Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love John. He's my husband, the father of my children, the love of my life. Tanya could never replace him. But he doesn't use me the way she does. He doesn't treat me the way she does. He doesn't fuck me the way she does.

The rhythm stopped again, that cock hilting. A dangerous throb ran along it, interrupting her thoughts, the promise of a bellyful of semen making her cunt clutch.

Heated spurts followed seconds later. Tanya groaned as she dumped a fresh load straight down the housewife's throat. Pam gurgled happily, the slick rushes flowing into her stomach, a pleasant warmth settling there, her reward for such devoted service. The hands on her head did not let up, keeping her gullet impaled, her chin smushed against those balls, her nose pressed into those abs.

Right after the last spurt was sent down her throat, the shemale drew her hips back.

Once that shaft was out in the open, those hands moved off Pam's head, and she leaned forward to rub her face against that meatiness. Even as it softened, she paid heartfelt homage, letting the mix of bodily fluids there smear across her skin, taking deep breaths to appreciate that exquisite musk.

Tanya chuckled, her lustfulness dissipating, her hands stroking at the housewife's hair.

Those ebony sacks waited below, so Pam turned her attention there, sucking them into her mouth.

Tanya let her indulge for a little while, stroking affectionately at her hair. Breathless slurping filled the shower stall from the housewife's obeisance.

But the shemale finally tugged her off her prizes and helped her to her feet.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Tanya said, easing her under the water.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"We should get in a little after six."

"Okay. I'll be waiting. Katie will want to come along, and if I offer dinner, I'm sure Danny will come too."

"Alright, sounds good. Want to talk to Tanya?"

"Sure."

Pam handed the phone over.

"Hey, John, what's up?"

The housewife turned her attention back to her breakfast.

"Of course. You know your wife. She's a submissive little whore."

The casual comment made her blush. She glanced around, but no one was close enough to have heard it.

"Oh, you know we will."

The conversation intrigued her, but she tried not to listen, wanting to let her husband and her owner have their own relationship without her involvement.

"Yeah, definitely. I'm sure you'll hear all about it."

She bit her lip, nevertheless easily imagining what they were discussing.

"She's asleep right now. But when we go back up to the room, we'll have a little more fun."

The food was good enough, as hotel breakfasts went, but the thought of what would happen when they returned to their room was more interesting. She let her mind wander a bit, wondering what Tanya had in store for the rest of their last morning together.

Until the summer.

They had discussed summer plans during the week, to see who might visit who, and although nothing specific had been worked out, Pam was confident plans would be set soon enough.

She visited me last summer. Maybe I'll return the favor.

"Oh yeah, she's a keeper. Needs maybe a bit more training, I think. But she's a keeper. No doubt about it."

Pam bit her lip again, thinking now of Alex, who was back in the room, likely still asleep. The younger woman, who had become a surrogate daughter to her and John, had come along with her for this week, lured by the promise of officially meeting Tanya and spending more time with the shemale. Not only had the two of them hit it off, but Tanya had quickly offered Alex the chance to become one of her sluts. The younger woman had jumped at the chance, and had spent the rest of the week serving Tanya alongside Pam.

I'm sure Tanya would have fucked her a lot anyway. But she saw a chance to make it more official, and she took it.

"Alright. Yeah, we'll talk soon. See you, John. I'll put the whore back on."

Pam blushed hotter as the shemale handed the phone back.

"How wet are you from listening to our conversation?" John asked.

"Very," she murmured, the blush turning into a body-wide heat.

"I figured. I'll see you later. Love you."

"Love you too."

She hung up the phone.

"Finish your breakfast so we can go back upstairs," Tanya said. "We don't have too much time left together. I want to make it count."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To neither woman's surprise, Alex was still asleep when they returned to the room.

"Time to get up, honey," the housewife told her.

There was no answer from the lump under the blanket.

"Time to get up," she repeated, louder this time, tapping the lump on the shoulder.

The lump shifted slightly, letting out a bleary grunt, but did not react further.

Tanya rolled her eyes in bemusement and aggressively shook the lump.

An offended grunt came next, and then a shroud of messy black hair popped into view. Pam swept the hair aside gently, revealing that round face, those heavy-lidded eyes blinking away the remnants of slumber. Streaks of dried semen clung here and there, and she clambered onto the bed to kiss them away. Alex whipped the blanket off her, revealing that luscious figure, happy to indulge in whorishness even freshly awakened. Her hands found Pam and groped her breasts through her shirt. The housewife purred, lapping at her surrogate daughter's face, collecting another mouthful of their owner's spent load.

Aside from restless squirming and lazy stretching, Alex stayed mostly still, letting Pam gather up more of that sticky seed.

"Where's Laura?" she asked the shemale after a few seconds.

"She left."

"Aww. How long ago?"

"A little while."

"She said to say goodbye to you for her," Pam told her in between licks.

Alex cooed, glancing over to Tanya.

"Did you fuck her again before she left?"

"What do you think?"

The answer was enough for Alex, who cooed again.

"Are you going to see her again?"

"Yeah. We'll probably meet up during the week."

"Oh, that's great! Are you going to fuck her again?"

"What do you think?"

Alex giggled.

"I hope you do."

After another giggle, she turned back to the housewife. Pam had been steadily cleaning her face through that short conversation and was mostly finished with that self-appointed task. But now, Alex's neediness surfaced, so she kissed the housewife.

Always obliging, Pam let that eager tongue slide into her mouth, breathlessly making out with her surrogate daughter.

And then a hand wound into her hair from behind. She mewled into the kiss, knowing what would come next, expecting and wanting to be handled assertively.

Tanya yanked her head back, bringing her away from Alex, right into the path of the shemale's stern gaze.

"Get her ass ready for me."

Alex squealed excitedly, and shimmied into the expected position, arranging herself on her hands and knees.

With a soft laugh, Tanya let go of Pam so she could approach Alex. That round rump wiggled restlessly, that dark hair fluttering as the younger woman peeked over her shoulder, biting her lip in anticipation.

Pam took hold of those ass cheeks and spread them to reveal the crinkled hole nestled there.

A groan rang loud in the room when her tongue landed there. She swiped it up and down, quickly leaving the area dripping with saliva. Alex pushed her hips back, and the housewife again obliged, shoving her tongue through the twitching asshole. Another groan came from that intrusion. Pam clutched at those ass cheeks, sending her tongue deeper, wriggling it deftly, feeling a shudder run over that voluptuous figure.

The taste was as always exquisite, and she began to anally tongue-fuck her surrogate daughter.

As she delved deeper into those warm innards, her own pleasure rose, purely from the delight of the act. Her panties were already drenched, her nipples straining against her shirt. But she ignored her own pleasure for now, focusing on the task at hand.

Soon, that task was deemed complete by Tanya, who took another assertive grip of her hair, and hauled her away from Alex. As she was dismissively set aside, she caught sight of Tanya, her lower half naked, that magnificent shaft hard and raring, gleaming with lubrication.

"Spread your cheeks," the shemale told Alex.

Obedience was immediate, the younger woman letting her head slump down against the bed, her cheek pressed to the sheets.

Pam sat on the side of the bed, afforded a perfect view of the action, watching the head of that length nudge against the vulnerable asshole. Those thick inches looked so formidable, waiting to plunge through it and stretch it out.

A bit of pressure forced it open, the head popping inside. Alex whimpered, her fingers squeezing at her ass cheeks as her hands kept them spread. The shemale kept one hand wrapped around the base of her length, the other reaching down to grab at Alex's shoulder.

The leverage helped her put more pressure on that asshole. Her hips pushed, sending more inches through, forcing it to yield further. Alex whimpered again, her cheeks flushed, her eyes wide. The shemale kept up the pressure, cramming more inches into her.

When the halfway mark of full insertion was reached, Tanya let go of her length, and took hold of Alex's other shoulder.

The bed shifted as she rose into a crouch over the younger woman.

Those hips drew back. Pam watched, a hand dawdling at the waistband of her leggings.

The first thrust made Alex cry out. After a few more, she was unable to muster much more than weak grunts, even as she managed to keep her ass up. Her hands slipped off those fleshy cheeks, landing on the bed and mindlessly collecting fistfuls of the sheets.

Tanya paused with her shaft buried in that asshole.

"I'm going to miss this fat ass," she sighed.

With the thrusts paused, the younger woman was able to speak up.

"I'm going to miss this dick...I'm going to miss you pounding the shit out of me..."

The shemale chuckled, while Pam beamed at the heartfelt adoration.

"Don't worry," Tanya purred, one of her hands gathering a fistful of Alex's hair.

The younger woman let out a whorish moan as the shemale tugged her head back.

"We still have some time left together."

Those hips drew back, revealing a few inches of that majestic shaft. Pam licked her lips, her fingers teasing just underneath the waistband of her leggings.

Once again, the following thrusts stole Alex's breath, forcing out little bleats from her. The incessant impacts jarred her curves, her breasts jiggling, her ass cheeks bouncing, her thighs rippling. Tanya tugged back at her hair every so often, each time drawing a whorish moan out amid those bleats. Husky growls came from the shemale, meanwhile, as she used the leverage of her grip on the younger woman's shoulder to drive her hips down against that generous figure. The whack of her testicles into those folds rang loud, little bursts of juice misting out from each collision. Pam finally let her hand slide into her leggings and then her panties.

Alex did her best to keep her lower half upright, but in the face of that ferocity, her best was not enough. Her legs shook from the effort, and then a few seconds later, gave out, putting her flat on her stomach.

The shemale took the change of position in stride, barely missing a beat, her hips crashing into the younger woman. The new position meant that Alex was repeatedly pinned to the bed by those thrusts, trapped underneath their vigor.

Pam sent a few fingers through her slit, her arousal spiking higher from the debauchery in front of her. The shemale hammered mercilessly into the younger woman. All Alex did was take it, gasping and trembling, her hands pulling at the sheets. The clap of their bodies colliding was inescapably loud in the room, a lewd metronome.

"That's a good slut," the shemale drawled, tugging at that fistful of hair, "take my cock, just like that..."

Alex mewled back, the pitiful sound making Pam shudder.

The housewife felt her pleasure spike dangerously high, so she slipped her fingers from her sex, not wanting to climax yet. With her eyes squarely on the nearby debauchery, she sucked at her cream-coated fingers, enjoying her own flavor.

The shemale's demanding pace stopped suddenly.

Alex groaned, Tanya settled atop her, buried to the base.

The shemale tugged back again at that fistful of hair and leaned over to kiss her new slut.

The rougher depravity had paused, and now owner and owned indulged in more affectionate contact, making out languidly.

Pam scooched closer to get a better look at where that shaft was stretching out that asshole. The thrilling tableau brought to mind all the times she had felt every one of those inches crammed into her guts. Those balls drew her attention next, her tongue peeking out to run over her lips at the thought of the sea of semen sloshing inside the sacks. And just below them was Alex's mound, the pink awash with glistening cream.

"While you're back there," Tanya spoke up, "why don't you get your mouth where it belongs?"

Without hesitation, she locked her lips around those testicles, slurping breathlessly, quivering at their inimitable flavor. Alex's nectar had started to smear over them, adding another layer to that flavor.

As she sucked at the sacks, she listened to Tanya and Alex making out, quickly sliding her hand back into her panties.

"And why don't you get a few fingers in her pussy?" the shemale suggested.

Pam sent three through that slit.

"How's it feel, babe?" the shemale asked Alex. "My cock in your belly and your mom's fingers in your pussy. How's it feel?"

"Mm...so good...so fucking good..."

Tanya chuckled.

"Yeah, thought you'd like it."

Pam crooked her fingers inside Alex's channel, at the same time slurping at Tanya's testicles, dribbles of her saliva trickling past her lips to stain her chin and those balls. Her hand worked steadily inside her panties.

The subtle smack of lips returned further up on the bed. Pam kept up her triple duty, which became double duty when her pleasure rose dangerously high again and she removed her hand from her panties. That hand was only left idle for a few seconds, before she let it roam over Alex's backside, squeezing at the ripe cheeks.

As Pam carried on, she kept listening closely to the continued sounds from further up on the bed. Evidence of Tanya and Alex's nascent relationship was always wonderful, whether she could see it or only hear it.

A coo came from Alex then, clear and unmuffled. Pam found herself picturing the shemale possessively claiming a mouthful of her neck. Unsurprisingly, a sucking sound reached her ears a few seconds later. Pam was quick to picture the scene again, this time the younger woman tilting her head to the side to offer up more flesh for their owner to mark. That imagined scene sent a shudder over the housewife, her fingers returning to her panties. She masturbated idly, slobbering all over her musky mouthfuls, fingering her surrogate daughter, contributing to the debauchery.

The sucking sound stopped.

"Hey Pam," Tanya called back to her, "why don't we try to make her squirt again?"

The shemale started to pull her hips back. Pam let those testicles drop from her mouth, fixing her eyes on that shaft to watch more and more of it appear.

It slipped halfway out, and then drove right back to the base, a sharp cry tumbling from Alex.

The shemale added a bit more effort to the already demanding pace, vigorously pumping her hips. Pam bit her lip at that strength on display and removed her hand from her panties to grab at one of those ass cheeks again, using it to anchor herself to the younger woman so she could better match the shemale's rhythm with her fingers.

Alex cried out again.

"I really hope you can squirt like your mom," Tanya said. "Because if you can, I'm going to make you do it all over her face..."

Both her sluts moaned at the promise.

"And not just once. As many times as it takes to leave her face completely covered."

Both her sluts moaned again.

That shaft plunged relentlessly through that asshole, those balls whacking against those drenched folds. The beautiful vista was framed by Tanya's powerful thighs, and Alex's lush lower half, the muscles of the former driving down against the soft flesh of the latter, sending ripples all over that luxurious swath. Pam sped her fingers up, delighting in the lewd squelching of their movements.

"Come on, whore," Tanya urged, "squirt for me, come on..."

Alex bucked wildly but otherwise took the onslaught of stimulation.

But that onslaught did not have its intended effect, as even when she succumbed to a harsh ecstasy, no gushes of cream burst from her cunt. The trickles that appeared instead were no less appreciated by Pam, who greedily lapped them up.

"Let's give her another chance," Tanya said.

She had stopped thrusting to let the younger woman weather her orgasm, but now she returned to the previous pace. Pam followed her lead, frigging her fingers again. A whimper came from Alex, but she offered no struggle or meaningful complaint.

Once again, the combined effort did not make her squirt. Her warbling cries were strained, evidencing the strength of her climax, but there were no gushes of cream this time either.

As the orgasm turned into afterglow, Pam slipped her fingers out, and sucked at them, savoring the sweetness of those juices. That pace had again stopped, so that length was unmoving, but still buried to the base inside Alex.

"I'm sorry, Tanya," the younger woman mewled, "I tried to, I wanted to, I'm sorry..."

"Oh, babe, you don't have to apologize," Tanya purred, "it's not your fault."

Her hips drew back. Pam watched intently, fixing an adoring gaze on that ebony meat. The head popped out, giving her a good look at the stretched asshole, the ring of muscle clenching weakly, thoroughly torn open.

Tanya slipped off the bed and padded to the desk, where she scooped up the bottle of lube there. With a smirk, she came over to the housewife, and handed the bottle over.

"Give me a bit more."

Pam quickly set to work, squirting a large dollop onto her hand, and taking hold of that length. It was so warm against her palm, making her quiver, her eyes flitting up to the shemale and receiving an expectant look.

"Get to it."

A slick sound followed her hand as she stroked up and down. Her own arousal mounted, but she did not stray from her appointed task, not even to touch herself with her other hand. Her thighs rubbed together, her channel clutching, her body expecting to receive its fair share of subjugation. There was no helping that reaction, nor the burgeoning neediness that followed. Although she was aware that her current role in the proceedings was simply to assist Tanya, her body was operating on a baser, more instinctual level, that neediness triggered by the vitality thrumming against her palm. But her submissiveness was so strong and ingrained that her neediness was no match. She kept stroking along that shaft, staring dreamily at it, occasionally licking her lips, but otherwise focusing on her task.

"That should be good," the shemale finally told her.

Pam handed the bottle of lube back.

The shemale took it, and tossed it onto the bed, out of the way but close by.

"We'll be needing it again soon enough."

Pam nodded, scooching back a bit to let the shemale clamber onto the bed.

But Tanya crooked a finger to beckon her closer, so she scurried forward until she was on the edge of the bed.

"Give it a kiss," the shemale drawled, gesturing down to her cock.

Pam leaned forward, smiling at her, and put a heartfelt smooch onto its tip.