Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dilandau
Dilandau
308 Followers

"Maybe," she said playfully. "But today's special, and you know the others won't hold back either."

Mike swallowed. He could only imagine how big Kimiko, Rose and Maaya would make themselves for the graduation party. Michelle was easily the most conservative of them when it came to being in public.

"I do think this is tallest I can be in public, from now on," Michelle said. "At least if I want this thing to fit on my finger." She held up her left hand.

"Oh!" Lina said excitedly. "Let me see!"

Lina took Michelle's hand, and admired the ring on Michelle's finger. It was white gold, with a medium sized square cut diamond. A few more diamond baguettes adorned the setting; the ring had cost Mike quite a lot of his savings.

"You finally did it!" Lina said looking at Mike. She hugged Michelle, resting her head on Michelle's huge boobs. "I'm so happy for you two."

"Yep, during our trip. It was the second night we were in Hawaii, to weeks ago," Michelle said happily. "We had a candlelit dinner on the beach, and then he suddenly gets on his knee. It was so romantic!"

"I was more nervous than I'd ever been in my life," Mike admitted.

"Congratulations, you guys," Lina said, sighing happily. "We'll have to... celebrate properly, tonight," she added huskily, giving Michelle's tits a lustful look.

"I was counting on it," Michelle said, giving Lina's hot body an equally hungry stare.

Perhaps the strangest thing to have happened after their adventures in Casablanca and Yokohama, if you asked Mike, was that Lina was still regularly sharing Mike and Michelle's bed. The three of them had grown very close, and continued the physical relationship they'd started back then.

Mike was now very familiar with the feeling of having two pairs of growing tits around his dick. He also knew the pleasure of waking up with a beautiful girl on either side of him; though half the time, Michelle was in the middle. Lina never was, since Michelle and Mike didn't want to be separated.

Even the 'no intercourse' rule had been abandoned a long time ago, as Michelle now trusted Mike enough to not feel jealous about that. In a strange way, what had happened with Kimiko and Mike in the swimming pool kind of helped with that. His honesty and guilt after the fact had shown Michelle that he would never consciously betray her.

Besides that, Michelle actually found that it turned her on immensely to watch Mike and Lina have sex. They'd even fucked inside Michelle's pussy once, when she'd grown to giantess proportions again, which was a whole new kind of experience for all of them.

Mike wasn't entirely sure how he'd describe his feelings for Lina. Both he and Michelle were very fond of her, but they didn't love her the way they loved each other. She was more a very good friend, with a lot of benefits.

None of them were sure where this might go, especially now that he and Michelle were getting married. All three of them wanted it to continue, and there had even been talk of permanently moving in together at some point. On the other hand, maybe Lina would find a guy or girl of her own to love, and move on from them—he honestly didn't know if he'd be comfortable making it a foursome, especially if Lina got a boyfriend rather than a girlfriend. Mike didn't know what would happen, and just wanted to enjoy it while he could.

The door chime rang again, and when Mike opened the door, Kimiko, Rose, Maaya and Dylan were outside. They'd agreed to meet at Mike and Michelle's place before going to the graduation party.

"Are you ready to party?" Kimiko yelled excitedly as she came in, preceded by an awful lot of boob. Her tits were easily larger than beach balls, and they swayed from side to side as she walked. Mike wasn't surprised; Kimiko always kept her chest truly gigantic nowadays. Basically, she wasn't happy unless she was struggling to get through doorways, so it was only natural she'd gone all out for the party.

Kimiko was wearing an elegant blue top, showing off enough cleavage for ten regular women, and a short white skirt put her strong swimmer's legs on display. Swimming was incidentally the only activity during which she still reduced herself to what some people might call a normal size.

"You bet," Michelle answered. "I've been looking forward to this day for a long time."

Dylan followed Kimiko through the door. "Hey guys!" He called in his Irish accent. "Congratulations, on graduating and the engagement!"

"Thanks," Mike replied. He and Dylan had become good friends, as Dylan was dating Kimiko and tried to spend as much time in Japan as possible. After nine months, their relationship was still growing stronger, and Mike suspected the two of them would probably end up married too. It definitely didn't hurt that Kimiko was the living personification of every tit-man's dreams these days, as Mike knew that Dylan shared his tastes in these matters. More importantly, Mike knew that Dylan actually loved Kimiko for who she was; without that, he and Michelle wouldn't have approved of him quite so readily.

Unfortunately, Dylan's new job with Mary's network kept him away often, though that situation might be solved soon since Mary was considering moving her operation to Japan. That, in turn, had to do with the fact that she and Professor Tamura were seeing each other; apparently, they'd been an item years before, and last year's events had rekindled the flames.

Behind Dylan, a scene not unlike the one from the transport capsule all those months ago was unfolding as Rose crouched down to go through the door. She looked maybe two-and-a-half metres tall, not including the height added by her heels. Her breasts were close to watermelon size, barely contained by the tight red dress she was wearing.

Rose typically kept close to her normal height, despite the fact that she loved the extra attention it got her. The main reason, she'd explained, is that since she was normally very tall already, she had more than enough experience having to deal with crouching through doors and hitting her head. Therefore, she normally only expanded her breasts when going out, usually substantially so—and it wasn't like she didn't get a lot of attention anyway, even more so since they were all famous now.

In truth, Mike suspected that Rose's preference for staying small—if you could call two-metres-ten small—was so Maaya would feel even bigger by comparison. Rose loved nothing more than to make her girlfriend feel big. Tonight, however, she clearly hadn't cared, wanting to share in the attention they'd get at the party.

Maaya on the other hand never left her apartment unless she was sure she'd be the tallest person around. Tonight, compensating for Rose's added height, she was easily over three metres tall, with basketball sized breasts. Her spectacular figure was covered by another red dress, matching Rose.

Mike swallowed as he looked at the two giantesses, feeling his cock stir. He would never get used to that sight, both of them just so incredibly hot. Though, he thought with satisfaction, Michelle was even hotter in his opinion, and while neither Michelle nor Lina ever went very big in public, in private was another matter entirely. He almost couldn't wait until tonight, when the three of them would finally be by themselves again. Lina had been hinting that she wanted to be the giantess for a change, and Mike was already looking forward to Michelle and him having sex on top of Lina's huge tits.

Maaya definitely held the crown on biggest public appearances. She'd actually gotten a part-time job—or baito, as the Japanese would say—with the company that was responsible for clearing out Yokohama. She'd go to work and grow herself to twenty metres tall, or sometimes even more, to help move heavy equipment and rubble.

Now that they were done with the demolition and clean-up, she'd moved on to helping with the construction of the new section of Tokyo Arcology, another job where her awesome giantess strength came in very helpful. It was a strange job for Maaya to have, but Mike knew the only reason she did it was because of the chance to be huge around regular sized people, so she could feel big like she wanted.

"Hey Lina," Maaya said, smiling as she had to crouch under Mike and Michelle's ceiling. "I love this new formula. I can grow and shrink whenever I want, control it to the centimetre, and it's not even slightly tiring anymore."

"I'm happy you like it," Lina said. "We've made great strides recently."

"I'll say," Kimiko said. "I love being able to expand with a single thought." As she said so, her already impressive bust started swelling, bulging out of the top. She lowered her top, releasing her huge tits to give them room to grow. Her big nipples were erect as her tits reached bean bag proportions.

"I will never get used to that sight," Maaya said, whistling.

Mike felt his cock grow hard. Kimiko just didn't care when she was in private with them. She loved showing off, and being big was her favourite way of doing so.

Kimiko caressed her growing orbs. "Too bad I can't walk when they're this size," she said. "I'd totally go to the party like this if I could." Reluctantly, she reduced her tits back down to overgrown beach balls, and heaved them back into her top.

"All you'd need is a little more height to carry them," Maaya suggested, chuckling.

Kimiko laughed, and stuck out her tongue. "Yeah, but then they'd look smaller relative to me again, so what's the point?"

"This new formula really is a miracle, Lina," Rose said. "Thinking of releasing it to the public yet?"

Lina shook her head. "No, but we're close to adding more test subjects. We need to test some variants that put more limits on the growth. Fun as it is, we don't really want to enable random women to grow to a size that lets them destroy cities; the potential for abuse is just too great. No one really needs to be more than three metres tall anyway."

"I disagree," Maaya joked. "You're not big enough until you can have sex with buildings; that's my opinion."

"Don't worry," Lina laughed, causing her boobs to jiggle under her dress. The smart-silk had obviously been programmed to not just hold them up, but allow them enough movement to make you think she was constantly on the verge of a wardrobe malfunction, which looked incredibly hot. "If I have anything to say about it, the five of you will always have access to the unrestricted formulas. I know you can be trusted."

"Good, then I can still be the tallest," Maaya said happily.

"And I the bustiest!" Kimiko exclaimed, punching a fist in the air. It caused her massive tits to bounce heavily, stressing her top to the limit. Dylan was staring unashamedly at them.

"How about the rejuvenation work?" Rose asked. That was after all the original purpose of their work, the cosmetic applications just a happy side-effect.

"Making progress, but slowly," Lina said. "There are still some issues we haven't solved yet, but we're increasingly confident we will soon."

"And your dad?" Rose asked. The famous Dr Bassir had ended up in prison after his role in what happened to Mike, Michelle, Maaya, Kimiko and Rose had been revealed. Most of his assets had been seized, and Lina had been appointed as the new head researcher at Madihi Labs.

"We still don't have a way to cure his condition," Lina said sadly. "He's currently testing an updated strengthening formula, which should slow down the cellular decay and give him more time while we try to find a real solution. I can only hope we'll be in time."

"What'll happen to him if you do cure him?" Michelle asked.

Lina shrugged. "I don't know. He'll be in prison for a long time, that's for sure. After that, who knows? Even if he does get out, I'm not sure if I'll ever forgive him. He nearly killed all of you, and I consider you my best friends."

"It was more negligence than intent, though," Michelle said sympathetically. "He definitely doesn't deserve to die for it, so I hope you'll get the rejuvenation working so you can cure him in time."

Lina looked over at Michelle. "At least we'll have some extra brainpower on the project soon."

"What?" Michelle said, surprised. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Mike glanced from Michelle to Lina. He thought he knew what she meant, but could it really be true?

"Yep," Lina said, beaming at Michelle. "I meant to tell you: the board has approved your research internship. You'll start your Ph.D. program here with Professor Tamura as your advisor, and in six months or so, you'll start your internship with us. We'll be working closely together, so you'll probably have to live in Casablanca for at least some time." She looked at Mike and Michelle excitedly. "Don't worry, I have plenty of space."

Michelle looked ecstatic, and Mike shared the sentiment. While it had been pretty much certain that Sayoko would accept Michelle as a Ph.D. candidate, the internship with Madihi Labs definitely sweetened the deal. Fortunately, Mike's new job was something he could do remotely, so there was nothing stopping them from living with Lina in Casablanca. It would be a good trial run while the three of them figured out where to take their relationship.

"Oh my god, Michelle!" Kimiko yelled excitedly and tried to embrace her, squashing both their tits between them. "That's awesome! Even more reason to celebrate tonight!"

"This is where the real work starts, Michelle," Lina said. "You're going to find getting a Master's is peanuts compared to a Ph.D. You'll be pushing out into the unknown now, expanding the boundaries of human knowledge."

"You might wish you would've just gotten a real job like the rest of us," Maaya joked. "I'm happy I don't have to face three more years of grad school, anyway."

"With Sayoko and Lina helping me, I'm sure I'll be fine," Michelle said happily. "It's what I want to do, after all."

"Well, shall we go, then?" Rose asked. "This graduation party will be nothing without us."

As they started to walk out the door, Mike looked at the five incredibly beautiful girls. It was amazing how much his life had changed thanks to Kimiko's aunt—whom he still hadn't had a chance to thank, he realised—and Tamura's proposal, and it was still getting better.

He mused about how the formula, even just the cosmetic part, would change the world once released. They never did manage to fix the limitations it had for men; they could grow, but not nearly as much as women, especially when it came to height. It meant that if this was released to the public, men everywhere might have to get used to gorgeous, extremely busty women who were taller than them. And if you added rejuvenation, it would be beautiful, tall, busty women who never got old.

He couldn't think of anything more wonderful.

The End

Dilandau
Dilandau
308 Followers