Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw Mike blush, and guessed that he probably wouldn't mind either. If only she could stop feeling so confused about everything!

"What happened with Lina was... something else," she continued. "I don't know what I feel about her, but it's not love. She's hot, sure. She's nice, of course. Would I have a threesome with her again? Definitely. But I won't ever love her, not like you."

"I feel the same way, I guess," Mike sighed, and he hugged himself closer against one of her huge breasts. "Having Lina there was fun, but I don't love her. I don't need her either. You will forever be enough."

"I believe you," she smiled, and genuinely meant it. She knew she could trust Mike; what happened with Kimiko wasn't really him, and she felt in her heart he'd never hurt her deliberately. Just the fact he'd told her immediately when it happened, and never tried to make excuses, was enough to prove that. "I just hope we'll all be okay," she said, looking back at Maaya. "It's all up to Lina and Sayoko now."

***

It was after midnight on the next day when Lina and Dylan drove up to the airfield in a small, silent dune buggy. Mary's hacker friends had been watching the data traffic from the buildings, and it suggested that most people were asleep or at least in the building with the living quarters, making this the ideal time to implement their break-out.

As they'd predicted, the Eurasian Union had flat-out refused to help them mount an operation against a facility owned by the North African Conglomerate. As much as public support was on their side, no one was willing to risk an international conflict over this.

They had managed to hire a private security force to serve as back-up. If it turned out that they couldn't move the girls—because they were too big or something unexpected happened—they could be at the airfield in a few minutes to secure it. Lina was hoping that wouldn't turn out to be necessary, however. The plan they'd come up with should enable them to get them out without much fuss, if it worked.

They drove over the sandy road up to the front of the building they thought was the office without issue. Since the airfield was unused, security was minimal; there wasn't even a fence surrounding it anymore. Her dad had done little to improve it, obviously convinced he wouldn't be found, or that Lina would never attempt something like this even if she did find him.

"Alright," Lina said, getting out, leaving Dylan in the buggy. "If you don't hear from me in fifteen minutes, call in the cavalry." She scouted around carefully, but didn't see anyone out in the open. In the distance, she could see the sparkling reflection of the moon in the Mediterranean.

"You got it," Dylan replied nervously. He cast an anxious glance in the direction of the hangar, where he knew Kimiko and the rest had to be.

Lina just walked up to the door of the office building, acting as if she was supposed to be there; that always helped to avoid suspicion. Besides, thanks to Mary's contacts they knew that the security for this place had been hastily hooked in with Madihi's systems. With any luck, she'd just be allowed access since she was still an employee.

She pushed open the heavy door to what counted as the building's reception area. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the security guard was on duty. It was just like her dad to not trust such an easy task to an AI system and instead force a person to just sit there all night.

Fortunately, they'd known about him and the possibility that he might be on duty, again thanks to Mary's friends. It was the reason why she was wearing a stylish head scarf and tinted glasses, so hopefully it wouldn't be too easy to recognise her if her dad had warned him about her—though she hoped he wouldn't have bothered if he thought they couldn't be located.

It was also the reason why she was wearing a flimsy low cut white top that hung to just above her navel, no bra, khaki shorts that were so short her ass was hanging out, and high heeled sandals. She looked hot, and more than a little slutty, which would hopefully provide enough of a distraction for the single, straight male security guard. With any luck, he wouldn't just immediately sound the alarm upon seeing someone he didn't know if he was too preoccupied staring at her.

The tactic appeared to have worked as Lina caught the guard looking her over. His gaze went from her lovely calves to her generous ass and her flat stomach, then paused way longer than was professional at her ample cleavage—even though she was back to her normal double-D size—and finally looked her in her beautiful face. Lina put on her most innocent smile for him.

"Excuse me, miss," the guard said, clearly confused as to why anyone would be here at this hour, especially someone who looked like that. "This facility is off limits."

"I'm new here," she said, giggling impishly, deliberately acting ditzy. "I needed to pick something up from the lab. Dr Bassir wants it for tomorrow morning." She walked over to the guard's desk and leaned on it, pushing out her chest in the process.

The guard's gaze was drawn to the smooth valley of her cleavage like a moth to a flame. "Um, right," he stuttered. "I... I'm going to need to see your security certificate."

"Sure," she said, and sent him her ID certificate using her implants. She put her hand under his chin, and softly pushed his head up so he looked her in the eyes. "Though I'm sure there's something else you'd rather see," she drawled huskily. Best to keep him thinking of other things so he wouldn't look too closely.

"Right," he said, clearly flustered by her beauty, and her behaviour. "Um, I mean, that looks alright. It says you're an employee, and... wait, your name is Bassir? Are you related to the boss guy?"

This was a line of questioning Lina was hoping to avoid, since it might lead to him wanting to wake her father to check if this was on the level. She decided to bring out the big guns.

"The truth is," she whispered sexily, "I'm another test subject. You do know what's been happening to the girls in there, don't you?" She jerked her head in the direction of the hangar.

"I... well, yeah," he said, his face reddening. "But I didn't know there were any other..."

"There are," Lina murmured, squeezing her arms together to emphasise her chest. "And actually, the real reason I need to get into the lab now is that I need something for myself. It's an antidote, you see, otherwise..."

She focused, just like she'd done the day before. She felt the pleasure building, and slowly her braless assets began to increase again. Her cleavage bulged out of her top, and her rock-hard nipples pushed against it, clearly visible through the sheer white fabric. She felt her tits grow, and the powerless security guard couldn't help but stare at them, slack jawed.

"Oh no," she moaned exaggeratedly. "It's starting. You have to help me! It feels so good!"

The guard was unable to respond, his eyes glued to her inflating chest.

"Please," she groaned. "I have to get the antidote before they get too big!"

"I... I don't know," the guard managed to say. He seemed frozen, unable to look away.

"You don't know how this feels! My pussy is getting so wet!" She said, truthfully. "I'm going to need your help once I manage to stop the growth, if you know what I mean." Less truthful, but she put all her sexual desire behind it. No hot-blooded male would be able to resist that tone of voice.

"Right," he said, still hesitating, yet not looking away. Her tits were beginning to fall out of her top, hard nipples escaping over the edge of the fabric. She was getting way too big to be contained. "I... I'll open the door," he said finally, as his desire to feel those tits won over his professionalism.

She heard the door to the inside of the building click, and she leaned in closer to the guard's face. "Thanks," she whispered, and she pulled his head into her growing chest. He eagerly moved to grab those amazing tits, leaving him wide open for Lina to push an injector she slipped from her pocket against his shoulder. He was so preoccupied that he didn't even notice, and he quietly passed out as the sedative entered his bloodstream, his head going limp in her cleavage.

Lina dislodged the now unconscious guard from her massive tits, and he slumped over his desk. She let out a deep breath, and inspected her now volleyball sized chest which barely fit in her top. "Bigger than I managed yesterday," she muttered. It had still worn her out a lot, and her pussy had gotten very wet from the pleasure of the growth. She almost regretted the guard couldn't 'help' her.

She walked past the guard to the door, carefully having to watch her balance as she got used to the new weight on her chest. "And that's why you use AIs, dad," she grinned, looking at the sleeping guard when she passed him. "They won't get distracted if you flash them some tits."

She knew she had to hurry now. With the guard unconscious, it was only a matter of time before an automated alarm would go off. She had to find the central security node for the building so she could stop that from happening.

Fortunately, it wasn't hard to find, with the server room clearly labelled. She went inside, and amid the racks of equipment there was the node, the central connection for the security system of the airfield. She took the little gadget Dylan had managed to procure for them from her back pocket, and clicked it into the interface slot on the security node. After a few seconds, a light on it blinked green.

She used her implants to access the security system, a bit apprehensive. If it hadn't worked, her doing that would definitely trigger an alarm. She sighed in relief when the system reported she now had full control. Even in the twenty-third century, physical access still trumped any security.

There were three things she needed to do. First, disable the security system in this building so it wouldn't sound the alarm when it realised the guard was not checking in anymore. Second, put the second building that was being used as living quarters, where her dad was now, into security lockdown. That way, even if they discovered something was going on, they wouldn't be able to get out until she released them. It had been a stroke of luck when they discovered these old military buildings had functionality to do that, with no way to override from the inside.

Lastly, she needed to download the data on Mike and the girls. When she had safely copied all of her dad's team's latest results, she couldn't resist peaking at what they'd been doing, despite the time pressure.

She smiled smugly when she realised her dad was on completely the wrong track. He hadn't taken the mental control they had over the growth into account at all, and was just trying to brute force his way to additional growth. Which, fortunately, she discovered had mostly failed, as only Maaya was bigger than she'd been the last time Lina saw her according to the figures in the file.

She was less pleased when she saw the additional notes on Maaya's file. Heightened heart rate, loss of blood pressure, and the girl had apparently been running a fever since her growth the day before. Clearly she'd been right about them reaching the limits of what the formula could do, and her father obviously had no idea how to fix it.

She felt a flash of anger when she realised that even after that happened, he was still trying to make the others grow! Despite Maaya's obvious problems her father was continuing to give the rest of them more formula, without doing anything new to make sure they'd be safe.

Her sense of urgency returned more than ever, and Lina left the building quickly, making sure the guard was still asleep on her way out.

When she came outside, Dylan's eyes bulged as he saw her huge tits spilling out of her top. "I guess the distraction worked?" He asked.

"It was very effective," Lina said grimly. "But we have to hurry. Contact Mary and tell her they can land; I'm going to the hangar."

***

Mike was woken up by two different noises. The first was the unmistakable sound of a plane landing, while the second he couldn't immediately identify.

He'd been sleeping next to Michelle, cradled against one of her huge naked tits as the giantess lay on her side. The little room he'd woken up in the day they'd arrived here had gone unused since then, since he much preferred to stay with his girlfriend.

He crawled out from under the huge sheet that was covering the both of them—the only downside to sleeping like this was how warm it could get under there—and tried to identify the source of the noises.

Michelle had evidently heard it too, as he felt her stir. "What was that?" She whispered, and yawned.

"I'm not sure," Mike said, standing up and looking around in the darkness. "It sounded like a plane, and some kind of clanking noise."

Michelle sat up. At her size, the standing Mike came up to just under her shoulders as she sat on the mattress on the floor. She brushed her long brown hair back, and joined him in looking around.

"The door's opening," they heard Rose say suddenly. "Look!"

The Brazilian giantess stood up from her own bed to her imposing height—nearly seven metres—and pointed at the huge hangar doors. Maaya sat up next to her to look, her head nearly level with the standing Rose. It never failed to amaze Mike just how big they all were; in over a week spent in the same room, he hadn't remotely gotten used to it.

"I can't see," they heard Kimiko complain. Her view of the hangar doors was blocked by her enormous chest.

All of them—except Kimiko—watched in trepidation as the large main doors began to slide apart. In all the time they'd been here, that had never happened before. No one had ever come inside with them; it was always medical bots which entered through a reinforced hatch in one of the walls. Obviously Bassir didn't want the enormous girls to be able to take any hostages.

The lights in the hangar came on, and Mike had to blink against the brightness. When his eyes adjusted, he saw the figure standing in the widening gap between the doors.

"Oh my god!" He yelled excitedly when he saw who it was. He started to run towards her, Michelle getting up and following right behind him, her huge tits jostling as she ran.

"What?" Kimiko said impatiently. "Who is it? What's going on?"

"It's Lina!" Rose exclaimed happily.

"Lina!" Michelle shouted, tears running down her face as she pulled the much smaller girl into a hug between her giant tits. "I've never been happier to see anyone in my life."

After Michelle set her back down, Lina hugged Mike. Her volleyball sized boobs squashed pleasurably against his chest as they embraced. "Did somebody order a jail-break?" Lina asked, smiling.

"Are they okay?" Dylan came running up to the doors behind Lina. "Where's Kimiko?"

He ran through the door in the direction of the massive mound of tits that presumably attached to the Japanese girl somewhere. "Dylan!" He heard her voice call from behind it. He ran around them and flung himself at the small girl with the huge chest, kissing her.

"I missed you!" Mike heard Dylan say from behind the wall of tits.

"You're all okay?" Lina asked. "We've got a plane here to take you back to Japan. Mary's on board, along with some security people that we brought just in case, as well as a medical team."

"You're amazing, Lina," Michelle said. "You actually came to rescue us!"

"It was a team effort," Lina said, shrugging off the compliment. "Come on, we need to get all of you into that plane. Fortunately, it looks like you'll all still fit."

"We deliberately didn't grow," Michelle told her. "We didn't want to give your dad the satisfaction."

"Looks like you've done some growing, though," Mike said, raising an eyebrow while looking down at Lina's impressive cleavage.

"Let's just say I had to distract someone," she laughed, and shook her new tits for him. As she did, the nipples peeked out a few times, since the flimsy top was not really able to contain them as they moved.

"Definitely would've worked on me," Mike muttered, staring at the gorgeous dark skin of those huge tits. Michelle nodded, equally captivated by the gorgeous dark girl's improved assets.

"That's awesome, though," Lina said. "You were really able to stop yourself from growing for that long? My dad gave you so much formula!"

"Mostly," Rose answered, gesturing in the direction of Maaya. "Can you help her? We don't know what's wrong with her?" She pleaded.

Suddenly, a voice boomed over the speaker system. "If you had grown, had cooperated, you probably would've been out of here by now," the voice of Dr Bassir sounded.

"Dad!" Lina said angrily. His image appeared on the holographic screen, and they walked over to the living area of the hangar where the screen was.

"Release me right now," Lina's father demanded. "Unlock this building, and you can join our work rather than selfishly opposing it."

"I'm selfish?" Lina seethed indignantly. "I'm not the one who drugged people with an aphrodisiac, without their knowledge, to test my theories. I'm not the one who endangered five people to further my own research."

"Your friends were never in danger."

"Oh no?" She asked, looking over at Maaya. The huge girl was sweaty and pale. "Maaya only used a small fraction of the energy she had built up because of the sheer amount of formula you fed her, and as a result she's severely weakened. If she, or any of them, had grown to their full potential, they would've died."

"We would've spotted it and fixed it in time. And we would not have continued the experiments once the danger was known. It's only because they didn't cooperate that I was forced to administer this amount of formula."

"Would you now?" She said sceptically, putting her hands on her hips. "So why are you still giving even more formula to Michelle, Rose, Kimiko and Mike? Even though you saw what it did to Maaya?"

"We need more data to be able to fix it," Bassir said simply.

"Bullshit!" Lina said. "I discovered this problem just by looking at the data we already had from before you kidnapped them, and I think I managed to fix it! Plus, I made improvements to the formula that you haven't even come close to! Brute force science just doesn't work, dad!"

"It's the only way to guarantee results within the time we had!" He exclaimed. Mike wasn't sure, but Dr Bassir seemed almost desperate to convince his daughter.

"In time for what?" Lina scoffed. "The deadline for the Nobel Prize?"

"Lina, I'm dying," Bassir said. Everyone looked at Lina, shocked.

"What?" She blurted incredulously.

"I have Berg-Jochimsen disease."

Lina went silent. Berg-Jochimsen was a rare genetic disorder, commonly caused by illegal genetic manipulation before birth. Lina's grandparents must've wanted their son to have an edge in life, and the procedure had gone wrong. The disorder would eventually cause a breakdown of cell replication, leading to death, and there was no cure. "How long do you have?" She asked quietly.

"Maybe two years is our best guess. Three years on the outside. The only fix is a complete DNA replacement; every cell in my body. Only rejuvenation can do that! I have to get it to work, or I'm going to die. I won't be able to see you achieve greatness of your own. I won't be able to see you get married, or have kids, if you decide to do so. I don't want to miss that."

"That's why you were doing this?" Michelle asked. "Why didn't you tell us? We would've cooperated."

"You think I want people to know that I owe my intelligence, my career, to illegal genetic manipulation? You think I want to worry my daughter with the fact her dad will die soon, even though I might be able to fix it before then?"

1...34567...12