Our Weekend at the Hunting Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,584 Followers

I had never seen her have such a powerful orgasm, and while Darryl continued to fuck her hard her climax engulfed her for almost a minute while the room was filled by her cries of sexual abandon and Darryl fought to keep her still. Then it was Darryl's turn, and his release came in several violent thrusts, as he deposited his semen, while emitting a series of deep grunts.

"Damn woman. You're a damn good fuck," he forced out, then backed away while gasping to catch his breath.

As he did, I could see his cock leaving her and inch after inch came into view before his fat head finally appeared and the heavy member fell downward. I was stunned by his size. Now only partly erect, I guessed he was 8" or 9" long and very thick, with a noticeably larger head that was darkly shaded. It didn't seem possible that this monstrous tool had only seconds before been buried inside my slender wife. I knew that she had never had anything remotely that large, but she had shown no discomfort. Quite the contrary, as it was obvious it had taken her to new sexual heights and well and truly conquered her.

With only a quick look to me and a nod, he turned and walked towards his bedroom leaving Susie draped over the arm rest with her body still twitching. Just as he disappeared, she fell to her knees on the floor next to the couch with her head and shoulders draped across the seat cushion. Donny showed no sign of helping, and seeing her that way brought out the compassion in me, so I moved next to her, helped her up and half carried her to our bedroom.

"Make love to me," she called out as soon as she was on the bed.

I knew she was really seeking forgiveness and reassurance, but I stayed standing, denying her redemption this time.

"My God Susie. What happened?" I demanded.

"Please," she whined, while reaching her arm out.

Her hand found mine and our fingers entwined. Despite what I had just witnessed, I couldn't bear to see her so distraught. Thus, I let her pull me towards her until I was next to her on the bed. She tried to move in a way that would put me on top of her and at first I rejected her attempts, but like most times, eventually she was successful and I found myself partially between her legs. From there, it was easy for her to push my boxers down, find my dick and pull it towards her oozing slit.

"Ohhhh...." she called out just a little too loudly, as my dick wormed its way in.

I could tell her passage was stretched, and I thought her response was purposefully emphatic. Her hands went quickly to my ass she began moving more deliberately than normal encouraging me to push deeply inside her well used pussy.

Without speaking, I started to fuck my wife while feeling the results of her previous couplings with father and son. Her usually snug channel was now loose and very wet from her own flow and the deposits she had received. It wasn't long before her opening was slurping and air released in a series of awkward sounds. I realized that somewhere in the woman that I thought was beautiful, stylish and conservative lived a slut who decided to reveal herself.

"Did you like it?" I finally asked.

It was a question brought forth by the awkwardness of the situation as much as anything. I was confused and angry, but at the same time, my culpability made me hold back a little too.

Susie didn't respond. At least not at first. It took twelve strokes into her before she said, "I'm sorry."

"Bullshit. You're just sorry you got caught. You're not sorry you left me to fuck Donny or let Darryl fuck you down with his big cock!" I challenged her, tired of her plea for forgiveness as she took each step in her descent.

"That's not true. It's not!" she quickly replied, while starting to whimper.

"Just spread your legs," I said to her rudely, but rather that argue she did what I demanded allowing me to get further penetration, but revealing something too.

We copulated in silence with only the grunts from our exertions filling the otherwise quiet room. However, as my anger at Susie's deceit began to subside, it was replaced with a strange feeling that made me want to add my semen to the father and son cocktail that had been left in her pussy. Suddenly, my balls were tingling, then tightening and soon thereafter, through gritted teeth, I tried to hide my climax as my seed shot forth.

"Did you cum?" Susie asked.

No doubt, my muted sounds coupled with the loss of muscle control in my body had given me away. Still, I refused to answer.

Susie's hands began stroking my back, ass and neck taking my release as a sign of forgiveness. I was too far gone to argue, so I allowed her to position me on her side and accepted her soft lips against mine without protest. Even with her infidelity, her soft pussy had once again milked me to a point of submission. I wanted to be angry and I wanted to reject her, but my head resting against her breast was so comfortable I allowed myself to settle.

I must have never really fallen asleep because I felt the bed move, and opening my eyes I saw Susie's slender waist and tight backside walking away from the bed. At first, I thought she was going to the bathroom, but when she reached the bedroom door she made a turn and exited from my view. Now, I suspected the worst and thought she was sneaking off to get once again with Donny. After counting to 500, I eased out of bed and quietly padded to the door, but looking out, I could see no sign of her in the living room. Thinking she was prone on one of the couches, I moved closer, but all I saw was Donny sleeping with his head back emitting soft snores.

For an instant, I felt happy, but then the reality hit me as to where she must have gone. Again, walking softly, I made my way to the door of the opposite bedroom where I stopped, took a breath and gained my bearings before looking around the corner.

The light was dim but it was enough to see Susie on the bed with Darryl. The bed sheet was pulled down exposing his naked body and my wife had a firm grip on the base of his heavy cock. As I watched, her head dipped until several inches of his cock disappeared into her mouth. At the same time, he arched his back and groaned appreciatively while his hand went to the back of her head.

"Suck it good baby," he demanded, then when she lifted off he said to her, "Lick my fat balls girl."

She quickly did as she was told and began lapping at his oversized gonads. For several minutes she alternated between his shaft and his nuts until he pulled her face to his and kissed her hard.

"Why are you here baby?" he asked when they stopped.

"I...I wanted to be with you..." she replied.

"You want more cock, don't you?" he asked, and Susie nodded without speaking, but it wasn't good enough for Darryl, "Tell me baby."

"I want it," she said.

It was normal answer for her as she usually struggled with being too provocative, but the older man wasn't going to let her off easily.

"What do you want? If you really want it you better ask for it," he replied, obviously enjoying her discomfort.

There were several seconds of silence before Susie answered, "I want you to fuck me."

I watched as Darryl moved to the side of the mattress then slapped the middle of the bed indicating where he wanted my wife. When she was in place, on her back with her legs spread, he rolled over her.

"Ohhhh...uggghhh..." Susie cried out as I saw his ass begin to descend, and her excited groans left no doubt that his big cock was invading her body.

His ass started a rolling motion as he moved his cock in and out while the rest of his body stayed amazingly still, and at the same time my wife's hand moved all over his shoulders, back and ass in a seemingly random pattern while tiny squeals of pleasure escaped her mouth.

"I knew you'd want more," he spoke to her roughly, after he found his pace.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uh huh," she finally forced out.

Darryl started moving faster and the squeaking of the bed joined the wet sounds of their coupling in filling the room. Suddenly, I realized I was standing naked slowly tugging on my dick and a wave of shame and self-consciousness swept through me. I thought about hurrying back for some clothes, but just as I was turning to go, Susie let out a sharp squeal of joy and her legs wrapped around the older man's waist.

"You're liking it," Darryl said, stating the obvious.

"I'm so full," my wife replied with a satisfied sigh.

"You like this big cock?" he followed.

"Yesss..." came here simple but revealing reply.

"Be careful or you'll be hooked," he told her while maintaining his steady and full motion.

"I am," my wife responded in a barely audible whisper.

"I know sweetheart...I know and you'll want more. Whose pussy is this now?" he challenged her.

"It's yours...for you," she replied, slightly louder now.

"I know," he answered and started thrusting harder.

"Oh yes, oh yes...oh please fuck me," she begged as her hands settled on his hairy ass.

Susie's normal verbal interactions during our lovemaking were soft moans and expressions of love. She had never been naughty or provocative, but now, stuffed with a fat cock, she was a hot slut, a quivering mass of sexual flesh taken to a base level. In fact, she didn't resemble in any way the woman I knew, my loving wife.

"Jeff, fuck you too?" Darryl asked out of the blue.

"Uh...yes," she answered.

"Lot of cock for one day. He know you're back getting more?" Darryl asked.

"No," she replied in a tiny voice.

"Fuck yeah baby. You need it bad," he said, once more stating the obvious.

"Uhhh...yes...uh huh," she whimpered in reply, and I could tell by her tone she was getting close.

"You on the pill?" he followed, making me wonder why he picked this moment to ask.

"No..." she answered meekly.

"Nothing?" he responded with surprise.

"No..." she said louder, this time almost defiantly.

"Damn girl you're going to get knocked up. Maybe already are with all the cream in you," he said.

"It's okay," she answered quickly.

Darryl grew quiet and concentrated on fucking my wife. He had pulled her legs back so that they were wrapped high around his waist giving him the ability to go deep, which brought squeals and groans of pleasure from Susie. His head was next to hers and he looked to be kissing her ear and neck, and I suspected she would have a nice hickey to show tomorrow.

I could see that he was now talking to her, but in a voice I couldn't make out, although her response gave me a good idea of the subject.

"Yes, yes...I want it," she cried out, and a few seconds later she followed with, "Yes, knock me up...give it to me. I want you to."

Her words seemed to excite them both because he began slamming into her very hard which quickly pushed her over the edge and then she was there.

"OHHH...OHHH YES! Fuck me...it's so good...so good..." she called out loudly as her body began to spasm and thrash.

For the next several minutes a litany of grunts, whines and moans came from her as her orgasm lingered, helped no doubt by the fact he continued to pummel her pussy. Finally, I sensed he was reaching the point of no return when I saw his back stiffen, and just as my wife was calming down his release arrived.

"Yeah...here it is...here it is...you feel it? Damn you're making me cum. Your belly's going to swell for sure," he panted.

With a final strong push that drew a loud moan from Susie, his body became rigid with his back arched and he held that position for a long time before, with a large intake of air and a satisfied sigh, he collapsed onto her. Her hand began to stroke the back of his head in an intimate gesture while her other hand pushed on his ass encouraging a few small movements.

I left them there thinking that Susie would follow me soon, but after waiting in bed for over thirty minutes, I finally fell asleep. The morning light was just peaking through the curtains when I was awakened by the sound of the bathroom door opening and the shower starting. It had been hours since I had left her and my immediate thought was that she had been with Darryl all night getting fucked who knows how many times. When Susie appeared from the bathroom, she came to bed naked, and I could see that her eyes were red and she had an exhausted look.

"How many times?" I asked when she was next to me.

"Three," she answered, and when I tried to climb on top of her to get my turn she said, "Jeff, I can't. I'm tired and very sore."

Instantly, her words incensed me and it took all my willpower to contain myself. She had had plenty of time, actually gone out of her way behind my back, to fuck father and son, but was now denying her husband.

I got up just before nine and was thankful to find that Darryl and Donny had already left. When Susie hadn't appeared by noon, I went in to check on her and found her just beginning to stir. As I feared, there was a quarter size hickey at the base of her neck, several more on her breasts and her pussy was red and quite swollen. When she stood, I could also see the remains of Darryl handprint on her butt cheek. We quickly packed, mostly in silence, closed up the house and hit the road.

"You going to explain to me what happened?" I asked when we pulled up to the gate.

Susie was curled up in the seat sipping coffee and my question startled her, as I suppose she expected a longer reprieve.

"I don't know what to say right now. I'm very ashamed," she said softly.

"Susie, you were begging Darryl to make you pregnant," I challenged her.

"I know it's bad but it was just dirty talk. You know it can't happen," she replied.

"Well I hope your count was accurate," I said, and got out to open the gate.

In the short time it took me to unclasp and swing it open, I had a surge of emotion hit me. I was shocked and angered by her actions, but there was something else too. The next thing I knew, I was opening the passenger door.

"Get out and turn around," I demanded.

The wild look in my eye must have warned her not to argue because she did as instructed, and I positioned her so that she was standing just outside the cab then pushed her torso face down onto the seat.

"Jeff...?" she started, when my hand went to the button on her jeans.

"Shhhh!" I commanded.

It was an easy motion to push her jeans and thong down to her ankles. Then, I made her kick her shoes off and used my foot to push them completely off. I used my hand on her slit to generate some lubrication, while listening to her whine from the soreness, and when she was ready I stepped forward and pushed my way in.

As soon as she was slick enough, I started pounding her hard not caring if she was receiving any pleasure. With my hands, I pushed her top and bra around her neck and started mauling her breasts. A car whizzed by and I'm sure if they looked close they could tell what was happening, but it never slowed.

Whack! I slapped her ass hard like Darryl had right on top of his still visible handprint.

"Ughhh..." Susie let out a quick gasp, but I ignored it.

"What's wrong? You don't want my baby?" I asked, then slapped her ass again.

"Jeff...?" She began, but I cut her off with another hard slap.

"If you're going to be a slutty wife then I'm going to get mine too," I yelled at her."

"I am not a slut! Let me up!" she demanded and tried to use her arms to push me off, but I held firm until she gave up.

"Yes, you are," I said in a flat, even voice.

"Jeff, I'm not. Don't say that," her voice now pleading.

"You fucked two strangers in one day. A father and son and went back for more. What's that make you," I challenged her.

"You wanted me to!" she cried out, and even though I never specifically said so, I couldn't deny the truth of her statement.

"Yes, and now I'm taking what I want too," I grunted.

I was getting close and struggling to hold off, as for some strange reason her defilement excited me.

"Tell me you wanted me too!" she cried out again, and I realized it was important I say the words.

"Susie, I wanted you to. I wanted you to fuck them and come back to bed with your pussy full of cum," I answered.

"Oh Jeff, I'm yours. I'll always do what you want," she moaned, and I could tell my words had provided her some relief, although I wasn't through pushing.

"Mine? You offered Darryl your womb," I said, reminding her of her plea to be impregnated.

"Oh baby...do it...knock me up. Give me a baby," she let out in the same soft, whimpering voice she had used with Darryl, and at the same time, I felt her push back against me.

Suddenly, my balls were tightening, the familiar feeling radiating from my groin appeared and seconds later I was indeed emptying my semen into my wife's well used and raw pussy.

We talked all the way back and for weeks after. We both agreed we had been wrong in going about what we had done and we recommitted ourselves to each. But, our sex life changed dramatically as we both had learned something about ourselves.

*

The texts and emails form Donny started within a few days, but Susie made sure I knew about them and read each one. I even saw the pictures he had taken which showed her topless next to the ATV with her small nipples hard from the cold air. She politely answered some of them, but gave him no reason to believe anything more was forthcoming. However, there is an email from Darryl that she doesn't know I'm aware of that has me concerned. For some reason, she hasn't shared this contact.

j267
j267
4,584 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
My Wife and I Go Camping An accidental flash makes wife popular with other campers.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories