Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan couldn't handle seeing his long-time crush's insane tits devastate the city block. He came hard, hot jets of cum erupting inside Kimiko's pussy as he grunted loudly.

Kimiko came again too, her convulsions adding to Dylan's pleasure. Her tits shot outward as she felt the hot semen inside of her, and the office building was covered entirely by her expanse of tits. The department store next to it collapsed, the debris raining down around her nipple providing even greater extremes of pleasure.

"Try to keep it inside the city limits," Dylan panted as they both came down from their orgasms.

"No promises," Kimiko grinned, and she kissed him, her tits continuing to grow.

***

Mike stared in awe at the spectacle in front of him. He'd just seen tits explode out of a building, and now those same tits were bowling over even more buildings like they were made from cardboard. He ran down a mental checklist of fantasies left unfulfilled, and found the list was shrinking rapidly.

Of Kimiko's body there was no sign from their position; just massive mounds of caramel-coloured flesh conquering the city, now probably approaching fifty metres long. Erect nipples preceded the massive globes, taking the lead in the destruction they caused.

"How much more is she going to grow?" Mary wondered. Her face was flushed, and her body language spoke volumes about how aroused she was. She wasn't the only one; Mike felt his cock straining against his pants—which were a bit sturdier than the shorts he'd destroyed after Maaya's growth in the hangar.

"I'm not sure," Lina said, equally captivated by the scene they were witnessing. "She could be nearly done, or nowhere close. All I know is that my dad focused on Maaya and her in particular, so they're likely to get the biggest."

"Why us?" Maaya asked.

"You seemed to have the biggest growth potential," Sayoko said. "You two grew the most during the night on Lina's deck."

"He should've been focusing on Michelle instead," Lina said. "She could control it the best, and that's what mattered."

"But he didn't know that," Michelle said, not taking her eyes off Kimiko's swelling mountains as she talked. Mike noticed his girlfriend too was breathing heavily, and her own nipples were standing proud under the shirt she was wearing.

"So, I could grow as big as her?" Maaya asked excitedly. "My whole body could become that big?"

"Possibly," Sayoko said, shrugging. "What he gave you wasn't identical to what Kimiko got, so there's really no way to tell."

"At least we're saving the city money in demolition costs," Mary laughed.

"Not really," Lina chuckled. "They'll still have to clean up all the debris."

"What I wouldn't give to touch those tits..." Mary sighed, looking at the extreme pair in front of her. She was idly fondling one of her own impressive boobs.

"Who says you can't?" Rose said slyly, giving Maaya a meaningful look.

Maaya, getting the hint, picked up a startled Mary with both hands. "Let's go play!"

Rose scooped up Sayoko, and the four of them walked off. "Come on Professor; you're not going to want to miss this."

That just left Mike, Michelle and Lina to stare at the most epic tits ever seen.

"Damn, and I thought they were big when she reached watermelon size," Michelle said. "Kimiko really wanted to be the biggest, I guess."

"Thinking of joining her?" Mike asked lecherously.

"Probably not," Michelle said, giving him an evil grin. "I'd like to stay a bit more proportional than that, thank you. Besides, don't you have giantess fantasies too? Don't tell me those are limited to me being a mere six metres tall."

Mike gulped. He knew they basically had no choice, that they had to grow, but Michelle's eagerness still turned him on more than anything.

"Besides, if you grow more too, I want you to still fit," she gave his bulging pants a hungry look.

Lina also tore her attention away from the spectacle in front of them to look at his boner. "That looks terribly uncomfortable," she said, licking her lips. "Let me help."

She reached for his pants, and gave Michelle a questioning look, who nodded her approval. Mike looked from one to the other, seeing their lustful stares, and he realised that he was yet again going to get to play with both women together.

Lina pulled the pants over his cock, and it quickly sprang to full attention. It slapped her in the face as she bent over in front of him. When the giant dick stopped moving, the head was just about level with his chin.

"Oh my, I'd forgotten how impressive that looked," she said, lovingly rubbing her cheeks against the massive dick, cradling it in her hands. She pulled her top over her head, letting her beautiful tits bounce free. They'd already started to shrink back down again, so currently she was about an H cup.

Lina stood up straight and wrapped her soft tits around his cock, then kissed the head. He groaned with the feeling of her cleavage surrounding his huge member. Seeing his reaction, Lina looked over at Michelle, who was looking at the two of them with a look of sheer desire, and winked. "Still not intercourse," she joked.

Michelle crouched down and leaned forward, pushing her tits against both of them. "Like I care," she said playfully. "I still have you beat by a long shot. Yours are barely even big enough to wrap around that delicious dick!"

Lina looked the beautiful giantess in the eye. "Oh, is that so?" She asked, and her face screwed up in concentration.

Mike and Michelle watched, enraptured, as Lina's large tits became even larger. For the second time in his life, Mike felt a pair of tits growing around his hard dick, and it was a feeling he wouldn't soon get tired of. The contrast between her dark skin and his dick looked mesmerizing.

"Jesus wept," he panted. He felt his dick twitch as Lina's tits passed basketball size. The slow growth felt like her tits were rubbing his dick in a very leisurely way, while the expansion meant that more and more of his humongous shaft was covered with the soft sensation. He felt them push against his chest, the tip of his dick poking out the top of Lina's cleavage as she continued to lick it.

"Damn that's hot," Michelle agreed. Mike's giant girlfriend was rubbing her pussy, staring at Lina's tits around her boyfriend's dick.

"I know how to make it hotter," Mike grunted. He focused, and he felt his dick beginning to lengthen. Orgasmic feelings swept through his body as his dick grew even larger in between Lina's tits, which were still getting bigger themselves. It felt like Lina was slowly moving her tits down along his pole, yet at the base nothing was changing. The head creeped upwards in front of Lina's face, who eagerly licked it as it grew.

Michelle was staring at the sight in awe. Her boyfriend's enormous cock getting larger, sandwiched in between the dark cleavage of Lina's sexy tits, obviously excited her a lot. She bit her lip as she seemed to be itching for a piece of that dick.

Lina's tits stopped when they reached the watermelon mark. She was breathing hard, sweat dripping down her forehead. "I... I can't anymore. That's all I can do for now," she panted. She looked like she just ran a marathon. The new formula she used to grow obviously made it take a lot more effort than for the rest of them.

Mike stopped his own growth, and inspected the results. Lina's now truly massive tits hung heavily on her chest, so soft and warm as they pushed against him and surrounded his cock, which stood up to slightly above his head now. It was an amazingly hot sight.

Michelle had clearly had enough of being a spectator. "My turn!" Michelle exclaimed. "Time to show you how it's done!"

Michelle didn't waste any time. She quickly pulled her oversized shirt over her own tits, showing off those person-sized mounds in all their glory. The soft, pale globes looked glorious in the afternoon soon, putting even Lina's newly expanded assets to shame. After taking her pants off as well, Mike watched as the gorgeous giantess laid down on her back on the street, putting her legs on either side of himself and Lina.

Mike turned away from Lina, a twitch of regret as he pulled his dick from her cleavage, and looked at his girlfriend's pussy. He traced his hands over the inside of her large thighs, and put his hands on her sex, feeling the wetness. Michelle brought her hands in between her legs, fingers finding their way to her pussy, and she spread the glistening pink lips open.

Mike didn't need any more encouragement than that. He pointed his dick forward, positioning the head at her moist opening. He groaned as her pussy lips touched his head, that feeling alone already nearly overwhelming him as the folds of her cunt enveloped him. He began to walk forward, and inserted his huge tool into his girlfriend's wet pussy. It was tighter than he'd expected, which he realised was due to his own additional growth, which made it feel incredibly good to him. Michelle obviously agreed, as she moaned sexily as he slid into her.

He had to put his weight behind it to push closer to her, that's how tight his monster cock felt in her giantess pussy. Behind him, Lina removed her remaining clothes, and pushed herself against his back, reaching around him to rub the base of his dick. Lina's soft watermelons pushed into him as he forced himself further and further into his giant girlfriend, and Michelle's enormous pair loomed in front of him, blocking his view of her face. Behind Michelle, Kimiko's city-destroying mountains rose above the buildings. He was in giant-tit-loving heaven right now. "That's as far as I can go," he grunted, his dick just over two-thirds of the way in.

"Not for long," he heard the husky voice of Michelle. "Here we grow!"

Mike watched with awe as his girlfriend's body began to expand around him. Her tits moved away from him as more and more of her stomach became visible; she was obviously not growing them as fast as the rest of her. Her immense thighs grew taller on either side of him as he managed to slip the rest of his dick into the huge pussy.

He focused on growing, determined to try and keep up with his expanding lover, though he feared it would be a lost battle if what Lina had said was true. He leaned forward, laying his torso down on Michelle's stomach as they grew together. He couldn't believe how soft her skin was under him, and how overwhelming her sweet scent was.

As his dick grew bigger, the sensations from it increased, and his mind had trouble keeping up with the sheer amount of nerve impulses. So much of him was surrounded by the hot wetness of the giantess's cunt, and it was still increasing, giving him even more pleasure.

He felt himself get lifted from the ground as the horny giantess bucked her hips as she came, moaning loudly. He felt the contact between his dick and her pussy get less tight, and Michelle had to put a hand behind his back to keep him in her as her growth outpaced his. Mike didn't feel like he had much left, unlike the ever-expanding goddess, but it was a race he didn't mind losing. He was enjoying the ride of his life as he held on to Michelle's sexy stomach, her bellybutton just under his head, and rising steadily upwards.

Lina was still trying to reach Mike as Michelle's powerful hips raised him above the ground. She was treated with a spectacular view of the giantess's soft, juicy ass. She reached out to touch it as it rose above her, and caressed the incredibly soft flesh. As the huge ass loomed above her she wished fervently that Michelle wouldn't come down too suddenly, because if she did... each cheek was almost as big as Lina now, and there would be more than enough weight to crush her, no matter how soft the skin was.

Unwilling to risk death just to stare at another girl's ass—no matter how sexy—she walked around the growing legs, and as Michelle's midsection returned closer to the ground, she clambered onto her hips and sat astride her belly, facing Mike.

Lina moved to try and push her own tits into Mike's face, but Mike had other ideas. He grabbed Lina's hips as she sat in front of him, and tried to pull her closer. She understood what he wanted, and quickly scooted forward, pushing her pussy into his face, and laid back as he began to gently lick her clit. The bottom of Michelle's enormous, growing tits surrounded her head as she moaned from his attentions, and she began to knead her own watermelon-sized assets, hugging them to her chin.

The pressure was rapidly beginning to mount for Mike. The feeling of Michelle growing underneath him, of his dick in an ever-expanding pussy, and now Lina's sweet pussy in his face, her sexy moans in reaction to his tongue, his hands holding on to her hips and her juicy ass...

His dick exploded. Fireworks went off in his brain, even stronger than before, and he spasmed as his dick pumped what seemed like gallons of cum into her huge pussy. He felt Lina's pussy come at nearly the same time, and Michelle's bucking increased as her seemingly endless orgasms intensified even further when she felt his hot stream inside her.

The orgasms he had before with his expanded dick had been beyond intense, but he'd almost gotten used to it after a week. Now, grown even further, in the presence of the two most beautiful girls he'd ever known, their sexy voices crying out in pleasure, it was taken to a whole new level. His vision gave out as he entered complete mental white-out, nothing existing in the world except for the enormous pleasure surging through his cock as he unloaded spurt after spurt of gooey cum inside the growing giantess's pussy.

When Mike finally finished coming, Michelle halted her growth. She pulled a nearly unconscious Mike from her sopping wet pussy, and laid him down on her stomach with Lina. Lina watched in awe as little streams of cum, each more than a normal man's orgasm, still seeped from his huge dick. Still hard, it was now immensely long, probably around a metre-and-a-half.

She reached out and touched it, Mike spasming again in response, producing another small spurt of cum that she eagerly scooped up and licked off her fingers. She moved over and started licking the cum directly off his still twitching dick, her huge tits pushing against the monster cock. Mike began to come to, his mind trying to process the new sensations. He was amazed that he wasn't too sensitive to be touched right after coming like that; Lina's attentions actually felt good to him.

Michelle propped herself up on her elbows, and surveyed her boyfriend as he began to regain his senses. Lying on his side with Lina still licking the head of his cock, Mike managed to look up into her beautiful face, and his mind almost couldn't cope with the sight of her.

She had to be at least fifteen metres tall now, just under eight times as big as him. It made the expanse of her stomach that they were lying on just a bit less than twice the full length of his body. Her tits hadn't grown as much; they would be only about the size of basketballs from her perspective, but compared to him they were mountains standing in between him and her beautiful face. They were soft as ever, flattening out as she leaned back, but not too much.

He rolled himself over on his stomach to look at her as Lina let go of him, pinning his still hard dick between himself and Michelle. He felt her skin rhythmically rise and fall as she breathed, lifting and dropping him with each breath. The mountains in front of him did the same; they were both capped with Michelle's perfect pink nipples, hard yet still delicate even at that size. Beads of sweat glinted on her skin in the sunlight.

He felt her skin underneath him, so smooth and flawless. He looked over at Lina; she was lying next to him, also looking Michelle over worshipfully while rubbing her own awesome tits against the soft surface of the giantess's stomach.

The term goddess didn't do Michelle justice anymore. No goddess in any human mythology had ever come close to being this perfect. Mike, seeing the flawless giant body and knowing the awesome, loving, smart girl it belonged to, fell in love with her all over again. He looked deep into her green eyes, her gorgeous face smiling lovingly back at him, larger than life. He had never felt more content, and if at this moment the world had ended, he probably wouldn't even have noticed.

They stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity, until Lina broke the spell. "Are you done growing?" She asked, huskily.

Michelle shook her head, which also had the effect of jostling the huge tits from side to side, a movement that almost seemed like it was in slow-motion because of their sheer size. "I don't think so," she said. "I just wanted to make sure Mike was conscious before I continued." She winked at him.

"I think I might be done," Mike said sadly. "I tried to keep up with you, and this is as far as I got."

"Quite an impressive result nonetheless," Lina said, giving the tip of his dick that was sticking out from under him another hungry look.

"Very impressive," Michelle nodded. "God, I love having that huge dick inside me. But, I think we're beyond that now."

"So now what?" Mike asked. He still wanted more, even if fucking wasn't an option anymore.

"You're the one with the giantess and tit growth fetishes," Michelle laughed. "You tell me."

Mike thought about it for a second, then gingerly raised himself on his hands and knees, and crawled forward. He was hindered by his huge dick, and the soft, pliant surface underneath him was strange to move on, but he was loving every second of it. Michelle's skin felt wonderfully warm as he made his way towards her head.

He crawled in between her tits, the mountains rising on either side of him, each easily twice his size. He paused for a second to admire them; the view from here was spectacular as he surveyed the soft hills.

He intended to keep going and leave those marvellous mammaries for later, but without warning Michelle squeezed her massive chest together, trapping him. His whole body was surrounded on all sides by the fragrant, warm skin of his girlfriend's enormous tits. She gently mashed them together, rolling him around in her cleavage. Her skin was slick with sweat, allowing him to slide around a bit. His dick got the most amazing massage in between the soft mountains of flesh, and already he could tell it wouldn't take long before he could come again.

When Michelle released him he had the biggest grin on his face. "Does reality match up to your fantasies?" She asked him playfully.

"Are you kidding? This is better than any fantasy!"

"Can I have a go?" Lina asked with puppy-dog eyes, and crawled up behind him, her huge chest dragging on Michelle's stomach. Michelle shuddered from the sensation of the soft pillows and hard nipples being drawn over her body.

Michelle nodded at Lina's request, and Mike crawled forwards, towards her face, to make room for Lina. While Lina got her turn being mashed between those perfect tits, Michelle lowered her chin so Mike could reach her face.

He pulled himself up and kissed her mouth. Or really, she kissed him; with those full, luscious, soft lips covering his entire face, he wasn't entirely sure if she could even tell that he was kissing her back. He pushed his own lips against the much bigger pair, his face enveloped in the slightly moist, soft feeling of her mouth. It was the most erotic kiss he—and presumably anyone else—had ever experienced.

"That was nice," she sighed when the kiss ended. "A girl could get used to this."

"A guy could too," Mike managed to say, a content smile on his face. His mind was having some trouble keeping up with all the amazing experiences he was having.

Mike looked back at Lina, freed from her tit-prison, a similar expression on her face. He looked on either side of her at those lovely, gigantic tits.

1...56789...12