Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just the past few weeks. Mom and I were alone at our cabin up at Whitehall. I started swimming nude and persuaded her to try it, and once you've seen someone nude..."

"...there's no need to cover up," she finished. "Next time you go up, I'd like to go along." She turned and reached up to give him a kiss, and pushed her hips into his. "I was serious when I told Evie not to leave me alone with you longer than a minute. I was a cougar before that term was applied to women like me. I'm ten years older than my daughter's father, and eat little boys like you for breakfast," she growled.

Mike grinned in response. "Evie and I are trying to decide where our relationship is going. With her permission, I'd be glad to return the favor," he said, as his hands came up and cupped her breasts. "I have to go back to the cabin the weekend after Labor Day to clean it up and close it up for the winter."

Anna reached down and stroked his flaccid tool, stirring a response. "I'll put it on my calendar. Don't invite anyone else."

"With Evie's permission," he said, gently squeezing her generously sized jugs. She growled and turned to open the door. He got to it first. "See you Friday, Anna. Have a good week." She glowered at him, and then, shaking her head, smiled.

"You, too, tease."

Breakfast was done. Maggie had gone back to her office to check up on her e-mail in-box, neglected for the past three and a half weeks. Mike was cleaning up the kitchen while Evie went to shower and dress. He heard the shower shut off and quickly finished up in the kitchen. He met her at the bottom of the stairs, holding the sun dress she had worn to the house, which she stuffed into the beach bag she carried.

"Thanks for coming," he said with a smile.

"Thanks for making me," she answered with a grin. "I'm sorry; couldn't resist that. Seriously, thank you and Maggie for a good time. Dinner was delicious. I'm serious about putting it on the menu, Mike. E-mail me a list of the ingredients later today, and we'll introduce it Saturday. Then we can celebrate with you spending the night with me at my apartment."

"There's an invitation hard to refuse. What about your mom? She threatened to eat me for breakfast," he said, grinning.

"You worried? What'd you say?" she laughed.

"With your permission, I'd return the favor."

"You don't need my permission, Mike; at least, not yet," she replied, wrinkling her brow, her face sober.

"Maybe not, but she does; especially if we're going to seriously try to find our way back to what we had started."

Evie looked up at his face, studying him. "There's a whole bunch of questions we have to answer about that. You and Maggie come to the restaurant for dinner tomorrow. Our discussion, I'm sure, will involve her."

Part L

Harry Nelson, wearing a pair of cargo shorts more suitable to a much younger man, and nothing else, lay on the recliner on his balcony, gazing out over the Sound, a tall, strong highball in his hand. The storm had passed, leaving a clear blue sky, and some two to three foot breakers crashing on the beach. Even with his eyes open, he noted none of it.

Marty came out on to the balcony, displaying all of her beauty. She sat on the other recliner, causing it to scrape gently on the floor, the sound, loud enough to break into Harry's reverie. "Damn it, Marty! Go put something on before the whole world sees you."

There was zero chance of that happening, or of anyone seeing her, given the way the building was designed. The balconies were as private as it they were surrounded by a ten foot fence. The redhead looked at her boss and lover. "Something wrong, baby?" she asked. "Do you need some attention?" She got up and moved to him, dropping to her knees and reaching for the waist band of his shorts.

He pushed her away. "Not now. Christ! Is that all you think about?"

"Sorry, Harry, it's what usually..." She stopped and moved back to her lounge. "Want to tell me what's bugging your ass? You've been in a funk since you got back from the store yesterday. Did they cancel your AmEx card or something?"

Harry laughed. "I'm sorry. I guess I have been pretty pissy. Nah, the card's okay. It's...I saw my wife yesterday; that's all."

Harry had stopped at the Dram o' Rum Shoppe on a run to replenish his bar. After returning from their trip to Vegas last week, he and Marty had hardly left the apartment except a couple of times to go out for dinner. She could, he had learned, match him drink for drink, and then some.

On his way from the car to the store, he had seen Maggie coming out of some sort of beauty shop across the street. He stopped as if he had been poleaxed. To say she looked beautiful was like saying a hurricane was a wind storm, true, but so inadequate it was ridiculous.

He watched as she stopped to help some tourists on the street. Her smile and grace as she directed them was...indescribable. The confidence she exhibited as she had walked away...she looked like one of the great cats on the prowl.

She had crossed the street in the middle of the block, stopping traffic as the drivers waited for her to cross. After she was across, it took so long for traffic to resume the drivers must have been mesmerized. Getting into her Volvo, she had seen him and waved, smiling at him; reminding him; torturing him, consciously or not, he finally realized.

Recalling the lithe way she moved, the confidence she exuded, the satisfaction and contentment her face expressed, heknew; he wascertain, she was spreading her legs for someone, "some lucky son of a bitch which should be me," he had thought.

"I'm sorry, Harry. Is this the first time since you moved out?" Marty asked. "For some reason, it's always a shock. It doesn't matter whether you're the one who leaves, or the one who was left. It's almost like you're surprised they're still living, surviving without you; as if they didn't have the right to do that, right?"

Harry chuckled and grunted. "Exactly, and especially to look that fucking good." He glanced at Marty. "Sorry, babe. You're pretty enough to turn the head on a stone statue, but my wife was, is, fuckin' beautiful. She coulda been a cover girl for any fashion mag you wanna name."

"So why'd you leave her, Harry?" Marty asked, using the clinical skills she had learned getting her Master of Science in Counseling.

"Because after the kids were born, she stopped fucking. Not even a blowjob."

"And so, twenty years later, you left." Sarcasm is seldom a good clinical tool, but in this case...

Harry laughed. "Yeah. I dunno; I just got tired of putting up with her looks and being ignored all the time. It was like living in a fucking boarding house, filled with transients. When Mike said he'd help talk her into a reasonable property settlement, it seemed like it was time."

"Have you heard from him?"

"Not yet. They'd just be getting back from the cabin. I imagine she was at the spa getting all oiled up after being exposed to all that sun and wind. I'll call him next week if I don't hear."

"Good. Now, about that attention you turned down..."

"Come and get it, slut."

Part LI

Wednesday afternoon, Maggie decided she needed to go into the office to take care of some issues which required her attention. Mike went along to keep her company. It was his first visit to the family business since he had started college. Walking into his mother's office suite, he was surprised to see a familiar face, which broke into an embarrassed smile when she saw him. While Maggie went into her office to check her e-mail, he stopped to chat.

"Mrs. Olivera! It's great to see you here. Mom said you left to have a baby."

"Yes," she said softly, turning a photograph to show him, "my little girl, Miguela, after her father."

"Your husband..."

"Era un cerdo engao!"[was a cheating pig] she finished, with a smile,"and has no idea. It's good to see you again. Are you going to be in town long?"

He nodded, saying, "Yeah. I have a job starting the first of October at Someplace Else, the restaurant out on West Coast Road."

"Great. Maybe we'll be seeing more of you around here, then." She leaned forward, resting her breasts on her crossed arms, leaning on the desk, her scoop necked bodice exposing a lovely decolletage, as they tried vainly to escape the confines of her otherwise prim dress.

At that moment Maggie came out of her office. "Rita, are you trying to corrupt my son again?" she teased. "After being confined with him for three weeks, I can assure you, he hasn't recovered from his last encounter with you. From the reports I've heard, the women in town have a lot to thank you for."

As the fifty-ish latina looked at her boss with her mouth agape, shocked that Maggie was aware that she had had sex with Mike. Maggie laughed. "Don't worry, Rita, I had to force it out of him. From all that he said, I should thank you for making his transformation to manhood so...enjoyable."

Rita glanced around the office to see if anyone could have overheard them. Seeing no one within hearing distance, she answered, "In all honesty, Maggie, the pleasure wasn't all his. I can't remember how many times I climaxed that afternoon; it was more like one long one.

"His...enthusiasm reminded me of what was missing from my marriage, what my Rinaldo was going out to find. I've tried to put it back into our...times, and, although he still looks and flirts, I'm his only..." She glanced at Mike. "But if Miguel were to ask, I'm not sure Rinaldo would be able to say the same thing."

With a sly smile, looking at Mike, in a voice which could be heard across the bull pen, Maggie said, "I should be finished with these files Monday, Rita. Do you think you could stop by that afternoon and pick them up. Better, come for lunch. Mike will come up with something delicious to eat, I'm sure."

Rita looked at Mike, her eyes locked on his, open wide with desire. He smiled and nodded. "Cer...certainly, Maggie; I...I can... do that," she stammered, feeling herself open and dampen.

With a wide grin, his mother looked at Mike. "Okay, Michael, time to go shopping, since you insist on going everywhere with me."

Mike closed the car door as Maggie fastened her seat belt. Sliding into the driver's seat, he looked at her. "Are you going to explain?" he asked.

"Before we left, Rita was looking depressed, and I saw her looking at the picture of her little girl a lot of the time. The girl is healthy and smart, so there's no problem there. When I saw her all but flash her boobs at you this afternoon, I figured she was recalling the afternoon you told me about. You claim to have an attraction to older women, and, at the moment, you're fairly unattached..."

"But she's not!"

"You don't have to ask, and she doesn't have to say yes if you do. And vice versa. Much as I love making love with you, my dearest son, I still can't help feeling that it's wrong. That doesn't mean I want to stop, but I think I have to help you find some other outlet for your drive. And since you seem to be fixated on older women...and you and Rita already have a history..."

"I got it." He shook his head and bit his lip, keeping his frustration to himself. "What time is it? We should be at the restaurant, Evie said, between seven and seven-thirty. By then most of the supper crowd will be cleared out and we can pretty much talk without being disturbed."

"Talk about what? I'd have thought you got everything straightened out when you saw her the other morning. Or didn't you talk?" she asked with a grin.

"Mostly we talked about why we broke up. She was waiting for me to write, and my letters apparently were intercepted by her dad. Beyond that, we decided to see how things worked out. When she left yesterday, we decided we needed to talk, and she suggested we include you. She saw us making love."

"Oh, Christ! I'm sorry, Mike..."

"Nothing to be sorry about. Remember, her family practices incest, too; not like ours, but they don't have room to point any fingers. In their system, what we're doing is just a little later than usual."

"If you say so. It's three-thirty. Lets go to Barnes at the Mall. I need to get something to read if you're going to be screwing Rita Monday afternoon."

Part LII

Evie led them back to the booth by the deserted bandstand. Maggie slid in with her back to the kitchen, Mike right behind her, with Evie across from them. Mike reached across the table and took one of her hands in his. Evie gave him a quick smile and squeezed his hand.

Looking at the woman across from her, Evie asked, "Did Mike tell you what this is about?"

"When I asked, he said you had talked about your break up and the misunderstanding, but didn't mention anything else."

With an exasperated sigh, Evie looked at Mike and asked, "Do you know why we're here?"

Mike cocked his head to the side and reflected on the conversation at the door, and what had happened the other night. "If we decide to get back together, who has access to my, uh..."

"You can say cock, Mike. We're all adults here," chided Evie.

"Do you really want me here for this, Evelyn?" Maggie asked.

"I think you need to be, Maggie, not only for you, but also for Ellie." Looking at the young man she intended to make her lover, she asked, "Besides my mother, is there anyone else who could reasonably expect to have free access to you?"

He looked at his mother. "Free? You mean..."

"Is there anyone who might think they had the right to give you a booty call and have you respond?" He shook his head. "Is there anyone who, if they showed up at your door, might expect to share your bed, if only for a night?" He thought a minute and nodded. "How many?"

"Two, maybe three." Maggie poked him, a question in her eyes. "Carol, Sally, and maybe Rita."

"If they knew you were attached, would that expectation change?"

Mike nodded, "Yeah, probably."

"Would yours?" Evie asked, her voice flat, but her brow furrowed.

Mike immediately understood the importance of his answer, the understanding driven home when he felt Maggie's nails bite into his leg where she gripped it.

"Before you answer that," Evie went on, "I have to tell you that my mother has already told me she intends to accompany you and seduce you when you go up to close up your cabin.

"I also accept your relationship with your mother and sister. In fact," she said with a smile, looking at Maggie, "I'm looking forward to occasional threesomes with both of you."

Mike squeezed her hand. "And you, Evie, is there anyone else..."

"Mike, as I told you, my dad took my cherry nine years ago. Besides him, I've slept with two men, one a bi-sexual who didn't have the brains or strength of character to resist the flirting behavior of a seventeen year old male prostitute. Since Marco left, the only things that have been in my quim are a speculum, a tampon and my fingers. That's the sum total of your competition, Mike. Oh, and one mature woman, but you knew about her."

"Not that she was your first.

"Would the expectations of my three 'maybes' change if they knew I was attached, and would mine?" he repeated, looking at her. "Definitely. They'd all immediately drop to zero."

He cocked his head to the side. "You're allowing me to continue with the women in my immediate family, and adding your mother. What do you want out of our relationship, Evie? Obviously not total commitment."

"But I do, in a way. It's like I told you when we were dating before. I won't let myself be shared, but I'm willing to share you. In most cases, it's a given that sooner or later a man is going to stray.

"As long as I know who with, and when, I can live with that fact. By letting you continue your physical relationship with your mother and sister, and giving my mother access to you, it should reduce your need to go outside of our family for any kind of sex.

"If you ever did feel the need to stray, I would hope you'd be man enough to let me know first."

"Okay, so a crazy kind of commitment to our 'family'. What else?"

"Just what other women want–the sense of being important to someone, to be cared for, and about, a family, children, to be needed, wanted..."

"Everything, and nothing," Mike said with a chuckle. "Marriage?" he asked.

He felt Maggie's grip get tighter, and heard Evie catch her breath. "Is that what you want, Michael?" the young woman replied. Just as he opened his mouth to reply, she said, "Don't answer that, yet. We have a date after work Saturday. Think about what you were about to say, and ask me again Sunday. I'll answer you then."

Part LIII

When they got home, Maggie gave him a tender kiss goodnight. "You have some hard thinking to do, I would guess, and it would be better done alone. You can probably guess what I would advise you to do, but you have to make this decision alone, even though it involves at least four other people, and maybe as many as seven. Not to mention the Riordens and your job with them."

"Mom, can I sleep in your bed, with you tonight? No sex, but I'd like to hold you while I mull this over. I'm pretty sure of my decision; I just have to think over the ramifications in light of what Evie said tonight.

"I suspected what she wanted to talk about, but I think me raising the question of marriage surprised both of us. And I might have questions..."

"I hardly think I'm the one to ask about that..."

"I can't ask Dad; who else is there?"

"Okay, Sweetie. I have some reading to do, then I'll head to bed after the news. Before you begin your meditation," she asked with a smile, "would you get me a sherry?"

"Sure, Mom, and thank you." A few minutes later, he dropped off a glass of cream sherry to Maggie, in her office, and made his way downstairs to the guest room, hoping the memories of Evie there yesterday would help him.

He sat on the bed, his back against the headboard. Why had be brought up marriage? He'd asked her what she wanted out of their relationship, and she'd answered, "Just what other women want–the sense of being important to someone, to be cared for and about, a family, children, to be needed, wanted..."

And he had answered, "Everything, and nothing;"Nothingmoney could buy,nothingsubstantive,nothinghe could wrap up in a pretty package, justeverythingimportant to being happy and content in a relationship.

"Strange," he thought, "she hadn't mentioned love." He mused on that awhile, then realized if there wasn't love in a relationship, it would be impossible to provide what Evie wanted. Could he love her? Did he? How would he know if he did? If they got married, was love necessary right away or could it grow, especially with the weird kind of commitment she was asking for?

Christ! What a mare's nest he had created! Why the fuck had he brought it up? Was marriage what he wanted, not necessarily with Evie, but at all? Yes, he immediately realized. If Ellie or Maggie were available, he knew, he's marry either or both of them...whoa–what was that? Both of them?

Wasn't that what Evie was proposing? How was what she described different from marriage? She hadn't said anything about making it legal or sanctioned by a church. He had raised the issue of marriage.

Let's assume he and she did tie the knot. What would that mean? Somewhere to live–that was easy; this space was set up as an in-law apartment when they bought the house, originally intended for Harry's mother, but she had died before she could move in.

What else? Work–Someplace Else would be out; he couldn't very well go to work for his family's competitor. Maybe there was some way...think about that later.

What else? Meg and Anna; how to handle that thorny issue? Meg, he knew, would accept whatever arrangement he and Evie devised. He had no idea about Anna or her appetites, except her remark she was a cougar and ate little boys like him for breakfast. And what about Ellie? Rita? Gramma? Aunt Sally?