Page 3 Meets WWE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!! Mmmmmm!! YES JOHN!! AHHHHHH!! MMMMM..." Tossing her long brunette hair back, she bites her bottom lip again as she takes this balls deep thrusting into her still pleasurably tight but now soaking wet twat, resulting in an effortlessly smooth in and out motion for him, and making her keep on moaning away as sweat continues to form over her stunning, curvy frame.

"Ahhhhh!! MMMM... Yeah... You take damn better... AHHHHH... Than some Divas around here can..." The current WWE Champion groans as he watches her nicely rounded ass smack off of his muscular waist when he drives forward into her with a deep pump, in turn making her rock forward so when she comes back he's there with yet another stiff to say the least thrust to make the stunning model continue to loudly from the effects of his top notch pounding.

"MMMM... Awwwwww FUCK!! MMMM... Yeah, take all that fucking cock..." He's able to grunt out, starting to sweat now himself but not planning on relenting for a moment as he works his meaty rod in and out of her dripping wet and nicely snug snatch, giving the gorgeous English beauty the kind of treatment she deserves as he sends every thick inch of his American cock deep into her pussy each time he rams forward to fill her up unlike anything she's ever felt before.

"MMMMM YESSSSSS!! UHHHHH!! Fucking fill me up!! AHHHH!! Don't bloody stop John!!" Shameless, needy begging escapes along with moans from the woman who would go on to be a glamour modeling icon in the UK, but for now is looking more like a horny slut as she rocks back and forth against the hard and fast pounding from behind from the WWE Superstar who would become one of the most decorated champions in history.

"AHHHH... MMMMM!! Oh fuck!! MMMMM FUCK!! UHHHHH..." Her hands grip and dig into the couch she's getting banged on as her shapely backside continues to slap back against the hunk taking her from behind, making the ringing sound of skin meeting sweating and tanned skin ring out around this locker room, as her large, magnificent tits sway back and forth from the jolting way she's moving against those stiff pumps into her snatch.

"Awwwwww FUCK!! Mmmmm!! Hot body, hot tits... AHHHHH!! MMMM... And a real nice ass... AHHHHH..." Cena comments in between groans of his own as he keeps on delivering thrust after hard and quick balls deep thrust straight into the busty babe up almost on her hands and knees on the seating in front of him, feeling no sting at all from his muscular midsection colliding with her sexy ass each time he pumps forward to fully stuff himself into that fantastic feeling twat of hers.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! You'd be a damn shoe in... AHHHHH... To be a WWE Diva..." He's able to smirk before he moans, taking a long look over the now sweat soaked and stunning UK model that's being bounced along his length thanks to how powerful his thrusting motion is but since it's just helping him to stay lodged deep within her hot and nicely tight box he's not planning on letting up just yet.

It's perhaps just as well, as having never experienced sex quite as intense as this, let alone with a piece of man meat as long and fat as his, it all becomes too much even for an expert at knowing how to turn men on as she would become to be known as.

"OH FUCK! OH YES JOHN! YES!! AHHHHH MMMMMM!! OH FUUUUUUUUCK AHHHHHH!!" With another loud, erotic yell, Lucy Pinder starts to cum hard all over this pistoning cock of John Cena as her large tits swing away and juices flow out of her now more than simply well fucked snatch to further drench that big dick that continues to keep on thrusting deep into her, working to make her feel every moment of a sexual high she's likely to never forget.

"MMMMM!! AHHHHHH... Oooooooooh FUCK... MMMMM... Bloody Hell!! AHHHHHH..." She groans and gasps, sweat dripping from her nose as she hangs her head down, grunting with each thrust that makes her body rock forward as she starts to come down from that sexual peak, a lick of her lips showing she loved every moment of it and is still made to moan as the stud behind her eases off to deliver a couple more pumps for good measure.

"AWWWWW FUCK!! Mmmmm!!" Cena groans as he pulls his cock out from her dripping wet hole, seeing himself unsurprising pulsing now after such an intense fucking session with a beauty he'd only just met an hour ago. "So... You still up for letting me have some fun with those tits?" He asks with a handsome smile.

Turning herself around and tossing her sweat-soaked hair back, she smirks at him and answers first by slipping down to her knees in front of him. "You've more than bloody earned this!" Lucy grins as she takes a hold of her chest. "You'd better blow all over them too!"

"MMMM!! I think... AHHHHH... I can do that..." The current WWE Champion moans the moment she captures his throbbing cock between her fantastic, large tits, his member almost vanishing between her massive mounds but as he quickly starts to fuck her breasts the head of his cock appears from up between them before soon disappearing back down as he doesn't hold back with a swift and stiff pumping motion.

"MMMM... AWWWWW SHIT!! Mmmm... Holy fuck Lucy!! Those tits feel... MMMM... So fucking good!!" The West Newbury, Massachusetts stud groans out, loving the feeling of the soft and more than ample flesh all around his cock that's coated with her pussy fluids, meaning along with the sweat all over those large English breasts he can pump up and down into her rack with as smooth a motion as he was using to make her orgasm moments before.

"Mmmm... I've been told that before..." The gorgeous woman who would go on to become the UK's most successful glamour model says with a sly smirk, gazing up at the sweating, groaning WWE Superstar whose cock is rapidly pumping back and forth into her cleavage as she keeps her magnificently large and perfectly rounded breasts tightly presses against and around that thick piece of man meat.

"But never by someone who can shag as good as you can." She adds, glancing down so she can spit onto the head of his member when it pops up, making him groan again as he feverishly fucks those big boobs with rapid fire pumps, causing her to groan from the sinful sensation of that long cock sliding up and down in between her own breasts as she pushes them up and against that thrusting rod that minutes ago had been balls deep in her snatch and making her cum.

"MMMM!! Awwwww FUCK... MMMM... Thanks Lucy..."The hunk who would go on to hold the WWE title he currently holds several more times is only half listening as he stares down at the set of breasts that would become the most legendary in British glamour modeling history, moaning at the sensations of all that soft and luscious tit flesh around his throbbing tool as he briskly fucks her breasts.

"AHHHH!! MMMMM SHIT!! Here it comes Lucy!! AWWWWW FUCK!! MMMM..." Cena's able to warn, delivering a couple more thrusts before she quickly releases his dick from between her boobs, sitting up straight and then cupping her breasts in order to push them up and together to offer an unmissable target for the handsome wrestler who had made her cum hard what already feels like a lifetime ago.

No sooner does his hand grip that pulsating length and start to stroke than the first thick blast of spunk shoots outs as John Cena starts to blow his load across the massive breasts of Lucy Pinder, making her grin as she watches the hot streams of jizz land onto both of her large tits as she keeps them up and together, resulting in one shot landing down to disappear into her cleavage.

"Mmmmm... Fuck, that feels good..." She admits, watching as both of her breasts get a more than decent amount of his cum, the swift jerking off not stopping even the large bursts end and it's just the last few drops being eased out and down onto her tanned, rounded, and big tits to give them and her the kind of covering they truly deserve, and from the approving smirk on her pretty face she loves every moment of getting her chest coated.

"Looks like someone was really bloody wanting to get off!" Lucy exclaims with a laugh, using her hands to scoop up some of the cum from her tits so she can lick it clean, moaning at the taste. "Doesn't half taste good as well! You should have let me blow you first!" She says as she gets up to her feet.

"Well, if you feel like going for another round, I can make a call and get us to my hotel room in a couple minutes." John boldly offers with a smile.

"This still not enough for you?" Pinder smirks, motioning to her jizz-covered tits.

"Nope! And from the way you're looking at my cock, I think you feel the same way..." Cena states, catching her openly checking him out again.

"Hmmm... As tempting as that sounds, I really have to go check on the other Page 3 girls that are here tonight."Pinder sighs, obviously showing what she would rather be doing instead. "Michelle, Sophie, and that new girl they placed us with must be around here somewhere."

A thought strikes, making John glance to the door to his locker room before back to her. "Say, would these other girls be dressed up like you were? The white shorts, the tops with the logos on them?"

Perking up, Lucy smiles. "Exactly that! You bloody saw them??"

"Well... I saw a woman with jet black hair who appeared to be leaving with Rey Rey and that crazy Paul London guy earlier, and about a minute before I ran into you I saw those MNM boys looking like they'd upgraded their company with a blonde who blows Melina clear out of the water." Cena explains, watching her reaction as her jaw drops.

"Those bloody sluts!" Lucy laughs with a shake of the head. "Figures they'd fine some dick around here!"

"Well, I know where we can find them, and that dick..." John says, smirking again. "We're all staying at the same hotel for this show. So... My offer still stands, and something tells me we'll find your friends no doubt going for round two, or even three with those guys as well."

"Let's get going then John!" Pinder says with a smile. "I never would have imagined a night just turning up to do one segment would have turned out like this!"

"Guess that means when Page 3 Meets WWE, some damn good things happen!" Cena states.

* * *