Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She resisted the urge to punch the building in frustration, knowing she could easily bring it down if she wanted to. That thought cheered her up; she might not be taller, but if it had been an option, she knew the huge edifice would not be able to stand against her.

"Wow, Maaya," she heard Rose from far below her. "You look amazing!"

"Thanks," she replied, grinning. She looked down at Rose, who came up to about two-thirds of her magnificently long legs. She could only imagine what her own figure would look like from her perspective, much less from the ground.

When she was small, people had often called her cute, and it was not something she disagreed with. That moniker couldn't apply to her anymore, though. An ass that was tens of metres wide couldn't be called cute. Nor could breasts that—although they were now a bit smaller than volleyball size from her perspective—were about half the size of Kimiko's insane tits. A girl whose single stride could cover city blocks just didn't fit the word cute. Smoking hot would be a better description, at least judging from Rose's face as she looked at the enormous giantess.

She looked at the two tiny figures in her hand which seemed to her like they were just over a centimetre tall. She smiled at them as they looked up at her beautiful face in awe. Their arousal was obvious, as was their fear, not surprising considering they were being held up a-hundred-and-fifty metres from the ground.

With sadness, she turned away from the Landmark Tower, seeking out another target to test her new size against. Another, much newer tall building stood nearby, just slightly bigger than her, and she embraced it, crushing it against her body. She made a fist as she did so, protecting Sayoko and Mary in her hand.

It felt good as the structure was pulverised against her skin, and she enjoyed the look Rose gave her as the formerly two-hundred-metre building came crashing down. But, it wasn't the same. Just crushing a building didn't really satisfy her when she knew there was another, taller one she just couldn't touch.

Rose, noticing Maaya's frustration, looked around for something else that would please her lover, and take her mind off the tower. She found a pyramid-shaped building, just taller than Rose's head. The building looked fairly recent, probably early twenty-third century. "How about this one?" She asked.

"That's like half my size," Maaya said, not understanding what Rose meant. "You could break it as easily as I could."

"True," Rose said, smirking. "But there's something you can do with it that I definitely can't."

Maaya inspected the building critically. It was probably around eighty metres high, and shaped like a tall, thin pyramid. It ended in a rounded spire, which was a bit below Maaya's crotch.

Suddenly, the quarter dropped. Maaya beamed at Rose; it was perfect. She bent over and kissed the smaller giantess deeply. "God I love you," she said. "You know me so well."

"Hey, it's just what I'd want to do if I were your height," Rose laughed.

After clearing the top of the building of antennas and anything else that might be sharp or feel unpleasant, Maaya carefully stood astride the small skyscraper, a gigantic leg on each side. She stepped as lightly as she could, making sure she didn't hit the building with her legs or otherwise accidentally damaged it.

Maaya looked down excitedly, an expression which she found mirrored in Rose's face. Slowly, carefully, she bent her knees and began to lower herself. She used the fingers of the hand that wasn't holding Mary and Sayoko to spread her pussy, making sure she could insert the spire rather than just breaking it.

She gasped loudly when the top of the building entered the folds of her pussy. The spire got wider the further she lowered herself, stretching her pussy. She got a good ten to fifteen metres inside her before it became too wide, and she held herself up, marvelling at how full she felt.

She had a building inside of her, she thought excitedly. As if a transport capsule hadn't been enough, this was even more insane, and much more pleasurable. The building's spire filled her up much more than the capsule had, and the rough texture felt good against her insides.

She carefully raised up and lowered again, beginning a rhythmic motion up and down the top of the building. She had to resist grinding her clit against it, as she was afraid she'd just break the spire off if she did that. Instead, she began rubbing her clit with her free hand, while she pressed the other to her huge chest, pushing Sayoko and Mary against a nipple.

She couldn't believe it. She was fucking a skyscraper! She was fucking a skyscraper while rubbing two miniscule women against her nipple! She was in bliss, her mind capitulating to the pleasure. Just the sheer thought of what she was doing was enough to drive her wild, and her juices dripped down the side of the tower.

Rose wanted to join in, and she pressed her immense chest against the side of the building. The Brazilian grabbed onto Maaya's butt and caressed her legs, while grinding her own pussy against the building, being careful not to bring it down.

"Do it baby," Rose called lustfully. "Destroy that building with your pussy as you come!"

Maaya couldn't hold out anymore. She felt her pussy begin to contract in an orgasm even more powerful than the one she'd had with the capsule. She felt her inner muscles clamp down on the top of the building, crushing the walls.

She pushed her hips down lower as she screamed at the top of her lungs. More and more of the building came crashing down under her wet cunt. She felt the concrete and steel beams against her clit as she lowered herself, driving her pleasure even higher. She felt Mary and Sayoko squirming against her tit under her hand.

Rose came too, and the force of her pushing against the building brought the rest of it toppling down. It crashed down sideways, into a building next to it, destroying that one too.

Maaya raised herself back up, panting, as she came down from the powerful climax. She looked to make sure the two women in her hand were still okay, and was relieved to see she hadn't hurt them in her passions.

When she was done, she looked at the rubble at her feet with satisfaction. A whole skyscraper reduced to rubble by her humongous cunt. Then she looked back over at the Landmark Tower, and still felt a tiny twinge of regret. However, when she looked closer she noticed that her orgasmic screams had caused quite a few cracked windows in the larger tower.

She smiled widely at the sight. "I guess I win after all," she murmured happily.

***

They all returned to the clinic—or rather, where it had been before Kimiko destroyed it—when the sun began to set. They gathered around the body of the girl with the titanic tits, all of them with expressions of post-orgasmic bliss on their faces. None of them had ever felt this satisfied before.

Mike walked over to Kimiko and Dylan, still naked, his dick still semi-hard. From this angle, it looked like Kimiko was leaning up against a massive wall of flesh, which rose above her almost fifteen metres. It was only when you realised that those walls were attached to her, that they were in fact her breasts, that it became such an impressive sight.

"Quite a day, huh?" Kimiko asked Mike. She was hugging her huge tits happily while Dylan embraced her from behind. "I may have overshot that double-D mark by a little."

"You did that a long time ago," Mike laughed. "The only way those are double-D's is if the D stands for destruction."

"True," Kimiko chuckled, looking at the devastation around them. "Still, I have no regrets. In fact, if I could live my life this way, I'd want to be this size permanently. There's nothing that compares to having erogenous zones the size of city blocks attached to your body."

Mike, who already had trouble coping with the sensations from his enlarged penis, could only imagine what she was talking about. Having pleasure signals go into your brain from an area that much larger still... it had to be something else, indeed.

Michelle crouched down next to them, caressing Mike's body with one hand. "I don't know about that," she said playfully. "We've had some experiences of our own that should come close, at least."

"You could say that," Lina said, the four-metre tall African girl standing next to Michelle.

"We saw some of it on the drone feeds," Dylan admitted. "Though we were more preoccupied with ourselves, and Maaya and Rose when they were playing with Kimiko's tits."

Rose, crouching down next to Michelle, grinned broadly. "I have it on good authority that you enjoyed that." Mike looked over at the stunning Brazilian, and had to swallow. If Michelle was huge, Rose was even bigger, and her curvy body seemed even more exaggerated by her size. Her tits were absurdly large, covering her whole torso.

"Oh god, yes." Kimiko replied dreamily. "So much stimulation... it was amazing!"

Dylan kissed her deeply, sharing Kimiko's excitement.

"You're all wrong though," a loud voice boomed. "Nothing compares to being truly tall, like me."

Mike looked up at Maaya's body, and couldn't help but feel intimidated. The gigantic Asian put Rose and Michelle completely to shame; even standing up, Michelle would only barely reach her knees. Mike himself wasn't even as tall as her toes. He looked up, seeing long, gorgeous legs. Then more legs. And even more legs. Finally, his gaze reached her hips, a gigantic still wet pussy easily visible from here. Even farther up, breasts that—like Kimiko's—could probably crush city blocks. Her pretty face was so far away Mike could barely even fathom it.

She stood some distance away from them, making sure that she posed no threat to her friends. When she crouched down to see them better, the movement was frankly dizzying and more than a little terrifying.

"How can she even hear us?" Mike wondered aloud.

"I've got Mary up here," came the thunderous reply. "She has an open call to Dylan, and she's telling me what you're saying."

Mike looked at Dylan, who nodded. "I'm forwarding her what I'm seeing too," he said.

Looking back at the enormous girl, Mike stared at the hand she held in front of her face. Mike could just barely make out a tiny figure between her huge fingers, and he figured that had to be Mary.

Sayoko came walking up to the group. "That woman has no fear," she sighed, looking in Mary's direction. "I have to admit I'm rather happy to be standing on the ground myself, rather than dangling in the sky."

"I hope you still enjoyed everything?" Rose asked.

"Oh yes," Sayoko said, smiling. "Don't worry about that. A little bit of vertigo was more than worth what I got to experience today."

"Sounds like we all had a good time," Lina said. She'd moved to stand behind Mike, and was hugging his head into her hips.

Mike felt Lina's still moist pussy behind him, and looked around him. There was Sayoko, those impressive J cups that he'd fantasised about in class so often on full display; Kimiko, sexy as always with the most insane tits ever seen on Earth; Rose, the wet dream of every man and woman in the arcology, exaggerated to extreme proportions; Maaya, the sheer size of her sexy body just plain unbelievable. He knew Mary had to be up there somewhere; he still remembered her naked G cups, which he'd dreamed of seeing for so many years watching her show, from their time in the hot tub. Lina was standing behind him, one of the most gorgeous women he'd ever met despite all the competition she faced, now twice as tall as him with massive tits. And finally, Michelle, his giantess girlfriend whose goddess-like beauty still threatened to overwhelm his synapses every time he caught sight of her.

He looked around at all of them, and realised that there probably were a lot of men—women too, for that matter—who'd give anything to be where he was now, and to experience what he had experienced. His huge dick stirred as he watched them, unable to resist the sight of so many gorgeous, giant women, despite the exercise it had already had today. Dylan was having much the same reaction, though his attention was still mainly focused on Kimiko.

Lina smiled when she saw Mike's dick react to the enormous girls. "Quite a sight, isn't it?" She asked. Lina, despite her own growth, was just as insignificant as him compared to their company.

He nodded. "I wish it didn't have to end." It was a sentiment shared by all of them.

"It doesn't, not really," she told him. "We'll be testing new formulas, like the one I'm using now, and you and your friends will grow again, trust me." She looked over at Maaya. "Maybe not quite as big... but still."

"So now what?" Michelle asked.

"The JSDA is on its way with equipment I can use to administer the reduction formula. It'll start to shrink you back down over the course of a few hours; it won't quite take you all the way back to normal, but somewhere close. We're expecting you to be no more than twice your original height, and your chests should go back to about where you were when we first met in Casablanca, or a bit smaller. After that, we'll fine tune the formula and get you back to whatever size you want."

"I want this size," Maaya said, pouting. "Actually, I want bigger."

Kimiko nodded eagerly, agreeing with her friend.

"You can't live your life that way, though," Rose said, looking up at her humongous lover. "Just think about it; do you realise the two of us haven't even been on a date yet? I want to be able to experience those kinds of things with you, just as much as the constant, incredibly hot giantess sex."

Maaya blushed from her words. "As long as we can still do the latter... of course I want to have a life with you."

"Sounds like that won't be a problem, from what Lina's saying," Rose laughed. "And you know I'll love you at any size."

"I know," Maaya said, looking lovingly at her girlfriend. "I love you too, even now that you're tiny."

"Tiny? I'm almost seventy metres tall!" Rose said indignantly.

"Exactly: tiny!" Maaya said, causing them all to laugh.

"I'm sorry to have put you through all this," Sayoko said. "Who could've known when I asked Miss Meyer to participate in testing this formula that we'd end up here."

"Don't apologise," Kimiko said. "I wouldn't trade this for anything." She hugged her enormous tits again, and kissed Dylan.

"It was an incredible experience," Michelle admitted. "We should really thank you, Professor. And you too, Lina."

"Don't mention it," Lina said. "I'm just glad you're all okay. And I admit, I'm happy to have met all of you. I wouldn't trade that for anything."

Mike sighed deeply. Who would've known, indeed, that through a combination of Kimiko's aunt's generosity and Lina's father's selfishness, all his fantasies would be fulfilled? He felt a twinge of regret when he heard the trucks from the Self-Defence Army arrive. It was the beginning of the end for this incredible day.

"I guess that's it, then," Rose sighed as she saw the trucks. "Our last couple of hours as giantesses."

"Or giant pairs of boobs," Kimiko added sadly.

"I don't know about you," Michelle said, giving Mike's huge cock, now hard again, a hungry look. "But I plan to enjoy them." Epilogue: Nine Months Later

Mike was brushing dust off the expensive dinner jacket that Lina had bought for him back when they first met her in Casablanca. It didn't actually matter that much, since he knew that absolutely no one would be watching him at the party considering the people he was going with. No one except Michelle, that is, which was reason enough for him to care about looking smart.

He accessed the news using his updated implants. This new model's full sensory package was great; he felt like he was in the room with Mary O'Shea. He could even smell her perfume! It was kind of ironic that he finally got the technology to experience breast expansion fantasies with all his senses now that he definitely didn't need it anymore.

He admired the redhead's cleavage; now that she was no longer with ECNN she was far less conservative in what she wore. She'd started her own network, and had a decent sized team of people working for her, all reporters who wanted to be free from corporate or government pressures. The main attraction was however still Mary's own show, and—for Mike, at least, and probably many others—her bountiful bust.

The news was nothing surprising. China was continuing to render new born girls infertile despite sanctions from the EAU. An accident had delayed construction of the North Sea Arcology. Russia was announcing preliminary construction of a generational starship to try and colonise another star. North America was seeing declining birth rates for the first time in decades, and there was some speculation whether the fact that rejuvenation technology seemed on the horizon was responsible for it. Nothing he didn't already know about, but it was a way to pass the time as he waited for Michelle to get ready.

The door chime rang, and Mike opened the door, revealing Lina outside.

"Mike!" Lina exclaimed, embracing him. "I missed you!"

"You saw me this afternoon," he chuckled, holding her and enjoying the feel of her body against him.

"Yeah, from the stands during the graduation ceremony, and then only for a few minutes after, before I had to run off to a meeting. I haven't spent any real time with you in a month!"

"True," he said as they broke the embrace, and he looked her over. She was wearing a midnight black smart-silk cocktail dress, with silver sparkles running over its surface. Completely strapless, the programmable fabric held up her impressive breasts without needing a bra. Lina looked about twice her natural size at the moment, putting a large amount of dark cleavage on display. The short dress left most of her beautiful legs bare, accentuated by the mirrored heels she was wearing. Strands of silver wire were woven into her hair, matching the sparkles of her dress.

"You like?" Lina asked, posing seductively for him. "I considered wearing the green one, for old time's sake, but I decided against it. This one gives me way more room up top for me to fill."

Mike reached out and caressed the curve of her large breasts with his finger, feeling the smooth skin. "It's appreciated," he told her. "You look stunning."

"Where's Michelle?" Lina asked as she walked into the apartment.

Mike closed the door behind her. "She should be almost ready." He walked over to the bedroom door. "Michelle!" He called. "Lina's here!"

Mike and Michelle had moved in together about six months ago. The reparations they'd been paid by Madihi Labs and Dr Bassir after what had happened to them allowed them to get a decent sized apartment together—by Tokyo Arcology standards, anyway.

"Coming," Michelle's voice came from behind the door. After a few moments, the door opened, and Michelle walked through. Both Mike and Lina stared in awe.

Michelle was wearing the green dress they'd bought during their shopping trip in Casablanca, and it looked every bit as amazing on her as it had back then. She'd grown herself to a bit over two metres, though with the heels she was wearing she was at least a head taller than Mike. Her tits had been expanded to at least volleyball size, filling the dress completely.

"You look gorgeous," Lina said appreciatively. "That's about the size you were when we bought that dress, right?"

"Well, we never did get it adjusted," Michelle said, smiling. "This way it fits perfectly."

Mike admired Michelle's awesome figure as she twirled around for them, showing off her bare back. "I think you're actually a bit bigger than you were back then," he said, staring at the way she was bulging out of the top. "You're not usually this big in public."