Out of Bounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers

"Jesus, she must be squirting," Isabel thought. She had only made someone squirt a few times, but they were always extremely exciting experiences. Rachel's body jerked a couple more times and then she went limp and sank into the bed. Lowering herself down to the bed with her body half draped over Rachel's, Isabel could feel how fast her young lover's heart was racing. When she softly brushed her lips against Rachel's, there was no reaction. She seemed to have passed out for a moment. Embracing her, Isabel just held Rachel while waiting for her to come around.

It took a couple of minutes but just as Isabel was starting to feel a little worried, Rachel began to stir. Her eyes fluttered open and after a moment of their darting around, she turned to look at Isabel. A big smile slowly grew on Rachel's face. She leaned over and gave Isabel a soft kiss.

"Wow!" Rachel said before kissing Isabel again. "Wow!" she repeated. Snuggling against Isabel, she needed another few moments before she could talk. When she was ready, Rachel looked Isabel in the eyes. There was still desire in them but now it was smoldering embers. They could flame up again but right now they felt good just as they were. "Did I pass out?" she asked Isabel.

Isabel nodded. "You did, Chelle. You just fell backwards and you were out for a couple of minutes."

"God, you made me feel so good. I've never cum quite so hard," Rachel told Isabel. Her voice was so content it almost purred. As she moved to reposition herself, she felt the dampness on the bed. "Why is the bed so wet?" she wondered out loud.

"You are quite the little squirter, aren't you?" Isabel replied with a slight hint of amusement.

Rachel had a confused look on her face. "I'm a a a what?" she stuttered.

"You squirted when you came just now," Isabel replied. "Have you never done that before?"

"God, no! How embarrassing!" Rachel sounded mortified. She buried her face against Isabel's neck to hide how red her face was.

Gently Isabel pushed her back until she could kiss Rachel. Then she wrapped Rachel in her arms and held her close. "Sweetie, it isn't anything to be embarrassed about. You just got so excited that you squirted. Honestly it's kind of flattering that you did. I must have made you feel exceptionally good!" Isabel said.

Rachel looked shyly at Isabel and nodded. "You did. I told you. I am sure I never came that hard before." She felt embarrassed again and didn't go on for a second. Her fingers gently stroked Isabel right below her collar bone as she collected her thoughts. "I've made love to other women before, but never someone who really knew what they were doing and how to truly please the person they were with. Plus Isabel, you are unbelievably sexy for a woman of any age. You really turned me on." Rachel blushed again. This time Isabel didn't tell her not to. She knew from hard won experience that letting yourself become vulnerable by telling someone how you felt was potentially perilous. You never knew how they would react.

Adjusting how she was laying, Isabel invited Rachel to come into the circle of her arms and rest her head down on Isabel's shoulder. Once she had done that, Isabel hugged Rachel tightly before beginning to slowly stroke her hair. Rachel continued to gently touch Isabel between her neck and breasts.

"Chelle, you have turned me on too. You are a lovely woman and very sexy. Making love with you was ... wonderful," Isabel told her young lover.

"Really?" Rachel asked. She looked up at Isabel with her green eyes that still showed the simmering desire Isabel had noticed earlier. "I think of how experienced you are, and how many wonderful lovers you must have had. I wonder how I can compare."

Isabel chuckled. She traced the strong beautiful lines of Rachel's face; touching her cheekbones; running her finger along Rachel's eyebrow; and then brushing her lips. She felt Rachel give the tip a little kiss. After that, Isabel ran her finger along Rachel's jaw line.

"You don't know how beautiful you are, do you? How incredibly lovely your face is? And your body is perfect for you. I know that you wish you had curves but you are perfect to me just as you are," Isabel spoke very softly as she continued to touch Rachel.

"I'm not beautiful," Rachel started to say before Isabel cut her off.

"Yes you are, Chelle. Anyone who doesn't see it is blind. Don't let me ever hear you say you aren't beautiful. And when you get excited, you are almost vibrating with sensuality. God you are sexy." Isabel kissed Rachel lightly. There were just the beginnings of passion in it. As Isabel pulled away from the kiss, Rachel's lips followed and extend it for a few extra moments.

Rachel was quiet as she lay in Isabel's arms. She could hear the honesty in Isabel's voice. She had to accept her words. It was only hard because very few people had talked to her that way. She tended to be lost in the crowd among her gorgeous friends like Amanda and Cheryl. They didn't have bodies as good as Isabel's but they certainly caught people's attention much more than she ever did. And no matter what Isabel said, Rachel knew that she wouldn't notice herself if somehow she ever met someone who liked just like her. She wasn't her own type.

"No, I'm not," Rachel thought to herself. "Isabel is though." She sneaked a look at Isabel's big breasts laying against her own little ones. She could feel Isabel's nipples pressing against her skin. That sudden awareness was enough for Rachel's nipples begin to harden. She suppressed a little moan as they grew and slid against Isabel's skin.

It was impossible for Isabel not to be aware of Rachel's gradually increasing arousal. Beyond her long nipples that were now poking into Isabel's skin, she noticed that Rachel's fingers were straying further down her chest. They were beginning to caress the tops of Isabel's breasts. In the quiet of the room, Isabel could hear Rachel's breathing starting to get a little quicker. Between all these things, Isabel couldn't help but start to get excited herself, especially when after licking her lips Rachel bent her head to start kissing Isabel's breasts again.

"God, you are so full of energy," Isabel murmured as she felt one of her nipples sucked into Rachel's mouth. She sighed at how good Rachel was making her feel with the way she was swirling her tongue around the hard nipple. She felt her pussy begin to get wet again. Rachel moved from one nipple to the other and then back. After a while, she began to squeeze Isabel's breasts together so that she could get both nipples into her mouth at the same time. Her tongue flicked back and forth, forcefully sliding over and under them.

"Ahhhhh," Isabel moaned as she leaned her head back. Her hips were flexing up and down now, betraying how effective Rachel was in turning her on.

Rachel let go of Isabel's breasts and they fell to either side of her chest. Without being held, they were no longer firm enough to avoid that. Rachel didn't care. They were totally sexy that way; the breasts of a mature woman. After adjusting her body so that she could begin licking and kissing the breast closest to her, Rachel reached down. She didn't tease or waste any time. She could sense the growing need that she was creating in Isabel. Rachel wanted to satisfy her lover. Her fingers brushed over the top of Isabel's pussy. She heard Isabel make a sharp hissing breath. When Isabel let it out, her breath was shuddering.

"Fuck me, you sexy minx," Isabel told her and then spread her legs wide. Her pussy opened up, lips glistening from the juices that were already leaking from inside.

Not wanting to delay, Rachel slid two fingers down along Isabel's pussy lips so that all the moisture would coat them. By the time they got to the entrance to Isabel's wet hole, they were so covered with her slick nectar that they slipped inside Isabel with almost no effort. Rachel loved the little gasp that Isabel made as she pushed them in as far as they would go. After a couple of thrusts, Rachel paused for a moment to extend a third finger. It still was relatively easy to push her fingers in and out of Isabel.

"Oh! Oh! Oh fuck!" Isabel gasped as Rachel picked up the pace. She was rocking her hips in time with Rachel's thrusts. When Rachel's small hand hit against her pussy, Isabel would grind her hips down on it in a slow circle as Rachel's fingers stroked the soft membranes inside her. After completing the circle, Rachel would again pull out before pushing her fingers back into Isabel.

It still didn't seem that tight so once again, Rachel added another finger. Now she had all four of her fingers sliding in and out of Isabel's pussy. The moans coming from Isabel were proof that she liked it. When she had all of them pressed deep inside Isabel, Rachel started to rub her thumb over Isabel's clit. She could sense a rising tension within Isabel. It wasn't going to be that long.

Rachel's hand kept going fast and harder. The force it hit when she bottomed out was being matched equally by Isabel's hips pushing down. There was no more of circling. As soon as Isabel felt Rachel's hand bottom out, she pulled back her hips to get ready for the next thrust. She wanted to be fucked and to fuck back.

At the same time, Rachel was continuing to lick, kiss and suck on Isabel's breasts. She couldn't help it. It was almost like an obsession for Rachel. They were so full and sensitive. Even though much of the pleasure was coming from her hand, Rachel could tell from Isabel's reactions that what she was doing to Isabel's breasts was feeding it too. She began to try and suck more of the big tit into her mouth. Opening and closing her lips against it, Rachel once again felt like she was almost nursing on it. Her own hips were moving gently against Isabel's leg. She wasn't trying to get off, but she was excited enough that she couldn't stop it.

Isabel was gasping in between her moans. The hard fucking of Rachel's fingers were bringing her closer and closer to another orgasm. Rachel was now keeping her thumb sliding up and down over Isabel's clit even when her other fingers were sliding out. The constant pressure was having its effect. She could feel the tingling starting deep in her pussy. Isabel focused on it, wanting it to come now. Her thoughts were full of the incredibly sexy and beautiful woman who was making love to her. She turned her head and looked at Rachel.

For a few moments, Rachel was too fixed on her breast play to notice, but then she felt Isabel's gaze. Her mouth came free and she leaned up to give Isabel the kisses she wanted. They began a wild and passionate kiss that was almost violent. In the middle of it, a scream burst out of Isabel as she felt the floodgates release. She began to thrash as her body was racked by tremor after tremor.

Rachel kept up her thrusts into Isabel's pussy. She wanted Isabel to cum as hard as she had. Her fingers were flying in and out of the wet tunnel. The spasms would clench at her fingers but she just kept the rapid pace coming. She had a leg up over Isabel's so that she didn't get thrown off. She was going to keep fucking Isabel until her orgasm was completely over. With Isabel unable to kiss her anymore, Rachel went back to the breasts that she adored, licking and sucking on them.

When Isabel finally had nothing left in her, she collapsed back against the bed. Even still, small little shudders ran up and down her body. Reaching out, Isabel's fingers went into the hair behind Rachel's head. She still had enough strength to pull Rachel's mouth back to hers so that they could kiss again. This time it was much gentler, but each kiss was extended and lingering.

When Isabel's breathing was almost normal, she pulled back from the kiss. "God, Chelle. Thank you so much for making me feel so good," she said as she caressed Isabel's face again. "You've wiped me out."

It was true. Isabel's body felt completely exhausted. She was used to a full day of skiing. A couple of hours of sex were something that she hadn't done in a long time. "Well worth it," she thought to herself. As she lay there, Isabel felt Rachel moving once again to cuddle her. Rachel's lithe body felt very good up against her own. She sighed with contentment. "This was a very good night," Isabel thought.

But was it over? Isabel thought about it. Although it was clouded by what just happened, Isabel remembered that only a few moments ago Rachel had been worked up too. Isabel wasn't sure whether she had the energy to keep going, but she felt like she should try to satisfy the woman who had just brought her to such heights. Even beyond that, Isabel wasn't sure if she should spend the night. None of this had been planned out. She was still a little surprised at what had happened. Maybe it would be best if she went back to the Patrol cabin.

Rachel was watching Isabel's face as this was going through her mind. It put a little smile on Rachel's lips. It wasn't too hard to see that Isabel was starting to fade. Rachel could have kept going but she was tired too. Between all this and skiing, it had taken a lot out of her. She leaned over and brushed her lips against Isabel's. That stopped the slow fluttering of Isabel's eyelids and she looked over at Rachel.

"Why don't we get ready for bed, Isabel," Rachel told her. "You're falling asleep and if you are anything like me, you will regret not washing before going to sleep." With a few simple words, Rachel had answered both of Isabel's questions. The answers were ones that she could gladly accept. Rachel started to get up out of bed. Her muscles protested a little and she sat for a moment at the edge of the bed before standing up. Looking back down at Isabel, Rachel leered. It was impossible not to be turned on by her. Despite how tired she was, Rachel once again felt her nipples harden.

Laughing a little at her reaction, Rachel offered Isabel her hand to help her get up. After a couple of seconds, Isabel took it with a smile of her own. She hadn't missed how Rachel's nipples had poked out. She was way too tired to do anything about it, but she appreciated it nevertheless. As she came to her feet, Isabel put her arms around Rachel who did the same. Their kiss was soft and loving. They didn't extend it but when Isabel turned to head to the bathroom, Rachel reached out and took her hand. Looking back at Rachel over her shoulder, Isabel smiled and returned the grip. They walked like that into the bathroom.

It did not take them long to get ready for bed. Rachel came out a little before Isabel. Pulling off the top cover, she felt the bed. She sighed with relief that the dampness from her squirting hadn't soaked down past the thick bedcover. She went out to the main room and brought in the comforter that she used on the sofa bed. She just finished putting it on the bed when Isabel came out.

"Good idea," Isabelle said with a smile. Rachel didn't reply, other than the little glow of red that covered her face. She was still a little embarrassed at what happened.

The two of them got into bed and cuddled together. They kissed a little more and while they both felt the faint beginnings of arousal, neither one wanted to do anything about it. It had been a very good but very long day.

"I had a wonderful day and night, Isabel," Rachel said in a soft voice. "Thank you."

"So did I, Chelle. You've made me feel very special today," Isabel told her. She reached up and stroked Rachel's cheek. In the dark, she felt Rachel's head move and then her lips kissing the hand that was caressing her.

When Rachel spoke again, her voice sounded very shy. "I'm glad you are spending the night with me. I like the thought of sleeping next to you and waking up with you."

"Me too," Isabel said before kissing Rachel lightly again.

As the kiss ended, Rachel sighed a little happy noise. It made Isabel smile.

"Good night Chelle," Isabel said as she felt her eyes again begin to start closing.

"Night," Rachel replied.

They kissed one more time before they snuggled even closer together. After a little while, Rachel shifted and turned her back to Isabel. She wiggled back until they were spooning and Isabel's arm was up and around her. Rachel's hands held Isabel's arm right against her body. She could feel Isabel's body move slightly as she breathed. Gradually it got slower and deeper as Isabel dropped off. It took slightly longer for Rachel. She felt so content like that. Rachel didn't want the night to end. Finally, she too fell asleep.

In the morning, Isabel stirred first. She was used to getting up early. As the years went on, she found it harder to sleep in on the rare days when nothing forced her to get up early. Waking up in bed with someone like Rachel was very different for her. Her last serious relationship had ended a couple of years before and while there were lovers since then, few of them were more than ships in the night. Spending the night with someone had become infrequent. Even rarer was waking up like this morning. Rachel hadn't moved away at all. She was on her side and still wrapped in Isabel's arms. Isabel could see that she had a little smile on her face as she slept.

"She's so lovely," Isabel thought. In her long life, she couldn't remember being with anyone more attractive. It could just be the passage of time, but she didn't think so. Holding very still so that she didn't disturb her, Isabel pulled a couple of pillows together to prop up her head. She just wanted to watch Rachel sleep for a while. Isabel resisted the urge to reach over and stroke Rachel's face. It would disrupt the moment. She could feel the rise and fall of Rachel's chest. The covers had slipped down enough that Isabel could see where Rachel's small breasts began. Like most times, Rachel had an innocence about her. It was only at times like last night when that innocence disappeared to be replaced with a distinctly erotic air. Just thinking about it increased how aroused Isabel was. Still she held off on doing anything.

The room got a little lighter as the sun started to peak over the mountains. Rachel finally started to stir. Before her eyes even opened, Rachel's smile got bigger and she snuggled closer to Isabel. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and looked Isabel in the face. She untangled a hand so that she could reach up and caress Isabel's face.

"It is so nice to wake up like this," Rachel said. Her eyes were bright as she watched Isabel lean down to give her a morning kiss. Their lips clung to each other as they barely opened and closed their mouths in the slow kiss. When it ended, Rachel sighed with happiness.

"I can't think of a better way," Isabel said as Rachel turned and slid her arms around Isabel's neck. Her trim hard body pressed against Isabel's softer and rounder one. Isabel ran her fingers through Rachel's hair. "What would you like to do, Chelle? If we are going to ski early, we should start getting ready to go. Or we can go later. I ski a lot so it's really up to you. It's your vacation after all."

The look on Rachel's face reflected her conflicting desires. There was something very seductive about the idea of spending a lazy morning in bed with Isabel. Even though they had made love for a long time the night before, it wasn't enough. At the same time, the fanatical skier side of her wanted to be out on the slopes. Rachel knew that Isabel had that same side to her, so it wasn't like she would feel rejected if Rachel said she wanted to get up now. Plus it wasn't as if things had really changed. Her original plan was to ski as much as possible and then play, either with Cheryl and Amanda or with someone that she met up here. If anything, it was better because Rachel didn't have to drag her out the door like her friends. She also was curious about being with Isabel now that they had crossed over to being lovers. Yesterday had been full of flirtations. What would they be like today?

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers
1...45678...13