Out of Bounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she was back, Rachel jumped into the shower and washed off the sweat from the day. Grabbing her razor, she carefully shaved her legs and trimmed her pussy hair until it was the nice narrow strip that she liked. Spending the day with Isabel had left Rachel fairly aroused. She wished she could just give in and cum right then, but there was too much to do. Sighing with regret, she finished rinsing off and got out.

Looking through her bag, it didn't take Rachel long to find what she wanted to wear. She had a cute black mock-turtleneck tank that clung to her body. It was perfectly styled for a small breasted woman like her and while she was often embarrassed by her nipples, Rachel had no hesitation now showing them to Isabel. To go with it, Rachel pulled out a black pleated leather miniskirt. She pulled on a little thong first and then shimmied the miniskirt on. Once she had on the top, Rachel finished it off with a silver belt. It didn't take her long to put on her makeup. She didn't think that Isabel would like more makeup than the minimum. Rachel checked her reflection in the mirror. Poking at her hair, she nodded. Rachel felt like she had done the best with what she had.

Once she was done, Rachel went into the kitchen and started getting things ready. She turned on the oven and put in the baked potatoes. After putting the salad together, she started to cut up the shallots and mushrooms to go on the steaks. She was just finished when she heard Isabel knock on the door.

"Be right there," Rachel called out as she stepped into the bathroom to check herself one more time. She had managed not to get anything on her clothes, she saw thankfully. Rachel hurried to the door and opened it. Rachel smiled as she saw Isabel. "Come in," she told her.

Stepping in, Isabel took off her ski coat. She had on a white button up blouse that wasn't quite sheer, but Rachel could just barely see Isabel's black bra through it. Isabel had only buttoned it up partway, showing off her cleavage. She had on black pants that were very tight and hugged her hips. Rachel loved how she looked.

"You look very hot, Isabel," Rachel said as her eyes roamed over Isabel's body. That made Isabel's smile grow larger.

"Thank you, Chelle. But you are the one who looks hot. I love the outfit. It's very different than what I have seen you in before, but I approve," Isabel said as she stepped closer to Rachel. Her hands went around Rachel to her back and pulled her close. Rachel automatically put her arms around Isabel's neck. Unlike the previous night, Isabel was the initiator. She lowered her lips onto Rachel's and gently kissed her. She felt a little thrill as Rachel moaned into the kiss and opened her mouth. Isabel felt Rachel press her body against hers. Wanting to take her time, Isabel didn't push her tongue into Rachel's mouth. Instead she first traced Rachel's lips with her tongue, and then ran it along Rachel's teeth. As Isabel withdrew her tongue, Rachel's lips closed and sucking on it, tried to hold it. Isabel just pulled it out.

"Nice to see you too," Isabel told Rachel. Her hands had drifted down and they were resting on Rachel's ass. She felt Rachel's fingers playing with the hair at the back of her neck. Rachel was about five inches shorter than Isabel, so she had to look up to see Isabel's face. Her happy smile made Rachel look more beautiful than she usually did. It still surprised Isabel that Rachel wanted to be with her.

As much as Rachel wanted to keep being held by Isabel, she knew that dinner needed to get finished. The potatoes would be done shortly and she wanted to try to time everything right. Letting go, she gently pulled away from Isabel. It was clear that Isabel was as reluctant as Rachel to let her go, but she did.

Going back into the kitchen, Rachel melted some butter and began to sauté the shallots with a little bit of garlic too. After a couple of minutes she added the mushrooms and gave them an occasional stir. As she arranged the already seasoned steaks on the broiler pan, she looked over at Isabel sitting on the sofa. The way that Isabel was watching her put a blush on Rachel's face. She was short but her legs were perfectly sized for her body. At least they were nicely shaped with the miniskirt exposing almost all of them.

"How do you like your steak, Isabel?" Rachel asked as she gave her ass a little twitch.

With her attention held by Rachel's body, Isabel didn't answer for a moment. Finally, she averted her gaze and looked at Rachel's face. "Bloody, actually. As rare as you can make it," she said with a smile.

"Oh good. I was hoping that you weren't going to ruin a good ribeye by having me char it." Rachel laughed and went back to cooking.

"Can I do anything?" Isabel asked as she got up.

Rachel looked at Isabel again over her shoulder. For a few moments, she just looked at Isabel with smoky eyes. "I don't know. What did you have in mind?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Well I have lots of things on my mind, but at the moment I was wondering if I could help with anything," Isabel replied with a smile.

"Oh that. Well you could open the wine there." Rachel pointed over at the table. Isabel laughed and got up. Isabel poured Rachel a glass of wine and then one for herself. They started talking about the day and which runs had been the most fun. Pretty soon they were chatting away. Isabel didn't go back to sit down. Instead she stayed in the kitchen with Rachel. When Rachel was momentarily stationary, Isabel would reach out and stroke her back. She loved the way it made Rachel smile at her.

When the steaks were done, Rachel pulled them out of the oven and put them on plates. She had some blue cheese crumbles ready to put on top of them. She finished it off with the sautéed mushrooms on top of the potatoes. Isabel put the salad on the table and sat down. As Rachel laid the plates down, she leaned over and gave Isabel a lingering kiss. When she pulled away, Isabel leaned forward to try and keep it going. Rachel's smile was a coy one that held a hint of promise.

Rachel found the conversation during dinner great. It was fun to get to know Isabel. She told Rachel about her attempt to live a straight life. Even though it didn't work, she was thankful that she had a wonderful daughter who made her proud. It was clearly a little odd for Isabel to be talking about it to a woman who was younger than her daughter, especially when Rachel was obviously interested in her.

To get off that disconcerting theme, Isabel asked Rachel about her friends. "I'm curious about your friends. Are they girlfriends? Cheryl was very concerned about Amanda."

"It's kind of complicated," Rachel said with a smile. "When we were all in college, they were kind of a couple but not exclusive." She paused for a moment with a thoughtful look in her eyes. "And they both dated guys too. They were never really serious about anyone, even each other. They just liked having fun. But once they graduated, things changed. Mostly now they just date guys. Occasionally when they are horny, they take care of each other." Rachel looked a little shy as she glanced away from Isabel before adding, "Or on girls' weekends."

Isabel laughed a little. "So sometimes, you and them?"

"Maybe," Rachel said as her face turned red.

"Am I just a substitute for them?" Isabel wondered aloud.

Rachel firmly shook her head. "No, please don't think that. If they had been here, we all would have gone down to the bar. I can't say whether or not you and I would have talked since we only had that one chair ride. I was less shy about talking to you because we had more time together, but I would still have been interested. I just can't swear that I would have found the nerve to approach you."

"I understand," Isabel said with a smile.

"I hope you believe me," Rachel said.

Her earnest expression was enough to dispel any lingering doubts Isabel might have still harbored. From what she had seen, Isabel was fairly sure that she could rely on Rachel's honesty. "I do," she told Rachel.

When they finished eating, Rachel cleared the table. She insisted that she could do it herself.

"Would you like some coffee?" she asked Isabel. Rachel didn't always drink coffee but after a long day skiing, she didn't want to get tired. Plus it felt like it was the sophisticated thing to do. She wanted to impress Isabel so that she wouldn't think about how young she was.

"Sure, that would be nice," Isabel replied.

As Rachel prepared the coffee, Isabel watched her. Although Rachel wasn't voluptuous, she was an attractive young woman. Petite and athletic with a toned body, Rachel would catch the eye of anyone even before seeing her face. At that moment, Rachel was presenting her profile and showing the exotic beauty of her face. Isabel mentally whistled at the young woman she was with. She could be with anyone; Isabel wondered why she was with her.

Rachel came back to the table with the coffee pot. Bending over to pour Isabel a cup, her hair fell down and obscured her face. She self-consciously brushed it back. It was a little gesture that somehow made her more desirable to Isabel.

When Rachel sat down, she noticed something about the way Isabel was looking at her. When it persisted, she finally asked, "Is something wrong?"

"Wrong? No, I don't think there is anything wrong. I'm just unsure, Rachel. You are a lovely young woman. There were other much younger women at the bar last night. Why did you come over to me? I'm not in your class." Isabel wasn't confrontational. She just wanted to understand.

"Isabel, you are a very lovely woman. I don't know why you seem to think differently. Your face is beautiful. Your smile lights up the room. And you have a womanly body with wonderful curves where curves should be," Rachel said. Looking down at herself, she added "Unlike my body which has virtually no curves." Staring at Isabel with undisguised lust, Rachel was direct as usual. "I love your breasts, Isabel. They are amazing."

It was an interesting feeling to be the object of a beautiful young woman's desire. Isabel hadn't felt that in a long time. She reached up and ran her fingers along the edge of her blouse. The tip of her finger touched her bra. Isabel could see Rachel's eyes following her finger. Touching her skin, Isabel traced the visible edge of her bra.

"I'm glad you like them, Rachel," Isabel said as she dropped her hand back down to the table to pick up her cup of coffee. She sipped on it as she watched Rachel. Despite the fact that Isabel had stopped the little caress of her breasts, Rachel's eyes were still drawn to her breasts. Isabel slowly pushed her shoulders back so that her blouse stretched tighter across them. The attention that Rachel was giving them excited Isabel. She could feel her nipples hardening, making her breasts even more noticeable.

Isabel put her cup down and got up. Looking at Rachel, she walked over to the couch and sat down. After a moment, Rachel followed her over. Standing in front of Isabel, she seemed to be uncertain what to do. Reaching up, Isabel pulled Rachel down into her lap. As she came down, Rachel put her arms around Isabel's neck.

Rachel loved the contrast with her own body. While her body was angular and hard, Isabel's was very soft with the curves that attracted her so much. She could feel the swell of Isabel's large breasts pushing against her body. Since she was sitting on Isabel's lap, her view now allowed her to look down into Isabel's cleavage. Being so close to each other was exciting them both. Just like Isabel moments before, Rachel's nipples started to harden. Unlike Isabel's, hers weren't covered up by anything other than the thin fabric of the turtleneck. They grew longer and harder, poking out very noticeably.

As much as Isabel's breasts had her attention, Rachel's eyes finally flicked up to look Isabel in the face. Their eyes locked. Mutual desire was easy to see and slowly their lips came together. Unlike the few kisses before, this one went on. It started small with their lips brushing against each other. Slowly the desire built into passion. Isabel's tongue flicked out the touch Rachel's lips. Then long soft strokes replaced the tiny touches. Sighing, Rachel's lips parted to let Isabel run her tongue just inside. A little wave of excitement broke over Rachel and she couldn't help kissing Isabel much harder as her mouth opened wide. It was all the encouragement that Isabel needed. Her tongue dove into Rachel's mouth to fully taste it for the first time. As she swirled her tongue all around Rachel's mouth, Isabel felt her tongue being caressed by Rachel's.

Both of them pressed their bodies together. Rachel tightened her arms around Isabel's neck and her body turned toward her. She could feel the round soft mounds of Isabel's big breasts against her own little ones. Just as Isabel could feel the hard nubs of Rachel's long nipples poking her. The awareness of each other's body was steadily increasing.

Isabel reached up to slip her hand into Rachel's hair. There was a feeling of Rachel's hair sliding between her fingers that Isabel really enjoyed. Their kiss deepened with Isabel almost grinding her mouth into Rachel's. Her tongue stretched out, seeing how deep she could caress the soft lining there. She heard Rachel make a little groan as Isabel's fingertips moved slowly down through her hair and touched the nape of Rachel's neck. Isabel liked that and stroked Rachel again there. She could feel a little shiver start from that spot and run down through Rachel's body.

Pulling back from the kiss, the two women both were panting slightly as they gazed into each other's eyes. Still caressing the soft skin of Rachel's nape, Isabel smiled when Rachel closed her eyes and her neck twisted slightly without conscious thought. The side of Rachel's neck was perfectly exposed for Isabel to place a soft kiss there. Once again, Rachel groaned. When Isabel nibbled at her neck and pulled on the skin, she said something too soft for Isabel to hear.

"What was that Chelle?" Isabel asked her.

"I said oh my God," Rachel said shyly. "You are turning me on, Isabel, like I haven't been turned on before."

"So keep going?" Isabel said with a teasing tone.

"Please!" Rachel hissed. She looked at Isabel. The want was clear there in her eyes.

Lowering her head again, Isabel began to kiss up and down Rachel's neck. She was constantly expanding the spots that she was kissing. With a mixture of her lips, tongue and teeth, Isabel provoked a steady stream of moans and sighs from Rachel. In her excitement, Rachel's hand reached up and pressed Isabel's head. She wanted Isabel to know just how good it felt. Rachel wondered if Isabel could tell her pussy was getting moist.

From the way that Rachel was squirming in her lap, it wasn't very hard for Isabel to guess just how excited she was making Rachel. She put her hand on a firm thigh. At first, she just caressed lightly but when Rachel parted her legs, Isabel slowly moved her hand up higher. Rachel's thighs were moving constantly, one flexing then the other. The closer that Isabel's hand came to her mound, the more that Rachel tried to push her hips down to bring the contact that she wanted so much. Isabel held back, not giving into Rachel. From long experience, she knew how to build a woman's excitement so that the climax would be all the more sweet.

As Rachel's arousal grew, so did her desire for Isabel. She reached up to cup one of Isabel's large breasts. It felt heavy in her hand. She had never been with a woman who was naturally so well endowed. She could tell from how Isabel's breast felt that it was real. Just touching it turned Rachel on more. Her thumb began to swipe over the top. She felt just how hard Isabel's nipple was. Her thumb moved around it, hoping to return some of the pleasure she was receiving. She couldn't keep her eyes off Isabel's breasts as she caressed them.

"Mmmmm," Isabel said softly in between her kisses. Her little sound of satisfaction spurred Rachel on. She began to unbutton Isabel's shirt, completely exposing her black bra. It was a sexy bra. Isabel clearly had brought this one just in case she met someone. Smiling, Rachel was glad it was her. She pushed Isabel's shirt off her shoulders and down her arms as soon as it was completely undone. The contrast between Isabel's skin and the black bra was very thrilling.

When her shirt was off, Isabel felt herself flush a little. She knew she was in good shape. During the ski season, she was on the slopes several days a week and worked out most days when she wasn't. After skiing was done for the year, she still spent most weekends outside doing things like hiking and waterskiing. Plus working out was pretty much a year round thing for her. Still she knew her body showed her age. Her skin wasn't taut like the women that Rachel normally dated. No matter what she did, she couldn't get the little roll of skin around her waist to go away. The skin hung down a little from her arms, and she always sighed when she looked at her neck with the tendons there so pronounced now. Once again, Isabel found it hard to ignore the question of what Rachel saw in her.

Almost as if she could read Isabel's mind, Rachel placed her hand on Isabel's chin and turned her head so that she could brush her lips over Isabel's. Her eyes looked deep into Isabel's. "You are amazingly lovely, Isabel. You are really a woman. You're my first woman worthy of that name." As she finished speaking, Rachel kissed Isabel again. This time when Isabel's mouth parted, it was Rachel's tongue that slipped past Isabel's lips. The kiss held a hint of passion, but it was slower and tenderer than before. Isabel felt Rachel's hands cup both sides of her face. She caressed Rachel's tongue as it explored her mouth. She wasn't sure how long Rachel kissed her but when it ended the little doubts were gone.

Reaching around behind Isabel, Rachel undid her bra. She wanted to be able to touch and play with Isabel's beautiful big breasts. As the bra fell away, they were revealed. Even though they sagged down as soon as the bra stopped supporting them, Rachel thought they were unbelievably sexy. They were full with large areola and hard nipples. When she licked her lips, Rachel wasn't even aware that she had done it. Isabel was though. Rachel's desire excited Isabel. She could tell that her panties were getting all wet since her tight jeans pressed them against her dripping pussy.

When Rachel looked Isabel in the face again, her sexy green eyes were smoldering. She slowly lowered her lips down to Isabel's full breasts without ever taking her eyes off Isabel's. Her lips parted and gently sucked a nipple into her mouth. Only when it was completely in her mouth did Rachel close her eyes, as if in ecstasy. The gentle sucking was paired with leisurely strokes from her tongue over and over again.

"Ahhhhh," Isabel sighed. It felt so good. When Rachel lifted her lips, there was a little thread of spit that hung from her lips back to Isabel's nipple. She moved over to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Her tongue was slightly firmed against Isabel's nipple this time. Isabel groaned again. As much as she wanted to close her eyes in pleasure, there was something compelling about watching Rachel suck her breasts. Her innocent elfish face contrasted with the erotic actions of her lips. When she switched again, it was clear that Rachel was getting excited. Her desire was showing in the ever increasing pace of her attention to Isabel's nipples. And what she was doing was having its effect on Isabel.

Isabel's hand was still on Rachel's thigh, but now it had slipped in between them and underneath Rachel's skirt. Isabel still had most of her self-control and was only lightly running her thumb over Rachel's panties. As she became more excited, Isabel wanted Rachel to feel the same passion. Her caresses were becoming more urgent.