Owning Elaine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

"Houseboat?"

Elaine nodded again.

Melissa swallowed hard. They both turned back to the game.

Elaine could hear what they were saying, but the words made no sense. She understood blackjack, gin and rummy and what she thought was a decent number of games, but was totally lost in this one. She could recognize "raise" and "fold" and heard Syd doing a lot of the first and the others doing a lot of the second. Finally it was Syd and Jesse and Jesse folded when Syd raised big.

"I'll take the one with the long hair and the round ass," Syd said smugly and pointed at Melissa.

Elaine flashed her friend an encouraging smile before Steve pulled Melissa to her feet and over to where Syd was sitting. The arrogant young man looked Melissa up and down before running his hands down her sides.

Steve started to shuffle the cards but was stopped by Gary.

"I want to watch this," he said.

The rest of the men agreed and all eyes were on Syd and Melissa. Elaine knew what she was going to experience, but she also knew it was part of being a slave. There was laughter when Syd opened his pants and Melissa saw what she was getting. Elaine saw her eyes grow wide in fear, but had confidence in her friend.

Steve snapped his fingers. "Bring us another round, slaves," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," Mary and Elaine said in unison and went to refill their drinks.

Syd took off his pants and handed them to Melissa.

"Fold them," he ordered her.

"Yes, sir," Melissa did as ordered and offered them back to him.

Syd dropped them on the floor then sat back down on the chair. He motioned for Melissa to sit down. She briefly hesitated, which earned her a quick but hard spank. Elaine wished she warned Melissa that he likes to hurt women.

Melissa obeyed and straddled Syd. He guided his huge shaft to her slit and began pulling her down onto him. Melissa whimpered as his huge cock penetrated deeper and deeper into her. Finally, she was down on his lap, his cock buried completely inside her pussy.

"You've got a nice snatch, slave," Syd complimented her and began playing with her full breasts.

"Thank you, sir," Melissa managed to say through gritted teeth.

"Come on, get to work," Syd said and slapped Melissa's thighs. The curvy prize began to slide up and down on his shaft, her muscles tight and shaking and she dealt with the invasion of her body. It was obvious that Syd was not impressed by her efforts.

"Get off," Syd barked.

"Yes, sir," Melissa said and climbed off Syd. He turned the chair around and had her bend over it. Her light brown eyes were looking, pleadingly, at Elaine. But there was nothing Elaine could do to help her, Melissa was on her own.

"That was unimpressive work," Syd said and took one of the whips, a short one, off the table. "I expect better from a slave. I think some correction is in order."

"Yes, sir," Melissa said. "I'm sorry, sir."

Melissa gave a sudden yell as Syd brought the whip across Melissa's ass. Melissa had always been the well behaved slave, Elaine didn't think she had ever seen her get punished by the guards. By the time Syd landed number ten across her tender flesh, she was crying. The men had no sympathy and laughed at her pain, Elaine knew how it felt and gave a little sympathy. A quick glance at Mary saw her pale, realizing she was in for the same.

"Now, let's see how you take it now," Syd taunted and stepped in behind her. Melissa lurched again as Syd penetrated her pussy from behind. "A little wetter now, maybe you need to get whipped more often, slave."

Syd took a few thrusts to find her depths and get set, but it wasn't long before he was pounding away at Melissa. Her cuffed fists clenched and pain wracked her face as Syd brutally took her. The sound of her cries and the wet slapping of flesh on flesh were the only sounds in the quiet room.

Elaine found herself getting incredibly aroused watching her friend get fucked. Melissa seemed incredibly sexy and beautiful as she was used for Syd's sadistic lust. Elaine almost cheered when Melissa let go and climaxed. That was how you do it, Elaine thought, get what you need from what they are doing to you. Elaine thought Melissa was even more beautiful as she orgasmed, her entire body and soul letting go and accepting what was done to her.

Syd slowed and stopped.

"What're house rules about cumming?" Syd asked.

"You or her?" Steve asked in answer.

"Both."

"Her: anytime she can is okay. You: we've got a long night ahead of us, so use a condom or make her swallow, but don't leave a mess."

"Got it," Syd said.

Syd pulled out of Melissa. "Ready to try something different?" he taunted her and began pulling out the plug.

Melissa shot a look of sheer terror to Elaine, but the small submissive was able to mouth "you can do it" to her friend and saw a flash of calming cross Melissa's pretty face. Elaine was excited to see how Melissa would deal with this. Elaine wondered if she looked as good as Melissa did while getting fucked.

Syd had the plug out and gave his cock a good lubing, more out of courtesy to his hosts than any desire to make things easier on Melissa. He began forcing his way into Melissa's ass, the buttplug had helped but she was still very tight and it was actually a chore to get all the way into her. Well, he'd loosen her up shortly.

Melissa gasped and shuddered as he filled and stretched her. She had never had a cock this big in her ass before and it hurt. She wanted to get up and run away, but there was a room full of men who were not about to let her go. She remembered she was a slave and tried to relax and open for him, but that did not make it any easier when he began pounding. Melissa thrashed and cried out as he savaged her ass, each thrust painful and humiliating. Through her haze of pain she could see and hear the other men cheering Syd on, she could see the fear on Mary's face, but Elaine intrigued her. There was almost primal lust in her friend's eyes, a look that said she loved what was being done to Melissa. Melissa knew Elaine had experienced this and more and if she could embrace it, than Melissa could, too. Or at least once it stopped feeling like she was being split open. She was a slave, she chanted to herself.

It was a relief when Syd pulled out of her ass. The relief was short lived as he shoved his cock into her mouth, stroked it once or twice and filled her mouth with lube, cum and probably a little blood from her ass.

"I'm done," Syd said and patted her on the face. "Get a towel and clean me up, slave."

Melissa stood up, a little too fast and almost falling over before Syd caught her. "Careful, darlin'," Syd said and helped her regain her balance.

Melissa cleaned him then picked up his pants off the floor and handed them to him. He pulled his pants back on then gave Melissa a shove back to where the prizes were waiting. She was trembling and her pale complexion flushed, and gratefully sat back down. Elaine gave her friend's hand a little squeeze, but Melissa was in her own world. Something profound had just happened to her and she was trying to figure it all out.

The men turned their chairs around and resumed playing. When Jesse won the next hand, Elaine knew she was up.

"Come here, Blue Eyes," Jesse said and pointed to Elaine. Well, if Melissa was Round Butt and she was Blue Eyes, what were they going to call Mary?

Elaine rose and walked with as much confidence as she could to the man who was going to violate her.

Jesse began rubbing her body, playing with her breasts, stroking her thighs and ass.

"Cripes, Jesse," Syd snapped. "Just fuck her, you're not marrying her."

"Fuck you," Jesse said and continued his exploration of Elaine's flesh. "My turn. And this is a nice piece of meat here."

Jesse gave a tug on her leash and Elaine dropped to her knees. Jesse spread his legs and smiled. Elaine reached up with her bound hands and opened his pants. She reached in and pulled his hard, dark shaft. Elaine was relieved that he wasn't too huge, Syd had him by at least an inch, because she imagined Jesse was going to have her a lot tonight.

Elaine began kissing and licking his shaft. Once she put his cock into her mouth he moaned happily, then forced her head all the way down on his cock. Elaine gagged and choked as he held her down, her throat full of him. She closed her eyes, tried not to panic and when he let her move she eagerly lifted off enough to get a few quick breaths before he pushed her down again.

After a few uncomfortable minutes of that, Jesse lifted her off of his cock. Elaine knew this was a respite and not the end. Jessie picked her up and deposited her on her hands and knees on a coffee table. She took in a deep breath as Jesse moved in behind her. She heard the tearing of a condom wrapper and prepared herself.

"Tim," Jesse said as he rubbed Elaine's ass, "take her mouth."

Tim stood from the table and walked over to Elaine. He opened his pants (circumcised, Elaine noted) and pushed his cock into her mouth. Tim did not go deep, just keeping the tip in her mouth and slowly pushing in and out.

"Come on dude, stick it in there," Jesse admonished Tim. "Make her choke on it. Don't be timid, give it to her."

"Fine," Tim said and without warning her grabbed her hair and rammed all the way into her throat. While she was surprised and choking, Jesse forced his way into her wet pussy.

Elaine lost herself in the moment as she was pounded top and bottom. Jesse kept a firm grip on her hips as he claimed her pussy while Tim painfully pulled her hair as he used her face. Jesse liked whatever was happening to Elaine when she was being choked and if he didn't think she was reacting enough, he'd reach up and grab her collar to choke her a little more.

She was almost ready to pass out when the orgasm hit her. Her body jerked wildly, her throat spasmed on Tim's cock, sending him into cumming and firing round of semen into her mouth and throat. Jesse moaned and fucked her harder, only stopping when he came, too.

The room was silent for a moment as both men stilled. Tim's cock slid out of her first and a string of spit and cum hung from her mouth. Jesse rubbed her sides one more time, then pulled out, too, and left her kneeling on the table while he went back to the game.

Elaine started to move back to where Mary and Melissa were, but Steve barked a command.

"Stay put, Elaine," he said. "We're playing for you this hand."

Elaine used the time of the hand to rest and gather herself. She sneaked a quick look to the girls. Mary was still afraid, but an eagerness was there, too. Melissa, was lost in her world, but had given completely over to lust. Her eyes focused on Elaine, but her mind was elsewhere. Elaine wondered how she was dealing with what Syd had done to her, it had been her first time getting fucked like that. Well, judging from the way Syd kept staring at Melissa, it wouldn't be the last. She'd better learn to deal with it, Elaine thought.

Her reverie about Melissa was broken with Jesse standing from the table with his arms raised.

"Two in a row," he shouted and walked back over to Elaine.

"Okay, new rule," Steve chimed in. "If you fuck the same girl in consecutive hands, you have to fuck different holes."

Jesse was rubbing Elaine's ass and fingering her slit. "Since when is that a rule?"

"Now. That's what 'new' means. Same rules apply to everyone."

"Unless you suddenly decide on another 'new rule' and change back."

"Hey, you bring the girls, you can make the rules. We brought 'em, we make the rules. Now shut up and tap that ass. I guarantee you won't regret it."

"Smart ass white boys who think they know everything," Jesse muttered under his breath as he began working the plug out of Elaine's ass.

The plug slid out. Elaine felt empty, but she heard Jesse unwrapping a condom and lubing his cock, so she knew she wouldn't be empty for long. She felt the head of his cock push insistently at her stretched back door. Elaine offered no resistance and it did not take long for Jesse to be buried in her ass.

Elaine bit her lip. Her ass burned and stretched. Jesse may not have been as big as Syd, but he was the biggest cock she'd had in her ass in months and he hurt. Jesse took his time getting started. He used long, slow deep strokes while his hands roamed over Elaine's captive body.

"You guys are actually right, this is pretty nice," Jesse said as he fucked Elaine's ass. "You guys get to do these slaves every day? On the clock?"

"Yeah," Gary answered. "Sweet gig, isn't it?"

"You guys hiring?"

"Not at the moment."

"I guess I better enjoy it while I can, then." Jesse said and began picking up the pace.

Steve walked over to Elaine's front. She thought for sure he was going to start fucking her face, but instead he pushed her head down on the ground. Jesse gave an irritated grunt as his angle changed.

"Just watch this," Steve said. "She loves to play with herself while she gets her ass pounded."

Steve reached under Elaine and guided her hands back to her crotch. Elaine knew what was expected of her and she began touching herself. One of her bound hands worked her clit while the other fingered her slit. Jesse was going hard now and it did not long for her to cum. She heard Jesse gasp in surprise as her body spasmed and her ass clenched on his invading shaft.

"Damn," Jesse exclaimed, "keep that shit up, slave."

Elaine vigorously attacked her pussy and clit while Jesse attacked her ass. She crested from one pain enhanced climax to another until Jesse, yelling and hammering into her, came. Even as he slowed and stilled inside her battered ass, she finished off one more delicious orgasm.

"Thank you, sir," Elaine gasped.

"You fuck her like that all the time?" Jesse asked Steve and Gary. He squirted some more lube on the plug and stuck back inside Elaine's abused asshole.

"Nah, a lot of times I don't let her play with herself. Really, just to be a dick. It's fun to watch her suffer, too." Gary answered then turned Melissa and Mary. "Go help Elaine back over."

Elaine still had her face on the table when Melissa and Mary helped her first to a sitting position then to her feet. Both of them had a look in their eyes that they had enjoyed watching what had just happened to Elaine. There was a hint of awe, too. Elaine was soon kneeling by Melissa again. Mary was about to kneel, too, when Steve gave her a new command.

"Mary, kneel on the table," Steve told her.

Mary obeyed.

"New game," Steve announced and began shuffling the cards. "Blackjack for Blowjobs. 5$ minimum, $50 max. $100 to the house buys you a blowjob from our resident cocksucking champion, Mary."

The men started playing cards again and Elaine took a deep breath. She glanced over at Melissa who returned the glance with a smile. They were in this tonight together, even if Mary did not want to be nice.

The game went fairly quickly, chips were pushed back and forth across the table and the slaves rested. Pretty soon Jesse tossed a few chips to Steve and walked over to Mary. She looked up with him with a faint smile and started sucking his cock. As soon as Jesse was done Tim took his place and Gary after him.

Elaine watched Mary and tried to pick up a few things. Elaine was aware that performing oral sex on men was an area she lacked skill. Part of it was that she would rather the men just fuck her pussy or ass, some of it was that by sucking cock she was more in control and she preferred the man be in control and part of it was that she just did not like doing it that much. Watching Mary, Elaine realized that the thing Mary had in abundance was enthusiasm. Mary seemed to love sucking cock, she had a genuine passion for pleasing men with her mouth and savored every second a penis was in her mouth.

Elaine wished she had that sort of enthusiasm for giving men head, she certainly had it for women. But she also recognized that one of the appeals she had for men was that they got to force her to do what she really wanted to do anyway.

Syd sat with a big stack of chips in front of him, but chose not to indulge in Mary. When it finally got down to Syd and Steve playing, and Syd winning most hands, Steve saw it was time for a change.

"That was great," Steve said in his self-appointed role as master of ceremonies. "Now, let's just have a break from the games and have a free fuck. Grab a girl, find an open hole and go to work."

Syd lunged for Mary. The little brunette barely had time to understand what was going on before Syd had her over his shoulder and was headed off to a less crowded corner of the room to ravish his prey. Gary was taking Melissa off to another corner which, Elaine quickly realized, left three for her. She looked up at Jesse, Tim, and Steve; who were all stroking their cocks and looking expectantly at her. Steve brought her here, she might as well start with him.

Elaine crawled on all fours to Steve and began licking his shaft. She also realized that her pussy and ass were turned towards Jesse and Tim and she expected one of them to quickly take advantage. She began taking Steve into her mouth when Jesse offered her to Tim.

"Go on and take a dip in there," Jesse said and gave Elaine's ass a light slap.

Tim did not need to be encouraged or asked again and knelt down behind Elaine's perfect ass. He fingered her wet slit then slid his hard shaft inside her. Elaine moaned as she was filled top and bottom. Tim was giving her a good, hard fucking while Steve took his time. Elaine was about to cum when Tim pulled out of her. She was a little disappointed, but then Jesse took his place and forced his way into her.

Elaine looked over for a second and saw Mary on her back with Syd between her legs. She was struggling a bit and Syd had to slap her once or twice to get her compliant. Elaine wondered how the mean little slave was doing, but all thoughts of Mary were driven from Elaine's mind as a wave of climax washed over her.

Then Jesse was out of her and Steve switched from mouth to pussy. Elaine was vaguely aware that Jesse and Tim were planning something, but she was too busy being fucked by Steve to give it much thought. She came again before Steve pulled out of her, leaving her empty for the moment.

Elaine was in a daze, but she looked around the room. Gary was pounding away at Melissa's ass and in another corner Elaine could hear mewling sounds as Syd pillaged the small brunette. Then she looked and saw Jesse lubing his cock and Tim sitting down beside her in a chair. Jesse and Steve lifted Elaine and put her in Tim's lap.

Tim fumbled for a moment, but then slid his shaft into Elaine's slit. Elaine's heart was racing as she looked at the other two men beside her. Were they going to fuck her, too? She hoped for her DP and when Jesse stepped in behind her and began sliding out the plug from her ass, she knew she was going to get it.

The feeling of Jesse sliding into her ass while Tim was in her pussy was electric. She burned and stretched from behind and clenched in front. Steve grabbed her hair and rammed his cock in her mouth and she was as filled as she could be.

They all started fucking her and Elaine's world exploded. The overwhelming physical sensations, the stretched and abused orifices, the feeling of the three hard invading pieces of flesh; combined with knowing she was completely helpless and at the total mercy of these men; drove her to the most intense pain and orgasms. She was completely unaware of anything that was happening outside of her body.

Some positions were changed, Elaine was vaguely aware of that, and she swallowed first one load of cum then another. When she finally managed to regain some idea of where she was, she was lying on her stomach while Tim fucked her in the ass. It was only a couple of thrusts more before Tim came inside her and she was done.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers