Owning Elaine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tim pulled out of her and began to peel off the condom, Elaine started to crawl back to the cushions were the slaves waited. She knew she was not going to be able to walk over there and she wanted to get away before anyone else decided to do something to her. She flopped down on the pillows and waited for whatever else was going to come next.

Elaine was surprised to feel a gentle hand on her head. She looked up and saw Melissa give her a comforting smile. Elaine reached up and squeezed Melissa's hand then went back to aggressively resting.

The men seemed content to play cards for a while and leave the girls alone. From the sounds of the game, Syd seemed to be doing most of the winning. At least he was doing most of the talking. Even from her place off to the side, Elaine could tell everyone was getting a little sick of him.

"Melissa," Steve said, "come kneel here."

"Yes, sir," Melissa did as she was told.

"This next hand is for Melissa," Steve said, "for the rest of the night. You win, you get to take her to your room, where you will stay, and do whatever you want until the morning. One thousand buy in for this hand."

There was a chorus of "I'm in's" and sounds of chips being thrown into the pot.

It was a remarkably short hand. Syd raised big often and everyone else folded quickly.

"I'll be taking the butt now, please," he snapped his fingers and pointed at Melissa. Nervously, obviously still wary from her first time with Syd, she approached. He gave her ass a slap and pushed her towards the door way. "You guys can have these," he pointed at his big stack of chips.

Melissa felt the sting on her buttcheek and hurried towards the door Syd indicated. She took a deep breath. She knew what was going to happen behind this door and knew it was going to hurt. But her first time with Syd had been mindblowing, too. The savagery of his assault, the size of him stretching and filling in her in ways she had never experienced before overwhelmed her. She was dreading yet eagerly anticipating what he had in store for her.

The rest of the night for Elaine was a blur. Once Syd took Melissa away, it became less card playing and much more fucking with a few hands played now and then. She and Mary were well used and sore in all three holes by the time they were finally sent back to their rooms just before dawn.

----

Syd had awoken something in Melissa, something she had been seeking before she became a slave, and that was the deep, rough fucking by a huge cock. Syd stretched and filled her in ways she had never known, he demanded more from her body than had ever been demanded, just for his pleasure. She began to understand more of why Elaine put up with so much, because when it was good, it was really good. Right now, as she stepped one step ahead of Syd heading into the room where he would violate her all night, all she could think of was how much more she wanted.

Syd shut and locked the door. Melissa stood, naked and bound, ready for him. Syd stripped, tossing his clothes in a pile on the floor. Melissa stared again at his huge cock and wondered how she was going to take this, even while knowing she already had and could. He stepped over to her and turned her around so she was facing away from him. He pulled her against him, his chest on her back, his shaft against her ass.

"All I want to do for the rest of the night is fuck you," Syd said softly in her ear. "I don't want to talk to you, I don't even want to hurt you any more than I have to; I just want to fuck you over and over."

"Yes, sir," Melissa moaned and began sliding the soft skin of her ass against hard shaft. "Whatever you want, sir." She bent over the bed and spread her legs, offering herself to him. "Please fuck your slave, sir."

"Oh, you are going to be fun," Syd said and pushed his way into her pussy.

----------

There was a different vibe when everyone gathered in the lounge for the standings and prize draft. The feeling of Kristy's displeasure was palpable even before the competitors made it into the room. Elaine could see from Susan's smile that things had gone well. Billie gave Elaine an appraising, possessive look that made the prize's spine tingle.

Laura seemed pleased, too, but it was never easy to tell with her. Apparently everyone was glad to see Kristy get her comeuppance. Everyone except for Kristy, that was. The stormy look on her face momentarily made Elaine nervous, until she remembered that she would be out from under her in just a few minutes. Kristy stared out the window, refusing to make eye contact with anyone.

Winston seemed to have figured out how to get the laptop and flatscreen hooked up this time and he quickly got down to the business at hand.

"Let me get to the point," Winston said. "We could have done better. We finished third out of eight, but had we gotten any sort of production from Kristy or Michelle, we could have taken first. The Boss is rather annoyed at the moment and is looking at options."

"Consider Michelle a bonus," Melissa whispered.

"That being said, Billie, Laura and Susan all were outstanding. Thank you, slaves."

"You're welcome, sir," the three said in unison.

"Here are the new standings," Winston said and flipped to the next slide.

It took all of Elaine's self-control not to yell out in joy. Susan was first, Billie second and Laura third. She was not going to be with Kristy. Kristy had dropped all the way to fourth with Michelle bringing up the rear in fifth.

"Susan," Winston asked. "You pick first."

"Melissa, sir," Susan said and Melissa crossed the room with a smile of her round face. Elaine did think she had pretty nice butt, the round curves were growing on her.

"Billie?"

"I'll take Elaine, sir," Billie said and motioned for Elaine.

Elaine was unable to hide her smile as she walked across the room and knelt by the dark skinned beauty. Her heart was racing, she had escaped Kristy again and was with a woman who fascinated her.

The draft was finished by Laura picking Mary, which Elaine hardly noticed in her euphoria. When it was over, Billie took Elaine to her room, her new home for a while. Elaine was nervous as they sat together on the bed. She had been with Billie before, but this was a longer term arrangement.

"It's okay, sweetie," Billie assured her, "you're with me now." She reached down and began stroking Elaine's stomach before kissing the lovely prize. "I'm not going to treat you like Kristy did." She slipped a finger into Elaine's slit. "But," she continued and brought her finger from Elaine's wetness to the prizes mouth and made her lick her juices from it, "I am a demanding mistress and have high expectations for you. As long as you meet those expectations and keep me happy, you will be fine. Don't ever forget, sweetie, you are here to make me happy."

"Yes, Miss Billie," Elaine answered.

"I love having a pretty little white girl to do my bidding," Billie said. "Lick my pussy, slave." The dark skinned slave leaned back and spread her legs for Elaine.

Elaine did not say a word but dove in and began licking and kissing Billie's wet slit. The flavor of Billie, subtly different from Kristy, reminded Elaine that she was no longer subject to the sadistic brunette. She had to serve Billie now and Elaine was okay with that for a while. Elaine began rubbing her hands on Billie's body, exploring the woman who would be dominating her.

As Billie got closer to climax she began running her fingers through Elaine's hair, long strokes on each side. Elaine found it extremely pleasant, she enjoyed the contact, and responded with a happy purr. She also soon discovered that it made it easier for Billie to guide and control her, but Elaine still enjoyed it. Elaine reached up and began playing with Billie's breasts and found one spot and one move with her tongue that got a good response.

She was Billie's now, Elaine thought as the dark skinned woman came. Billie had taken her away from Kristy. Elaine was not free by any stretch of the imagination, she still had to please Billie, but she was away from Kristy and her petty cruelty. Elaine wanted to please Billie and make her happy, she wanted Billie to like her.

Billie came and happily rode the pleasure Elaine gave her. She slowed and pulled Elaine's face up to hers for a long, passionate kiss.

"You," Billie said and kissed Elaine. "Can," another kiss, "do amazing things," a long deep kiss, "with that mouth."

Billie kept kissing Elaine, one finger securely in the submissive prize's collar while the other hand snaked down across Elaine's back then between her legs.

"Spread those legs," Billie said and lightly smacked Elaine's upper thighs, "give me that pussy."

Elaine tried to say "yes, Miss," but Billie already had her tongue back in Elaine's mouth. Elaine did spread her legs. When Billie slid two fingers into her, Elaine jolted and would have tried to jump off if Billie had not been holding her.

"Shhh," Billie said and slowly slid her fingers in and out of Elaine's wet slit. "Calm down," Billie said calmly. "Now, move with me." Elaine began rocking her hips in rhythm with Billie finger fucking her. "That's it." Billie let go of Elaine's collar long enough to brush the hair away from her neck. "Don't stop moving," Billie ordered.

"Yes, Miss Billie," Elaine said through gritted teeth.

Elaine almost stopped when Billie began kissing Elaine's bared neck. Elaine loved having her neck kissed and Billie was doing it agonizingly slowly. When she bit down hard enough for Elaine to know it was going to leave a mark, Elaine came. She sighed and moaned and clenched down on Billie's intruding fingers.

Billie took Elaine through her climax then gently lifted her prize off of her.

"Go get my dick," Billie said and nodded towards the strap-on and harness that were stored prominently on the shelf in Billie's room. "I'm going to fuck you now, sweetie."

"Yes, Miss Billie," Elaine said and rose to get the hard piece of plastic that was going to be inside her soon. She knelt in front of Billie and offered the sex toy to her.

"Well, don't sit there looking stupid, put it on me," Billie said impatiently.

Elaine looked at with confusion. She had never worn one of these herself and any woman who fucked her with one had always gotten it ready herself. She had no idea what to do.

"I don't know how, Miss Billie," Elaine confessed.

"Fine," Billie said and patted Elaine's cheek. "I'll show you once. Don't make me show you a second time."

Elaine watched as Billie did the straps and realized it was not that complicated. She was confident she could do it again.

"Go get on your knees and elbows," Billie said to Elaine and pointed to the bed.

"Yes, Miss Billie," Elaine said.

She assumed the position she was told, her wet pussy facing Billie.

"I'm glad you're mine now," Billie said from behind Elaine. Elaine clenched her bound hands as Billie began to push inside of her pussy. "You are far too fine of a piece of ass to be wasted on Kristy. Someone better deserves you," Billie began to rock back and forth, giving Elaine a slow fucking.

Billie was almost gentle as she fucked Elaine. She took her time, never too rough or pounding too hard. But she never let Elaine forget who was in charge, who was fucking and who was getting fucked. Billie played Elaine masterfully, making her feel helpless and violated and safe at the same time. Elaine let go and accepted all that Billie was doing to her, she knew it was pointless to fight.