Page Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who is that little nymph and what is her involvement? I wonder, as I click the opener to my car. Once inside, I text Pyotr, "Surveillance on Levik may be a total loss."

He texts back, "Busy. Place trigger, if worried."

"Chauvinistic debil yobani, I know how to do your fucking job for you!" I scream and slam the steering-wheel, wishing he could hear me.

I half expected this type of reply, but it irritates me into an intensely angry state and my face flushes with blood. I've tried not to hate him for a long time, but this is too much. Pyotr Belyakov is nothing but a condescending chauvinistic self-aggrandizing climber. He always tells women obvious things that any idiot knows. His alias is Peter Belony, but behind his back most of us still call him Pyotr because he comes off as entirely Russian. Sometimes he's even referred to as Petrushka, the famous jester puppet, like Nat had just done.

He isn't going to be a handler or even a useful agent because even his accent is shit and he refuses to work on it. I let him call the shots on this project, because our boss said to let him run something so they could see how he does. He's fucked it up like I knew he would. Now, when he's told that there's a problem, he's too busy! So, I should clean up his mess? I will of course, but there will be a cost.

In my rear-view mirror, I see how disgusted I look and attempt to calm myself with some deep cleansing breaths. I know that there's a good chance that Nat didn't tell him about the girl's return or the mark's interaction with her. Making sure things are handled, I text our regular trigger the address and tell her to keep an eye on him for me. Nina has tailed Ryan before and promptly replies "omw". I start the engine and head towards my flat in Mount Rainier, right outside the DC perimeter.

The drive home leaves me to my thoughts, which become quite lusty. Without a steady partner, I'll have to settle for a date with my favorite purple silicone encased toy. The images of Ryan and Page have stirred desires I have neglected for months. Pulling up to my home it is as if my daydreaming transported me here more rapidly than I would have imagined. Inside I remove my coat and shoes and head to the den to start up my computer. I need to make sure I haven't gotten anything urgent to attend before I can relax for the evening. Standing at the monitor, I begin to alternately disrobe and skim through the junk messages.

With only my panties left, I sit down to read a long-encrypted e-mail from Papachka. Once decrypted, I engage the enclosed document entitled Presmykat'sya Nevmenyayemost'. Mostly, I'm skimming through the sections of this message too. He's not a dotard, but I have little patience for his stream of thought ramblings this evening. His obsession with this off books project quaintly titled, Genuflect Lunacy, boarders on insanity. The accompanying document gives some statuses on other elements in its long-term scope. The e-mail continues to press me for information on the various assignments I'm running. He specifically mentions Ryan, but he never offers any insight or tells me why we need this or even how I might proceed.

"I really am doing the best I can with these pathetic resources!" I say aloud.

Twirling in my chair, I worry. Something about this Page continues gnawing at me and I hope she doesn't screw up everything I've been working towards. These cards need to be played in the proper order. I'm wishing Natalie would have called me earlier; showing me this at this late hour may have hurt our chances at reestablishing a proper surveillance and any small chance of influencing him. If Ryan gets into the Lieutenant Governor position before the Governor retires, he'll be the odds-on favorite to move into that vacancy.

Summoning my strength, I go to the kitchen, pull a frozen meal from the freezer and pop it in the microwave. I don't feel up to preparing anything fancy tonight. I'm about to start radiating it, when I see the phone blinking with a message. I begin to pick up the handset on the counter when the phone rings. It startles me slightly, but I'm happily surprised to find it's David. He's actually the last good lay I had, although that was several months ago now. Viewing that video today has me fairly randy and hearing his deep voice on the other end of the phone isn't helping my disposition much in that regard.

During our relationship, he'd been an eager lover that I had grown to trust. I had initially pursued him since he had access to lots of interesting information about the elections and high-level politicians. His position as a reporter for the Post made him useful but I'd let things cool, perhaps for too long. As we chat, memories of his attractive features make me moist. His reason for calling tonight is to see if I've heard any rumors there might be about the next Lieutenant Governor.

It is as I had feared, it won't be long before everyone is chasing this story and positing Ryan as the natural choice. I deftly insert a mention of our last encounter in an attempt to hijack the conversation and assuage the desire burning inside me. Moments later, the tactic has worked and he's asking if he can come over. I pretend to have just a little resistance, but when he offers to bring Chinese takeout, I cave easily with dueling rewards of food and sex in my sights.

Placing the frozen dinner back in the freezer, I head to my bedroom. I toss my panties in the hamper and decide to freshen up a bit for him. Watching the video earlier has me hoping that David will be interested tonight. He's somewhat younger than me but I love his stamina and the worshipful way he treats my body. With the water set a little cool, I step into the exhilarating shower. My nipples contract under the spray and I quickly lather myself up for a fresh shave of my pits and pussy. When I've finished, I warm the water and wash thoroughly. My fingers linger between my legs where my lips swell in response, perhaps hopeful for the evening's promise of fulfillment.

Absently, I climb from the shower refreshed and dry off. There's a tingle in my tummy as I blow dry my auburn hair and I watch my nipples contract again in the mirror. Only twenty minutes after his call, there's a ring at my door. I quickly pull on my satin pajamas I'd planned to don for this evening's chilly weather and mostly finish buttoning the top but leave the small amount of cleavage I have showing.

Giddily, I go to the door and welcome him inside. "David, so good to see you," I say hugging him gently to avoid the bags of food. "You brought a feast," I say as I release him.

"Good to see you too, Rayne. I wasn't sure how hungry you might be," he offers, holding the bags higher. "Thanks for having me over," he says while his steel grey eyes devour me.

"It's been too long," I say realizing how my stiff nipples are poking through the thin material of my pajama top.

"I wasn't sure where we stood, I thought maybe you'd slipped away from me."

"Work has been crazy," I say defensively.

"What are you working on? Does it relate to the Lieutenant Governor's position?" he asks anxiously.

"Come on in the den, we can discuss this while we eat," I say trying to encourage him along.

He removes his shoes at the front door, puts them next to mine and follows me into the den. He places the bags on my coffee table in front of the sofa, while I head into the kitchen to retrieve some soup bowls and Chinese soup-spoons. Additionally, I retrieve the fancy teak chopsticks he gave me as a gift for my birthday before things cooled off between us. Resolving that this is a mistake I plan to rectify this evening, I head back to the den.

As I place the items on the table, I find he's struggling, a little, with his jacket and overcoat. As I am assisting him out of them, I am fairly handsy and caress his strong shoulders before I go to hang the garments for him by the front door. He really did over order; there are five different containers of various things I've chosen over the time we were seeing one another more regularly.

"You went a little overboard with this," I say as I sit on the floor across the narrow table from him.

"Well, I might be trying to make up for whatever I may have done wrong."

"Seriously, Dave, you didn't do anything. You know how crazy things were with the election. Now, with this sudden opening, well, things may go a bit haywire again briefly, but I really am glad you called."

"It wasn't all business; I've missed you," he says offering me some Shrimp Lo Mein from his loaded chopsticks.

I eagerly eat the giant shrimp and make a big display of slurping the noodles into my mouth. Then I lick the ends of the smooth teak suggestively as I finish. His eyes are on me through the entire interaction. When I smile, his eyes drift downward toward my breasts and linger on my nipples which are very tight now. I would love to have his lips and tongue treat them.

Continuing his opening, I pinch my chopsticks together gathering a large helping of Beef and Snow Peas. He watches me closely as I raise them to his awaiting mouth and feed him. I can see the lust in his eyes as he stares at me across the table.

We continue eating, sharing from the various containers. Our hands touch one another and more than once his sock covered toes have softly wriggled against the soles of my feet playfully. He's definitely still got a thing for me and I can feel how much I want him, but I'm enjoying the escalating titillation produced by prolonging our wait. I serve us both some soup and begin eating mine slowly, inserting the spoon between my lips seductively and pulling it out with a light plopping sound. The tension between us is increasing by the moment. David finishes his soup and leans casually back against the sofa signaling that he's not going to let me be the only one that delays.

With a very straight face he restarts the previous conversation, "There's a lot of speculation going on about who may run for the position."

The abrupt change to our silent seductions has me wishing I'd just given in to my desire. "Yes, I've heard several names," I say playing along and list off the ones I've heard while omitting Ryan's.

"What's your take on Ryan Levik?" he asks as I'm swallowing the last bit of my Egg Drop Soup.

It feels like he waited for me to have soup in my mouth before he asked. Somehow, I avoid gagging on it, but am silent for several moments until I'm able to clear my throat to answer, "I'm not sure, he's had some strong backing in the past, but he didn't fare well in his reelection bid."

We bandy back and forth about politics for several frustrating minutes, during which I relay that I will likely be drafted into assisting the conservative candidate's election. I avoid telling him whom I expect will oppose Ryan, if he's the candidate and I try to get from him who else he might interview. Somehow, we end up back on Ryan and how he'd been leading before his loss.

"There was some big dark money behind that smear campaign," he says, in that leading way reporters have.

"Yeah, I read your article," I tell him, remembering how dangerously close he'd come to the truth.

Attempting to steer the conversation away from politics, I fish out the fortune cookies, hand him one and begin opening mine. Once open, I tell him with an overly straight face, "Mine says, There is a shadowy love interest in your future."

"Really?" he asks suspiciously with one eyebrow cocked upward. I hand him the paper, he reads it and he jokingly says, "I guess the restaurant got the instructions I gave them correct."

"You did not - you're such a tease. What's yours say?"

"Youth is wasted on the young," he says handing the fortune to me.

"Yes, it is," I say as I drift off into lusty thoughts of our past encounters.

He's asking me another question about the special election and I deflect saying, "Let me put all this away before it spoils." I want to change the topic back to the lust I'm feeling and subtlety isn't working. Leaning over the table, I allow my satin top to fall open and take my time closing the large oyster pails. Then I gather them into one of the bags he arrived with and finally stand back upright to hint that he's welcome to stay the night by saying "Looks like we'll have plenty for breakfast leftovers."

Heading off toward the kitchen, I'm nearly certain he's taken the bait. When I turn from placing the bag in the refrigerator, my belief is confirmed as I find him directly behind me with the plastic tub of soup in one hand and a plastic bag with the rice containers in the other. I can see the desire smoldering in his eyes as I take them from him. After I stow those items, I turn back to him, step into an awaiting embrace and he pulls me close.

His deep voice asks, "Is this alright?"

"More than you know," I say breathily.

I feel my head tilting to meet his as he leans in to kiss me. His smooth face presses against mine as our tongues entwine. The moisture between my legs is returning as a wave of heat seems to roll through my entire body. Dave's hands are in the small of my back but I wish he'd move them lower, when he surprises me by moving them to the front to open my pajama top. His warm hands grasp my breasts as he presses me backward toward the counter. Then his lips are at my excited nipples filling me with lust. I begin unbuttoning his shirt as he continues to lavishly caress and suckle on me.

Desperately, I want him to take me back to my bedroom and as if reading my mind, I find myself with my legs wrapped around his hips. The trip to my bedroom culminates with us on my bed. We're already both topless and I proceed unbuttoning his trousers. After I tug them down, he removes them and then he rapidly removes my satin pajama bottoms, leaving me fully nude.

Wanting him badly, I remove his underwear only to be reminded of why I'd loved his body so. He is nearly hairless with the exception of his crotch, which is neatly trimmed. Even his arms and legs have very little hair. I think it's hereditary and I prefer it to the hirsute Russian men that I seemed to attract in my work before dating him. The toned muscles of his abdominal section are nearly washboard and I stroke them lightly as I reach for the prize between his legs. Watching Page's actions earlier has me inspired. My head closes the distance abruptly and I force him fully into my awaiting mouth. His cock is in my throat and I can feel my eyes watering while my lips and tongue slurp at him.

"Oh fuck, that's new and hot," he says as I push the thick mushroom head out and back into my throat. Keeping him there for several moments as I adjust, I then bob my head back and then down on him again. I have to time my breathing so that inserting him doesn't block my airway. His length and girth give me just enough room to still breathe through my nose most of the time. I focus controlling my gag spasms around the head of his cock. Then as it flutters, I move backward across him. The natural tightening of my pharyngeal muscles caress the bulb with undulating contractions. As he begins tensing, I start humming and gently scratching his contracted ballsack.

Suddenly, Dave is assisting me onto his face, saying, "I've been dying to taste you from the moment you opened the door."

I am more than willing as I love the way he greedily eats me. The feeling of him licking my smooth pussy while I have him in my mouth fulfills another pair of simultaneous lusts. His tongue wriggling inside while he alternates sucking my lips drives me to buck away, but his strong hands gently grasp my hips and press me against his face even harder as he begins assaulting my clit to wonderful effect.

I'm compelled to let him plop free for a moment as a squeal of delight emanates from me involuntarily. Intently, I resume sucking the thick bulb of him and caressing his shaft with my tongue. A fugitive vision of maple syrup fills my mind to the point I can almost smell it. Visions of the video invade my thoughts to over flowing as I press him fully inside. I wish that maybe we could play our own game of licking and sucking things off of one another, like I'd just watched. I can imagine some chocolate drizzled across the mushroomed crown as I nibble gently on it.

My breath nearly exhausted, the odor dissipates, as he savagely sucks upon my engorged clit. My desire to have him inside me advances although I love how he's servicing my dripping cunt. The rough buds of his tongue work like no other texture and I can feel myself approaching a multi-orgasmic phase. Guttural moans begin working free through my lips, around his cock and I find myself involuntarily lifting my head from him again.

"Oh yes, lick me - lick my cunt and clit. Fuck, I've missed your wonderful tongue," I pant. My encouragement only makes him work harder and soon he's sucking my clit fervently. "Oh, faaaak -" I scream and force my mouth back on his cock which is throbbing in my hand.

I suck and tease the thick head of his cock with my lips and tongue. Dave really seems to like the sensation of my teeth and returns the favor by nibbling on my clit, which sends a shiver up my spine.

It was so nice and I am suddenly torn between my desire to feel his thickly veined cock in my throat and pussy. I savor him lapping at me with his raspy tongue. It is soft yet forceful in the same moment and I rub myself against it by rotating my hips. The rocking and grinding is bringing me closer and closer to the ecstasy I've been craving all evening. It's been so long, I can't remember why I stopped calling him or if there even was a reason. Nothing is worth giving up this pleasure. Returning violently to my current situation I am bucking wildly and discover that Dave is taking me over the edge. My legs tremble and I squeeze him tightly between them as he finishes me.

I release him from my mouth again so I can say, "Oh god, that was good. Now, throw me down and fuck my pussy hard!"

Dave isn't the rough type, but he likes to play and I've asked him to be a little rougher with me before, so he obliges. As I am climbing off he tosses me gently onto my back and thrusts himself inside me in a quick combination of moves you might not expect even from a wrestler, much less a reporter. His powerful forearms hold my shoulders as he pounds into me and I feel another huge orgasm coming. I love feeling him inside me.

"Is this how you want it?" he asks, looking adoringly into my eyes.

"Yeah, oh fuck, yeah. Like that - pound that think into me," I say instantly realizing my slip.

I have to be careful to not drop my accent into sex talk. It was probably unnoticed, but I worry a little and close my eyes as he continues pounding into me roughly. It was an odd thing that I liked it rough with him. I never asked it of any of my other lovers. Maybe I didn't trust their true nature, or maybe I didn't trust mine but this kind man didn't push harder than I wanted. It felt like he might even love me and that made it feel that much safer.

Who could want more? I'm thinking. Here's this smart, strong, handsome guy that knows how to use his cock.

One day he might discover the real nature of my job and how dangerous I might be, but for now I let him control me in ways no one that knew me ever would. I move his hand to my nipple and he pinches it a little. The pinch amplifies all of my sensations and my blood begins pounding in my ears as I rush toward my release.

I can feel him beginning to tense and I encourage him, "Cum inside me!"

He smiles and thrusts harder to reach his climax. His eyes squeeze closed as I feel the first blast of jizz painting my womb. "Fuck, yeah!" he exclaims as he continues to pump inside me. "I love how you grip me," he says breathily as he moves both his hands to my hips and pulls me onto him repeatedly as he forces himself deeper within me.

123456...8