Out of Bounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there was no doubt that Rachel liked them. She was pushing her hips up against Isabel's fingers. Each time she did it, Isabel could feel her fingers getting wetter as Rachel rubbed her soaking panties against them. When Isabel used her nails to pull aside Rachel's panties for a moment, it brought a gasp from Rachel. It was sharp and it excited Isabel and made her want to do more. She did it again but this time, her fingers slipped under Rachel's panties. Curling them backwards, she slowly ran them up and down. She could feel the little hair there and the wet folds of Rachel's pussy. Her sensuous caress caused a series of tiny tremors to spread across Rachel's body.

"Oh fuck!" Rachel cried out. She had never felt so excited. The combination of her playing with Isabel's large womanly breasts and having Isabel touch her like that had her on the edge. She couldn't believe how fast she was that excited. It wouldn't take much more to set her off. Isabel seemed to know exactly what to do. Her fingernails just barely missed touching Rachel's clit. "If only she would move in a tiny bit," Rachel thought. She tried to move her hips over as Isabel started to come up again, but still Rachel wasn't able to get that extra little caress that she wanted so much. The moans of desire she made let Isabel know how worked up she was.

In her frustration, Rachel began to suck harder on Isabel's breasts. Pulling more into her mouth, Rachel felt like she was almost nursing on Isabel's large tits. Her tongue pressed hard against the nipple as she brought it deep into her mouth. After doing that to one breast for a while she would switch to the other one. But once a breast was freed, Rachel's fingers would go to work by pulling on and rolling the nipple. It was having its effect on Isabel too. Her body was moving back and forth and when Rachel switched breasts, Isabel would arch her back and offer the other one to Rachel.

Suddenly Isabel moved her finger so that it ran right over Rachel's clit. The shock of it froze Rachel's whole body for a moment. But the very next step, she felt her body begin to shake from the force of the orgasm that swept over her body. Spasms hit her like a tidal wave. Rachel didn't even know that she was biting down on Isabel's nipples at first.

It didn't last because she had to scream. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, touch me! Ohhhhh, God!" she yelled loudly. She kept it up as she continued to cum.

Rachel thrust her hips up against Isabel's busy fingers. Isabel had Rachel's panties pulled all the way to the side and her fingers were now deep in Rachel's slit. They slipped up and down easily from the juices that were running out of her pussy. Isabel continued to play with Rachel's clit, prolonging her orgasm. She felt Rachel's arm go tight around her neck, needing the support to keep from falling over.

"Oh God, just like that!" Rachel urged Isabel on. She wasn't ready for it to end just yet. Luckily Isabel wasn't even considering stopping. She took Rachel's clit between her finger and thumb and slid it up and down, stroking it like a little cock. Just as Rachel thought that her orgasm might be ebbing, Isabel's touch set off a second explosion. The waves of pleasure rolled over Rachel's mind and she held tight to Isabel. Finally she collapsed limply against Isabel, panting to try and get her breath back.

As soon as Isabel felt that, she took her hand from between Rachel's legs. For a few minutes she just held Rachel in her arms. When Rachel finally started to recover, she leaned over and kissed Isabel softly on the lips. The kiss didn't last long. Lifting up so that she could look Isabel in the eyes, Rachel reached down to find the hand that had given her so much pleasure. She lifted Isabel's hand to her mouth so that she could clean it of her juices. One by one, Rachel took Isabel's fingers into her mouth and sucked them until there was no trace of her pussy juice left on them. When all of Isabel's fingers were clean, Rachel held her hand and gently kissed the palm. There was still a trace of her nectar there and Isabel felt Rachel daintily flick her tongue over her hand to remove the last little bit. Then Rachel kissed the palm again. The whole thing made Isabel even hotter than when Rachel was sucking on her breasts. The connection between them felt so strong.

Rachel looked up from what she was doing. There was a shy smile on her face as she looked at Isabel. "Do you want to go to the bedroom?" she asked Isabel.

"That's a very good idea, Chelle." Isabel had a smile on her face as she replied. She stood up as soon as Rachel got off her lap. Their arms went around each other and once again, they exchanged a long kiss. Finally Rachel broke away to take Isabel by the hand and pull her towards the bedroom. There wasn't much resistance.

Once inside, Rachel turned around and sank down onto her knees in front of Isabel. Undoing the button and zipper, she pulled Isabel's pants over her hips and down her legs. As they went down, Rachel kissed the newly exposed skin. The further she went down, the more Rachel had to bend to reach it. Her ass slowly rose up high with her skirt pulling back to expose the tip of her rear. Pulling Isabel's foot from the bunched up pants leg, Rachel looked up with her green almond shaped eyes before lifting it to her mouth to kiss each toe. Isabel found her own eyes caught in Rachel's gaze. When she was done with one foot, Rachel repeated it with the other. There was something almost animalistic in how she looked and Isabel had never felt quite the rush of need that ran through her.

Still on her knees, Rachel pulled her shirt up and over her head. Her blonde hair was pulled up as she stripped the shirt off her. It showed the exotic beauty of her face more than normal. Convinced of Rachel's desire, Isabel no longer wondered why Rachel was with her. Now she could only marvel at how lucky she was to be with such a stunning person.

Throwing the shirt to the ground, Rachel seemed almost frantic to get the rest of her clothes off. In contrast to Isabel, it was easy for Rachel to pull her skirt down. Her uncurved body didn't hinder Rachel when she wanted it off. Normally she hated how her clothes would slip down with almost no effort. Tonight she just wanted them off.

All that both of them had on now were their panties. Rachel's were tiny little tanga panties. She quickly stripped those off so that she was completely naked. Isabel's were hipsters that covered a little more of her than Rachel's had. Isabel reached down to grasp them but Rachel intervened. Getting up on her knees again, Rachel took a hold of them and slowly lowered them. This time she didn't follow them down, but the whole way Rachel's fingers were caressing Isabel. And she had her target right in view.

As soon as Isabel's belly was fully revealed, Rachel's lips were kissing it all over. They were soft and brief kisses. Rachel made her way all over Isabel's belly from side to side and from up to her belly button down to where her neatly trimmed bush began. When she got there, Rachel's tongue got involved again. It felt like a little snake tongue flicking out for the briefest of touches. Just when Isabel thought that she was going to move away, Rachel surprised her by going down further. Rachel's lips and tongue slowly found their way down through the soft pussy hair, coming ever closer to Isabel's pussy.

The first touch of Rachel's lips at the top of Isabel's pussy was the gentlest of caresses. Even still, Isabel wasn't able to hold back the gasp that escaped her lips. Rachel looked up at her. There was an expression of erotic glee on her otherwise innocent face. Still looking at Isabel, Rachel extended the tip of her pink tongue and slowly flicked it up and down along the beginnings of Isabel's slit. The soft touch ran right over her clit and Isabel's whole body jerked.

"Yum," Rachel told her. "I like!" Her voice was sultry enough to raise Isabel's excitement further still. "I want more," she told Isabel before dipping her tongue back into Isabel.

Under her breath, Isabel whispered "Fuck me." It wasn't intended for Rachel's ears. It was just another expression of wonder that such a sexy younger woman was with her and wanted her. Yet it was clear from the look of lust on Rachel's face that she wanted Isabel as much as Isabel wanted her.

"Oh fuuuuuucccckkk!" Isabel moan out loud as Rachel plunged her tongue into Isabel's pussy without any more warning. Her vibrating tongue drove deep into Isabel, finding her most sensitive spots. Doubling over, Isabel had to grab onto Rachel to keep from falling. She practically wrapped herself around Rachel's head as she gave into the pleasure Rachel was giving. Rachel's tongue seemed to be everywhere at the same time. Isabel felt Rachel's hands grasping her ass and pulling her against Rachel's mouth. She tried to open her legs up even wider. Isabel wanted Rachel to have all the access she needed.

Feeling Isabel react to her tongue pleased Rachel. In the back of her mind had been a nagging little worry that she wouldn't match up to Isabel's expectations. She had never been with a woman who had a lifetime of experience. More often than not, it was someone like herself who was just discovering this aspect of herself. Rachel really wanted Isabel to like what she was doing to her. Drawing on every experience she had, Rachel was pouring everything she had into pleasuring Isabel.

Her fingers slid down into the crevasse between Isabel's round cheeks. There had only been a few times when someone touched Rachel there, but she remembered how it had made her feel. The combination of physical pleasure with the sheer naughtiness had brought her to new heights. Now Rachel tried doing that for the first time. The tip of her forefinger grazed over Isabel's little rosebud, giving it a light little caress. From the moan that came from Isabel at the same time, Rachel thought it must feel good to her. She did it again with a little more pressure. Isabel made a guttural sound deep in her throat. Once again Rachel touched Isabel's puckered little hole, only this time she didn't move off it. Her finger pushed a little harder, slowly moving it in a tiny circle. She wasn't trying to penetrate but when the tip slipped in, Rachel didn't pull back. She kept flexing her finger with the tip trapped between the tight ring of muscle.

"Oh my fucking God!" Isabel moaned. She couldn't believe what Rachel was doing to her. Between her fantastic tongue and the finger in her ass, she could feel the orgasm starting. Grinding her pussy into Rachel's face, she closed her eyes and just let go. She couldn't tell how loud she was screaming, just that she was. Her fingers tightened on Rachel without any awareness that her nails were digging into the delicate skin. She felt in danger of falling but that disoriented feeling contributed to the massive orgasm that was coursing through her body. Her hips were jerking into Rachel's face as her juices freely flowed.

Rachel felt Isabel's strong hips driving her pussy against her mouth. She tried to keep on licking, pulling even harder on Isabel's ass. She loved the salty warm tang as Isabel's delicious juices ran down her throat. In time with the pulsing of her finger, she flicked her tongue up to touch and caress Isabel's clit. There was another wracking set of spasms that went through Isabel's body.

Even though the orgasm continued to ripple through Isabel's body, she began to push Rachel away. Her clit and pussy were becoming overly sensitive.

"No more ... No more!" Isabel said in between large gasps for air. "I can't take any more."

For a moment, it seemed like Rachel didn't hear her. She fought against the pressure from Isabel's hands to keep licking her warm and wet pussy. Then what Isabel was saying began to penetrate. Rachel felt like she was awakening from a deep fog as she sat back on her haunches. Her finger popped free from Isabel's butt. Still feeling the echoes of her massive orgasm, Isabel was weak in the limbs and needed to use Rachel to steady herself.

As she slowly recovered, Isabell began to run her fingers through Rachel's hair. To Rachel it felt almost like she was being petted. She was very content and looked up at Isabel. When Isabel looked down, she made a quiet purring noise.

Isabel smiled. Her hand left Rachel's hair to stroke her face. With a smile on her face, Rachel rubbed her cheek against Isabel's hand. The wetness that covered her face came off on Isabel's hand. Just like earlier, Rachel grasped it and licked off her juices before giving it another kiss on the palm.

"God, you do that well," Isabel told her. Her voice was still a little shaky. "I need to sit down," she said apologetically. Separating from Rachel, she made her way over to the bed and sank down on the edge of it. After a moment, she fell backwards and took a couple of deep breaths.

Coming over to join her, Rachel lay down on her belly. She put her hand on Isabel's stomach and gently stroked her. There was no attempt to excite her. They were just loving caresses. Isabel turned her head to look at Rachel. After a moment, they began to kiss again. Like the touches, they were sensual and lazy. Neither Rachel nor Isabel were ready to let the passion build yet. When one kiss ended, their lips lingered for seconds before a brief separation. Their eyes were fixed on each other and reflected a tenderness that was shared between the two of them.

Slowly the kisses went on longer but still with the same sense of contentment. During the kiss, their eyes closed as they savored the feeling. At the end of each kiss, both sets of eyes blinked several times as they opened again to look at each other. By now they had turned on their sides so that it was more comfortable. Their arms lay over each other, and both were now slowly stroking the other. Their hands were not moving but their fingers gently moved.

"I'm glad you are here with me," Rachel softly said, breaking the silence. She had a little smile on her lips.

Isabel couldn't help giving her a little hug. It was light enough that they didn't move any closer together but the feeling it represented was clear. Isabel's lips had a similar smile. "So am I," she said after her arm relaxed. She leaned forward and gave Rachel another kiss. This one was slightly more active and she felt Rachel shiver. Looking at her arms, Isabel saw that the little hairs on Rachel's arm were standing up. Although it was just starting, Isabel could tell that her young lover was starting to get aroused again. Isabel felt the stirrings beginning too.

Their hands began to wander a little more, finding spots that seemed to please the other and spending time exploring each one. The noises in the room slowly built. There were soft sighs and little moans that grew into muttering and long groans. They both became bolder; touching breasts and brushing their fingers against nipples. Neither one of them was copying the other, but their pace increased together. Through it all, they were kissing. Their kisses matched the pace of their increasingly urgent hands; their tongues delving deep into mouths; their lips pressing harder and hard against each other. It felt like they were chewing on each other's lips. One would bite and pull on a lower lip for a moment before going back to a deep kiss. Later the other one would do it.

As Isabel's excitement swelled, she began to feel the need for more. Her arm wrapped around Rachel and she rolled on top of her. Immediately Rachel put her arms around Isabel's neck and continued the deep kiss. Without pausing either, Isabel still smiled as she pushed her hips down between Rachel's legs which widened to accommodate her. Isabel felt her pussy mesh against Rachel's. They were both so wet that they slid together easily. Carefully adjusting her position, Isabel began to feel her clit bumping against Rachel's. She knew she was in the right spot when Rachel gasped and suddenly began to thrust up her hips. Isabel began to grind back, feeling the same pleasure that Rachel was. After a few moments, she felt Rachel's legs tightly wrap around her ass.

With all her gasps, Rachel found it impossible to keep kissing Isabel. She dropped her head back against the bed and focused on the building pleasure. "Oh Isabel, keep fucking me like that," she moaned. "Fuck me!" Her hands were now running up and down Isabel's back, no longer tender caresses. Her nails were scraping the skin there, raising little red welts. She kept on telling Isabel to fuck her.

The combination of Rachel's frantic desire and her words turned Isabel on even more. Her hips plunged down harder and faster, meeting every thrust that Rachel made. Now that they weren't kissing, Isabel began to arch her back. Raising herself up on her long arms let Isabel put even more pressure down on Rachel's pussy. She loved the feeling of fucking Rachel with her pussy. From the frantic way that Rachel was reacting, she clearly loved it as well.

"Fuck, yes!" Rachel cried out. "Yesssssss!" It felt so good to have Isabel grinding against her. It wasn't just the physical contact. From the moment Isabel rolled on top of her, she had taken control of the situation. Isabel knew what she wanted and Rachel was along for the wild exciting ride. It was part of what Rachel liked about being with Isabel. Her maturity carried over into how she treated Rachel. Despite her wanting to be certain to begin with, now that she had made the decision to be involved Isabel was leading the way for both of them. It was a welcome change from the timidity of most of Rachel's lovers. More often than not, they were inexperienced and tentative. She loved that Isabel knew what to do to give both of them the most pleasure and she didn't wait for Rachel before acting.

"That's it, Chelle! Grind your pussy against mine just like that," Isabel hissed through clenched teeth. Her swollen clit was in the right position to slide against Rachel's. Each downward thrust of her hip brought them rubbing against each other. Both Rachel and Isabel were increasing the pace, fucking faster and harder. Isabel could feel the tingling starting. At first it was just around her clit, but it was expanding and going deep into her pussy.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum, Chelle. You're making me cum!" Isabel yelled just before she began cry out. She could feel her body shudder as her orgasm broke over her. They grew in strength as they went on. Isabel kept fucking Rachel but she was no longer aware of doing it. It was just instinctual since it kept the good feelings going.

As Rachel felt and heard Isabel explode on top of her, she was on the precipice of cumming too. The long moans were enough for her to fall off and explode in a huge orgasm of her own. She pulled on Isabel's ass, wanting the two of them to be more tightly connected. Her body thrashed, hips moving up to get the maximum pleasure. Arching her back, Rachel cried out. It was low at first but then got louder and much higher pitched.

"Oh, God! Isabel! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Rachel screamed. She just kept on screaming as each wave hit her. She felt her pussy mashed against Isabel's as they ground against each other. Both of them wanted to prolong their shared orgasm. Still after starting first, Isabel felt hers ending before Rachel. As it ebbed, she focused more on extending Rachel's. Arching her back even more, Isabel began to circle her hips so that Rachel's clit was being stimulated from new directions. The sideways motion was just what Rachel needed. Rather than peaking, she felt her body's excitement continuing to mount.

Isabel smiled at the sound of Rachel's incoherent babbling. She delighted in pleasing her lovers, especially when they did the same for her. As Rachel finally hit the pinnacle, Isabel felt Rachel's pussy spasming against her own. It was accompanied by a feeling of warm pulses of liquid.

1...34567...13