Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake before morning, and notice that Amy is gone, so I search for her. As I pass the small guest room, I hear some quiet conversation. I don't want to impose on Judy's privacy, but slowly crack the door just enough to see if Amy is there. I see the two of them leaning against the head of the bed talking quietly interrupted only with a brief little touches or kisses. But, they didn't seem to be romantic, but more platonic little sister—big sister kind of stuff.

So I am likely getting a glimpse of their usual relationship in the dorm. Judy is the big sister Amy never had, with her real sister Janie, being so cool and detached. I open the door just another inch, and it creaks a little. Judy says in an even voice,

"Come and join us Michael!"

They were both dressed in T-shirt and panties, but I am shirtless with form-fitting boxer briefs. I settled on the bed facing them, but in front of Amy. Amy looks guilty and says,

"Michael, what are you thinking?" She lifts her eyes and quickly lowers them again not sure what to expect from me.

"Relax honey! I know that Janie wasn't much of a big sister to you, but I am happy that you found one in college. Judy is a wonderful big sister to you, and I am happy for that." After I say this, Judy responds for both of them.

"I knew you were a quick study, Michael. You are good for Amy, and yeah, Amy's my little sister! I'm glad she has you too!"

I moved up to hug Amy, and since I am now between them, receive a kiss on the cheek from Judy as well. We have a group hug, and I take Amy into our bedroom, leaving Judy to catch a few more hours. Amy and I cuddle in our bed until late morning, just talking quietly with our lips so close that each word is a little kiss, before we fall asleep again. In the morning, we look for Judy, but she is gone, and the bed made. She left us a note tacked to the front door that reads,

"You guys are the best friends I have ever had, and I love you both. I had a wonderful time with you last night but today belongs to you, to love and talk. Work out your issues, and call me later." It is signed, "Love, Judy."

Amy makes breakfast for me, and as we eat and drink our coffee, we talk about Judy's note trying to decide what it means. Then we take our coffee into the living room. Amy is dressed in one of my white dress shirts with the sleeves rolled up, and panties. She has the first four buttons unbuttoned to make it more comfortable. I am wearing just a knit shirt and jeans.

We talk about everything we can think of in our lives. We talk about my penchant for using physicality to solve problems, and we talk about her exhibitionism and her other urges. We talk about our group of friends, and our law school issues. At the end of it, I look at Amy, she looks at me, and we find that we have talked through everything that affects our lives, and have become closer than we were just an hour and a half before.

We even talk about Judy, and both decide that whatever amount of affection she shows to either of us, we will each accept it, and not have a problem with it. She is our best friend, and we are essentially a trio. Amy sums it up by saying,

"She can kiss you and touch you, but Michael, nothing more! And the same goes for me. But neither of us can show that amount of affection to anyone else—even our group of friends ... except maybe a peck on the cheek to either Tom or Janet—they are special friends."

We also decide that our law school studies are more important than anything else is right now, as we are nearing completion and looking forward to the bar exam looming close. I make us some sandwiches with chips and as we eat, we get out our books and start to quiz each other on cases and points of law, with Amy grabbing a couple of chips off my plate.

We find once again that we think fast, complete each other's sentences, and work together very smoothly, and without argument. We collapse back on the couch when we finish, and after a little playing, realize that we need to move to the bedroom soon. We know that there will be differences in our future, but we decide that any arguments between us be settled with a hug and a kiss, or like now, about to make love.

We call for a sex break after hours of hard work, and Amy giggles as she races into the bedroom trailing my shirt and her panties. After our lovemaking session, Amy is straddling my lap facing me on a stool in the kitchen, as she calls Judy and invites her over for dinner, and a pleasant evening. The two girls talk for half an hour on the phone, as I play with Amy's naked body and give her little kisses. She is giggling and slapping my hand as she tries to concentrate, toward the end of the conversation, I hear her say (in part),

"Oh, it's just Michael. He's being a brat! ... well, I don't know ... Judy! Really? ... I just don't ... well, let's see how it goes ... um, no I really don't ... alright ... alright ... bye darling! "

No idea what they agreed to and I didn't ask, but will likely find out tonight. It is Saturday, and we are taking a break with Judy, saving Sunday to study all day for exams. Judy comes over with a couple of bags of groceries, intent on making us dinner at our place. I take the groceries into the kitchen, leaving the girls to talk quietly. Sounds like something Judy is talking Amy into in a whisper ... something Amy reluctantly agrees to.

The girls work together on dinner, and refuse all of my offers for help. They decide after some serious discussion between them (just messing with me) that they might trust me to open the wine. They giggle when I protest, and high-five each other.

"I'm feeling abused over here ladies!" I protest. Judy laughs raucously and replies,

"Uuuh, hold that thought, Michael darling!" (Amy blushes deep red) Something is going on or will be going on; I'm not sure what, but ... something.

We all sit down to a spaghetti dinner with homemade meatballs, and the apple pie Amy made last night. We talk and eat and laugh, and the girls giggle back and forth about every little thing talking in a kind of code I don't understand, but let pass; one of my meatballs somehow ends up on Amy's plate.

After dinner, we move to the living room. I put on some music, then get another couple of bottles of wine and pour for the girls. Since we are not going anywhere tonight and Judy is spending the night again, we all drink as much as we like, and are all definitely feeling the effects ... feeling really loose!

I grab Amy off the couch and pull her into a quick little dance to lively music. The next song is a slow one and we are barely moving as we dance. Amy pulls her arms in as I encircle her body with my arms. She places her palms on my chest with her cheek resting between them. I kiss her on the top of her head, and then kiss her lips when she raises her face to me.

Our slow make-out dance is turning Amy on, and she is getting a little woozy from the wine, but at one point toward the end of it, she whispers,

"Dance with Judy, Michael!"

She didn't want her friend to feel left out, I am thinking this has something to do with what their two feverish little brains had worked out in their whispered conversation at the door.

"You are okay with it?" I said softly.

"Yes, Michael! Dance with her!"

As the song ends Amy moves to the couch as I take Judy's hand and we move into a proper and decent dance pose, we are moving slowly since this is another slow piece. What I didn't see (and found out about later) was Judy looking at Amy over my shoulder, and Amy nodding to her. Judy moves her arms up and around my neck as her big firm breasts press against my chest.

She kisses me very passionately, mauling my mouth with hers; I taste her tongue stud, along with her sweet mouth but can smell the wine on her breath. Her aromas and sweet breath are arousing! I pull her closer, and slide my hand down to the small of her back. Judy whispers to me,

"Touch me Michael!"

I move a hand down over the back of her tight jeans and onto her pretty ass, letting my fingers lightly massage her over her jeans as she continues to kiss me passionately. She turns around facing away from me, and as my arms go around her onto her chest and stomach, she wiggles her ass into my crotch.

I move one hand up to her breasts, holding them underneath and feeling the weight of them, squeezing them and playing with her hardening nipples. My other hand lay flat on her stomach holding her against me, massaging her lightly. Judy unbuttons her jeans and slides the zip down some as I move my fingers inside the top of her jeans and into the top of her slit. She reaches her arms up and back around my neck, flexing her body with her butt still tightly pushing into my crotch as I continue touching her.

She moans as she turns back around and shoves her tongue back into my mouth. I slide my hand down her back and inside her jeans over her buttery-soft ass. She groans into my mouth as I massage her buttocks and slide a finger down onto her tight little asshole pushing it in just a little. Judy jams her lips into mine harder as she kisses me passionately! When the music ends, she slowly pulls her tongue out of my mouth, and gives me a sweet kiss.

She pushes me onto the couch and takes Amy's hand and the next tune is a little livelier as the girls do a kind of hustle step together. They sway their hips as they dance like they have done this many times before. Part on dorm life, I am guessing! What is likelynota part of dorm life was the way they kiss each other, and rub each other's breasts just before the music ends.

We continue talking, laughing, and I dance with both girls as more of the wine completely erodes our inhibitions. Not used to all of the alcohol, I can tell that Amy is getting a little woozy. As another slow number plays, Judy gives Amy back to me. Amy and I try to improve on some of the moves Judy and I shared earlier. Amy turns so that she is pushing her tiny butt into my crotch, and I am sure that she can feel my hardening cock pushing into her crack. She raises her arms and reaches back to me like Judy did, as she says softly,

"Unbutton my top of darling!" I slowly massage her chest and stomach, unbuttoning one button at a time, sliding my hand inside onto her breasts and rock-hard nipples, and then unbuttoning the rest of her buttons. Amy is not wearing a bra either, and with her hands still around my neck, I rewsach up and play with her tits as we dance, and as Judy watches with a sexy smile. Playing with Amy's breasts with one hand, I move the other one down to her stomach and pull her in tighter against my body.

I remove her blouse, as my hand slips down inside her shorts and panties ... I turn her toward Judy. Judy reaches down to unbutton Amy's shorts. I slide my hand over her front and a finger down over her clit and across her very slippery pussy lips. I slide it into her as far as I can, and then pull it out offering it to her lips; she takes it into her mouth tasting her own juices from my finger. She closes her eyes, and whispers breathily,

"Take my sh-shorts off!

Judy steps forward to slide Amy's shorts and panties down with one smooth movement over her ass and down onto her legs. Amy wiggles a little, they fall to her feet and she steps out of them. She is completely naked except for a pair of bobby sox, and she turns around so that her naked ass is facing Judy, and almost in her face. Judy slides her hands over Amy's ass and between her legs and onto her friend's pussy. Since Amy and I are dancing so closely I feel Judy's hand caressing my balls over my jeans.

Judy gets up removes her top, and moves up behind Amy. My arms go around her as her arms go around Amy. The three of us are moving slowly together to the driving beat of Ravel'sBolerowith Judy and I wearing only jeans, and Amy sandwiched between us completely naked. Judy reaches over Amy's shoulder and kisses me. Then I kiss Amy as Judy kisses her soft tiny shoulders, and fondles her breasts. My hands move over Judy's naked shoulders and down her sides. Judy shudders a little as my hands slide over the sides of her breasts.

Judy then breaks away, Amy tells her in a breathy voice that she wants to take me into the bedroom, but she may join us later if she wishes. The wine has completely removed our inhibitions tonight and we are like three lovers! Amy and I move to the bedroom, and make love long and slowly ... passionately ... lovingly. When we are finished, and spooning together I tell Amy quietly that I am very uncomfortable kissing and touching Judy the way we are doing tonight.

She says quietly,

"It's okay Michael. Judy and I talked about all of this, and we decided that if things get romantic, that we are both okay with anything that happens ... but only for tonight."

Judy does join us later completely naked, I look at Amy and she quietly whispers to me,

"It's okay, Michael!"

So I decide to take my cues from the girls. Judy slides in behind me and pulls me around to face her. I start to fondle her lovely body and large breasts, as we kiss. Amy is right behind me, moving her hands over my back, my ass, and as much of Judy as she can reach. Judy pulls me on top of her, and opens her legs, as I slide between them. Amy massages me from behind, and helps to feed my hard cock into her friend's pussy. She fondles both of our enjoined parts as she whispers to me that she wants me to make love to Judy.

My cock slides easily into Judy wet, silky and surprisingly tight pussy. I begin to fuck her smoothly, but gradually pick up the pace and end in pounding her hard. She is breathing hard and her large breasts jiggle attractively. The feeling of my cock inside her warm squishy insides is indescribable! Judy is a strong girl, and pushes her hips up hard and fast against my thrusts, as she pushes her sweet mouth into mine. It is hard to tell just who is fucking whom!

It does not take long before I stiffen and come deep inside her pussy as she screams and shudders into an orgasm of her own. I can feel her insides pulsating and squeezing against my cock, and the sensation is keeping me hard inside her. Later as I flop over onto my back, Amy slides on top of her friend, and I hear Judy tell Amy in a still breathy voice,

"T-Thank you my ... my little darling! I s-so needed that!" then to me, "Michael, you ... you are ... incredible, darling!"

Amy hugs her friend, and whispers something to her, with a little giggle, that I did not catch. The two of them wriggle against each other, touching, mouthing, fingering, pinching, and kissing. The three of us fall asleep together, and I somehow awake between them, spooning up behind Amy with my morning hard-on between her thighs, with Judy spooned up behind me with her arms around me.

We wake, untangle, and wordlessly slide out of the bed, taking our turns in the shower. Afterward, I have two girls each with two towels, and starting with Amy, I take one of her towels and dry her hair, the then do the same for Judy. Judy's other towel is just around her lower body, so her lovely globes jiggle as it attend to her hair.

This night had to happen that way ... it was inevitable with the pent-up sexual tension between the three of us. None of the three of us said anything about it through breakfast, and none of us ever had any heartburn over what happened. We all realized, without expressing it, that what happened was sexy and wonderful, and won't happen again!

Later, Amy felt compelled to say something to me to settle the matter in her mind,

"Michael, thank you for letting us be so sexy with you last night. It turned me on so much, I wanted you to fuck me so hard ... and you did!" Then she paused for a moment and added,

"It is okay that you fucked Judy I wanted you to, but just this once darling ... just this once!

Sunday comes, and we are devoting the whole day to studying for exams. Judy stays with us but studies on her own, makes us coffee, and a couple of sandwiches for a lunch break. We talk, and laugh together over Judy's offerings, but none of us says a word about last night. It happened, it's over, and there is nothing more to say.

~ ~ ~

Part Ten, Amy and I move on with our lives together.

With our epic three-way out of our systems, the three of us move on like before. We get together occasionally and even go out clubbing, but Judy brings a date with her ... someone she realty likes from her bike club named Derek. He is a rather basic guy, but quite intelligent and is well informed enough to hold his own over a range to discussion topics. It turns out that our tough little Judy has been a one-man-girl for a long time (except for that one night only). Derek makes it more fun for Judy to interact with us socially as friends, and he and I find a lot of common ground.

Amy and I make it through exams with little problem, and start right in preparing for our bar exams. It comes as no surprise to me that She graduates first in our class, with me down the list a few notches but still in the top ten percent. She graduatessumma cum laude,and I manage to graduatecum laude.

We essentially cloister ourselves in our place studying for the bar exam, cutting ourselves off from the rest of the human race. Except for trips to the law library, we spend all our time studying our asses off! We are too tired most nights for sex, so we sit on the couch with Amy on my lap facing me, she is looking at a casebook over my shoulder and I am reading one over hers ...but we get some togetherness from that, with occasional kisses and touches on page turns.

Sometimes this practice leads to my getting hard with her on my lap, and we have to squeeze out a quickie. I tell her she is not allowed to read a casebook over my shoulder as I fuck her though. We decide to do our own review rather than taking a review course, since our study time is more efficient on our own.

During meal breaks, Amy and I work so fluidly together in the kitchen, that we can share tasks preparing and cooking without having to discuss who is going to do what. It just sort of happens on its own. Every so often, I put on some music, and I pull Amy into an impromptu hip-hop dance in the kitchen during meal prep.

Occasionally, we need to interact with the rest of humanity, and go out to a local café for lunch. Or, Judy will bring some take-out over, and we can relax with her. She understands that these breaks will be brief, and she either leaves, or reads quietly on her own as we go back to our studies. Judy is always welcome to stay the night if she wishes, and occasionally slides into bed with us, but with no sex ... just group cuddling. We get used to about six hours of sleep, and most of the rest of day is devoted to study and quizzing, or arguing with each other on cases.

Amy receives many offers from large law firms nationwide because of her class standing, but settles on one of the best local firms, one with mostly a commercial clientele so she can make use of her talent for contract law. I receive some very good offers from local firms and accept one that was impressed with my moot court performance so I can develop my love for litigation. Although we work for different firms, we are still in the same city, so we can be together. We had previously decided that we would stay together, regardless of offers either of us might receive. Our goal is to live together, and eventually practice law together in our own firm.

We decide that we needed to get the bar exams out of the way, before accepting any offers, and at least a year into our careers before getting married. After we receive our results on the exams, I celebrate by taking my sweet girl out to dinner. So, I pick a very nice restaurant, and we have a glorious steak dinner with the trimmings and a fairly, not too bad champagne.