Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers

"God Michael I am sooo hungry now! I am calling room service ... what would you like?"

"You decide Angle Face, anything you like."

"Big help you are, lazy bones!" She giggles, and I get a view of her rosy little ass, still flush from out activities, as she reaches over to press the button for room service. She has just been fucked on her wedding night ... an event she has been dreaming about since she was a teenager. We will settle back into our routine, of course, but tonight she was a wild little animal I didn't recognize. So we will eat, since we really didn't have much at the reception, and I will make sweet and gentle love to my little animal ... my sweet wife!

She orders two steak dinners smothered in mushroom sauce, two baked potatoes, and two slices of New York cheesecake with coffee and some wine ... and some grapes! I have no idea where she will put such a huge meal in her tiny frame, but I know that she will steal some of mine to boot! We lay on the bed kissing and fondling. She is still in just her sweat-soaked garters and stockings, with cum and her own juices oozing out of her. After a while, I have to go, and duck into the bathroom just as the doorbell chimes.

"I'll get it!" she says.

"Okay honey!" I answer, and then I remember what she was wearing, or rather, not wearing as she goes to the door. I hear her say,

"Oh shit!" as she sees her reflection in the hall mirror.

She runs back to grab the nearest robe, her short silk robe. It is not much better, but at least covers most of her little crotch and ass. She opens the door to let the room steward in with the cart, and seeing an elderly couple across the hall heading to their door, she says,

"It's my wedding night, and we got hungry after sex!"

The man starts toward Amy to shake her hand and congratulate her when his wife pulls him back saying,

"Get back here you idiot, and get this door open!" He opens the door, and sheepishly looks back at Amy saying, "Congratulations honey!"

Amy stifles a giggle as she closes the door. I am in the shower, and yell out to her that my wallet was on the table for the steward. She yells back,

"Don't worry I will take care of him!"

She gets a five-dollar bill out of my wallet, and when the steward is ready to leave, she hands him the bill, and then raises up on tiptoes to give him a little kiss on the cheek, as his hand inadvertently goes to her waist and slides down onto her butt with the hem of her robe raised.

"We might need something later, so stay close honey!" She says to the steward as he gives her an awkward smile saying, "Yes Ma'am!" with excitement, and quickly leaves.

"Food's here darling!" She says to me.

'Be right out!" I answer.

We enjoy our first meal as a married couple. And, she doesn't disappoint me as she reaches over and cuts off a chunk of my steak and puts it on her plate as I watch.

"Really Amy?"

"Michael, it wouldn't be an official meal for us unless I stole from you plate. I just want to start out our married life right honey! "

"Did you take care of the room steward?"

"Yes. I gave him five dollars and a kiss."

"Dressed like that!!!"

"Yes, Michael, this is how I'm dressed. I'm decent like this!"

"Amy, do you see that garment over there on the other chair? That's yourlongrobe my darling, make sure you put it on before you answer the door again!"

"Oh, alright Michael! But, this one was handier, and the guy was waiting!"

"So, the five dollars was not enough?"

"Oh, it was just a little peck ... I am so happy I just had to kiss someone!"

We finish our meal, and it really hits the spot. We were so busy all day, and at the reception that neither of us had anything to eat all day.

"Amy honey that was a good idea to order some food and an excellent choice, but kissing the steward was kind of over the top, don't you think?"

"Oh Michael, you can't be mad at me on my wedding night!"

"I am not mad Angel. Come on, let's go back to bed."

In the bedroom, I surprise her by pulling her over my lap as I sat on the edge of the bed. She squeals and starts to complain as I hold her hands together on her back, and lightly rub my hand over her pretty bum, and then I give each of her butt cheeks a couple of slaps. Then I rubbed each cheek to soothe the punishment, I let my fingers trace down between them, and she shudders a little when I tickle her cute pucker, I continue further down lightly tracing the very edge of her pussy lips. She giggles from the tickling, and when I slide a finger all the way inside her, she moans her approval.

"There that will do for a punishment!"

"Mmm, Michael you can punish me like that as often as you wish!"

She pulls off her garter and stockings, showers, and we make love all the rest of the night, but at a somewhat more relaxed pace. She is so horny that she comes the instant my cock slides into her waiting, quivering little cunt. With our prolonged lovemaking, I count at least four more orgasms for her of varying degrees of strength. We fall asleep with my cock still inside her, but awake apart. She wakes before me, and moves over to cuddle up inside my embrace.

We talk, fondle and laugh quietly together for a long while before rising and dressing for lunch in the hotel dining room. I notice a couple of the stewards snickering together as they look over at our table. I find it a little embarrassing, but I did open that door by displaying my pretty bride in front of the window in our room. It fed into her mild fetish for exhibitionism I guess, but it was just a whim. As it gets late in the afternoon, we pack quickly to make our evening flight.

We are spending a week in Hawaii on our honeymoon paid for by Amy's parents, and the most Amy ever exposes in public there is what is visible wearing a modest two-piece swimsuit. In the room, she leaves the door answering and steward tipping to me. I do not tan very well with my fair skin, but Amy gets very brown over the sunny week.

We have a balcony, which gets a lot of sun and provides some privacy, so she is able to get an all-over tan, front and back. I am the only one to see her naked little bod for the whole week, and I see a lot of it! To my great joy, she takes to walking around our suite naked most of the time, or with a diaphanous gown on but open in the front.

I become addicted to the sight of her jiggling little titties, and the flexion of her tiny ass cheeks. She always squeals with joy when I just grab her for a quick fuck, and she voluntarily puts herself over my knee seeking punishment for some imaginary petty crime or other. We have sex everywhere! We do it in bed, on the floor, up against the wall zipless style, out on the deck while she is sunning, or with her bent over the sink cabinet. It seems that my cock is always hard around her. She has pushed me into the bed and given me a quick blowjob a few times!

She looks so beautiful wearing flowers in her hair when we go out to lunch or dinner, with her flowery native wraparounds. I am so proud of my lovely eye-catching bride. Otherwise it is short shorts and a skimpy top for her and longer shorts and knit shirt for me, out looking around, shopping, hiking or bicycling. Our week comes to an end too quickly for us as we head back to the real world.

~ ~ ~

Part Eleven, Denouement:

It is kind of a shock getting back to the office, but we both have work and cases built up and we dig right in. Amy has her marvelous tan, but I have just light sunburn to show our co-workers that we were somewhere sunny. Amy is nothing but professional at work, she is incredibly attractive in her suits, crisp blouses, and tight pencil skirts, so she must still try to avoid the most avid womanizers in her office. For a couple of them, I have to visit their offices myself to convince them in person to knock it the fuck off!

Amy has one senior partner who likes working with her, and who continuously tries to get her alone after hours under the guise of needing her expertise or assistance. It begins to make her so uncomfortable, that she asks me if there might be a position for her at my firm. I approach one of my senior partners ... someone I trust, telling him that I know of a brilliant young attorney who is an acknowledged expert on contracts and he would be a fool to pass her up.

He knows that I am talking about Amy, but makes a very attractive offer to her anyway. His reason, as he explains it to the other partners, is to open up more of a business clientele to grown the firm into that lucrative practice. Amy actually gets bids from other firms as well, but she accepts the one from my firm.

We are very comfortable working together from day one, since it has always been our ambition to have our own law practice someday. We are quickly able to afford a house in a comfortable suburb. Amy becomes pregnant soon after we move into our house, and she eventually gives birth to a baby girl with big brown eyes. We can just tell that she is going to be smart like her mother.

We name her Judith Jane after her two favorite Aunts, and call her JJ. Aunt Judy and her husband work in his motorcycle building and repair shop, with Judy doing the artwork for their ads, decals, and products. They love babysitting little JJ!

Janie's close friendship with Kathy Miller blossoms into a relationship and they have become a couple. They still work at the same firm where Janie is now the CEO, and Kathy is a Senior VP, and General Council. They are working on getting married to each other someday. That explains a lot about the trouble I had getting Janie into bed when we dated.

Tom and Janet have a baby girl around the same time as we have JJ, and they name her Amy Michele (after us of course). Tom owns his own business, and Janet is a Supervisor at her hospital, now with a Master's degree in nursing. Our friend Fred is a lieutenant in the police force. We still get together with Tom, Janet, and Fred and his wife regularly.

By the time JJ is four, Amy and I became partners in our own firm. Many of our clients go with us, and a couple of the younger associates at my old firm join us. Amy is so well-known as a contract expert, with her amazing intellect that we are attracting a lot of business clients. Several foreign clients from countries like UAE, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia consult with Amy on a regular basis and she assists other law firms as well—all very lucrative billable hours! We hire another young attorney who specializes in wills and trusts; she will build out that capability within our firm. I head a strong and growing litigation team as well.

Life with JJ is a challenge due to her high intelligence, but she is sweet and rather naïve like her mother. I now have two little angel faces to love and protect. We have a boy some years later and name him Brian Michael. JJ pitches in to take care of her little brother, and she is a solid A student, and talented flutist in the fourth grade at a private academy. She is destined for great things, but we will allow her to define her own future.

I still love my little Amy, and she is still an aggressive lover in bed. She grows into such a sophisticated professional woman and attorney at such a quick pace, that I continuously oversimplify her! But, we still play in bed like we did when we are courting, and make love every night we possibly can.

She still cries her eyes out each year as we dance to theAnniversary Waltz, and I still sing it to her as we dance to it. With tears streaming down her face, she looks up at me and says,

"I love you so much Michael! Thank you for my life!"

END

Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers