Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lina shook her head in disbelief. "You didn't want people to know you had any weaknesses," she said bitterly. "Instead, you chose to sacrifice innocent people to try to find a cure before anyone would know. You nearly killed Maaya! You could've killed all of them!"

"Lina..." Michelle said sympathetically.

"You have to understand..." Dr Bassir pleaded.

"No, dad! I understand plenty. We're leaving." She turned around to face Rose, Maaya and Michelle. "It'll be easiest if the three of you lift Kimiko into the plane. Maaya, do you think you're strong enough to do that?"

"I... I'll try," she said weakly.

"Don't worry, I have stuff on the plane that'll help you. Unlike this fool"—she gestured at the image of her dad—"I do actual research, with actual results."

"Lina, please..." her dad pleaded again. When Lina didn't answer, the image turned off.

It took some effort to get everyone out of the hangar. After they all dressed themselves, Rose and Maaya lifted the huge bulk of Kimiko's colossal chest, while Michelle held her body so the poor girl wouldn't just have to hang there. With great effort, they managed to walk her over to the huge cargo plane parked outside the hangar.

The plane was a blended wing body, much like most modern jets, so the main fuselage was very wide and provided ample space for the giant girls. Still, it hardly provided enough room for them to be able to stand up straight, so carrying Kimiko inside was still quite the chore. It wasn't made easier by Kimiko's squirming, as being lifted by her tits combined with Dylan's return was making her very horny.

They were met by Mary inside the cargo hold, the busty redhead visibly relieved to see everyone was okay. Professor Tamura wasn't there, and Lina explained that she'd gone ahead to Japan to prepare for their arrival, and so she'd have the facilities from her lab at the university at her disposal when Lina obtained the most recent data about Mike and the girls.

"Why Japan?" Michelle asked Lina when the cargo doors had closed and the plane began to move. Michelle, Maaya and Rose were all lying on the floor, as that was the only way they fit in the plane.

"Public support for you is the greatest there," Mary said. "I published some videos about your plight; let's just say, you're even more famous now."

"Mary did great work," Lina said as she rummaged through a box of equipment, looking for the stuff she'd need to help Maaya. "Without her, we wouldn't have found you, or had the support to get you out."

"Thanks, Mary," Mike said. "We really appreciate everything you've done. All of you."

"Don't mention it," Mary said, smiling. "I've seen my fantasies come to life thanks to you five, so I owe you at least that much."

"Japan also means we'll have access to Sayoko's lab at TAIU," Lina continued. "We're probably going to need that to fix you."

"Can you?" Michelle asked.

"Very likely," Lina said. She pulled out several capsules of liquid from the box, and put one in an injector. "This one is an updated formula, which I'll give to you now. It'll help you cope with more growth, so it'll also make Maaya feel better. I'd still ask you not to grow until we get there; I don't know exactly how much you might grow based on what my dad did to you, or how much this formula will safely allow. Hopefully, Sayoko and I can find out by analysing the new data during the flight."

"That might be hard," Kimiko said from behind them. She was now obviously very horny, and Mike suspected that with Dylan there, she was aching to grow for him again.

"Which is why I'll also be sedating you during the flight," Lina said apologetically. "I'm sorry, but I'd rather not risk anything happening while at altitude."

"That's probably smart," Kimiko said.

"And reversing the process? How about that?" Michelle asked, a bit reluctantly.

"We've made progress," Lina said. She looked down at her own huge tits, looking scandalous in the flimsy top. "These will shrink back down in a few hours. That process won't work on you, exactly, because you grew with the original formula. But Sayoko and I think we'll be able to adapt it."

"So no more growth after that?" Kimiko said sadly.

"I never said that," Lina laughed. "I can pretty much grow at will now, with the new formula. It's hard, exhausting even, but it works and isn't permanent. We'll still need test subjects after this, so if you want to grow again..."

"Yes!" Kimiko almost moaned.

"We'll think about it," Michelle said, though Mike suspected it wouldn't take much to convince her.

Lina administered the new formula to them. The results were almost immediate for Maaya; her heart rate slowed down, and the gigantic girl visibly relaxed. After she'd checked over all their vitals, Lina continued and gave them the sedative.

"Lina, about your dad..." Michelle began as Lina prepared to sedate her.

"Don't worry about it," Lina said as she pressed the injector against Michelle's arm. "His life is not worth yours. I'll try to help him, of course, but without putting anyone in danger."

Michelle wanted to say more, but before she could, she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

***

The flight took five hours, the supersonic cargo jet going straight to Japan without any stops. Lina woke all of them up when they arrived at Haneda Airport in Tokyo bay, outside the arcology. They were met there by the Japanese Self-Defence Army, who would escort them to their destination.

They'd provided huge trucks with flatbed trailers, big enough to carry the girls, though Maaya was so big it was actually easier for her to just walk behind them. The four girls provided quite the spectacle; even though their arrival hadn't been announced, people found out soon enough and everyone on the tarmac at Haneda dropped what they were doing to gawp at the gorgeous giantesses and Kimiko's enormous chest.

Kimiko once again got endure being lifted by Maaya and Rose. With Maaya feeling better, it was a much easier and shorter process, but it didn't make her any less horny. She felt like an extension of her tits, rather than the other way around, as they carried her onto the truck. It made her truly realise how absurdly huge her chest was, and she loved feeling like that. With Dylan by her side, she ached to once again increase that feeling.

Much to their surprise, the convoy took them away from the arcology, and instead they headed to the other side of the bay, towards the old part of Yokohama. Their final destination was an old medical clinic, which had a loading dock big enough to allow the girls entry. Sayoko was waiting for them inside, the room furnished with equipment and other stuff she'd brought over from her lab.

"So, why are we here, exactly?" Rose asked as they finished moving Kimiko into the building. "I guess public support doesn't go far enough to actually let us near people."

Kimiko regretted it when they put her down; she enjoyed feeling their giantess bodies against her tits. Even though she was straight, there was just something about boob-on-boob action that appealed to her, especially when hers outmatched the other pair by so much, despite being up against a giantess.

"It was at my request, actually," Sayoko said. "Yokohama is abandoned, ready to be demolished to make room for additional arcology expansion. We felt it would be safer."

"Right, because we're so dangerous," Rose said, rolling her eyes. Kimiko had to agree; this was the kind of rhetoric they were used to from Dr Bassir, not from their friends.

"More dangerous than you think," Lina explained as she helped Sayoko set up some of the medical equipment in the room. "Sayoko and I have been working while I was on the flight, and we have good news and bad news."

"What is it?" Michelle asked, concerned.

"We think we can adapt our new formula to reverse your growth and get you back to a reasonable size. We're running simulations now, and when that's done the lab at TAIU will begin synthesizing it for you. However, before that formula will work on you, you need to use up all the growth formula still in your systems. So, you'll need to grow as much as you can."

"And which of those was the bad news?" Kimiko laughed. Dylan was hugging her from behind, kissing her cheeks. She felt so happy to have him back, and the urge to grow was increasing.

"Fair enough," Lina chuckled.

"Here's the thing, though," Sayoko said. "Lina's father gave all of you a frankly staggering amount of formula in the nine days you were there. You're going to grow a lot, too much to safely allow while inside the arcology; the risk of structural damage is just too great."

"Outgrowing the arcology..." Kimiko mused. "I like the sound of that!"

"Out here, it doesn't matter if you cause any damage," Lina added. "They're going to tear down the place anyway, and there's no one here to get hurt."

"How big will we get?" Maaya asked excitedly. She sat cross-legged on the floor, and still had to bend down to fit under the ceiling.

"We're not sure," Sayoko said. "You weren't all given the same amount of formula, and Lina's father messed with the formula's composition so we don't know exactly how effective it is now. Each of you could grow quite different amounts, but up to five times your current size is not impossible," she told Maaya.

"Fifty metres..." Rose whispered incredulously, staring at Maaya. Kimiko could tell from her expression how excited it made her to imagine her girlfriend at that size. Kimiko was also feeling her own pussy get wet at the thought of how big her tits could be, and how good it would feel to grow so much.

"Mike will probably grow the least," Lina added. "There are Y-chromosomal factors that limit his growth potential that we don't fully understand yet, and my father seemed to think just giving you more formula wouldn't help with that."

"So... it's safe for us to grow that much?" Michelle asked.

"With the updated formula I gave you, I believe so," Lina said. "It should strengthen you enough to allow your bodies to cope."

"Just imagine how big you'll be," Mary interjected, stepping forward and lovingly pushing her whole body against the side of Kimiko's enormous endowments. It felt so good; Kimiko would never get used to that feeling of having an entire person against her tits, so insignificant compared to her globes.

"Please don't, for the moment," Sayoko said, giving the redhead a stern look. "We'd still like to run some more tests on you before you let yourselves grow, if possible."

"I don't know if I can," Kimiko grunted. Now that she knew it was safe, and it was okay to do so, it was becoming almost impossible to suppress the urge.

She kissed Dylan deeply. God how she'd missed him; these tits were all for him, for the guy who liked her even without tits. Only he deserved them. Without him in the hangar, it had been easy not to grow, but now that he was here...

The floor rumbled as her tits began to push outwards a little. Pleasure seemed to erupt from all over her giant tits, running straight to her pussy, which was already sopping wet. Every square centimetre of her sensitive skin seemed directly connected to the pleasure centres of her brain, and there was just so much of it.

Dylan broke the kiss and looked on in amazement as the wall of soft, smooth flesh in front of them rose even higher. "Oh my god," he said, his eyes locked on her swelling tits.

"Yes!" Mary moaned, and pushed herself even harder against those growing mountains. The busty redhead pulled her top up to mash her own naked tits against them, and Kimiko shivered as she felt the other girl's hard nipples against her skin.

She reached back and grabbed Dylan's crotch through the fabric of his jeans as she kissed him again. She couldn't stop it anymore now, nor did she want to. Desire erupted from within her, an unrelenting wish to be even larger.

She felt her tits push against some of the equipment in the room, and the added sensations were driving her wild. She felt benches and medical examination tables pushed aside by her ever-expanding chest. Nothing could put up any kind of resistance to the inexorable progression of her flesh.

Kimiko embraced her growing tits, her mind lost in bliss. Dylan was behind her, grinding his crotch against her ass, kissing and groping as much skin as he could reach. Which wasn't much, compared to how big she was getting, she realised excitedly. This was all her, all tits, as big as she ever could've dreamed. She never wanted it to end.

A table being pushed aside by her giant boobs suddenly refused to go further; it was stuck against the wall. Her immense tits grew over the top of it, covering it entirely. She shuddered as she felt the cold plastic underneath her. Her skin was so sensitive; she was aware of every detail. She was certainly aware when she felt the table collapse. The legs broke, snapped like toothpicks under her immense weight.

She couldn't take it anymore, and she came. She yelled at the top of her lungs as she felt her tits conquer more and more of the clinic's furniture. It was all crushed underneath her, sending never-ending waves of pleasure crashing through her as she felt each item get squashed.

Then, her massive chest made contact with the walls. Her nipples pushed against the far side of the room; the huge nubs dented the concrete, and she came again from the sensation. Her tits were outgrowing the room! A concrete wall was no match for her mighty, and oh-so-sensitive nipples!

"I think it's time we get out of here," she heard Michelle tell the others.

"I told you we shouldn't have taken her inside!" Rose replied frantically.

Kimiko was barely aware as most of the others left through the loading dock door. She regretted not having the sensation of Mary against her tits anymore, but it hardly mattered when she had the exquisite feeling of filling up an entire room in its place. Her nipples felt so good against the far wall, and by now, the top of her tits were impacting the ceiling, while some of her flesh was starting to bulge out the loading dock door on her left.

With nowhere else left to go, the massive tits began to push Kimiko and Dylan back towards the wall behind them. Dylan began to panic, realising he now had no escape route anymore and there was a very real chance they'd get crushed between her tits and the wall. Kimiko was too far lost in the pleasure to even notice the danger.

Both Kimiko and Dylan were surprised when they impacted against something soft behind them. She looked around, and saw Rose was sitting there, cross-legged, between them and the wall. Rose's own enormous endowment formed a cushion as they were being pushed back.

"I figured I'd give you some protection," Rose said, smiling playfully. She pulled Dylan and Kimiko's body into her cleavage, surrounding most of them with her tits. She used her arms to shield the top of her massive chest, and its occupants, from any falling debris.

Kimiko's swelling mountains began to push back against Rose's tits, flattening them a bit. She and Dylan found themselves surrounded by soft, fragrant skin, squeezing them tightly. Fortunately, Rose's large chest took the brunt of the pressure as Kimiko grew further. The sensation of the giantess's huge nipples compressed against Kimiko's skin was yet another reason for the Japanese girl to orgasm.

The whole room was filled now. The entire loading dock, which Kimiko estimated to be at least ten metres on each side and at least four metres tall, was now entirely filled with her tits. She felt wonderfully constricted by the walls and ceiling, the feeling making her realise just how big she was. Yet, she wanted more. She wanted to break through it. She'd already ruined all the furniture, shelves and equipment that were in the room, and now it was time for the building itself.

The ceiling was the first to give way. Kimiko felt it crack as she pushed the ceiling tiles upward, and the floor above it splintered into a million pieces. She felt her gigantic tits begin to fill the next level above them, as they continued to push against the walls.

The weight against the walls was getting too much. Kimiko felt her nipples gain more space as the outer wall buckled outwards. Dust, wood and concrete began to rain down on top of them, the structure surrendering to her tits. Kimiko was thankful that Rose was shielding them against anything heavy that might come crashing down, the giantess much more capable of fending off the debris.

She heard a loud crashing noise, and the wall in front of Kimiko crumbled. The building had two more stories above them, which collapsed, landing on her tits. It felt divine; an entire building was nothing compared to her impressive size!

"Dylan, I need you," she grunted as the other walls collapsed around her. The Irish guy happily obliged and pulled his pants down, impaling her with his rock-hard cock.

The sensation of his hard member entering her sent her over the edge again, and caused another growth spurt. What little remained of the loading dock was demolished entirely, and the rest of the building was slowly capitulating. Rose found the wall behind her gone too, and with nothing remaining to threaten them, she got up and left the two lovers to it.

"What do you think of my tits now, Dylan?" Kimiko moaned. "Tell me how much you love my huge growing tits!"

"I love them!" Dylan grunted as he pumped her. "I love your growing, enormous tits! I wish I could see more of them."

Kimiko looked at the expanse of tits in front of them. She felt them make contact with an abandoned vehicle on the street outside, starting to crush it. Dylan was right, she wanted to see it. She wanted to know what it looked like as her tits rolled over everything in their path.

"Maybe we can!" She shouted in between moans. She looked up, and saw camera drones from the JSDA monitoring them. Using her implants, she placed a call to Lina, who hooked her up.

She forwarded the feed to Dylan, and together they watched as Kimiko's chest grew even more enormous. From the bird's eye perspective, she saw Maaya and Rose with the others, all of them having retreated to a safe distance. Even a single one of her massive tits now dwarfed Maaya, she realised. And they were still growing!

They watched her enormous tits swell into the road as Dylan continued to fuck her. They saw trees, fences, and the odd vehicle get caught under them and disappear, crushed by the immense weight. Kimiko could feel each one of the objects she destroyed, the sensations getting stronger and stronger as she got bigger. She came again and again as Dylan pumped his cock inside her.

Another wave of pleasure hit her when her nipples impacted the building on the other side of the road. If was a six-storey office building, bigger than the clinic she'd just levelled, but it put up little resistance. Glass and concrete rained down onto the empty street below as the building's façade surrendered to the enormous nipples poking holes in it.

Kimiko shuddered as she watched the drone feed. That building was at least twenty metres away from her, and her boobs were now pressing against it hard. Her nipples were just above the second storey, poking holes into the building, which felt so amazingly good. The walls began to collapse inwardly, and the top of the building came down on her tits. Every piece of debris that hit her sent waves of pleasure to her pussy.

The building was actually too small for the massive front of her tits. Her right tit was expanding out into the building next to it, a twelve-storey former department store. The store's sign crumpled against her flesh before its walls too began to collapse. Kimiko's left tit was overflowing into an ancient parking structure on the other side of the office building.

1...45678...12