Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers

When she goes to the ladies' room, I place a little black velvet box next to her plate. I am doing it the old-fashioned way! When she returns, her eyes widen at seeing the little box, as she plops down into her chair. She looks up at me with her eyes and mouth wide open, then looks back at the box. As she attempts to opens it, her fingers slip and it snaps shut and she squeals. She blushes and tries it again. "OH MICHAEL!" she says with a gasp, covers her mouth with her hands, and looks back at me with the most surprised look on her pretty face.

I drop to one knee and with the whole restaurant looking on and I nervously profess my love to Amy. I prepared and memorized a short speech, telling her all of the little things that I love so much about her, and end it by asking her to marry me. She is crying when she says,

"YES! YES! OH-MY-GOD YES! ... MICHAEL!" Everyone in the restaurant applauds!

With tears nearly filling her eyes, she deftly takes the ring out of the box, wipes her eyes to see the brilliantly colored sparkle of it, turning it, looking at it, before it dawns on her to hand it to me so I can slide it on her finger. She was my love, my little darling, now she is my fiancée ... and she will be my wife.

My little oversimplified Amy knew when she was just fourteen that she wanted to marry me someday; it just took a little longer for me to catch up with her. Her most cherished schoolgirl dream is coming true and my overly-emotional little girl is crying with supreme joy!

The bandleader at the restaurant motions to us to get up and dance as they play theAnniversary Waltz. One of the clarinetists is also a talented tenor and comes down to sing it to us while we dance. Such a surreal moment, although the restaurant is crowded no one makes a sound as we step and twirl to the 1-2-3 rhythm of the music. Every eyeball in the place is riveted to our dancing, with the men smiling and the women dabbing their eyes with their handkerchiefs.

Amy is a mess of tears and laughter as her chin trembles throughout. She holds her dance post quite well as we perform the best kind of waltz possible. Amy is trying to hide her emotions in my embrace, but I can tell she is nervous with my making her the center of attention. As the dance ends the singer shakes my hand and hugs Amy, and she quietly and tearfully asks,

"Michael, please can we get out of here? I am so embarrassed ... I can't stop crying!"

We complement the bandleader, and leave to a standing ovation by the other patrons—the Matre d' strikes the champagne from our bill telling me it is complimentary and even offers us an unopened bottle. Amy is covering her face as we leave so they cannot see her crying. I take a few handshakes on the way out. Outside the restaurant, she just about knocks me over throwing her arms around me and kissing me. I damn near drop the champagne!

"Oh, my darling" she says tearfully, "We are going to be sooo happy! I am going to be the best wife ever! You'll see!"

She spends the whole drive time looking at her ring, turning it, and watching it sparkle in the streetlights. I surprise her by taking her to the overlook point on the campus. It is quiet and we are all alone.

Once there, I take her in my arms and we give each other our first real kiss as fiancé's, and we dance as I sing to her providing the music. Her eyes glisten in the moonlight, and her face is more radiant than I ever remembering it being. We make the wedding date for a year later as we agree to get a year's experience under our belts before we marry. I am so happy having my sweet girl in my arms that I start to get a little tremble-chinned myself.

She asks Judy and Janie to be co-maids of honor, with Janet, Linda, and Sarah as bridesmaids. Tom is my best friend, and I ask him to be my best man, with Fred and a couple of the others of our group to be groomsmen.

So, we go to work as lawyers and members of the bar. Amy is quite a vision in her white-collared dark dresses and power suits as she goes off to work. It's funny to see my giddy little girlfriend, now a sophisticated professional ... or am I oversimplifying her again?

It seems that some of the younger lawyers in her firm do not consider her engagement ring as a stop sign, and she receives propositions from some of them. She puts them all in their place swiftly and cleverly each time. At night as I give her a full body massage, we laugh at some of the more ridiculous lines they use, and her increasingly witty retorts and put-downs. The serious work of studying for the bar, and working as a professional has tempered her need for her adolescent fetishes; she wears her dresses and skirts down past the knees, and blouses buttoned up.

She knows that the secretary assigned to me at my firm is quite young and pretty, so she preemptively talks about some of the handsome young attorneys who continually ask her out, just to keep me on my toes. She never seriously entertains the idea of accepting any of them of course and usually just waves her ring in their faces.

We attend each other's office parties and I sometimes end up in arm wrestling contests for the strongest handshake with some of her more persistent suitors, in some sort of primal display of who's is bigger! These guys are smart lawyers, but emotionally just teenaged boys in thousand dollar suits. And, of course, at my firm's parties, Amy gets to wiggle her cute little ass in the face of my secretary. She never flirts with either her male coworkers or mine, and refuses dances with them.

Actually, I never flirt with Tamara and I have no idea if she harbors any romantic notions about me. It makes Amy feel better to warn off any of the young women in my firm who might think of invading her territory. Territoriality is a strong imperative for young American women! Actually, she and Tammy are becoming good friends, they communicate often and both look out for me.

We work on cases for our respective firms of course, but I will help Amy work through a difficult contract, and she will help me with research on some of my cases. We compare notes to the extent that it does not breach client confidentiality. When I help her, she focuses on just the problem without using the names or any confidential client information, and I do the same. Amy is starting to build a reputation in the legal world as an acknowledged expert on contracts, and is starting to consult with important foreign clients.

My assignments are usually those of second chair on cases, but I am able to question a witness or two in each of my cases. An older lawyer, who becomes sort of a mentor to me, lets me do the closing address to the jury on one of his property dispute cases. We won the case!

Toward the end of our first year of work, Amy starts spending time with Judy and Janie on selecting a bridal dress, and fittings with Janie's job mainly to keep their mother (Marsha) from interfering. Amy decides on bridesmaids dresses that are simple short black dresses ... the kind that the girls might actually pick for themselves to wear out clubbing or dining. Her dress is a simple white satin and lace thing that somehow miraculously makes her boobs look twice as big. Modern dress architecture ... gotta love it!

The guys are in simple black tuxedos without tails. My only task with regard to wedding prep is to have Tom make sure I don't have to fuck some stripper at my stag party. In the end, we have a smoker at a local pub, with a dozen friends and just a couple of hostesses in very short and boobsy maid outfits ... no touching ... just tipping. Amy teases me about it until I invite her and all of her ladies to join us. She declines for her group, and kisses me for being so trustworthy.

She has Janie work out a bachelorette party where she will not be embarrassed with some overly amorous Chippendale. They decide on a nice dinner followed by an evening in a male strip joint, where Judy ends up dancing with a nearly naked male stripper. She sticks a fiver in his G-string, and later allows him to slip his card in her bra. Judy and Janie protect Amy from any similar embarrassment, but that does not stop me from teasing her about it.

We both make it through all of the bullcrap quite well, and the wedding day finally comes for us. Amy is properly cloistered before the ceremony with Judy and Janie helping her get her tiny shape into her wedding gear, and keeping Marsha from meddling.

Amy and I deliver our own vows to each other, reading them from little cards in case we get nervous. I make it through mine without any major gaffs, but Amy is so teary-eyed and emotional that she stumbles a little with hers. I tell her that it is okay for her to take her time and that seems to help her relax a little. The Minister is very patient as she works her way through it.

She is so cute about it, that it tears at my heartstrings, watching my little love slowly and carefully read all of her sentiments and hopes for us from little her card. At the 'you may now kiss the bride' part, our kiss is so long and passionate, that I start to hear little titters running through the crowd. We didn't care though! When we turn around and the minister introduces us as Mister and Missus, we receive a standing ovation, and even get a couple of wolf-whistles.

Amy and I finally get to dance at our wedding, followed by Amy's father. He sits separately from Marsha who brought a date—a tall handsome 40ish gentlemen. I was happy to see her getting out and meeting someone. She dances with me while her ex-husband dances with Amy. Marsha pushes in quite close as we dance, and thanks me for the dance, with a fairly chaste but lingering kiss on the lips. She is actually a good kisser, and I get a little twitch down below.

Oddly enough, Kathy Miller had accepted a position at Janie's firm after graduation in the legal department, and since the two of them have become close friends, Janie put her name on the invite list. I have to hold Judy back at the reception from decking Kathy. But, she still looks stunning in a black sheath dress that shows off her ample natural gifts up top to best advantage.

Amy tells me that it is okay with her if I dance with Kathy. I tell her that if she approaches me for a dance I will be a gentleman and dance with her, but I will not seek her out. Amy smiles at me and says,

"Thank you Michael darling!" Then she tiptoes up and whispers in my ear, "love you!"

Kathydoesask me, and we dance, but I keep it chaste, even though she waits for a slower song to ask me. I steal a peek down into her lovely décolletage seeing just a hint of a pretty black lace brassiere, lovingly cradling her soft milky breasts. But, Kathy catches me and says with a giggle,

"See anything down there you like Mr. Bridegroom?"

"You know I do, but you see that little girl over there in the white dress? She is the only one I am interested in exploring."

"Well Michael, I am actually happy to see you and Amy doing so well, and I wish the two of you nothing but happiness. Plus, I have someone I am interested in right now."

"Oh! Is he here? I'd like to meet him!"

"What makes you think it's a 'he'? Actually, the person is here, but we're not saying anything yet!"

"Well, thank you for the dance Kathy ... I wish you and whomever lots of happiness."

"Thank you, Michael!"

At the end of the dance, she kisses me sweetly on the cheek very close to my lips, turns, walks away, and then stops to turn back and smile at me. I found out later that Amy preferred not to watch me dance with Kathy, but trusted me to be a good boy! She preferred instead to engage in conversation with Linda and Sarah, two of her bridesmaids, facing away from the dancefloor.

Both Janie and Judy slip into the lineup with me ... both for slow dances. Linda and Sarah ask me together, and I trade off twirling them both to a lively number. Janet dances with me as Tom dances with Amy. Being the bride, Amy has to dance with all comers during the dollar dance. Every horn-dog in the place queues up to get their grubby little paws on my beautiful bride. But, she saves the last slow dance for me. Janie had arranged with the bandleader to give her the high sign and she let us know. We dance theAnniversary waltz, and end it with a long sweet kiss.

A couple of her uncles pin $100 bills to her dress, and one her sloppy cousins is drunk, and tries feel Amy up attempting to slide a hand into her bra, but Judy was right there to grab him by the collar and escort him out. I hope that he lived through that experience, but I never found out. Amy's father gives us Ten-thousand dollars to get us started, and splits the wedding costs in half with my parents who insisted on the split as well as matching the ten-thousand dollar gift from Amy's dad.

Amy and I duck out as early as we can, but not before Janet catches Amy's bouquet (as I get a dirty look from Tom), but Tom catches Amy's garter that I propel into the crowd of eligible men trying to aim for Tom. Amy gets lots of whistles and cat-calls as she slowly raises her dress all the way up nearly showing the crotch of her panties as I remove her garter for the toss. I see Tom and Janet talking quietly together in a close embrace just before we left, so I expect an announcement from them soon.

I can't wait to spirit my little bride away, and have her all to myself, looking down into that soft creamy bosom nestled in all of that white satin and lace is driving me crazy! We have reservations at a nice hotel downtown and away from the reception hall so we can be alone. Once in our room, Amy starts to undo her dress in our suite but I stop her.

'That's my job honey!" I say to her.

"Of course, darling!" She says with a cute smile.

She turns, and awaits my attentions to her. I undo the bodice from behind, and her dress falls to the ground. Now I face the task of unhooking her petticoat to get down to my sweet girl. Suddenly a most spectacular vision of Amy appears. She is dressed in a low-cut white satin bra with her apple-size breasts spilling out, white lace garter belt with bows at the top of the straps, attached to white stocking with lace tops. I notice that she put her matching satin panties on over the garter straps for easy removal, leaving her lacy garter belt and stockings intact ... smart girl!

I stand back to take in the vision of my diminutive beauty in all of her white lace and satin before removing her bra and panties. I tell her that I am going to make love to her wearing the rest of the lacey stuff. She takes it upon herself to kick off her white four-inch heels. Dressed in just her garter belt and stocking with her cute little ass and pussy showing, I walk over to the picture window, open the drapes all the way, but I turn off most of the lights.

"M i c h a e l! (she says slowly for effect) What are you doing?" I was sure she has a fair idea and I say nothing, but give her a naughty smile.

Then I take her by the hand and lead her to the open second floor window so anyone passing can look up and see her in next to nothing. Her naked breasts and pussy are on view in the picture window. I cannot find an explanation for my actions other than it being just a sexy whim. She is shaking like a leaf as she says,

"Mi-Michael, you are s-so naughty! D-Darling, I can't stop s-shaking from the excitement!"

It makes her nervous but excited being so exposed to the world, to any stranger passing by. It is likely that no one will see us, but just the threat of discovery is a turn-on. I take off everything except my navy blue boxer briefs. I hold her in my arms, and kiss her long and passionately in front of the open window sliding my hand down onto her pretty ass.

I look down to see two young-ish couples just getting out of their cars. After a moment, they notice us. They are pointing at us and looking around at each other. Amy has her bare pussy facing toward the window and steps back a little,

"Oh Michael! Can they see us?"

They wave to us answering Amy's question, and I pull Amy toward me and kiss her for their entertainment, as I turn her little ass to the onlookers. She is so jittery in my arms as we try to pretend they are not there, I can feel her tiny frame shaking. She looks up at me with her best 'little girl' look, and kisses me passionately.

She opens her stance enough to give them a view of her pussy pushing her little ass out a little, as I slide my hand down lightly fingering her crevice. They give us an ovation and four thumbs up laughing, before continuing on their way. My little darling is still jittery as if she is going to shake apart!

As Amy moves quickly away from the window telling me how naughty I am, I notice that her ass cheeks are bright red, and she says,

"Ohhh Michael ... thank you for that! I am sooo turned on ... take me to bed darling! Do you th-think they s-saw my um ... me?" I smile and slowly say,

"Uh huh!"

"Ohhh, Michael!"

Then with her tiny shoulders still shaking, she lowers her gaze wearing an attractive blush and softly says,

"Michael I need you to fuck me hard ... take my little married pussy darling!"

I pick her up in my arms and carry her over the the king-sized bed and gently lay her on it. I slide my briefs down and off, as my seven inches spring out at her. She has seen it nearly every night for the past few of years, but this is special to her tonight. I know that she is excited thinking, 'I am going to be fucked hard on my wedding night ... I'm a bride!' She reaches out and holds it in her tiny hands and said,

"Okay darling, I'm ready! Remember, I want it um, hard, and then I want you to make sweet love to me all night long ... with lots of orgasms please. But I don't want to give you oral first, I want to wait until your little guy is coated with my juices first."

I climb onto the bed and kiss her sweet lips, as I tease her nether lips with the tip of my cock. She spreads her legs as wide as possible, begging me to stick it in her. I continued to tease her with just an inch or two in and back out, and moving it back and forth in her slit, until she is crying for relief. As soon as I slide it in her all the way, she comes in a violent series of shudders and convulsions. I begin to fuck her with long firm strokes, and she screams,

"HARDER MICHAEL!!! FUCK MY LITTLE MARRIED PUSSY!!! OH YES MY DARLING, GIVE IT TO YOUR LITTLE WIFE SOOO GOOD!!!"

I give her what she wants, and she is crying and shaking with excitement and joy, mindful of the importance of this night, she feels like a virgin losing it for the first time. So, I pound it into her as hard as I possibly can for a long time, as she has at least two or three more orgasms, moaning, squealing, and whimpering, breathing as hard as she can.

When I get close, I jam it into her and unload deep inside my sweet wife's little pussy as she screams in a shuddering, convulsing, sheet grabbing, Earth shattering, planet-colliding, super nova-creating orgasm. She is breathing so hard and convulsing so much that it worries me, until she starts to come down, and her babbling begins to make some sense again. She is a sweaty, juicy, cummy, mess with strings of hair pasted across her face, and rivulets of sweat running down her face, but she looks like an Angel to me as she wears a satisfied smile,

"Oh Michael my darling! Thank... Thank you! The day—my wedding day, and the anticipation! The satin and lace, and showing my pussy to those people, all made me so excited. Oh-my-God Michael I came so strong it hurts a little!" She is lying there laughing out loud, and saying, "I can feel the electricity tingling in my little ass ... FUCK! I CAN FEEL IT EVERYWHERE MICHAEL!!!"

As I roll off her to let her cool down, she rolls on top of me. She takes my still hard cock into her mouth. She gives me a long teasing blowjob, with little sucks, licks and bites, backing off every time I get close, and then starting in again until she can see the pain in my face, and turns around pushing her sweaty, leaking, aromatic little ass in my face, as she finishes me off. I push my face into her proffered little butt, licking and sucking her messy crotch and ass as she sucks on my cock. I groan and come in her pretty mouth, and she swallows everything I can give her as she squeezes my balls to get more. She flops onto her back and says,

Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers