the shower running and her dirty clothes in a pile outside the door. I picked up the shirt and then her pants, finding that upon closer inspection they indeed had mud on the back. But, unlike the front, rather than being splattered and wet these marks were streaky and partly dried. The only answer I could come up with was that Donny had been behind her and through holding or hugging her had transferred the mud. Did it mean more had occurred? Kicking the pile with my foot, her bra came into view, and when I saw the dirty streaks across the white fabric, I knew his hand had been there. Unfortunately, I couldn't find her panties to do a similar inspection.

"Susie, let me in," I said softly when I found the door locked.

"I'm in the shower," she replied, but I kept knocking and several seconds later the door lock clicked and I opened it just in time to see her naked butt sliding back behind the curtain.

Her panties lay in a ball in the corner and, like the bra, there were marks.

"What happened?" I asked, instantly realizing how needy I sounded.

"We went for a long ride. It was very fast and exciting. Scary at times," she replied from behind the curtain, and her choice of descriptors made me think she was intentionally toying with me.

"You know what I mean," I followed.

There was a pause before she responded, "Why did you push it?"

Now, it was my turn to be quiet as I didn't really have a good answer. Before I could think of what to say, the shower stopped and seconds later the curtain pulled back revealing my beautiful, naked wife. Instinctively, my eyes scanned her for signs of activity which brought a knowing, annoyed look from her, and as soon as she stepped out, I pulled her into my arms and tried to kiss her. At first, she turned her head and avoided my attempts, but when my lips finally found hers she accepted the kiss.

"What happened?" I asked again in a soft voice when our kiss broke.

"I told you. We had an exciting ride," she answered.

Now, I was almost totally certain she was toying with me, but the tiny probability that something may have happened fueled my eagerness and made it something I had to know.

"Did he get you?" I replied, and instantly I knew it was a poor choice of words.

"Did he get me? You mean did he like throw me in the mud and fuck me while I screamed in pleasure and scared all the animals away?" she replied sarcastically, while pushing me away.

"Sorry, that's not what I meant," I answered hastily.

"I think it's exactly what you meant! I don't know what's gotten into you. The ride from Mexico was a mistake - my fault and I admit that, but it's certainly bringing a different reaction than I expected," she stated and turned to the mirror.

"Susie..." I started, but was cut off.

"Let me get changed," she said dismissively, and deciding not to push, I turned and left.

I was sitting outside next to the fire pit as the sun set with Darryl and Donny when my wife finally appeared. The rain had ended, and although it was still quite damp and humid, we had decided to start a fire. Susie joined us wearing jeans, a long-sleeved shirt and a light jacket, and while she settled in, I went inside to get her some wine. When I returned, the heat of the fire had already enticed her to take off her jacket, and she sat between father and son looking fresh with her tight top accenting her lovely breasts.

Surprisingly, now together, my wife and Donny spent the next hour entertaining us with an account of their ATV ride. They had covered a good proportion of the ranch and had several close calls. During the description, I tried to pick up where they might have stopped for an encounter I was sure had occurred in some form. However, nothing they said provided any clue which left me frustrated.

We had polished off several rounds while the adventure was being told and along the way the last vestiges of cloud cover disappeared leaving a star lit sky. We decided on steaks for dinner and Darryl went off to make preparations while I took some coals from the pit to the grill. With that done, I went inside to help, again leaving my wife alone with her young seducer. For some reason, it was something I just couldn't leave alone. After every period of recovered sanity, my thoughts would return to their encounter in the SUV, and before I knew it I would be excited again.

We had a good dinner then returned to the fire followed by some time in front of the TV before calling it a night. Despite the drinking, it was all very polite with neither father nor son veering down an inappropriate path.

Like always, I was in bed first while Susie went to the bathroom before she joined me in her thong and t-shirt.

"You're naked. I guess you have some expectations," she said when her leg bumped against my exposed dick.

"Yes," I stated simply, while my arm pulled her tightly against me.

My hand went inside her shirt and found her nipples which I pulled on and rolled between my fingers until they were erect. This made her begin to move and soon she was grinding her ass against my hard dick, and I could tell by her writhing and soft sounds that she was as excited as me. Suddenly, Susie pulled her shirt off and then pushed her thong down until she could kick it off her feet. Now naked, she turned her head to find my lips and for the next few minutes we kissed passionately while I continued to tease her breasts.

After a very long embrace, my wife turned in my arms and with an impish smile pushed me onto my back and began a slow descent of my body until her soft lips came into gentle contact with the sensitive head of my dick. Now Susie is not averse to oral sex, but it's still something I view as a treat, so in my confused state, as her lips wrapped around my shaft, I immediately thought that she must be feeling guilty. I had been avoiding questioning her about the afternoon with Donny, but now I had to know which meant I couldn't enjoy the wonderful blowjob she was giving.

"Cum for me," she whispered, peering up with an incredibly seductive look.

"I want to cum inside you," I replied, which was true.

"Why?" she asked.

"I just do," I replied.

The truth was my answer was so bizarre that it would be impossible to explain. For some reason, I had to make sure my semen was in control of her vagina. On the off chance that Donny had ejaculated in my wife, I wanted my sperm to be in there going to war.

With a final lick, Susie climbed my body and pulled me to her opening then fell back and with a combined sigh we were connected. She starts rocking her hips very slowly while she stayed elevated above me staring into my face.

"What do you want?" she finally asked.

"Just what I'm getting," I answered, purposefully avoiding what I felt was her meaning.

"You know what I mean," she quickly followed.

"What did you do with him?" I asked, once again trying to deflect her question.

"Jeff, I'm not going to tell you until you explain what it is you want," she replied, and with that, her hips stopped moving, but she maintained eye contact.

"Susie, I honestly don't know. It changes every second. One second I find him seducing you exciting and the next second I'm terrified. I don't have a good answer," I told her honestly.

"You want to cum in me because you think his cum is in there. You would never turn down a blowjob otherwise," she guessed, and with my startled look she knew she was correct.

"I...I...don't know...maybe," I stammered, feeling incredibly exposed.

There was silence for almost a minute while we looked at each other before she spoke, "We stopped several times."

"What happened?" I asked, hoping this time she would be forthcoming.

"He said he needed to stretch his legs. We took our helmets off and he tried to kiss me," she explained.

"Tried?" I asked, to clarify.

"Yes, I said no, but he said it was what you wanted. He said he saw you look over the seat in the Tahoe and that you knew he was watching from the door later when we made love," she said and suddenly, with the revelation, I felt very small.

"Uhhh..." I started, trying to buy time to think up an explanation, but she cut me short.

"Did you look over the seat?" she demanded.

"Yes," I answered in a tiny voice.

"And you did nothing. Then the next day when I was feeling guilty and cried because I felt so bad you didn't say anything," she followed, with her tone becoming stronger.

"I..." I tried to speak, but once more she interrupted.

"I knew when he told me that he was telling the truth," she said.

"What...what happened," I asked, suddenly worried as my mouth became bone dry.

"What do you think?" she countered.

"You...you and him uhhh...had sex?" I forced out.

Again, there was a long silence before she spoke, "No, Jeff. We didn't. But, I thought about it."

"Then nothing?" I asked, and my voice betrayed a tiny hint of disappointment.

"I let him kiss me after he told me you saw us. And he's a very good kisser. We kissed for a long time," she explained, as her hips started a slow, deliberate rocking motion.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yes, for the first stop. But we stopped again later, and thinking about you not telling me that you knew about the car had upset me. So, I let him do more," She explained.

"What more?" I blurted out, and pushed my hips up involuntarily.

"He touched me. And, he got me very excited and I touched him too. I came close Jeff. Very close. His penis was close," she said, and now it seemed her words were giving her some excitement as her movements became more pronounced.

"How close?" I practically yelled, no longer able to hide my excitement as I actively met her movements.

My wife leaned down until her lips were next to my ear and whispered, "It was touching me and it was dripping."

"Shit Susie...SHIT," I exclaimed, and flipped her onto her back while maintaining our connection.

She spread her legs wide to take my rapid thrusts, but held my head against her neck.

"What should I have done Jeff? What baby? Did you want him to fuck me? Tell me," she panted in rhythm to our movement.

"YES! YES! I wanted you to. I wanted you to come back full of his cum," I cried out in voice I didn't recognize.

I lasted only seconds after my lust filled admission shooting ropes of semen into my wife at a velocity I had never experienced before. Susie hadn't reached a climax, but she dutifully stroked the back of my head and kissed my ear until I could catch my breath. Then, I rolled my sweaty body to her side.

"I'm sorry," I finally whispered.

There were multiple things to be sorry for, but I left it non-specific.

"Shhh...be still," she replied.

"I love you," I told her.

"I know you do," She answered quickly, and kissed my head.

The room became silent and minutes went by while I recovered from the powerful climax. Susie had quit stroking my hair, but I sensed she was still awake.

"How did you leave it...I mean what did you tell him?" I asked.

"He wants to meet in the den like he asked before," she replied softly.

"What did you say?" I asked, needing to know the answer.

"I said I would think about it," she responded.

"Do you want to?" I asked, as the dry feeling in my mouth returned.

"It's your decision Jeff. You're pushing it. You need to tell me what you want when you're not horny," she stated.

That question was very difficult to answer, and unfortunately the warmth and closeness of her body coupled with the lingering images of her in the back seat fought with my rational mind that knew I was playing with fire.

After a long silence, I answered, "I need to think about it."

The emotional and physical toll from the day soon had me fighting to keep my eyes from closing. It was a battle I lost and it was only some time later that I half-awoke and reached for Susie but found the bed empty. A quick glance to the bathroom let me know it was unoccupied, and with that I instantly knew where I would find my wife. It was knowledge that both excited and terrified me, but with slow, deliberate movements I climbed from the bed trying to remain quiet while I pulled on my boxers then moved towards the bedroom door.

It was firmly closed and I stood there for several seconds trying to recall whether it made any noise when it was opened. Finally, knowing I really had no choice, I slowly turned the knob then pushed gently, thankful that it eased open silently. The main room, with everything off, was illuminated only by the ambient outside light, which provided just enough illumination to see objects in the room, and from where I stood I could just make out the head and shoulders of my wife centered in the middle of one of the couches, facing backwards. She was making a slow rocking motion, and I realized she was riding Donny who was no doubt sunk down further out of my sight.

At first there were no sounds which seemed odd and I fought, just like in the Tahoe, with my response.

"Damn baby you feel good," Donny announced in a voice that I could clearly make out.

"Shhh...you need to be quiet," my wife quickly rebuked him.

Not wanting to be seen, and knowing their attention would be on the bedroom door, I quietly closed it then moved to a position closer and to one side of the mating couple. From there, I could make out my wife straddling Donny's waist and slowly fucking him while his hands guided her ass and he sucked on her breasts. I was also close enough that I could make out their whispered conversation.

"I'm glad you finally gave it up," Donny said to her when his mouth left her nipple.

"Me too," Susie whispered back.

"You think you can cum again," he asked, making me realize they must have been fucking for some time.

"Maybe. It feels really good," she replied.

"Does he know about the pictures?" Donny asked.

"Know and don't you dare show them to anyone," she replied quickly, and I knew that by her admission more had occurred on their ride than she had admitted.

They went on for a few more minutes before Susie suddenly stopped and announced she needed to rest. She climbed off Donny's cock and fell next to him on the couch where they immediately began to kiss. Fearing I would be caught if they got up, and realizing the main event had already occurred, I made my way back to the bedroom, flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling.

Alone in the quiet, I contemplated the last two days and the guilt I undoubtedly shared with Susie. So much, so fast with little discussion and understanding made me wonder if our marriage would survive. Was she really the woman I thought I married? Was I the man she thought she married? I thought about the ride home and the discussion we were going to need to have. I also thought about the hunting lease. How would I ever be sure that Donny wouldn't blab, and how would I face the others knowing that they knew my wife has been fucked by Darryl's son?

I guessed at least thirty minutes or an hour had elapsed since I left the main room when I heard a loud noise then a short silence followed by more noises that sounded like talking. Had they become so into their lust that they no longer cared if I knew? At first, I tried to ignore it, but the sounds persisted, so once more I climbed from the bed and went to the door. This time, when I looked into the room it was easier to see as the opposite bedroom door was ajar and light was streaming out. It allowed me to witness the full detail of the sordid scene that was occurring before me.

My wife was positioned on the couch on her knees propped up by her elbows on the far armrest of the nearest couch and behind her Darryl, naked from head to toe, was pounding her pussy mercilessly. The sounds I heard were her mixed cries of pain and pleasure and his occasional lewd remarks. His son, looking spent, was flopped in a stuffed chair still naked, watching and idly stroking his cock.

"I knew you were hot for a fuck. Didn't take Donny long to get your panties off," he called out to Susie making no attempt to hide his voice.

The only response that came from her was a series of loud grunts and whines that let me know she was a willing participant in the sex.

Slowly, I eased forward to get a better view until I entered the peripheral vision of Darryl who looked at me expressionless for a moment before returning his full concentration to the fucking he was giving my wife. If he was concerned about my reaction, it didn't show, and that reality both angered and confused me. Still, I couldn't take my eyes off of Susie and the look of lustful abandon that was on her face.

"Whack!" The sharp sound of the older man's hand slapping my wife's ass filled the room followed by his demand, "Squeeze that pussy baby."

Her reaction was a series of high pitched moans and whines accompanied by a smile from Darryl that indicated she was fulfilling his demand. At the same time, the sound of her pussy slurping in time to the pistoning of his shaft became apparent.

"Whack!" His hand hit her ass hard again for no reason other than he could. Amazingly, it had the effect of making Susie cry out in passion.

"Ohhh...ohhh God....ohhh...do it..." she implored him.

"Feel good baby?" he demanded more than asked.

"Yess...yess...oh yes...oh yes..." she replied over and over until she saw me standing and watching.

Instantly, a look of panic hit her face, but she made no effort to separate from the older man. We held each other's stare for several seconds while her body moved from the force of her lover's thrusts until she finally looked down as squeals of pleasure returned to her half-open mouth.

Darryl started moving faster and the wet slapping sounds grew louder. When her ass started thrusting back, I knew her orgasm was imminent and sure enough, seconds later, she cried out in an unworldly voice, almost a scream, and her body stiffened. Then, a series of moans escaped her mouth and her body started to shake before it stiffened again and once again she cried out loudly.

j267
j267
4,575 Followers