Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maaya's mouth wasn't quite big enough to cover the two women making love, but it was pretty close. Her lips pressed onto them, and pushed them further into the pliant skin of Rose's ass. She felt the contours of their bodies against her sensitive lips.

Mary and Sayoko let go of each other, hugging themselves against the soft, slightly moist lips. Maaya felt Rose's pussy contract as she came, while she was going crazy from the feeling of the women under her mouth. She could feel the curves of their bodies. She could feel their big tits, even the nipples against her lips. She could almost feel how hot and wet their pussies were, although she might've just been imagining that.

Lying on top of Kimiko's monstrous tits, kissing two full sized and very sexy women against her lover's mighty ass, feeling Rose's pussy contract around her fingers... it was heaven. It made her feel so sexy to know how small Sayoko and Mary were compared to her. It made her feel so incredibly big, and she wanted more.

Her body responded to her desire, and her pleasure intensified as her body grew bigger once again. She felt Sayoko and Mary get even smaller from her perspective, and she made sure to ease off on the pressure, not wanting to hurt them. Her lips now covered almost their entire bodies, and she was still getting bigger.

She pressed her expanding body against Rose's legs, wanting her lover to feel her grow. She was able to sit on her knees on the ground with ease, leaning against the soft flesh of Kimiko's tit as she continued kissing Rose's ass, which seemed smaller by the second.

She felt Rose come again, and when her lover tried to pull her pussy away from her hand as the feeling became too overwhelming, she finally stopped growing.

She lifted her head from Rose's ass, and looked at Mary and Sayoko below her face. The two women were covered in her saliva, and seemed barely five centimetres tall from her perspective. She gingerly lifted the two of them off Rose's ass and placed them on top of Kimiko's other breast.

She stood up, and Rose did the same. Their roles were reversed again, with Rose's head only reaching up to about Maaya's stomach. Judging by the buildings around her, Maaya guessed she had to be around seventy metres tall now.

She felt a surge of pleasure go straight to her pussy as she revelled in how big she was. Her knees were above the trees, and even some of the smaller buildings. The buildings that did reach up to her head had to be more than twenty storeys.

Maaya looked over at Rose, who was slowly growing again. She brought herself up to around fifty-five metres, so her head was level with Maaya's chest again. "This will always be the best relative size, if you ask me," she said, and hugged herself against Maaya, pushing her face against Maaya's tits. "That was getting harder to do, though... I must be near the end of how much I can grow."

"It was still easy as ever for me," Maaya said happily. She wanted to grow much, much more. "Look at this place," she said contentedly, looking around. "It's like we're in a tiny, model city."

She took a step forward, and watched her foot come down on the road. The carbon-reinforced asphalt cracked and deformed under her awesome weight. Some of the windows on the building next to the road shattered from the shockwave of the impact.

She spotted an abandoned vehicle in the road; she didn't know if it had been left behind by a former resident, or if the demolition crews had forgotten to take it with them when they evacuated. She did know that by this point, it was too late for anyone to worry about they should or shouldn't destroy. Several other abandoned vehicles had already been crushed underneath Kimiko's massive chest.

She brought her foot up again, and held it up over the vehicle. It was a standard six seat self-driving electric vehicle, a sleek silver grey machine like so many others that criss-crossed the roads outside the arcology, controlled by traffic net software.

She couldn't even see it with her foot over it. It was incredible to think about; her mighty foot was just as long as the car. Rose looked on excitedly as Maaya started lowering her bare foot.

She felt the car's roof against the sole of her foot. It crumpled like paper underneath the force of her leg, and she could feel every detail as the vehicle was squashed to nothingness. She felt some of the bodywork between her toes, and her pussy was tingling when she thought about what power she had available at the tip of her toes.

She put all her weight on that one leg, really squashing the vehicle, before lifting her foot. The remains of the vehicle were flat as a pancake, sitting in a depression in the road that had the shape of her foot.

Rose hugged her from behind, kissing her back and cupping her nipples. "That was awesome," she purred. "What else can you do?"

Maaya looked at the six-storey building to the side of the road. Aside from some shattered windows, it was mostly intact. It came up to about her knees, an excellent height to serve as a chair for her. As an arcology-born, it was weird to her that some people still lived in buildings like this. They looked so fragile compared to the reassuring size and strength of an arcology megastructure. She decided now was a good time to test just how strong—or not—these old-style buildings really were.

After Rose released her from the hug, she made to sit down on the small building. She felt her firm ass make contact with the roof, instantly crushing the ventilation exhausts and maintenance structures on top. Her pussy dripped juices onto the roof, making small puddles as she felt the coarse texture of the rooftop against her labia.

She sat down as gingerly as she could, trying not to apply her weight too suddenly. It was no use, however; the building seemed to hold her for only the briefest moment, less than a second for sure. Then, she felt herself drop slightly as the top floor collapsed. A split-second later, the rest gave way, and Maaya dropped unceremoniously down to the ground, the building collapsing around her.

Her tight ass hit the floor, sinking down into the building's sublevel. The shockwave of her impact caused two other buildings to collapse on either side of her. Maaya's grin was as wide as could be as she understood what she'd just done; she loved how powerless the world was against her size.

The feeling excited her so much. She rubbed some of the building's rubble into her pussy, grinding her clit into the results of the destruction her body had caused. She came, the volume of her screams causing more windows to crack.

"My turn," Rose decided, as she helped her giant lover back up. She walked down to the end of the street, towards the harbour, where buildings were beginning to get taller. Quite a few were still taller than Rose's fifty-five metres, and Rose picked one she liked, a twenty-five-storey office tower.

Maaya stood beside Rose, and sized up the building. It was close to Maaya's height, so quite a bit taller than Rose. "That's too big for you to sit on," Maaya said, laughing. "What are you planning?"

Rose winked at her lover. "Just wait." She stepped forward against the building, pushing her mighty chest against its façade. The outer wall of the building buckled and crumpled as it made room for Rose's tits. Her nipples led the way, the hard nubs crashing through the inner floors and walls of the building.

"You're going to push through it?" Maaya asked excitedly. She'd love to see Rose's gorgeous tits conquer an entire building.

"Better than that," Rose replied, and she concentrated.

Before Maaya's eyes, Rose's tits began to grow. It was just her chest this time, the giantess was staying the same height, but her already immense chest was growing larger, pushing further into the poor edifice.

Concrete and glass rained down as Rose's growing chest demolished the building. The floors above her chest started to collapse, and debris crashed down all over those magnificent globes. Rose came from the feeling of the structure crumbling as her nipples impacted it, and she tried to grind her pussy into the lower part of the building.

It was too much for it; with a loud rumbling noise, the rest of the building came crashing down. When it finished, Rose remained standing, brushing the dust and debris off her chest. They were far larger than beach balls now relative to her, hanging down to her waist.

Maaya was panting hard. Rarely had she seen anything more stimulating than her gorgeous girlfriend growing her tits to destroy a building.

Rose raised her titanic chest with her arms. "What do you think? I know I'm nowhere near Kimiko yet, but..."

Maaya crouched to grab one of the titanic tits, and sucked on one of the nipples. "Most beautiful tits in the world," she managed to say as she stopped sucking.

Rose moaned loudly from Maaya's attentions, enjoying the feeling of her new, immense chest.

"My turn again," Maaya said, a devilish look on her face. She walked down the street, and found a side street with a lot of buildings her height or taller. "No more subtlety!"

Maaya spread her arms wide, and concentrated on growing taller again. As she felt her body begin to expand once more, she started to run.

Her arms crashed through the buildings on either side of the street, causing them to collapse. Those few buildings that were below her arm height weren't spared either, as the force of her footfalls and the surrounding buildings collapsing against them brought them down as well. Her huge chest bounced with every step.

Maaya laughed madly as she ran down the street, buildings exploding around her, and each step causing a minor earthquake. Suddenly, as her right foot came down, it dropped further than she expected, breaking through the street. She tripped as her foot was caught in the hole, and fell forward.

Rose looked on in awe as the imposing figure of Maaya toppled over. She hit the ground hard, first her arms and then her tits devastating the street below her. As she hit the ground, whatever remained of the buildings around her collapsed from the shockwave. The tremor she caused could be felt in the Tokyo Arcology, and was detectible by seismic equipment all around the country.

"Maaya, are you okay?" Rose yelled as she came running up. Maaya turned onto her back and sat up, and she watched, spellbound, at Rose's massive tits jostling as she ran. As she sat on the ground, the smaller giantess now came up to Rose's head. It meant she had to be somewhere in the ninety to a hundred metre range.

"I'm fine," Maaya said happily. "Better than the city, anyway. What did I trip on?"

Rose crouched down, and looked in the hole at Maaya's feet. "Looked like you sank through into a transport station," she said. Train tracks were visible in the gap, badly mangled by Maaya's foot. A transport capsule was visible, disappearing into the tunnel off in one direction. Maaya knew these tunnels connected to the transport tubes in the arcology.

Rose pulled the transport capsule out of the tunnel, and held it up. It was a sleek, silver, bullet-shaped vehicle, about fifteen metres in length. She looked from the capsule, to Maaya's wet pussy, and finally at Maaya's face.

Maaya, instantly understanding what Rose wanted to do, just nodded. The thought of what was about to happen seemed to have removed her ability to speak.

Rose moved over to the much larger girl's pussy, and held the capsule in front of Maaya's wet lips. She hesitated for a second. "Wait... do you think you can hold this inside of you without crushing it?"

"I'm not sure," Maaya said impatiently. "What does it matter, just try it. If I crush it, so what?"

"It's just, I have an idea," Rose said cryptically. "Just try not to crush it."

Rose slowly inserted the metal tube into Maaya's pussy. It felt cold, and made Maaya shiver as it entered her. It was only a few metres across, so not very thick for her, but it still felt good. And just the thought of having an entire transport capsule inside of her...

Rose pulled it out again, making Maaya squeal in disappointment. "Looks like you didn't crush it," Rose said. "Pretty sturdy thing."

"Put it back in, please!" Maaya begged.

"All in good time," Rose replied evilly. "I'll be right back."

Rose ran off, leaving a confused and frustrated Maaya behind. Her pussy ached with the need to be filled. Fortunately, Rose returned quite quickly.

"What were you doing?" Maaya asked, annoyed.

Rose walked over to giant girl's head, and held the capsule in front of her face. "Getting some passengers," she said simply.

Maaya peered through the windows of the transport capsule, and couldn't believe what she saw. Mary and Sayoko were inside of it. The two beautiful nude women waved at her, excitedly.

Maaya felt her pussy get even wetter. Rose just knew her so well! Her lover understood how much Maaya loved feeling big, and what better way than to have the thing she was using as a dildo contain actual people.

"You'd better be sure not to crush it!" Rose said sternly, and carefully brought the capsule back to Maaya's pussy, and pushed it inside. It was a little bit less cold now, so it felt even better, and just the thought of having the two women inside of her... it was ridiculous! It was insane! It was wonderful!

She could only imagine the view they'd have, seeing the walls of her pussy outside the capsule's windows. Smelling her scent, feeling her heat. Her pussy was on fire with pleasure as Rose skilfully worked the makeshift dildo in and out of her cunt.

She felt herself get close, and realised the danger. "Might... crush... if coming..." she managed to grunt, and then whimpered as Rose removed the capsule from her hungry pussy. Rose placed the capsule on top of one of Maaya's mighty breasts—she was pleased to see her breast was bigger than the whole capsule—and Sayoko and Rose disembarked.

Maaya looked at the two tiny female figures standing on top of her tit as Rose put the capsule back into her pussy. They were so small to her, just a few centimetres. They seemed like bugs, but she could still feel them on top of her hard nipple. She felt their feet, and their bodies when they laid down. She felt them hug her nipple, which standing erect was almost taller than the two women.

The pleasure was overwhelming. She had two sexy women on her tit, so small they were insignificant compared to her nipple. She had an entire transport capsule in her pussy. She'd smashed up a whole city block, and when she fell, she'd caused an earthquake. Those thoughts in her mind, she moaned as she came harder than she ever had before. She tried to keep the volume down, afraid of hurting the eardrums of the two tiny figures on her tit, but it was difficult. Her pussy clamped down hard on the capsule, and she felt it get crushed by her powerful muscles. That feeling only intensified her orgasm.

When the orgasm finally subsided, Rose pulled the crumpled remains of the transport capsule out of Maaya's pussy. "Good thing we got them out of there," she laughed, and tossed the wreckage onto the ground.

Rose walked over to Maaya's chest, and sat down next to her. The smaller giantess was barely half Maaya's height now, though her tits were still bigger in absolute terms. Rose looked at Maaya's tits, and saw the two beautiful women sitting on top of them.

"That was quite the ride!" They could barely make out Mary yelling.

Maaya laughed, making the tiny women fall and bounce on top of the soft surface of her boob. "I can't believe you agreed to that!" She said. "I could've easily crushed you by accident."

"We trusted you!" Sayoko yelled, shrugging.

"Wouldn't have missed that for the world!" Mary added.

"Thanks, though," Rose said, smiling. "I appreciate what you were willing to do for my girlfriend." She leaned forward, and pressed her lips against the two women, and Maaya's breast.

Maaya shivered as Rose kissed her nipple, and she felt Sayoko and Maaya trapped between those luscious lips and the soft flesh of her tit. She was now on the receiving end of what she'd done with the two of them on Rose's ass, and it felt magnificent.

Rose opened her mouth, and enveloped the nipple and the two women. She pressed them against the huge nipple with her tongue, and Maaya moaned. She regretted not having thought of that herself when she'd kissed the two of them against Rose's ass. She didn't doubt having the two voluptuous female bodies pressed against her tongue would feel at least as good as against her lips.

Not that she was complaining. Having the two of them on her nipple while her gorgeous giantess girlfriend was licking it was definitely not a punishment. She and Rose were big enough that two entire women easily fit in the smaller giantess's mouth as she sucked on Maaya's nipple. The thought alone made her squirm in pleasure. She could only imagine what it would be like for the tiny women inside Rose's lovely mouth.

When Rose removed her mouth, Sayoko and Mary emerged, covered in saliva. Maaya didn't think they minded though, based on their expressions. "Every time I think it can't get better..." she heard Mary sigh.

Maaya wanted to see how big she was, so with some regret she removed the two women from her tit, taking them in her hand, and stood up.

She looked around; there were not that many buildings bigger than her now. The main attraction was the Tokyo Arcology itself in the distance, still considerably bigger than her. She kind of wanted to test her awesome strength against the superstructure, but she knew it could never be.

Her eyes fell on something else, the tallest building in Yokohama. The Landmark Tower, built in the twentieth century, had for some time been the tallest building in all of Japan, though it had lost that crown long ago.

Maaya walked in between the buildings until she reached it, and looked up at it. The building, at nearly three-hundred metres in height, was still about three times taller than she was.

"Careful!" She heard Rose say behind her. "That one's a historic landmark, I don't think they're planning to demolish it."

She looked down at Sayoko in her hand, who nodded. "Off-limits, I'm afraid. You probably already damaged it by walking so close to it, so please be careful."

Maaya felt disappointed. "And these others?" She motioned at the other tall buildings around her, some still considerably bigger than her, though none as tall as the Landmark Tower.

"Fair game, I guess," Sayoko shouted at her. "Just try to not make them fall against the Landmark Tower."

Maaya glared at the tall structure in front of her. "You win this round," she told it. "But that doesn't mean I don't still want to beat you in size!"

She concentrated, and began to grow. She knew she had some reserve left, but would it be enough? She focused all of her efforts on height, neglecting her chest, trying to leave it the same size it was now. Whatever she had left, she wanted it all to go to making her taller.

She felt Rose in front of her, kissing her stomach as she began to rise even further. As she grew, the Brazilian's kisses were lower on her body. For a few glorious moments, Rose was able to lick Maaya's pussy, causing powerful waves of pleasure as she grew, but it didn't last. Even though Rose used the last bit of her own growth to keep up a bit longer, it wasn't long before the smaller giantess was only able to kiss Maaya's upper leg. Soon, Maaya's pussy was hard to reach even for her hands.

She was running out of steam. Growing was getting harder and harder, and she was barely passing the halfway point of the building. She used all her willpower to force her body to keep going. She wanted it so bad...

She panted as the growth came to an end. She'd been defeated, she realised. She was almost but not quite up to two-thirds of the building, so she was still a little under two-hundred metres. The Landmark Tower had bested her.