Page 3 Meets WWE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see what she can handle..." The other half of the MNM tag team says as he drops down into position behind her, pulling her hips back so she's in the classic doggy style position before he pushes his cock, that's still coated with her own saliva, into her still tight and damp snatch, causing them both to moan even before he starts to firmly pump in and out of her. "Ahhhh... I don't get why you're... Mmmm! So impressed with her..." He claims, sliding his tool back and forth into the snug snatch of the winner of The Daily Star's 2002 Search for a Babe contest, but his moans soon increase when she starts pushing back against his motion, taking his man meat deeper into her love tunnel. Flipping the lid off the bottle, he pours a little lube out onto his finger before moving down towards her juicy looking ass, putting the bottle down so he can spread her cheeks apart before pushing the digit into her other lower hole.

"MMMM!! Mmmmph!! Mmmm..." The eyes of the busty blonde widen at the unexpected invasion, but she isn't thrown off by her asshole being slowly fingered and lubed up while she takes a pumping from behind at the same time, as she keeps on pushing her booty backward to meet every forward thrust into her wet pussy that she's getting. "Ahhhh... Mmmm! MMMM!! Mmmm..." She continues to groan as she rocks her gorgeously curved English body between the two hunky WWE Superstars, taking a long American cock in both ends as she bobs her head swiftly onto the dick in front of her and keeps moving sharply against the fucking she's getting in her tight pussy from behind, and not showing any discomfort from the anal action going on as well.

"Ahhhh... MMMM!! Geez, what babe... Ahhhh... Are you fucking right now?" Mercury questions, although his attention is obviously more on the stunning facial features that are being raised and lowered onto his cock, saliva now dripping down his fat inches from the quick, repeated motion as once again she's show off her deep throating skill when she pushes herself right down onto him. "MMMM!! Fuck!! Ahhhh... This Page 3 stuff I've got to check out..." He groans out, putting a hand on the back of her long, blonde haired head as she resumes her hungry bobbing motion, loud slurps being heard each time she moves up and down on his manhood, her hands slightly rubbing his thighs as she grips them for support, using nothing but her mouth to give him some oral satisfaction with porn star-like skill.

"Ahhh... Mmmm!! Big deal... She can take on two at once..." The other hung hunk still tries to hold back his enjoyment, even as he stiffly pumps his cock back and forth into her damp and still snug pussy, his muscular frame connecting with her perfectly curved body when he thrusts forward to meet her as she pushes sharply back. "Ahhh... I bet... Mmmm... The slut can't even take it up the ass... MMMM!!" He claims through his moans, keeping his finger moving firmly in and out of her asshole as he fucks her snatch at the same time, making sure to properly lube up that hole with some steady fingering, while at the same time still thrusting his shaft balls deep into her snatch, his nutsack slapping against the bottom of her pussy when he plunges in fully and she rocks back to meet every pump.

Hearing that insult, she quickly lifts her head away to glare back at the hunk banging her from behind. "You match your fucking mouth, prick!" Michelle says with narrowed eyes. "Maybe I'll shove my fingers up your arse and see how you like it??"

"Knowing how Melina treats him, he's probably enjoy that..." Joey says with a chuckle as he leans back, watching as she makes the move to shift forward, climbing back up onto his lap.

"Hey, what the Hell man?" Johnny says as he pours some lube from the bottle onto his cock before starting to stroke it onto and over his length. "You're supposed to be on my side here!" He adds with a frown on his handsome face as he can't seem to understand the hatred towards his girlfriend.

"Not when it comes to your bitch of a girlfriend making you into a bitch all the time..." Mercury says, grinning as he takes in the sight of the perfectly curved body in front of him as Marsh lowers herself down onto his cock to make them both moan. "Now if you don't mind... I've got a different kind of pussy to deal with... Ahhh... Other than you..."

Wasting no time to show what he's meaning, the former OVW Television Champion starts to firmly thrust his big cock right up into her wet and still tight snatch, making them both groan out loudly and without shame as she grinds her pussy down against his crotch, resting her hands on his broad shoulders and letting him take the lead as he bangs her with a series of forceful and steady pumps. "Ahhhh... MMMM!! Mmmm... Ahhh fuck yeah..." He grunts, his eyes glued to her vast, sexily rounded breasts that are bouncing in front of him as her body jolts up each time he fires his dick up into her love tunnel, and he just can't resist sliding his hands up to once again cup and squeeze those magnificent mounds, in turn making her groan again as she tilts her head back, showing that he knows exactly how to handle a pair of fantastic tits like hers. "Ahhhh! Mmmm... Yeah! Fucking take it Michelle! MMMM!!"

"We'll see... Awwww fuck!! If she can take this... Ahhhh!" The man who would go on to be known as John Morrison hisses through his teeth as he pushes his dick up into the plump rump of one of the most famous Page 3 girls in UK tabloid history, groaning as he feels how tight her back passage is even with the prior lubrication. Seeing that she isn't motioning for this invasion to stop, and fighting back the shock of that, he starts to pump himself in and out of her ass, moaning with each movement as he establishes a steady and firm pace. "MMMM!! Ahhhh... Damn!! She must have... Ahhhh... Been taking tips from my girl..." He claims, sliding his man meat firmly forward between her butt cheeks as he keeps them spread apart, letting him gaze down and see exactly how much of his thick dick she's already able to take, and as a little more fits in every time he thrusts forward, it seems clear she can take a whole lot more.

"If that's... Ahhh! The case... MMMM!! Then why isn't Michelle whining and crying about getting... Mmmm... Fucked up the ass??" The seated WWE Superstar says as he keeps on thrusting his cock straight up into her snatch, making his balls slap into her skin every time he drives up into her wet but still nicely snug hole, leaning in for a moment so he can suck on her rock hard nipples, further making her moan out as he swats his tongue across the tips of her tits as he gropes away at them. "AHHH!! Your "girl" could only take... Mmmm... A few inches before she was... MMMM!! Complaining about us being too rough..." Mercury grunts out as he uses this swift and forceful pace to drive his shaft right up and balls deep into her pussy, making sure she takes every inch of him into that wet snatch as his stiff motion continues to make her rock sharply upwards, in turn making her ass push backward against the pumps she's getting into her other lower hole, as her pussy slaps down against the crotch of the hunk she's on top off.

"MMMM!! Fuck!! Ahhhh... Can't you boys... Mmmm... Just enjoy yourselves here??" The regular of several "Lads' Mags" in the UK says with a grin on sweat-covered face as even though she's been more than handling the hammering from both hung hunks, the effects are starting to show with that perspiration forming across her stunningly curved body, but it isn't stopping her from grinding back and forth between the two men. "MMMM... I know... Ahhhh! I know I fucking am!" The busty Englishwoman says, moaning deeply as the two long and fat American cocks continue to drive firmly and with increasing speed into her ass and snatch to fill her up more than she's even been stuffed before in her life, giving her sexy and curvy body the kind of fucking she and her incredible tits truly deserve.

"AHHHH!! Screw you Joey!! Mmmm... You're just jealous..." Nitro groans as he continues to slide his dick in and out of her asshole as he squeezes her nicely rounded ass cheeks, feeling her back passage all around his shaft as it's clear that this isn't the first time she's engaged in some anal sex, further impressing as she seems to all too easily take a cock of his great size in her much tighter hole. "You know my girl... MMMM... Is a real A-List babe..." He moans out as sweat starts to noticeably form across his muscular, desirable body, his claims becoming more weak with every moan he lets out as he keeps on stiffly fucking the sexy backside of the glamour model in front of him as she gets pounded in her snug snatch at the same time by his MNM tag team partner to ensure they give her a very intense double team.

"MMMM!! Forget A-List mate... You're a real A-hole... Ahhhh... By the sounds of things..." Michelle says with a look over her shoulder, giving Nitro a smirk as she moans and continues to rock between both men's steady thrusts into her lower holes.

"You're lucky... Ahhhh FUCK!! I'm giving you the time of day..." Johnny claims again as he eases his dick out of her booty with a groan.

"Shit... Enough talk about that bitch Melina..." Joey says, pulling out of her snatch with a moan as he lifts her up and off from his lap. "You hold her up, and I'll get ready to tap that ass of hers..." He adds, reaching down to grab the bottle of lube from the floor.

"You know Johnny, you're a pretty good sight to look at..." Marsh states she wraps her legs around the other hunk's waist when he lifts her up and off the ground. "Shame that you're such an arse-hole..." She adds with a smirk.

"MMMM! Laugh it up honey... Ahhhh! You're going to get what I give my girl... MMMM... Each time she comes back to me!" Nitro states as he grips her waist and starts to swiftly slam his shaft straight up into her soaking wet snatch, making her moan out as he sends all of his thick inches into her love tunnel with one thrust, his balls smacking up into her skin and making her lean in, pressing her huge breasts against his muscular chest as she grips onto him with both arms around the neck.

"Ahhhh! Mmmm!! Yeah... Let's see... MMMM!! You take it now!!" He groans as he uses a piston-like movement to pump his length in and out of her still nicely tight but now very damp pussy, gripping onto her toned and tanned waist as he bangs the Daily Star Girl and uses his superior strength to easily keep her held completely off the ground, even as he goes into using this swift and forceful pace to fuck her, making them both moan loudly but without even a hint of shame.

Having spread and then stroked a more than generous amount of lube onto his cock, the other WWE Superstar moves back into the mix as he approaches her from behind, spreading her butt cheeks apart so he can now slide his member into her asshole with a firm and controlled thrust. "AWWWW fuck!! MMMM!! Oh fuck yeah! This is a... MMMM!! Real piece of ass..." Mercury says with a grin and a groan, not holding back as he slides himself back and forth past her asshole, the previous pumping she'd taken in that hold allowing him to plunge in impressively deep already and seeing that she is showing zero signs of discomfort, he's already putting some force behind his motion. "Ahhhh! MMMM!! No way... Ahhhh... Melina could take it this... AHHH!! This deep!" He's able to grunt out, gripping and even giving her juicy ass a firm spank as he fucks that often overlooked but very sexy backside, driving his cock in and out with a series of steady and perfectly timed thrusts, showing his own experience as he shows exactly how to handle a woman, let alone an ass, of this quality and beauty.

"OH FUCK!! MMMM... AHHHH!! Oh shit!! MMMM!! Fucking HELL!!" The woman who would go on to star in several British reality TV shows couldn't now care less about the differences of opinion between the two hunks, just the two massive cocks they are giving her as she gets stuffed full in her juicy ass and her soaking wet pussy at the same time. "MMMM!! Oh yes!! YES!! MMMM!! Ooooooh FUCK!! MMMM..." She continues to sweat and moan, her big breasts grinding and sliding against the chest of the stud she's clutching onto as she's made to roughly jolt upwards thanks to the hard thrusts she's getting from them both, their dicks driving in balls deep and making it no surprise that her moans are loud enough to bounce around the MNM locker room this steamy threesome is happening in.

"Ahhhh... MMMM!! Damn it... I hope... AHHHH!! Every tour to the UK... MMMM!! Ends up like this..." The former tag team champion in multiple promotions in the indies says as he continues to keep on driving his fat American cock into the English beauty's gorgeous ass, giving every single inch of his length with the kind of forceful and quick pace that would most likely render any other woman unable to walk straight for well over a week. "Mmmm... AHHHH... Wonder if there's any other... MMMM!! Of these Page 3 chicks who... AHHHH... Who can get party like this..." He manages to grunt out, sweat now coating all of his desirable and muscular frame but he's not stopping from enjoying every moment that he can of getting a piece of this stunning blonde as he and his tag team partner keep on firing up into her with thrust after quick and forceful thrust.

"AHHHH... AWWWW FUCK!! Mmmmm!! Forget... Ahhhh!! About that... Looks like this party... MMMM... Has just finished..." There's a reason for Johnny Nitro to be smug here, as he continues to deliver swift and stiff thrusts up into the snatch of Michelle Marsh as with her head tilted back and a deep, long moan let out, she starts to cum hard on his cock while Joey Mercury fucks her up the ass at the same time. Indeed, the intensity of this double team action to double penetrate her lower holes, along with the sheer size of their thick cocks, was too much for her to take any more as more of her juices now flood out and over the throbbing dick pumping up into her pussy, "MMMM!! AHHHH... Like I said... MMMM!! Not too bad... Just... AWWWWW fuck!! MMMM... Not quite A-List..." Nitro continues to claim, even as he's only able to give her a couple more thrusts up into her snatch before he has to pull out, his cock pulsating wildly now but the other WWE hunk behind her gives her ass a few more stiff pumps, aiding her to rde out the intensity of her orgasm that makes her groan out with closed eyes.

"Ahhhh... You... You see?" Johnny says with a grin, unwrapping her legs from around him so he and the other stud can set her down on the ground. "That's what happens when... OH FUCK!!"

"MMMPH!! Mmmm... MMMM!!" Suddenly Michelle dived down onto her knees, taking Nitro's cock into her mouth and not holding back as she stated to swiftly suck him off, taking all of his thick length deep between her lips and lashing her tongue up, cleaning off her own pussy juices from around the very dick she's just came all over. "Mmmmph!! MMMM... Mmmm!!" She's showing impressive energy here despite having just hit her sexual high, but is more just proving a point as she's making the hunk receiving this blowjob have to grab onto the edge of the couch they'd been fucking on minutes ago just to stand up.

"AHHH!! MMMM!! OH FUCK!! FUUUUUUCK!!" Now it's Johnny Nitro who's party is brought to a sudden finish, as the expert cock sucking skill of Michelle Marsh forces him to cum, making his sizeable load flood into her mouth to make her groan in surprise, but it doesn't stop her from continuing to bob her head along his member. "AHHHH... MMMM... Ahhhh... Fuck!! MMMM..." He can only gasp and moan as shot after thick shot of his spunk fills up her oral hole as the busty and now well fucked blonde rocks her head up and down on his pole a couple more times before she moves back, letting his spent length fall from her mouth. Now she parts her lips, showing off all of his jizz that she's collected before with a smirk and a satisfied gulp she swallows it all down, licking her lips afterwards before she promptly turns away, shifting closer to the other man who's been a part of the three-way action.

"Now that your arsehole of a friend is out of the way..." Michelle says with a saucy smile, moving up close so that she can line up her chest with his throbbing cock. "How about I give you something to brag about?" She offers, but already can guess the answer from his smile as she takes his dick and slips it between her mountains.

"Awww fuck you guys..." Nitro says with a frown, making a dismissive hand motion as he turns to start putting his clothes back on.

"Compared to that gutter-slut Melina? It'd be... MMMM... An insult to you to even compare how good you two fuck..." He says with a grin, watching as she sandwiches his man meat between her sizable mounds.

"Bet you say that to all the girls you fuck..." Marsh teases as she grips her boobs. "From the sounds of it... And how shite she seems to be, I think you do..."

With another smile, the stunning Page 3 model starts to slide her incredibly large and sexy breasts all the way up and down on the cock that's just been fucking her balls deep up her juicy ass, but now she's captured in her deep, pushed together cleavage and from the sounds of the moans coming from the handsome man receiving it, this is even better feeling than being straight up inside her backside. "Mmmm... Don't think I just give this out to anyone by the way..." She playfully teases again,leaning her head down for a moment so she can spit down onto the crowd on his rod, soon her tits moving up so her saliva gets rubbed into his shaft and her boobs as she administers this titwank with her more than ample breasts. "But you've fucking earned a reward mate... Mmmm... So just enjoy..." She keeps her hands firmly pressing her large tits against his member, making it completely vanish between her boobs when she slides them up, but the head of his rod appearing from between them when she quickly drags them down just to repeat the motion again.

"MMMM!! Holy fuck!! Mmmm.. Oh trust me... I'm... AHHHH... Fucking enjoying this!!" The sweating, groaning hunk from Fairfax, Virginia can't help but grin as he gazes down and watches his long and thick to match cock be captured between the massive and perfectly rounded breasts of the beauty born in Royton, Greater Manchester in England. "Mmmm... AHHHH shit... MMMM!! Fucking Hell... So... MMMM... So fucking good!!" He moans as his manhood throbs wildly between her big mountains as she keeps them firmly pressed against and around his pole, ensuring her feels all of the soft flesh as she smoothly and expertly glides her sexy and large tits all the way up and down his shaft, the seductive look on her sweat-covered face just adding to the pleasure he's getting from her.

"Mmmm... Oh yeah Joey... Come give me that load... Let it all out..." She says, seeing him pull his cock out from between his tits as he starts to furiously jerk himself off, and she barely pushes her tits up and together as a target before the first shot of spunk lands onto her, as Joey Mercury starts to blow his load onto the huge breasts of Michelle Marsh. She can't help but grin as she watches streak after warm and thick stream of jizz splash across her breasts as she offers them up as a more than ample target, the busty blonde licking her lips again as she watches the sizeable amount of cum land across both of her boobs. "Ahhh... Fucking Hell! That bitch you're around must make you guys have some serious blue balls!" She says with a laugh, seeing his cock start to soften after the final drops of spunk are flicked off from the tip of his tool, leaving her to groan as she uses her hands to rub his jizz all across her massive titties, cupping her own breasts as she makes sure his cum is spread out all across them both for a nice, glazed covering.