Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands grabbed at her head, and the shemale unceremoniously sent that cock down her throat. She squealed, caught off guard, and then gagged wetly as it filled her gullet, her hand immediately shoving into her panties.

"Good whore..."

Alex had stayed still and silent while Pam had relubricated that cock, but now, she started to whine. Even with that neediness, however, she did not move.

Earlier in the week, she would have come over here to involve herself. But maybe she's learned now that it doesn't matter what she wants.

Those whines continued, but the shemale only smirked down at the housewife, staying lodged in her throat. Another gag came out around that throbbing slab.

"Mm, yeah, that's perfect...choke on it..."

The housewife gazed up at the shemale, swirling her tongue over that shaft, tasting the subtle piquancy of Alex's insides. Her fingers crooked into her channel.

Tears brimmed at her eyes, the air in her lungs dissipating. Even when her head began to swim, she did not struggle, or even move much, only masturbating steadily.

Tanya pulled out, and after a few cock-slaps onto her face, moved towards Alex. Pam took the cock-slaps in stride, and then watched the shemale approach the younger woman, who kept whining as she sensed that approach. The next whine turned into a moan when the shemale turned her over. The front of her voluptuous figure was revealed, her heavy breasts settling on her chest, her thick thighs trembling.

"Mm, I'm going to miss these too," the shemale said, reaching out to sink her fingers into those luscious breasts.

Alex giggled, her neediness soothed, a smile erupting on her face.

"Don't worry, I'll send you lots of pictures of them."

"Of course you will. It's part of being my slut. Pam sends me lots of pictures. But it's not the same. Nothing like having them in my hands."

Tanya squeezed possessively, drawing a groan from the younger woman, her pleasure bleeding into slight discomfort. That smile did not waver, however, as she was perfectly happy to be at the shemale's mercy.

"Well then," Alex murmured breathlessly, "I'll have to visit you soon. Or you'll have to visit me."

"Pam and I have talked about it. But nothing's set yet."

The younger woman glanced over at Pam, her face lighting up with excitement.

"I'll let you know as soon as we figure it out," the housewife told her.

"I can't wait!" she squealed.

A moan followed the squeal as the shemale began to kiss all over her breasts.

Pam had stopped masturbating during the brief conversation, but she started her fingers back up, watching the shemale enjoy those lush mounds. More moans spilled from Alex, her abundant figure squirming. Those assertive fingers were still dimpling her breasts, but that warm mouth offset the slight discomfort. Tanya purred, capturing a nipple between her lips, sucking at the stiff bud.

The first meeting between the shemale and the younger woman had taken place the previous summer, when Tanya had visited Pam. The duo had stopped into a seedy bar on the way home from the airport and had snuck into the alleyway behind the bar for some stealthy debauchery. Alex, who had been bartending, had spied on them until the shemale had spotted her and pulled her into the mix. It had been a brief first meeting, and although Pam had run into Alex months later and built up a close relationship with her, the shemale had not seen her again until Sunday night.

The two women had hit it off, as friends and lovers, bonding as well as sharing plenty of lustfulness. Definite attraction and affection had sprung up between them, and both were evident now. Tanya took her sweet time enjoying those heavy breasts, her mouth kissing and nipping all over their generous expanse, her hands alternating between squeezing and caressing. Alex cooed, her fingers twining into Tanya's hair, her back arching to press those mounds up towards that mouth.

The shemale finally reared up, leaving those breasts, and grabbed Alex's legs. Using that firm grip, she pushed them towards Alex's chest, the younger woman still cooing as her lower half was brought up off the bed. Her pussy and asshole were left vulnerable, the latter still stretched out, so it took little effort for the shemale to ease back to the base inside it. Alex shuddered, readjusting to the sensation of anal impalement.

The shemale let her head fall back, shuddering too, from the complementary sensation of that snug embrace wrapped around her.

"Ah yeah, there we go...right back in your ass..."

Her hips drew back.

A few thrusts later, Pam slipped her hand from her panties, her pleasure again rising dangerously high thanks to the sight of such vigorous desire unleashed on her surrogate daughter. The shemale pumped deep into the younger woman, setting her ample curves to an enticing jiggling, the slap of flesh-on-flesh ringing loud.

"Mm, that's good, take it just like that..."

Not only had the two women become fast friends and lovers, but the dynamic of their relationship had seemingly become more natural, much like the dynamic between Pam and Tanya. Tanya dominated easily, controlling the younger woman with ease, while Alex submitted instinctively, by now understanding her place.

So, when the shemale let go of her legs, and tilted her lower half up, she simply went with the flow.

The shemale kept tilting her lower half, until it stuck up in the air, her weight balanced on her shoulders and arms, her legs bent back over her head. Her legs were then wrenched upwards by Tanya, aimed towards the ceiling. This new and obviously uncomfortable position did not affect her docility in the slightest.

The position looked awkward for the shemale as well, since she was squatting over Alex, but she easily restarted the demanding pace. Her thighs and calves rippled as she drove down into the younger woman, her cock drubbing into those bowels. Even when she switched it up slightly, stepping over Alex's thigh so their bodies formed an X, it was a smooth and practiced maneuver, as if she had done that exact same thing many times before. The demanding pace barely flagged, and in fact grew more demanding a few seconds later as she put more energy into the insistent sodomy. The way their bodies were arranged also meant that her weight came down directly against Alex, pressing her head and shoulders into the mattress with every thrust. Even with the added discomfort, Alex only whimpered, offering no meaningful complaint.

Pam watched from nearby, her fingers returning to her sex. The passion on Tanya's face made her quiver even though it was not directed at her. Her eyes were torn between that passion and that thickness rutting into that asshole. Both were incredibly alluring, so eventually, her eyes resigned themselves to flitting back and forth from one to the other, constantly switching their focus.

Despite the awkward position, there was plenty of pleasure for Alex. A climax quickly washed over her, her pitiful whimpers spiking into a strained cry.

As her ecstasy bled into afterglow, Tanya rearranged herself again above the younger woman, so their bodies still formed an X but faced in opposite directions. The change was again smooth and effortless, the rough rhythm only stopping for a few seconds. Once the shemale was settled back in, she lifted her hips, and resumed the demanding pace, pounding her hips down against the younger woman.

"So," she began, "you want to be my slut?"

The younger woman groaned wordlessly.

The rhythm stopped.

"Do you want to be my slut?" Tanya repeated.

"I...thought...I already was..." Alex managed to croak.

"Well, this week was like an audition. To see if you could cut it. You need to remember who's in charge, and that what you want doesn't really matter with me, but I'd say your audition went well. What do you think?"

"I want to be your slut," came the immediate answer. "Please..."

"It won't be like this week. Not when we're apart."

"I don't care...please...I just want to be yours."

"When we're apart," Tanya continued, "you can pretty much do what you want, fuck who you want, wear what you want. But I might call you...actually, I will call you. Sometimes just to chat, but other times, I might tell you you're not allowed to touch yourself for the next three days. What would you do?"

"Not touch myself for three days."

"Really? I seem to remember you disobeying me earlier in the week. A few times, in fact."

"You're in charge," Alex mewled. "So, I would do whatever you say. I know now...it doesn't matter what I want...please...I want to be your slut...let me be your slut..."

"Don't worry, babe, you are, I'm just laying out what it'll be like. Of course, when we're together, it'll be like this week. Got it?"

"Yes, Tanya, yes..."

"Good."

The demanding pace started right back up.

Pam watched intently, alternating between masturbating, and keeping her hand on her knee. Tanya was facing her way thanks to the previous shift in position, so her attention was reciprocated, a sultry smile across those regal features, amusement appearing every time she stopped masturbating.

"You know you can cum," Tanya told her at one such instance, "right?"

Pam nodded.

"So, why don't you?"

A smirk replaced the sultry smile.

She knows why. She just wants to hear me say it.

"I want the next time I cum to be with you inside me."

"What if I don't fuck you before you leave?"

A look of disappointment burst over her face before she could stop it. Although she would defer to the shemale's desires, it would seem wrong to not have one last bout of passion with her owner.

The look she had been unable to quell made Tanya laugh.

"I guess even you have your limits."

Pam shook her head.

"If you don't want to fuck me before we leave, that's your right. I wouldn't like it, but that doesn't matter. Whatever you say, goes."

Tanya laughed again, this time incredulously.

"Look at that! You wouldn't even beg for it? It's just 'whatever you say, goes'?"

"I'd probably beg for it," Pam said, blushing. "But I know it's not up to me. It doesn't matter how badly I might want it. You own me, so you can use me or not."

"Such a perfect little slut. You really know your place."

Pam nodded, her blush burning hotter.

"Don't worry," the shemale purred. "There's no way I'd let you leave without fucking you."

Whew...although I didn't really think you would...

Tanya turned her attention back to Alex. Her thrusts had not stopped during their conversation, her cock screwing ruthlessly through that asshole.

"Whose ass is this?" she asked, taking a hand off one of those calves to land a slap on one of those jiggling ass cheeks.

"...yours," Alex answered after a few seconds of struggling to speak.

"Mine, huh?"

"Yes...yours...you own it...you own me..."

Her voice was strained, those words halting, interspersed with gasps and grunts.

"And you won't forget that when you go home and I'm not using it every day?"

"No...I won't...I swear, Tanya..."

"Good. Pam, go into my suitcase and grab the bag from Tryst."

A rush of excitement burst over the housewife.

She had visited Tryst the day before with Alex to buy lingerie for her so she could join the housewife in dressing up for Tanya. The shop was also partly to blame for the night of passion Pam had shared with the shemale last year. The two of them had visited it that evening, and she had bought lingerie to wear for her husband. Back in the shemale's room, while they had been hanging out as had been the norm through the week, she had modeled the lingerie for Tanya, at that point unaware of either her cock or her dominant attitude. Modeling the new lingerie had led directly to them having sex.

I mean, I'm more to blame than Tryst. If I hadn't bought the lingerie, I'm sure it would've happened some other way.

"Take out what's in the bag," the shemale said, her casual tone of voice contrasting with the steady viciousness of her thrusts down into the younger woman.

Pam pulled out a butt plug.

"Show it to her."

Her excitement surged as she padded back to the bed.

I think I know what Tanya has planned.

The earlier change in position had deprived her of a view of Alex's face, but she had not minded, happy with the view she had.

Now, however, she took a few seconds to drink in the strained euphoria all over that cherubic face, before brandishing the butt plug.

"What...is...it?" Alex managed to ask.

"A butt plug," she answered simply.

"I'm going to send you home with a present," the shemale drawled. "First, I'll blow my load in your ass, and then Pam will put it inside you so you can carry my load home."

Alex cooed whorishly, her tongue licking over her lips, her eyes widening.

"That's...such...a naughty...idea..."

"I did that last year," Pam told her. "Took her load home in my belly. I loved it."

Alex cooed again. The housewife peered closer at her face, taking in the signs of exertion there, the ruddiness of her skin, the sweat sticking her hair to her forehead, the vein standing out underneath those dark tresses. Soft bleats spilled from her at each thrust, slight winces occasionally accompanying them.

An extra-hard thrust turned what would have been the next bleat into a warbling cry, and then the pace stopped. At the shemale's exultant sigh, Pam hurried around to watch the ecstasy unfurl over her face.

"Ooh, yes," Alex murmured. "Give me that load...fill me up, fucking fill me up ..."

Her owner's ecstasy made Pam slide her hand back into her panties. The shemale tilted her head back, a wave of pure bliss washing over her.

"Yes, mm, yes," Alex kept babbling, "so good...so warm..."

The mindless babbling made Pam smile, even as her attention was mainly on Tanya, watching that ecstasy turn into afterglow.

"Go get a pair of her panties," the shemale directed her.

Pam moved quickly, not wanting any of that creamy semen to leak from Alex.

When she returned to the bed, the shemale finally moved off the younger woman, that cock coming into view, those ebony inches gleaming dully with an accumulated sheen of bodily fluids. The moment the head popped out, the housewife pounced, swiftly replacing the meaty flesh with cool plastic. Alex groaned, still in that awkward position, Tanya holding firmly to her calves, making sure her lower half stayed upright to keep that load inside her. Once the plug was inserted, the shemale stepped back over her, and started to let her lower half down gently.

"Keep it inside you," Pam told Alex.

The younger woman nodded, her sweat-dappled brow furrowing in concentration. When she was flat on her back, Pam handed over the panties, and she put them on, squirming as they slipped into place, sealing the plug inside her.

"Mm, feels weird," she giggled, rising onto her knees.

"It'll take some time to get comfortable," Pam advised.

The shemale sidled up behind Alex, a mewl coming from the younger woman when she felt those arms wrap around her. She nuzzled back into that embrace, her hips wiggling slightly, and then she quivered, a blush rising on her cheeks.

"Did it shift?" Pam asked her knowingly.

She nodded.

"That'll happen a lot."

"I'll just have to get used to it, I guess."

"You will," Tanya told her. "Remember when I said I'd call you?"

"Mm-hm..."

"Well, sometimes, I'll tell you to put in the butt plug for a few hours. Or the day."

"What else are you going to tell me to do?"

Tanya laughed at the shamelessly excited look on the younger woman's face.

"You'll have to wait to find out. I'm not going to warn you ahead of time."

"Okay."

She moved then, extricating herself from that embrace, and leaned down over that softened cock. Thanks to being fresh from sleep, she was still energetic even right after such demanding usage, lapping along that cock, eagerly cleaning it. Pam beamed, delighted by that dedication and devotion.

"Such a good little whore," Tanya purred, stroking at Alex's hair.

The praise made the younger woman coo, her thighs rubbing together, another quiver running over her.

"Pam," Tanya said then. "Take off your clothes."

She was quickly naked, her clothes left in a heap on the floor. Desire sprung to life in the shemale's eyes. That heated gaze raked over her, sending a shudder down her spine, and she sat back, spreading her legs to show off her slick sex.

"Touch yourself," came the next command.

She sent three fingers as deep as they could reach. As she was already quite aroused, her pleasure began to rise right away; having her owner watch her intently helped push it higher. That heated gaze roamed all over, sometimes focusing on her folds, the slit clutching at her fingers, sometimes on her breasts, the pert mounds jiggling to her movements, sometimes on her face, cataloguing the expressions that played over it. Although no attention was now paid to Alex, she did not stop lapping at that softened shaft, her dedication and devotion completely unaffected.

Ecstasy beckoned soon. Her fingers sped up.

"Are you close?" Tanya asked coolly.

"Mm-hmm..."

"Are you going to stop? Since I'm not inside you?"

Pam bit her lip.

"That depends..."

"On what?"

"On what you want."

"What about what you want? I thought you didn't want to cum until the next time I'm inside you."

"It doesn't matter what I want...the only thing that matters is what you want..."

Tanya nodded in approval.

"Good."

Pam bit her lip again.

"So, what do you want, Tanya?"

"I want you to cum."

"Then I won't stop..."

"Good. Do it, whore, come on, cream all over your fingers..."

The tone was still calm and casual, but the lust in that gaze was intense, helping send her into ecstasy.

"Come on, do it, come on..."

She nodded weakly, not stopping her fingers, teetering at the precipice of orgasm.

Ecstasy struck seconds later.

She squealed and trembled, the shemale watching intently, those hazel eyes showing off a storm of desire somehow held in check for the moment.

The orgasm ran its course, bleeding into afterglow, the last vestiges of ecstasy still potent. Her cunt twitched idly, and she slipped her fingers from it, the slim digits dripping with her juices.

"I want to taste your cream," Tanya told her.

Pam hurried over, the juices dribbling down her fingers. The shemale took her hand, bringing it to her lips to suck at a finger. The taste drew a groan from her, and she moved from finger to finger, slurping the sticky cream off each one.

"Mm, you taste delicious," she commented, kissing at the housewife's palm in search of more.

Pam blushed at that enthusiasm.

"Touch yourself again," Tanya commanded next, letting go of her hand.

The shemale was thirsty for those juices. After she savored them again following the next orgasm, she ordered Pam to touch herself twice more, and cleaned each coating of cream off her fingers. Alex carried on with her task, which had become indulgent debauchery, that shaft clean by now, her tongue running lazily over it. Every so often, a curious glance was sent over her shoulder so she could catch a glimpse of her surrogate mother masturbating.

Finally, after lapping up the fourth and final coating of cream off Pam's fingers, Tanya brought Alex off her cock.

"Get her ass ready for me," she ordered, nodding to the housewife.

Alex practically tackled Pam down onto the bed before she could react. The unbridled exuberance made her laugh, and she let the younger woman turn her over onto her stomach, that mouth landing on her lower back and kissing its way down. Eager hands joined the effort, spreading her ass cheeks. That tongue landed on her asshole, licking with a gleeful fervor.

The shemale padded over to the desk and scooped up her phone. The movement drew Pam's attention, her eyes trailing over that figure, a firm musculature mixed with lush curvature, those large breasts hidden by her shirt but that formidable shaft on full display. Her attention went unacknowledged, as the shemale focused on her phone, but it did not matter to her. She was perfectly happy to lie there, gazing at Tanya, feeling that tongue work.