Owning Elaine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up and deal," Kristy snapped.

It was brutal. Susan went out quickly in the first three hands, catching Kristy holding lots of face cards. So Kristy got nervous, began discarding them which Susan then picked up and played for big points. Then Kristy panicked and starting trying to score big which worked out about as well as anything else had. Elaine tried not too much to enjoy the satisfaction of watching Kristy got stomped. She was sure Kristy would take it out on her later, but it was worth it.

The final score was 585 to minus 130.

Without another word, Kristy got up and left for her room, leaving Elaine for Susan.

"Melissa," Susan said. "You will stay with Billie tonight. Be a good girl."

"Yes, Miss Susan," Melissa said and smiled shyly at Billie.

"Thanks, Susan," Billie said.

"You can pay me back with a favor someday," Susan said.

Billie motioned for Melissa to come over and rubbed her hands down Melissa's curvy backside.

"Sure thing," Billie said and took Melissa by the hand. "Let's go." She said and gave Melissa a pull towards her room.

Susan motioned for Elaine to come and kneel in front of her. Elaine did so. She was reminded so much of a younger, prettier version of Anna. Susan had that same statuesque blond build, the stern expressions and cold eyes. Her size and strength intimidated Elaine. But she needed Susan and Susan needed her.

"You are mine for the next two days, slave," Susan said and touched Elaine's chin. Her voice was deep and husky, but without Anna's German accent. "Go down to my room and wait for me there. I want you kneeling by the door."

"Yes, Miss," Elaine said and went downstairs.

Elaine left the door open and knelt by it. She thought about the difference between having sex with women and with men. In either case, she preferred to be told what to do and made to do it. But men and women were different and they needed to be pleased differently. Cocks were instruments of destruction, vaginas begged to be explored. A cock penetrated, a vagina enveloped. No matter what, a cock could hurt (and Elaine was disappointed when it did not). It was unpleasant to have one in her mouth and the only reason she liked it in her ass was because of how subjugated it made her feel. A pussy was something else. It didn't hurt or choke her so she could fully explore and savor it. She enjoyed the flavor and the texture beneath her lips and tongue. She loved the reaction, how much pleasure she could bring and the power that gave her; she could bring orgasms, the greatest thing in the universe, to whatever woman she was with. Being forced to do so made it even more exciting.

The female equipment made sense to Elaine. Pun intended, but how hard could cocks be? Provide moisture and friction to the sides and things took care of themselves. Anus, mouth, vagina, hand (or on more endowed women), breasts; flesh and friction and a cock would cum every time. The female equipment needed more understanding, more technique and finesse. Elaine really had not realized until she was with Amanda and Amanda had shown her, taught her, how it all worked together. Once she realized that, it was easy, it made sense and she loved doing it.

Susan was taking her time, Elaine thought, getting wetter by the minute from the anticipation. The fact that she could hear Billie and Lisa next door just made it worse.

Susan scared and thrilled Elaine. She was a tall, blonde Valkyrie goddess. Her resemblance to Elaine's former keeper and tormentor Anna did not help. While Kristy was boastful and always talking, Susan tended to be quiet and said more with a quick, usually annoyed, flick of her eyes than Kristy could with ten minutes of speaking. Elaine had a crush on Susan, there was no doubt about that, but a crush born of at least a little fear and intimidation.

Susan strode into the room and looked confidently down on the woman who would be hers for the next two days. Elaine looked at the ground, aware she was being inspected.

"You certainly have made this place a little more interesting, Elaine," Susan said and touched Elaine on the cheek.

"Yes, Miss," Elaine answered, not sure if she should apologize or be proud.

"That's a good thing," Susan said and stood in front of Elaine. "Kristy has made things, unpleasant. She seems to be overly proud of you. Therefore, you seem to be the best way to get to her."

"Yes, Miss," Elaine answered again, aware of Susan's presence and the scent of her arousal.

"We will discuss this more later," Susan said. She reached down and lifted Elaine's chin and looked at the prize's beautiful blue eyes. She brushed Elaine's hair back then grabbed a handful and guided Elaine's face to her slit.

Elaine took a deep breath to prepare herself and to get a feel for Susan's flavor and then dove in. Everyone knew what she was doing in here, everyone knew that Elaine was the fuck toy of everyone. She did not care, this was what her life had become and she might as well embrace it. It was not going to get any better until she made it better. Her key to making things better right now was Susan and she was going to make Susan happy.

Elaine started slowly, kissing and nibbling Susan's folds and depths, exploring her. Elaine's hands were not bound, so she caressed Susan's legs and butt while Elaine ate the tall blonde's pussy. Susan's moans and deep breathing told Elaine she was doing something right. When she felt Susan was ready, Elaine really went to work. She grabbed hold of Susan's ass with both hands and pulled herself into the wet flesh.

Susan came hard, Elaine felt her whole body tense up as waves of pleasure wracked the tall blonde slave. Susan dropped onto the bed on her back, her legs spread. Elaine climbed between her thighs and continued pleasing the woman who had won her for the night. Elaine was not sure how long she was down between those long thighs, but by the time Susan pulled her up, Elaine's jaw ached and her tongue was tired, pussy juices wet her face and Elaine was ready for a break.

Susan pulled Elaine on top of her and kissed the prize. Elaine lay on top of Susan, her small body on top of Susan's length and strength. Elaine would not mind being with Susan, certainly she was much better than Kristy, but Elaine did not want to hurt Melissa by leaving her with Kristy.

Elaine tried to rest and regain her breath. Susan began caressing Elaine's body. Long strokes from her back to her knees, touching and exploring. When her hands began to explore Elaine's butt, the prize opened her legs a little more, hoping Susan would touch her there. Susan took the bait and slid a finger into Elaine's slit. Her left hand was on Elaine's ass and two fingers soon penetrated Elaine's anus with the other hand worked her slit.

Elaine tried briefly to get away, but Susan kissed her again and told her "Stay still."

Elaine relaxed and let Susan go to work. The fingers in her ass slowly moved in and out while her other hand expertly worked Elaine's pleasure bud. The little prize loved being filled front and back, it reminded her of how she loved to be DP'd. Elaine grabbed handfuls of sheets and buried her face in Susan's shoulder as the tall blonde brought her closer and closer to climax.

Elaine came with shudder and rode it as long as she could, before Susan stilled and Elaine came down. Susan gave Elaine a gentle push and Elaine rolled off of Susan to lie on the bed beside her.

When they both were calm and a little rested, Susan began to talk, explain the reason why Elaine was here.

"I have a proposition for you, Elaine," Susan said. "I want you to sabotage Kristy before the next games. You do that and I'll make sure Kristy doesn't get you the next time around."

"That's it?" Elaine said with a hint of scorn. "You want me to permanently piss off Kristy even more than she already is for something that could change with the next games. I want something else," Elaine said, "A more permanent solution to my Kristy problem. I want a tryout to compete. You've got Barry's ear, get me a tryout."

"If I agree to this, I'll take Melissa again. You could wind up back with Kristy."

"I can deal with Kristy."

"And there's no guarantee he'll go for it."

"Get him to go for it."

"My, aren't we uppity for a prize? I should spank you right now for your attitude."

"Go ahead," Elaine said and rolled over, offering her butt to Susan. "You can spank me or do whatever you want to me for the next two days. But I'm not helping you unless I get what I want."

"I'll try..."

"No. Not good enough. You'll make it happen."

Susan leaned back against the wall and sat for a minute. She might not go for it, or she might not go for it yet, but Elaine didn't care. She wasn't a pushover who would give in without getting what she wanted. There was no way Susan could make her do this and Susan knew it. It was obvious to Elaine that the blonde had spent a lot of time planning this and preparing for this and was not going to let it go easily.

"Fine," She said with a deep exhalation. "First you do what I want, then I'll get you your tryout."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I'll give you something, slip it in her water before the next meet. It will throw her off enough to lose. You do that and I'll get you your tryout."

"Okay," Elaine said and relaxed into the bed.

"Okay, Miss", Susan corrected her and spanked Elaine.

"Sorry, Miss." Elaine said. They were back to competitor and prize again. "Okay, Miss."

"Now, we will deal with your attitude problem," Susan grinned and began spanking Elaine's perfect little bottom.

Elaine enjoyed the rest of her two days with Susan. Always at the back of her mind was the knowledge that she would have to return to Kristy but she did not let that get in the way of enjoying the moment. She also realized how much more pleasant life was without Kristy and that bit of hope, that she could get away from Kristy, gave her extra strength to endure.

------------

The next few days were extremely rough. Kristy knew that Elaine and Susan were planning something, but she could not make Elaine tell her what. Kristy tried every submission hold she knew from her competitions on Elaine, but Elaine was not about to yield. The small prize knew that while Kristy was stronger, she was tougher. Hunter had used a hold on her that hurt much more than anything Kristy could do. Every time Elaine felt close to telling what she and Susan had planned, she thought of how much she hated Kristy and how if she could endure this she could be free of her. In the end, even Kristy was smart enough to realize the futility of trying to use pain to make a submissive talk. She tried to trick her prize into revealing something, but Elaine was much smarter and knew that the best thing to say was usually nothing.

Even as she dealt with the increased pain and humiliations, Elaine enjoyed the worry and discomfort of Kristy. Elaine had a few revenge fantasies of Kristy getting gangbanged by Sam, Freddie Eel, Syd and Hunter; and those made her feel better. But mostly she endured and waited.

The night before the competitors were to leave for the next competition. Susan had Melissa give Elaine the drug. It was a little folded piece of wax paper filled with a powder.

"Tasteless, odorless, colorless," Melissa assured her.

"Is it iocane?" Elaine asked. Melissa missed the joke and just looked concerned.

Kristy had a glass of water she kept by the bed. After she used Elaine, she would always gulp it down. Apparently, Kirsty's loud yelling during climax made her thirsty. Elaine slipped the powder into the glass while Kristy was in the bathroom. Elaine breathed a sigh of relief as it dissolved rapidly and completely into the water.

Elaine thought that she did her best cunnilingus ever that night. She pulled out all the stops and made Kristy climax over and over. Elaine wanted Kristy to chug the water (which she did early on) and she hoped that this would be her last night with the sadistic domme. Elaine would miss Kristy's amazing body, but that body was not worth enough to put up with the bitch inside it.

The next morning, Kristy seemed very pleased with herself. In her mind, she had defeated any attempt to sabotage her and Elaine's performance the night before convinced her that Elaine had seen the light. Her big fear was that Elaine would come to enjoy what Kristy did to her and stop hating her. Kristy's great pleasure in life was Elaine and Elaine's suffering and she did not want to lose that.

Susan and Melissa avoided eye contact with Elaine. They all pretended like nothing happened.

This was a big meet, so there was quite a buzz when Fred and Winston left with the competitors. Given that Steve and Gary tended to make the most frequent use of Elaine, she was a little worried about being left with them.

"Rest up, slaves," Gary told the prizes. "You're not going to get much tonight." He and Steve laughed and walked off, leaving the slaves to wonder.

Elaine wanted to try something. She and Melissa got along well and she valued the other prize's friendship. She disliked the tension with Mary and thought it might be time to make peace.

"Mary," Elaine approached the pretty brunette, who was staring out the window of the lounge. "Can we try to get along?"

"Fuck you," Mary snapped and went back to looking out the window.

Elaine felt the hair on the back of neck go up and resisted the urge to grab Mary by her hair and ram her face into the window.

"Fine," Elaine said. "Be that way. But remember, you started this."

Elaine went back to Kristy's room and took a nap. She knew that any time she was told to get rest to do so. Steve and Gary had something in mind for them and it was probably going to be rough.

She was awoken later by Melissa.

"Come on, Elaine," Melissa said and gave Elaine another shake to wake her up. "They want us upstairs."

Elaine sat up and began getting out of bed, but was barely awake. She had been deep into a delicious nap and now she was being rushed up stairs. At least she didn't have to get dressed, she thought as she followed Melissa's hypnotically bouncing ass. She was bemused by it all as they rushed into the lounge where Mary was already waiting for them.

A moment later Steve and Gary came in carrying a couple of bags.

"We need to get you slaves presentable for the evening," Steve told the girls.

Gary began pulling cuffs out of the first bag and the slaves had their hands cuffed in front of them and cuffs with a long chain on their ankles. So far so good, Elaine thought and woke up a little more. She came fully awake when Steve pushed the butt plug into her ass. This was not going to end well, Elaine thought.

She looked over and saw that Mary already had hers in and Steve was pushing one into Melissa. My, weren't they confident of what the two of them could accomplish. Or they were expecting company.

"We are expecting company tonight," Gary informed the slaves, "some friends in from out of town on business. And you are part of the hospitality."

Cuffed, collared, chained and plugged; the girls were led through a tunnel into The Big House. It was the first time Elaine had been in here and she looked around. It had a somewhat sterile institutional hospitality look to it. She wondered when the last time was that someone took one of the leather bound books off the shelf to read it. There was a marble bust by the door of some popcorn magnate who had founded the school back in the day when this was a school and not a slave compound and apparently they had left it just for the looks.

They were quickly led into the living room. A big card table was set up in the middle of the room with five chairs around. Elaine glimpsed another table covered with condoms and lube. Gary had them kneel on pillows by the big fireplace on the side of the room. The heat from the fire quickly warmed Elaine.

"Do as you are told," Gary informed them. "When you are told to go get drinks or food, do so. When you are told to suck cock or take it in the ass, do so. Understand, slaves?"

"Yes, sir," they all said in unison.

"Good, our guests are having a drink," Gary said. "In a minute they will come in, inspect you then we'll get down to some cards." He looked them over. "You're all going to be sore tomorrow."

The door opened and Steve motioned three men in. Elaine tried to get a good look at each since they were all going to be inside her at some point. The first one was an African-American man about 5'8" with powerful looking arms covered in tattoos. He was another man who had the look of muscle for hire. She heard him called Jesse.

The second man was obviously muscle, too. Elaine wondered if they were guards somewhere else or part of the endless stream of violent men who found their way into her world. He was some sort of Middle Eastern looking with tight curly hair and a dark complexion. Elaine was willing to bet that by the end of the night she could tell of he was Arab or Israeli. But once she heard them call him Tim she realized she was probably letting her imagination get the better of her.

The third man, was Syd. Elaine's heart froze and her blood began to boil. Here was Syd, the man who had decided that his wanting to get off was more important than her dealing with Sam's death. The man who had twice taken her away and given her to someone else. He was an errand boy who couldn't keep his (huge) cock out of her. She had no idea what he was doing here, but she had come to realize that the slave world was not that big and either he was here on business or just knew Steve or Gary.

"Stand, slaves!" Steve barked from the door and the three slaves rose and answered the obligatory "yes sir".

Steve and Gary stood back while the three other men began inspecting the slaves. The girls were made to turn around, they were pinched, prodded and fingered. At one point Syd reached down to whisper in Elaine's ear.

"I'm not gonna fuck you tonight, Elaine," Syd informed her. "I can get you anytime. I want to give these two lovely pieces of ass the Syd Experience. I'll leave you for the other guys." He gave her ass a squeeze then moved back to inspect Melissa again.

Elaine looked over at Melissa and Mary. They were in for a rough time with Syd. Certainly none of the guards measured up in size or savagery to what they were in for tonight. Melissa might be okay once she got used to it, but Elaine really wanted to watch Syd take Mary.

Seeing the looks of nervousness and fear on the faces of Melissa and Mary, Elaine realized that they had never been gangbanged like this. This was going to be interesting.

Jesse was behind Elaine. He slipped two fingers into her mouth while his other hand groped her crotch, sliding two in below. He worked the two hands in unison, pushing deep enough into her mouth to make her gag while exploring her pussy. Elaine was unprepared for this this soon and basically froze.

"Jesse!" Steve shouted. "You win, you do whatever you want to her. But sit your ass down and play some cards first."

Jesse let go of Elaine and gave her a quick kiss. "Be seeing you," he said as he sat down at the card table. "Hey, who wants to take Blue Eyes over there from the top when I get her from below?"

"I could use a good face fucking," Tim said. "You wanna now?"

"Sit the fuck down, deal the fucking cards and fucking play!" Steve shouted.

"Fine, fine, fine," Gary said and began to shuffle.

They dealt and began playing. She wanted to reassure her fellow slaves that this was going to be okay, but all she could do was smile and gave a quick, discrete comforting touch to each of them. Even Mary seemed to appreciate that.

"You know him?" Elaine heard Melissa whisper. She realized that her friend was speaking, softly, without moving her mouth. Elaine did not think she had that ability, so she made a very slight nod. Elaine had told Melissa her history, including Syd stealing her from Hunter's.