Page 3 Meets WWE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"Don't say... Mmmm!!" We didn't warn you..." Paul states with a knowing smirk directed at his fellow Cruiserweight, before he pulls his cock out of her snatch, soon standing up as the two men move her into position, with Rey now laying down on the floor with her mounted on his dock, facing the masked marvel.

"Mmmmm... You boys are good, I'll give you that... Wait, what are you doing??" Howard looks back as London approaches her from behind, having expected him to want to be sucked off again. Instead he's moving in to push his big dick into her already filled up snatch, and with one firm thrust gets himself inside her.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHH!! MMMMM!!" The eyes of the glamour model go wide as she almost screams her moans out, feeling her pussy being double stuffed with two fat and long cocks that make her body jolt forward, looking back in awe at the grinning stud who just shoved his dick in alongside another man's and doesn't mind it at all. "Ahhhh!! MMMMM!! Fuck!! MMMM!!" She can only moan out shamelessly and with filthy lust as the two WWE Superstars slide their dicks in and out of her snatch, with the stud underneath her able to move in deeper but the man behind has plenty of space to move himself, even as tightly packed into her as he now is in her wet and being stretched to the max snatch.

"Mmmm!! What's the matter?? AHHHH!! Mmmm... You said you wanted to know what goes on..." Mysterio is now the one taunting her with a handsome smile as he reaches up to grip her large, swaying tits to squeeze them, making the Page 3 model further moan out as she continues to sharply rock back and forth from the dual thrusts she's taking into her snatch as the former long-time WCW star thrusts his dick up into the busty beauty mounted firmly on top of him. "MMMM!! Some other guys around here... Ahhhh!! Would have just fucked you up the ass from the get go..." He adds with a groan, hissing slightly at the friction as his manhood rubs against another man's inside of her dripping wet hole, but he's not freaked out at all, helped not just by the pleasure from said snatch but the sight along of the big breasted and gorgeous female on top of him as she moans out and sweats hard.

"Mmmmm... Oh yeah... MMMM!! Stick this... In your Page 3..." London grunts out, holding onto her waist to keep her from jolting too far forward as he works his cock back and forth into her filled up pussy with perfectly paced and timed motions, a sure sign that he's double penetrated a woman like this before in the past, and has porn star-like knowledge to make sure she gets nothing put pleasure from this intense, pussy stuffing position. "MMMM!! Ahhhh... I bet you'd get Regal a ton of book sales with... MMMM!! Promotion like this!!" The former Ring of Honor star is still able to joke even as he slides his meaty length into the stuffed snatch of the stunning topless model, moaning out at the feeling of her wet pussy as well as being so tightly packed alongside the fellow WWE star's member, all of this giving him supreme pleasure on top of the sight alone of the raven-haired woman being turned into a moaning mess thanks to their thrusts and dicks.

"MMMMM!! Ooooooooh FUCK!! Ahhhhh!! MMMM!!" The busty Englishwoman can only moan out as her body is made to rock and jolt forward from the thrusts of the two American and Mexican studs as they dominate her snatch with steady and firm pumps in deep, making her take both of their rods into her love tunnel at the same time, leaving her with sweat dripping from her curvacious frame. "Ahhhh!! AHHHH!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM!! MMMM!!" In fact, the onslaught becomes all too much for her to handle, as suddenly Sophie Howard begins to cum hard on the cocks of Paul London and Rey Mysterio, juices flowing out across both of their cocks to make them smile and groan as her snatch grinds against them, and if it wasn't for them holding her up by the waist and groping her big tits then she might have collapsed down onto the hunk underneath her.

"MMMM!! Damn... I heard about bad British weather... Ahhhhh... But that was a downpour I can enjoy..." The masked Luchador says with a moan and a smile, feeling her cum across both his and the other WWE Superstar's dick as they both carry on pumping in and out of her well-fucked snatch, his hands still squeezing her ample breasts that have graced the infamous Page 3 of UK tabloids many times to keep her groaning from his expert touch. "Mmmmm... AHHHH!! Shit... Gotta love a woman who can take a real double team, British or otherwise..." He adds with another deep groan, sweating himself now much like the other hunk involved in this hot and heavy threesome is as they both look to enjoy her stuffed full pussy a little bit more, if not to just keep hearing her deep, lusty groans as she comes down from a clearly intense sexual peak that she most likely won't ever experience again.

"Ahhhh... Joking aside Sophie... For a first timer around here? You took it like a champ..." London says with a handsome smile on his sweat covered face, pulling out of her snatch with a groan as he steps back.

"Yeah... Maybe not on the level of a Torrie or Trish, but you are right up there... Mmmm..." Mysterio adds with a moan of his own, lifting the worn out model off of his cock. "You sure you're not wanting to stick around the WWE? I'm sure we could put in a good word for you..."

"Ahhhh... Oh fuck... I don't think I can walk, let alone stick around anywhere..." Sophie groans as she gasps for air, managing to get into a kneeling position on the floor but the shameless grin on her face shows she's loved every bit of being fucked by both of them.

"Well... Might as well give you a proper WWE send off then..." Paul says with a grin of his own as he and Rey approach her, gripping their throbbing dicks.

With little energy to do much of anything, the beautiful UK glamour model just watches as the masked hunk moves in, using his hands to lift up her large breasts in order to sandwich his long, thick cock between them, making himself moan as he feels the soft, ample flesh all around his shaft to make it almost disappear between her mounds. "MMMM!! Oh shit mami... This tits are amazing!! AHHHH!!" He groans as he starts to fuck her vast boobs, sliding his throbbing rod up and down between her cleavage as he keeps her mountains tightly pressed against the sides of his man meat, the lube provided by her own pussy juices that coat his inches being more than enough along with the sweat to make for a smooth motion as he swiftly pumps himself between her breasts.

At the same time, the reigning WWE Cruiserweight Champion has turned her raven-haired head to the side so he can push his lengthy tool past her soft lips one more time, wasting no time in pumping his pulsating man meat in and out of her still soothingly warm and wet oral hole, a feeling made all the more hotter knowing that she's having to taste her own snatch from her pussy juices that are dripping off of his member. "MMMM!! Awwww yeah... Her mouth is fucking awesome as well man..." He gazes down at her pretty facial features, seeing the clear lust still in her eyes as she all too willingly lets her mouth be used to get him off, not that she has any energy left to even try and deny him, and feeling her tongue lightly flick against his underside shows she's getting off on this, even after having just had a intense orgasm moments ago.

"Mmmmm!! Ahhhh!! MMMM!! Ahhhh Sophie!! Oh shit, these tits!!" The multi-time former Cruiserweight Champion in both the WWE and WCW is showing how much he loves pumping his big dick in between the large, perfectly rounded breasts that have graced Page 3 many times, even squeezing those titties with his hands and keeps them pushed up tight against his shaft as he thrusts it in and out of her boobs so the head of his tool just appears out at the top of her cleavage. "Ahhhh!! Oh FUCK! MMMM!! AHHHHH!!" Having not exactly planned to hold back doing this, it's no surprise that after a couple more swift and deep pumps into her tits, he has to pull out of them and start stroking himself off as Rey Mysterio starts to blow his load across the large breasts of Sophie Howard. He moans deeply as thick streaks of jizz shoot out of his Latino cock and onto her vast, English tits to give both mounds a generous covering of his spunk, making sure to milk himself dry and send every last drop of his cum out onto her ample tit flesh, making her groan in the process from the feeling of his warm spunk all across her boobs.

"MMMM!! Awwww yeah!! AHHHHH!! Here it comes Sophie!! Awwww FUCK!!" Similarly, the pace from this whole steamy sexual encounter has finally taken its toll and with a deep groan, Paul London starts to cum inside the mouth of Sophie Howard, soon filling up her oral hole with his spunk that makes her groan at the sensation, and then moan as she doesn't hesitate to swallow his cum down. "Ahhhh... Mmmmm... Oh wow... Mmmmm..." The Southport, England-beauty closes her eyes as she savors the taste but makes sure to not allow her mouth to be filled up too much, not spilling a drop of the Austin, Texas-born stud's load as she drinks down each shot fired into her, even managing to swirl her tongue around the tip of his rod as it softens inside her mouth before he finally steps back with a huge smile on his face.

"Ahhhh... Holy fuck!! I came here to promote a book and a newspaper... And I end up getting fucked by two bloody wrestlers!" Sophie says with a laugh as she looks up at both men. "You seriously treat every girl around here like this?"

"This? It's nothing new... From ECW, WCW, and to here, it's all the same..." Mysterio says, still clad in his mask but the more than satisfied smile in his face is clear as he looks over the gorgeous model with cum covering her breasts. "And the Divas never complain either..."

"It's the truth... Hot babes plus a lot of dudes like me and Rey? That means a whole lot of action backstage, as well as the ring. Now you really sure you don't want to see if you can make it as a Diva around here?" He asks with a handsome, joking smile.

She smirks up at them both. "Sorry lads... But I've got deals here in the UK to fulfill..." Howard says with a slight lick of her lips as she glances at the two cocks that had just fucked her almost senseless. "But I think I might just tune in to this show from now on... Now that I know never to judge by size ever again!"

* * *

Later on in the evening as the taping of WWE Smackdown in the UK continues, the show is in full swing as the reigning WWE Tag Team Champions, the duo known as MNM are heading backstage after having competed in their match which saw the storyline between Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero take a new turn. Both handsome and muscular studs are clad in their lavish ring attires of tight fitting and flashy pants, and have their tag title belts on their shoulders as they head along the corridor towards their locker room.

"So... Melina's ditched us already huh?" Joey Mercury asks, casting a knowing look to his tag partner. "Who's in her sights tonight? Stutter gimmick Morgan? The poetic genius of Heindenreich? Oh wait, I bet it's JBL! You know she loves going for money and gold... Or is that just what she "digs", right?"

"I've already told you... Melina knows what she's doing..." Johnny Nitro quickly defends his girlfriend, with clear annoyance on his face at what the other WWE Superstar is saying. "She knows how to get ahead, and get us ahead in the process."

"Yeah, by giving some head..." Mercury says with a chuckle as the two turn a corner, but they both come to a stop when they see someone heading towards them, going in the opposition direction. "Damn! Check out the weapons on that babe!"

The woman in question is one of the UK glamour and Page 3 models who along with three other fellow Daily Star Girls filmed a segment to be broadcast on Smackdown to tie-in with an in-ring appearance they all made on the episode of Raw in the same week. Namely the stunning blonde Michelle Marsh, who is dressed in white shorts that cling to her sexily rounded ass, and a tight, white T-shirt with the logo of the tabloid The Daily Star on the front that strains against her massive breasts. The English model famed for her topless shoots for Page 3 and Lads' Mags soon locks eyes with the two men, raising a interested eyebrow as she looks them both over.

"So... What exactly are you two supposed to be?" Michelle questions as she comes to a stop in front of them both, placing her hands on her hips. "I don't exactly follow this WWE stuff, but you can't tell me you both walk around every day dressed like this."

"We are the A-List tag team of the WWE, as well as the WWE Tag Team Champions..." Johnny says with a smirk, patting his title belt. "We are MNM... And we could rock your world, all night long..." He adds with a cocky tone, not hiding the fact that he's checking her out.

"Oh right, sure you can..." Marsh says with a smirk of her own. "Sure all this flashy stuff isn't just compensating for something else?"

"What about you? You've got the look of being a WWE Diva..." Joey says, his looks a whole lot more subtle than the other man is being. "And I'm sure you haven't been through the initiation yet..."

"Sorry lads, but me and the other Page 3 girls..." She says, running a hand across the logo on her shirt. "Are just doing promotional stuff for this show and the Daily Star newspaper. Besides, if you..." She motions at Nitro. "Are what's considered "A-List" across in America? I don't think I want any part of it."

"Yeah... Because you know you couldn't last against a couple of real men like me and Joey, let alone fuck your way onto the A-List!" Nitro boasts again.

"I don't know Johnny... I think that she could be exactly the kind of girl that would be perfect for us..." Joey says. "And it'd make a change from being around your bitch of a girlfriend as well..."

"Trying to score with me, but you've already got a bird?" Michelle asks with a smirk." Sounds like a headline from the paper I pose in... But I bet I could easily make you both see who exactly is a "girl" around here after I'd finished with you both." She boldly states, glancing between them both. "From the looks of you, this A-List doesn't look all it's cracked up to be."

"Is that a challenge?" Mercury questions. "Then how about you come with us, and show us what you can do then? Unless you're more of a Z-List than anything close to an A..."

* * *

Moments later, in the suitably A-List quality locker of the MNM stable, Michelle Marsh has shown she doesn't waste time as she's currently completely naked with her sexily curved body on full display, her nicely thick ass, neatly shaved pussy, and her huge, voluptuous breasts all being shown off. Not to mention that she's currently mounted on the rock hard, long and fat dick of Joey Mercury as he sits back on the couch on the locker room, and the fact that she's bouncing on him with a lot more enthusiasm that she should have considering the two have only just met.

"Mmmm! Mmmm... Mmmmph!!" She's also getting busy with the other half of the hunky tag team, as she bobs her head along the even longer shaft of Johnny Nitro who is grinning and groaning as she handles half of his size inside her mouth, moaning around him as she slurps away and impressively keeps good timing while fucking the other stud involved in this at the same time.

"Ahhhh... No matter the country... Blondes love to fucking party..." Nitro states with a smirk, gazing down and watching the stunning blonde suck away on his cock, already getting her saliva layered onto his rod from the smooth and steady motion she's using that, along with her riding the other dick she's currently handling, is making her long hair away a little.

"Mmmm... Goes double... Mmmm! With chicks as stacked as this one is..." He adds rather back-handedly, but his moans of pleasure shows he's more than enjoying the oral skills on display as he feels her full, pouty lips gliding back and forth over his inches, a slight slap of her tongue against his underside showing she knows exactly how to handle a cock, and even one of this great size and thickness.

"Mmmm! Ahhh fuck... No shit, just look at her go..." An equally grinning Mercury states as he brings his hands up to her huge breasts, squeezing and playing with them as his fingers easily dig in to the more than ample flesh, causing her to groan around the dick she's blowing while she keeps on briskly raising and dropping herself onto the rod deep in her snug, wet snatch. "Mmmm... Damn, just look at this tits... Look fucking bigger than Melina's..." He groans out as he pumps his manhood up into the snatch that's riding him, timing it perfectly to send all his thick inches up into her box when she drops down, a slap of skin meeting tanned skin sounded out when their desirable bodies connect while he continues to grope and enjoying the bouncing boobs right in front of his face.

"Mmmmph!! Ahhhhh! Mmmm... Mmmmph!" The English beauty continues to let out muffled moans around the pole she's taking deeper into her oral hole, showing no signs of shame as she continues to work herself between the two fat American cocks that are stuffing her mouth and snatch full, serving as encouragement for her to keep bouncing on the hunk she's on top off while she swiftly sucks on the other grappler. "Mmmmph... Mmmmm... Mmmm!! Mmmm..." She groans again, glancing b.riefly at the hands that are gripping her big titties with a look that shows she isn't surprised, but soon focuses back on the standing stud as she sinks her head down further onto his rod to take him in deep, both of them moaning as her pretty face moves closer towards his crotch.

"Ahhh! Mmmm... She's not bad... Mmmm..." The co-winner of Tough Enough III says with a moan, even though he's impressed by both how well she's blowing him and the fact that she hasn't yet gagged once around even, even as she starts to deep throat all of his inches, making her throat noticeably bulge when she pushes forward to take him in. "Mmmmm fuck... She's no Melina... Ahhhh... But she's good..." Nitro claims again even if his clear moans tell the true story as his cock is now coated in her saliva from the repeated, steady sucking she's been giving him, and all the while continuing to bounce sharply on the shaft that's deep in her snatch, a sign that this isn't the first time the glamour model has taken on two men at once in a sexual encounter.

Giving a couple more sucks, she lefts her head away with a groan as she catches her breath for a moment. "Mmmm... Don't know about fucking habits in the States... But it's pretty bloody rude to talk about some other woman... Ahhh! When you're banging one right with you..." Michelle says, casting a look to Nitro as she enjoys some more deep bounces onto the other hunk.

"Coming from a chick who makes a living showing her tits off to the world?" Johnny says with a smirk as he moves across the room towards his travel bag. "Don't think you have any right to comment on rude and decency here honey..." He says over his shoulder as he fishes out a bottle of lubricant from the bag.

"Ahhhh... Don't mind him... Guy's been under the thumb with his girlfriend... Mmmm... For years..." Joey says, giving her huge tits another squeeze before delivering a final few thrusts up into her snatch.

"Mmmm! No wonder you were so eager to get... Ahhhh... A real woman around you for once..." Marsh smiles at him before she lifts herself off from his rod, moving back so she can slip down between his spread legs. "But you know what they say... Blondes do it better, right?" She says with a seductive look in her smoking eyes, placing her hands on his muscular thighs and she parts her lips, taking his cock into her oral hole.

"Ahhh! Mmmm... Too fucking right they do..." The Fairfax, Virginia-born stud says with a moan as he sits back, watching the beauty born in Royton, Greater Manchester expertly go to work on his meaty length, her pouty lips wrapping tightly around his size as she slides her head up and down onto him, already groaning around his size and all the while gazing up at him as she sucks him off. "Mmmm! Oh shit... Damn, that's what I'm talking about... Ahhh..." Unlike his tag partner, he isn't afraid to voice his approval and in turn he's getting the rewards as she eagerly uses a swift and smooth pace, moving her mouth up to the head and then right back down to over the half way mark, and having no issue with cleaning up her own pussy juices that are covering his member as she blows him.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers