Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike?" Maggie's voice interrupted his reverie. "I'm going to bed now. Are you coming soon?"

Surprised, he glanced at his watch. Quarter to midnight! He'd been down here for nearly three hours, with more questions than answers, but, at least, he felt he now knew what the questions were.

"Yeah, Mom. I'll be right up, after I check the doors and turn out the lights."

Part LIV

Mike felt Maggie get up and heard her footsteps as she headed for the bathroom. A few minutes later she returned and got back into bed, and cuddled up to him, pressing her breasts against his back. "Morning," he yawned.

"Morning, sweetie. Did you get any sleep? You were awfully restless last night."

"Some; enough. I don't have any plans for today. You?"

Maggie reached around and found Mike's semi. "Depends on you. My kitty has stopped it's messiness, so if you need or want..."

Mike turned to face at his mother and took her in his arms."I think I'll always want you. That's a big part of my dilemma. I could marry Evie and be happy with her, without the freedom she is offering, and even happier with it..."

"But..."

"Is it fair to her? Whether or not you and I ever make love again, she would, in a sense, always be number two, and she'd know I chose her because number one wasn't available."

"Does it make a difference knowing you'd be her number one choice, the one person she'll do almost anything to win, including sacrificing her right to an exclusive commitment?"

"Mmhmm; it actually makes it harder. If she's willing to do that, then I should be willing to give you up for her."

"Sooner or later, you know, you will need to, if not for Evie, for someone. And with Evie, apparently you won't actually have to, just be willing to. Can you see that?"

"You mean lie to her and to myself–say I'm willing, knowing it's not necessary."

"No, not just say it, mean it. Let her know that we, as a package, no longer exist. And we will stop. In time, either she or Anna will make some move which will signal that it's okay for us to resume. Evie has already said she wants to experience threesomes with Ellie and me, and, if I'm reading Anna right, she'd try to join you and Evie on your wedding night."

Mike laughed. "True. I'm almost afraid to go to the cabin with her. I'm not sure I'd survive."

"If she goes with you, there's your signal. If you tell Evie you'll commit to her exclusively, and she allows Anna to go to the cabin with you...

"I suppose I should feel like a hypocrite, telling you on one hand we shouldn't be doing this, and helping you plan ways to continue it after, or rather, if you get married. As wrong as I know it is, my dearest son, I can't stop, don't want to stop." Maggie leaned away from him.

"There's something you haven't said. Do you love her? I can tell you're not 'in love' with her, but do you care for her at all?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure I know what that means. I know what books and movies say it means. I thought I knew, but you and Dad have shown me you two have been living in a platonic enmity for the past several years. The only really loving relationship I've seen recently has been Uncle Jim and Aunt Sally, and their relationship is so open you can drive a tank through it."

Maggie laughed. "I suppose you're right. About Jim and Sally, I mean. And I suppose about Harry and me. We've not been the best role models for loving parents. Do you have any feelings for Evie?"

"Yeah, I like her as a person, and the sex has always been terrific. Almost as good as with you, but different somehow. I'm not sure how to explain it."

"Well, that's a start. A lot of successful marriages have been built on less. And a lot of marriages between two people who thought heir love would never end have wound up in divorce court ."

"So you think I should propose to her..."

"I think you should roll me over and fuck the bejeezus out of me so I can go make breakfast. Then you should go do some yard work or something to take your mind off it for a few hours. When you're done, you'll know what you want, and how to get it."

Part LV

It took Mike the better part of three hours to mow and weed the lawn and flower gardens. Partly because the service which they had hired to tend the place while they were gone had missed the last week, and partly because he was in no hurry and kept the riding mower's speed down to a fast walk. After that, it took him another hour and a half to clean and treat the pool. By then it was after three and time to start thinking about dinner.

He found Maggie in her office, still reviewing her e-mail inbox. "Hey, Mom, can I interrupt a second?"

"Of course, sweetheart. What is it?" she asked, looking up and taking off her reading glasses.

"Dinner. Anything special you want?"

She shook her head. "No. Whatever you put together will be fine. Even if it's just leftovers," she replied with a smile. "Have you found your answer yet?"

"I think so, but I won't know for sure until I talk to her again."

"Then you can stop worrying about it. I called Rita and told her she could pick up the file I brought home tomorrow. She'll be here about eleven-thirty. What time do you have to be at work?"

"Evie said between three-thirty and four. So I should leave here about a quarter after. Is there a reason for having her come before the weekend?" he asked, with a grin.

She replaced her glasses, and looking at him over the top of them, replied, "Perspective, dear, just perspective."

"Mike," the handwritten note said. "Forgot I had an appointment at the hairdresser's this AM. Should be home about 12:30. Apologize to Rita for me, and entertain her until I get home. Casual Nudity in force. Enjoy yourselves. Mom."

Mike had come downstairs, wondering why it was so quiet, and found the note taped to the coffee maker. First, he swore. It had taken him all of yesterday to settle the dilemma of his relationship with Evie, and now his mother was trying to introduce her secretary as a complicating factor. Rita was older than his mother, if only a few years, and attractive with that special foxy kind of attractiveness women develop in their forties; plus, she was the mother of his daughter, or so she claimed.

And then he laughed. He didn't know where Maggie had gone, but he was sure it wasn't to the hairdresser. She had left to leave him alone with Rita, who had all but publicly stated she wanted to ride his cock again the other day when they had stopped in at the office. He had to admit, the possibility was more than a little intriguing.

He started the coffee and scrambled himself some eggs. After cleaning up, he went up to shower. Keeping a towel wrapped around his waist, after showering he went to his father's office and began to type up the basics of the proposal he was going to show his father. He was about half done when the doorbell rang. He glanced at his watch. If it was Rita, she was a quarter of an hour early.

Making sure the towel was secure, he went to the door and looked through the sidelight, to check the identity of his guest. It was Rita. With a slight sense of apprehension, he opened the door and greeted her. "Good morning, Rita. Come on in."

Rita's eyes widened in surprise when she saw how Mike was dressed. "Am I too early? I'm sorry," she stammered, glancing at the towel.

"Too early? No. Why do you ask?"

"You're just out of the shower..."

Mike interrupted her. "Uhh, no. Didn't Mom alert you to our dress code. At home, except under some very unusual circumstances, we practice casual nudity, and expect our guests to join us. Turn around and I'll unzip your dress." He put his hands on her hips and turned her around. Before she was fully aware of what was happening, she felt her dress slide down and off her arms. Mike pushed it over her hips and let it pool around her feet.

Rita was shocked into immobility. She felt his hands on her back, tugging at her brassiere band, then sliding over her shoulders, pushing the straps down. "M...M...Mike," she was finally able to gasp out, "wh...wher...where's your mother?"

"She left a note saying she had forgotten she has an appointment with her hairdresser, and that I should entertain you until she returns, in an hour or so. She reminded me that our nudity rules were in effect today." He bent down and placed a kiss on Rita's shoulder, at that sensitive spot where it joins the neck, at the same time, slipping his hands into the waistband of her panties and pushing them down.

"Mike, I ...I... I can't... P...pl...please..."

"Please what, Rita," he asked, sliding one hand up to cup her left breast, while the other snaked down, through her untrimmed thatch, to seek out her slit. "What do you want, sweet Rita? Would you like a kiss here," he asked, pinching her nipple, "or here?" tapping her labia, "Hmmm, tell me,encantadora senora, que quieres?"

The short but voluptuous Latina spun in his arms and grabbed his head, pulling his face to hers for a passionate kiss. "Joderme, hijo de puta! And in case you 've forgotten your high school Spanish, Fuck me, you mother loving son of a bitch!" She pulled him back into the kiss and reached for his towel, shocked to find it already gone. She moaned and slid her hands down his abdomen, through his short curlies, to find his shaft, ready for use. "Yesssss," she hissed.

Mike lifted her, cradling her in his arms, and carried her to the den at the back of the house. There he laid her on the sofa and began to kiss her breasts, his right hand lightly caressing her lower abdomen. At first, she lay there, her body taut with apprehension, but with the kisses and caresses, she soon relaxed, and his attention began to have an effect.

She began to push her breasts into his mouth, and strained to force her lower body up against his hand. Feeling her begin to respond, he increased the pressure of his caresses and began to push his hand closer to her treasure. His hand soon covered her vulva, and his middle finger found its way into her inner lips, eliciting a loud moan and more forceful hip thrusts.

Mike recognized that Rita was ready and moved onto the couch between her thighs. He lifted her legs so her heels were over his shoulders and slid into her, burying his eight inches completely in her. Her eyes opened in surprise, almost immediately followed by a wide smile. She raised up on her elbows to look at their junction.

"Mmmm, I forgot how big you are," she said softly. "You fill me all the way."

Mike just grinned and began to slowly pump his hips, moving in and out of her at a fairly slow pace, but using all of his length. Soon, in spite of her cramped position, Rita began to thrust her hips at him. "Mas...mas," she urged him; "mas ahora...mas rapido...mas dura...[more...more now, faster, harder] unghhh...yessss uh uh uh unnnnghhhMadre di Dios.... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She fell back on to the couch, breathing hard, her eyes closed.

Mike bent forward, holding her legs against his chest. Giving her a light kiss on the lips, he worked his arms under her, pulling her to his chest. When he had her securely, he rocked back on his heels and crossed his legs under him, so he was sitting Indian style, with Rita's ass nest led in his lap. Her eyes opened in surprise.

"Ohmigod," she whispered. "I think you just went into me another two inches. It feels like you're right up against my stomach." She stopped to look around. "This feels good, and so intimate. Is there some way we can do it like this?"

With a slight grin, Mike began to lift his knees, first in tandem, then alternating them; he repeated that pattern until he saw Rita's eyes begin to glaze and her breathing became ragged. "Oh, god, Mike I'm going to...unh unh unh unh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh ohmigawwwwwwwooow owowowow owowo aahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhyesssssssss!"

She sat there, wrapped in Mike's arms, her head bent forward, between her legs, against his chest. "Oh, shit, kid; what did you do to me? And you haven't come yet, have you?" She looked up at her young lover, shaking her head. "Just lay me down and do it; don't worry about me. I'll probably come again anyway, but don't try to make me; just worry about you."

"Are you sure,bonita Rita? Would that make it good for you?"

With a smile which made her beautiful, Rita pulled his face through her legs to kiss him. "Te querido amigo,this has been the best since our daughter was conceived. Now, for me, come in me and make my day complete."

Gently, Mike laid her back on the couch and lowered himself to her chest, supporting his weight on his elbows and her lovely mounds. He began to pump into her slowly, and quickly increased his speed, pounding into her vulva. Even though he was concentrating on his own need, he was aware of the tightening of her legs around his hips, and the increased motion of her body.

He felt the tingle in the back of his knees which signaled the impending blast of semen into her quim and increased his speed and force. The tickle started up the back of his thighs, compelling him to move faster and at the same time making it impossible to do so. It seemed to take forever, but was really only a few seconds when the two tingles seemed to collide and explode in his sac, forcing his manseed out of their home into her orgasmic sheath, milking his shaft for everything it could deliver.

As he began to recover, he became aware that Rita was lying under him, gasping for breath. When he tried to lift himself from her, her arms tightened and held him in place. "Not yet, Miguel; hold me, please. I want to remember how you feel against me."

Mike tightened his arms around the Latina as she tightened her arms and legs, and her vagina. "Mia bonita Rita, thank you for today. I hope we can get together again, but if that's not possible, or something you want, I'll always remember our two days as something very special."

She pushed him up and away from her, dropping her legs, and signaling him he should pull out of her. With a smile she said, "You are even better for my ego than you were for mypunani, and you were very good for her. Thank you, dear friend. Can I call you that, my friend? I hope so. What time is it? Do I have time for a quick wash or shower?"

"It's just after noon, so you have plenty of time. Bathroom is at the top of the stairs right outside here. I'll get you a towel and wash cloth, dear friend," he answered with a smile, getting one in return. He stood up and offered his hand to help her up. She got to her feet slowly, groaning as her muscles resumed their normal position and function.

She stepped into the embrace he offered, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Much as I would love to try to repeat this morning, I'm afraid if we did, my marriage would not survive. Rinaldo is certain Miguela's blue eyes are a direct gift from his Anglo mother and watches over her like a hawk. As long as he is willing to continue to support us, I must stay with him. He is not a bad man, just a bit, how do they say–full of himself. But he will see that our daughter is safe.

"Perhaps, in another five years, if you are still willing to take on an old woman, we might try," she said, laughing, "but you will have to be careful of my brittle bones. Now, where is that shower?"

While Rita showered, Mike took the time to straighten the house and put together a quiche, using the leftovers from his cacciatore, and some biscuits. When Maggie got home, he and Rita were in the kitchen, laughing over pictures of their little girl. "She's adorable," he told the Latina. "You've done a good job with her."

"Hello, Rita," Maggie interrupted, startling the couple. "I'm sorry I wasn't here when you arrived. I hope Mike has kept you entertained." She walked into the kitchen, showing off the results of her exercise regimen.

"Oh, yes, Maggie. Miguel has done a very good job of... entertaining me. Almost enough to make me want to take him home, but Rinaldo, he wouldn't understand," Rita answered with a wide grin.

Maggie laughed. "I guess that means I'll have to continue to put up with him. Mmmm, Michael, something smells delicious. What are we having for lunch?" Over lunch, Rita shared her pictures of Miguela with Maggie while Mike contemplated the circumstances which led to his daughter's grandmother being younger than her mother.

Part LVI

Mike was zipping up Rita's dress when the phone rang. Maggie answered it. "It's Evie for you, Mike. Can you take it, or will you call her back?"

Rita turned and gave him a light kiss. "Adios, mi querido amigo.Go talk to the young woman. Your new boss, no? Don't keep her waiting." She turned to Maggie, waiting in the kitchen door. "He'll be right there, Maggie." Turning back to Mike, she smiled. "Thank you for today. I, too, will always remember this as a very special day." She reached up and kissed him lightly on the lips, then turned to the door. Mike opened it for her and watched her walk to her car.

With a heavy sigh, he turned and walked to the kitchen and Evie on the phone. "Hey, boss, what's up?"

"I'm sorry to interrupt your day, Mike, but can you come in right away. One of our line cooks called in; they were involved in an accident on the way to work."

"Sure, soon as I get dressed. Be there in a half hour or so."

"Thank you; you're a life saver."

Thirty-five minutes after hanging up, Mike walked into the bar. Evie showed him to the employee locker room, gave him a uniform and warned him the waitresses and other line cook, a young woman, also used the locker room; she then pointed him to the employees' men's room.

By the time he got to the kitchen,, evening prep was well under way. Bert gave him a quick overview of the serving process. Orders came in to the chief cook, who alerted the line cooks as to the main protein. Line cooks served up the meat and passed it on to the chief cook who checked it for quality and finished dressing the plate. Waiters and waitresses served up the soup and salad.

In the kitchen, he was assigned to the fish/poultry station, and told he was also responsible for keeping up the salad supplies and desserts. He checked the menu to see what the fish was, and did a quick inventory of the ingredients he would need.

Next he checked on the chicken. The only sauce he would need was the sauce for the cacciatore. He gave it a quick taste and nearly spit it out. He went to the pantry and pulled some herbs and spices to add to the sauce. When Bert, the chief cook he was replacing the next night, asked what he was doing, he explained the sauce needed some seasoning.

"I was told not to change anything when I started here five years ago," Bert said, "so leave it be."

"I was told I could do what I had to," Mike replied, "to improve the food. Wouldn't you prefer to have the customers remember your last night as a pleasant one?"

"Okay, it's your ass, hotshot. Go ahead. You were warned."

In spite of Bert's 'warning', the rest of the night went smoothly. By the time ten o'clock came around, Mike was ready call it a day. Another hour for clean up, and he was ready to leave. In the locker room, as they changed into street clothes, Bert spoke first. "You did good tonight. Evie said this was your first job as a cook, but you know your way around the kitchen. Where else 'd you work?"

Mike smiled. "Thanks. Evie was right. Other than the usual jobs kids get, this is my first real job. I just graduated from the Chef's Institute in Boston."

"I'll be damned. No friggin' wonder. About the sauce. Kind of a tradition here. Cooks' first nights, we throw them a curve by messing up the cach sauce. Usually, they try to start over from scratch. You're the first one since I been here who tried to fix it. 'N since none came back, you must 'av' fixed it good. It was good meeting you, Mike. Good luck." And with that, he was out the door and gone.