Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh. Do you want me to stop? It'll take Mike a few minutes to get the candles ready and lit. I'll stop if you want."

"Were you planning to do this? I don't care...mmmm...yesss...suck on my nipple, like that... are you getting me ready for Mike or for unghhhh yesss in... in... in me yessss ... let me touch you kiss you...oh mi gaaaawd Maggie faster yesssss ahhhhh." Maggie felt the young woman stiffen in her arms as she stuck her fingers into her sloppy quim and then collapse, gasping for breath. When she had recovered enough to move, Maggie turned her around and drew her to her breast where Evie latched on to a nipple just as Mike came into the room with a single lighted candle.

Part XLVII

"I only found one..." he said, stopped by the erotic sight before him.

Shocked and embarrassed to be caught in that position, the young blonde tried to sit up but was held in place by Maggie. Her face was pulled to the breast next to it, and coaxed to allow the nipple into her mouth. "That's right, child. Don't worry; you'll have all of Mike you want tonight, but first ... return the favor. Not doing so would be unappreciative, wouldn't it?" Evie nodded, eliciting a small moan from the older blonde.

Without removing her mouth from the breast she was latched to, Evie moved around and pulled the older woman on to the couch so she was lying under her guest. Evie, kneeling between Maggie's knees, moved to the breast on the inside of the couch and waved to Mike, encouraging him to suckle the other one. He looked at Maggie, who nodded, and joined the two women.

With Mike happily at play on his mother's breast, Evie slipped her fingers inside the leg of the boy shorts. Searching the area, she encountered what she recognized as a string and understood Maggie's situation.

With some resolve and a promise to herself to stop if she tasted anything, she removed the boy shorts over the objection of the wearer. Pushing Maggie's legs apart, she lowered her head and began to gently lap at the area just outside her hostess's labia majora, causing Maggie to catch her breath and tense her muscles.

When Evie stuck her tongue in Maggie's crease and searched out her clit, the mother of two let out her breath and relaxed. Evie glanced up and saw Mike had expanded his operation so he was fondling one of his mother's breasts while he kissed and sucked on the other one. She found Maggie's clit and began to flick it with her tongue, alternating that with sucking it into her mouth and rapidly releasing it, treating it like a mini cock receiving fellatio.

Maggie tapped Mike on the shoulder and pushed him towards Evie. When he was in position behind her, The older woman pulled her young lover up and over her. When she was in position, Maggie instructed Evie to move her left leg so it was outside Maggie's right one, then told Mike to proceed. He slowly slid his cock into Evie, pushing her hips into Maggie's, with the result that each woman's clit was pressed against the other's thigh.

He began to forcefully pump into the young blonde, simultaneously stimulating both clits. As he continued his vigorous assault on Evie's quim, both women began to urge him on, "Oh, yessss, fuck me, Mike; faster, Michael, harder, yesss; that's it, Mike, deeper, harder; go, Mike, more; yes, baby, right there, harder, now; yeess, Mike, like that, faster; uh... uh... ahhh... ungh; ye...ye...ye... uh... uh uh uh uhhh; oh...oh... ooohhh myy gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhd aaaarrrghh!" finally screamed Evie, just before she collapsed.

As soon as Maggie felt the younger woman relax, she ordered Mike, "Hurry, go to the kitchen and get one of the towels you used earlier, and bring back some kleenex."

Quickly pulling out of the unconscious woman, he hurried to the kitchen. Thanking God for his mother's organization, he was able to find the requested items without any delay. When he got back to he couch, Maggie raised her butt to allow him to slide a towel under her. "Don't look," she directed as she pulled a bloody tampon from her vagina and wrapped it in the tissue. "Now, fuck me, and hurry, before she wakes up."

This mating of a son and his mother was not a thing of great, or indeed, of any, beauty. It was more correctly described as pure and simple rutting. Mike was between her thighs and banging on her cervix in a matter of a few seconds, pumping into her as if the world's very existence depended on the two of them climaxing as soon as possible.

It was rapid, and relieved the immediate need for release, even if it was not satisfying. Maggie's climax set off Mike's and she was pushing him off, and out, of her almost as soon as his balls ceased their cannonade of sperm.

The young man sat back on the couch and grabbed some tissues to clean himself of the blood and seminal fluid which coated his member, while his mother grabbed the towel to stem the flow of fluids from herchochaand ran to the powder room between her office and the kitchen.

Evie was just waking up when she got back to the living room. Maggie looked at her son, asking, "Only one candle, Mike?"

"That's all that was in the box and I didn't see anymore in the closet. I thought maybe we could use some tapers ..."

Maggie shook her head, looking at the young couple before her in the dim candle light. "No, it sounds like the wind is picking up. The guest room in the basement has a queen sized bed; it might be a little crowded, but I think we should all go down there and sleep. With us two women afraid of thunder, I think we'd both sleep better with you next to us."

Evie looked at Mike, to discover he was looking at her. She nodded, and the three of them made their way to the basement. By majority vote, along sex lines, Mike was placed in the middle. He began the night, at Evie's insistence, spooning his mother, who brought his hand to her breast and fell asleep.

Part XLVIII

When he woke in the morning, he was spooning Evie, holding her breast in one hand, her cunny in the other with his morning wood firmly held between her thighs. The basement lights were on, he noticed, thanking the responsible work crews for their diligence.

When he attempted to move away from his remaining bed mate, she tightened all her grips. "Not unless you promise to come right back," she told him.

"You can hang on if you want to, but I'm about twenty seconds from delivering a golden shower. It's up to you."

"Spoil sport! But hurry right back; I want to see if you can make me come again as hard as you did last night."

He bent down an kissed her behind the ear. "We might have to call Mom back to bed for help to do that," he whispered to her.

She turned over to face him, to ask if that was a bad thing, but he was already out the door. When he returned, she was lying on top of the covers, her legs akimbo.

"C'mon, Mikey, I've been waiting for this for a month. Last night was fine, but your mother said I could have as much of you as I wanted, and I want all of you, all to myself for the next however long it takes you to come in me at the same time I do. Did that make sense?" she laughed. "Come remind me why I made the trip to your school, and we never left my motel room."

Mike knee walked up onto the bed and to between her legs. He bent down and placed a kiss on her right knee and let his lips and tongue leave a trail of moisture to her quim. She apparently had been up sometime since the power came back on since she obviously had cleaned herself up a bit. There was no trace or odor from their sex last night.

His tongue began a journey around her labia, characterized by feather light touches grazing the surface with just enough pressure to be felt. Meanwhile, his hands had snaked under her legs and made their way to her nipples, to lightly stroke and caress them, occasionally pinching or pulling at them.

Evie's dark blonde hair was fanned out on the pillow under her head. As she became aroused, and started to toss her head from side to side, her hair to whipped around in counterpoint with her face. Soon her hips seemed to add another contrapuntal element as they attempted to chase and pursue his tongue, culminating in a long silent wail as her first orgasm peaked and ebbed.

Mike moved up to lie beside her, wrapping her in his arms, as she recovered and caught her breath. "Goddam you, Dad, for interfering. All the fucking time we've wasted, no pun intended," she giggled, "but damn him."

"Shhh; I'm sure he had his reasons, whatever they were; to him, they were important. All that's important right now is that we're here together. Yesterday, at the restaurant, you said you thought we had something good started when you came up to see me. I think, and thought then, you were right. I'd like to see if we can find that again.

"I have always enjoyed being with you, and around you. And the sex has always been super good." He paused, debating with himself whether or not to say what was in his mind, and decided, even though it might hurt, truth was usually the best approach. "I'd rank our sex right at the top of my experiences. I've been with a couple of women where it was more... intense, but those were relationships which wouldn't have worked out in the long run..."

Evie nodded and tilted her head to look at him. "Ellie and your mom?"

Too stunned to deny it, he blurted out, "Wha... how did..."

"That day you came in with Ellie...there's something about how the ceiling was made at the restaurant; from the tap station at the bar, you can hear conversations at some of the booths. I heard Ellie say you were her first, and you tell her you planned on seducing your mother, then the next time you came in with your mom, it sounded like you had succeeded."

"And it didn't shock you, or make you cringe and want to run away?"

She pulled back so she could look him in the face. "I'm hardly in a position to judge, Mike. Two months before I turned sixteen, my father took me to Planned Parenthood to get a prescription for the Pill. A week after my birthday, he came into my bedroom and took my cherry, and once or twice a week for the next year, he came in to'teach'me about how to please a man, right up until my seventeenth birthday. Now, are you going to cringe or run away?"

She nestled her head against his chest again. "And, besides, I watched you with Maggie last night. I didn't totally pass out when I came, and when I heard her tell you to get a towel and some tissues..." She looked up at him again. "You mad?"

He shook his head. "You still involved with your dad?"

"No; after the last time, he told me he was sorry and said he wouldn't bother me any more. He and Mom continued to share a bedroom, but, at least around me, they rarely spoke to each other unless it was about the restaurant.

"A month or so after the Marco incident, he just walked out of our lives. We got some letters from him the first year he was gone, and we got a statement last year from Social Security showing someone's using his number, but they won't tell us who or where."

From upstairs they heard the sound of the doorbell and Maggie going to answer it. Evie looked around, a hint of panic in her eyes. "All my clothes are up in the living room. Do you have anything down here I can put on?" Mike did a quick survey of the room, looking in the closet and dresser.

He shook his head no. "C'mon. Maybe we can get up the backstairs to my room." He led her up the stairway, into the back hall. Passing the kitchen doorway, Evie heard a familiar booming voice, "Evelyn Louise Masters!"

Part XLIX

Michael and Evie, at Anna Masters' summons, turned and entered the kitchen, and stopped. There, seated at the kitchen table, in all her nude glory, sat Evie's 55 year-old mother, looking as comfortable as if she owned the room and was holding court. Maggie sat across from her, smiling at the young couple, amused at their shock and discomfiture.

"There she is! My wayward daughter! Come here and say hello to your worried mother. When you didn't come home or call, I was worried sick...oh my! Is this Michael? My, my, how you've grown! Mmm, sweetie, don't you dare leave me alone with him for more than a minute. I have to say, Maggie, if I were in your shoes... well, I'm glad I'm not."

Anna was a large lady. Like Maggie, she was only an inch or so short of six feet tall. Unlike Maggie, who was sylph like, Anna was built more like an Amazon, but with both breasts, which were healthy C-cups, like her daughter. There was a sense of physical power about Anna Masters. There weren't many who argued with her, frightened by either her size and build, or her voice.

"Anna," Maggie broke in, "you were telling me about our family connection."

"Oh, yes. Sorry, the sight of that handsome son of yours, naked, has me all flustered. Your sister-in-law, Sally Whitney, is my second cousin, through our great grandmother, Victoria.

"It was her father who began the practice of deflowering his daughters; blamed it on the wars and lack of suitable men. They say he wasn't too happy when his wife extended the practice to include her sons, but he couldn't do or say much, except to include all the girls in each of their sister's coming out party, so to speak."

"Did he have a large family?" asked Mike.

"By today's standards, not then. There were eight; five girls, and three boys; two sets of twins, one mixed, and the two younger boys.

"You know about the deflowering ceremony the family has?"

Maggie answered. "On our trip back from our annual trip to our cabin we stopped to see my mother in Cranston. Mike wanted some advice from his uncle Jim about relationships. Sally came along and talked about it in our discussion that night. Jim had told me about it earlier, when their daughter Debbie turned sixteen."

"And Evie just told me about her experience with her father. It seems he..."

"Uh, Mike...Mom doesn't know all of what I told you. I guess I should tell her." She took a deep breath and let it out. Looking at her mother, she began, "You know Daddy didn't come to me for several days after my birthday.

"You had explained the tradition, and I was looking forward to him taking my...virginity. I was starting to think he had changed his mind and was going to send me to Granddad. Then one night, after supper, he told me he'd be in to see me, and it happened. And it happened again, once or twice a week until my seventeenth birthday."

Anna's face paled as she listened to her daughter. "Ahmm. Once a week, you say," she croaked out. "Was it always the same night, or did it vary?" she asked, puzzling her listeners.

"Usually Wednesday, but a few times on Tuesday or Thursday, plus a few Saturday afternoons."

"Oh, dear god, he knew. He knew and never said a word." She looked at her daughter. "W...what was he like...I mean, was he angry or abusive; did he seem upset about anything?"

"No. When he left, he came to me and apologized for abusing me, but I told him he hadn't; that I had enjoyed all of our times together. I heard some girls at school talking about their sexual experiences, and they sounded awful. I never felt anything like they described. He always made me feel loved, and special."

With tears running down her face, Anna nodded. "That was Joey. The fucker couldn't hold a job outside the service and couldn't stand it when he was in the Army, but when he was between my legs I felt like the luckiest woman in the world." She paused to blow her nose and dry her tears.

"I really screwed up that year. I forget, now, why I was so freakin' mad at him, but one night I went out with some girlfriends and wound up at a motel with some young kid, about twenty-one or two. At the time, I thought he made me feel pretty good, and set up a date for the next week. Several times.

"After two or three months, he brought along a friend and his date. We had a wild night, swapping partners, and taking both the guys at once. It became a regular part of our sex, not constant, but every couple of months. It went on for nearly a year."

She shook her head. "And Joey was home fucking our daughter." She looked at Evie. "Did he say anything to you about why he was leaving?"

She shook her head. "Say, no; but the day he left, before I realized he was gone for good, I went into the bathroom. You had left an EPT wrapper in the wastebasket."

"Oh my God; and he thought..."

"So did I, Mom. I was angry with you for almost a year after he left, until I got a letter from him telling me he had forgiven you, and if I was angry, I should, too; that I needed to focus all my energy on my career. He explained the significance of the wrapper, that he'd had a vasectomy before he came to me to be sure I didn't get pregnant, and that you and he hadn't, uh, in over a year."

"It wasn't for me. It was for another woman, a friend; she was married and having an affair, and said if her husband even suspected she was involved with someone else, he'd kill her. I bought the kit for her, and let her use the bathroom. She was so happy it was negative, I guess she forgot to clear everything away. I'm so sorry for the..."

"That's okay, Mom; like I said, I forgave you. Dad never said anything, but I guessed what was going on. You two never spoke, never...I was pissed that he ran away, and blamed you, right or wrong. I owe you an apology, and if he were around, we both owe Dad one."

She walked to her mother and, bending down slightly, wrapped her arms around Anna's shoulders. "I'm sorry for blaming you, Mom, and not trying to talk to you about it."

"I'm sorry, too, sweetheart. In a way, I did screw up our family, but so did Joey. I'm glad you had a good experience with him, and didn't get hurt." Anna looked up at Mike and Maggie, standing together, arms around each other's waist. She tried, not too successfully, to smile.

"Wow. I'm sorry, Maggie, to bring out our ugly past in front of you, but as you might guess, it was all something that should have been aired a while ago. I guess stripping away clothes helps strip away inhibitions, too." This time she did manage a smile.

"Don't worry about it, Anna. Every family has something like it lurking in their closet. If it isn't incest, it's something else—drugs, dirty money, spouse abuse, the list goes on."

"Thank you, Maggie. Mike," she said, forcing a brighter smile, "Evie tells me you're going to fill in as cook for us until we can find someone to replace Bert. Thank you." She sat up and looked at her watch.

"Well, this has been an interesting morning, but I have to get to the restaurant. I'll see you there, sweetheart. Around noon?"

Evie nodded. "Yeah, I'll try to be early, to help set up for the noon crowd. Drive careful, Momma. Don't let thoughts of Mike distract you," she said, grinning.

"Mike," Maggie said, "why don't you see Anna out, while Evelyn and I get breakfast started?"

"Oh, Mike," Evie asked, "where'd you put my bag last night?"

He stopped on his way through the doorway and squeezed his eyes shut, thinking. He slapped his forehead. "Sh...Crap, I left it in your car. I'll grab it for you on my way back."

He caught up with Anna at the front door, just stepping into her panty girdle, covering her coal black, untrimmed, untamed thatch. He watched as she slipped on her bra and adjusted her breasts in the cups. When she turned her back to him, he reached up to connect the triple hook and eye closure. "Would it be out of line, impolite of me to say you have a lovely body?" he asked, softly.

Anna looked over her shoulder as she took her dress from the hall tree. "Probably, but you won't hear me complain. I could make the same observation about you. You've filled out some since the last time I saw you in a swim suit."

She slipped the dress over her head and adjusted it on her hips, and turned her back to him so he could zip up the back. "How long has your family practiced nudity at home? I don't remember..."