Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, there we go," the shemale sighed.

Pam whimpered, her belly clenching fitfully around that shaft.

A sharp slap came down on her ass, making her squeal, the impact harsher since her bowels were packed full of meat. More slaps followed, the shemale enthusiastically abusing those pert cheeks, Pam shuddering from the impacts against her cock-stuffed ass.

The slaps stopped, and the shemale caressed instead at the reddened cheeks.

That thickness began to move, but instead of starting up a merciless rhythm, it set a gentle pace, rocking steadily, a few inches slipping out and then pushing back inside. The shemale let her hands roam over the housewife's body, showcasing her ownership of it.

This calmer debauchery offered plenty of stimulation as well. That shaft moved carefully, but still forced her guts to squish and stretch, that acute sensation impossible to ignore, and its throbbing still resonated deep inside her, those pulses making her pussy twitch.

Those roaming hands had targeted her breasts separately a few times already, but now they did so together, cupping the mounds in their grip, letting their palms rub against the sensitive nipples. Pam trembled, her pleasure rising higher.

A hard thrust followed, tearing a shriek from her.

Tanya growled, squeezing carelessly at her breasts. A severe burst of delight fired over her, and she whimpered again, feeling an orgasm approach.

Another hard thrust triggered it.

As her body drew taut from the overwhelming ecstasy, the shemale tossed any tenderness aside, thrusting relentlessly, rocking her slim figure, little gasps spilling out from her.

Tanya let go of her breasts and straightened, grabbing at her shoulder and hip for leverage, expertly using it to rut into her. That exquisite ache arose in her belly.

"Fucking take it," the shemale snarled.

Another climax soon battered Pam with waves of bliss.

Those hands moved again over her heated flesh. Ensconced in the haze of euphoria, she paid little attention to the path they took.

So, it was not until they reached her lips that she realized their intent.

The shemale curled her fingers into Pam's mouth.

Pam moaned whorishly as those fingers hooked into her cheeks, forcing her mouth open, her tongue wriggling around them. This added subjugation made her quiver, her ecstasy having dwindled but her pleasure immediately ratcheting up.

Tanya tugged on her mouth, bringing her upright, back into view of the mirror.

Another whorish moan spilled over the shemale's fingers.

That lustful ferocity was on full display, that gorgeous face drawn in a passionate grimace, a sheen of sweat giving that ebony skin a lush glow. Tanya stared back at her, eyes flashing dangerously, teeth gritted together, raven-black hair fluttering wildly.

And taking the brunt of that lustful ferocity, hands splayed uselessly on the desk, body jiggling and bouncing and shining with sweat, was Pam, a picture of docility, no struggle or defiance or even complaint offered about the way the shemale was handling her. Any normal woman might have been offended and humiliated by such disrespectful treatment, but she was incredibly aroused, her warped sensibilities translating the fingers in her mouth and the viciousness against her body into the most magnificent of thrills. Her eyes bugged from their sockets as she marveled at how depraved she looked happily taking that degradation and how glorious Tanya looked vigorously rutting into her. Completing the wanton vista was Alex in the background, her wide eyes fixed on the debauchery, her fingers frigging frantically into her sex, her back arching as she drove her hips up against those fingers.

The next orgasm hit harder. Pam's wails were half-muffled by those fingers but were still loud enough to fill the room.

"Look at what a slut you are now," Tanya purred. "Last year you were such a shy little thing. Had no idea what a slut you could be. If only I knew when we met...I would've fucked you that first night. Would've fucked you every night."

Those fingers tugged at her mouth, forcing her head further back. She continued to ogle her own degradation as she thought back to how the shemale had effortlessly seduced her and how she had eagerly submitted.

I had thought I would finally have sex with another woman. And I did...just not how I had expected.

The duo had met the first day of last year's conference, and had become fast friends, spending a lot of time together over the week. It had not been until the last night that their relationship had turned sexual. And although that night had been an incredible, eye-opening experience, she suddenly found herself regretting that it had taken so long for them to share that experience.

We could have had that whole week together...

"Well, we had what we had. And now look at you..."

Tanya laughed darkly, her hips beating against the housewife.

"Such a dirty little slut."

Another orgasm struck Pam. She trembled, drooling onto those insistent fingers, mewling pathetically as Tanya kept talking.

"Your friends...co-workers...neighbors...the other teachers at this conference...they all see you as a nice, friendly, polite lady, an upstanding member of society...but they have no idea what a slut you are."

The thrusts hammered into Pam, her distended asshole letting that cock plunge deep easily, the tip drubbing into her core, the shaft squishing her innards aside. Her body tensed up, a familiar tightness blooming in her core.

"I mean, just look at you..."

The tightness swelled steadily.

"You're getting your ass fucked...by someone who isn't your husband...with his approval. And you can't stop cumming. You just can't help yourself."

The tightness teased higher, her body taut, her nipples achingly stiff.

"You're probably about to cum right now. How many would that be? How many times have you creamed yourself while I've been fucking your ass?"

She jerked, gasping at the swelling tightness, her eyes wide and wild. The shemale laughed again, her lip curling into a snarl.

"Dirty little slut..."

The tightness hit its breaking point.

She screamed over Tanya's fingers as the ecstasy battered her, infusing every single one of her nerves with a white-hot delirium. Her cunt spasmed, letting loose with squirts of juice, the gouts splashing against the desk.

"Look at you, you're squirting," the shemale said in amusement.

The climax was strong and sharp. Pam shuddered weakly, unable to do anything but ride it out, which was made difficult by the continued thrusts into her aching guts.

The sticky spurts dappled the front edge of the desk, while several had landed on the floor, and were soaking into the carpet. The afterglow barely settled before the tightness sprung up again in her core.

Pam watched in the mirror as the shemale leaned forward, tugging on her mouth to force her back as well.

"And not too long ago," Tanya hissed into her ear, "you were begging me to give you a golden shower. Begging me to mark you."

The tightness built, those whispered words and ruthless thrusts so potent.

"And when I did," the shemale continued, keeping her voice low, "you put your fingers right up into your box. And then, as if you weren't already such a slut, you drank down my piss. Gulped it down like it was water."

Pam mewled, remembering the incredible thrill that had come with begging for that golden shower and the delight that had washed over her as the shemale had granted her request. Those last few bastions of decency had fallen without a fight, leaving her a truly shameless creature, driven by base desires and wicked instincts.

The tightness built higher. Her body tensed up, straining against the unrelenting pleasure. More mewls fell from her, her tongue slobbering all over those fingers, streams of drool dribbling from her mouth. She gazed at her reflection, drinking in that picture of complete and wholehearted surrender.

The shemale straightened, tossing her head to shake sweat-licked locks of hair off her forehead. Her hips pumped, pounding her cock into the housewife, that meaty slab throbbing dangerously.

The tightness burst.

The rapturous storm slammed into Pam, wracking her slender frame, a shriek falling from her. She squirted helplessly, adding to the mess on the front of the desk and the carpet underneath her.

"There we go again," the shemale said, still not stopping the thrusts.

More spurts fired from her slit, her body abuzz with intense euphoria.

"Alex, get over here," Tanya ordered.

The younger woman hurried to join them.

"Clean up what you can. I know you love the taste of her cream."

Alex quickly knelt and began to run her tongue through the dribbles staining the desk.

"Well," Tanya purred, turning her attention back to Pam, "I'm going to have to leave a big tip for whoever cleans the room, just like last year."

The housewife moaned mindlessly.

"You're such a filthy little slut..."

Another moan fell from her.

Those fingers tugged, forcing her head back rudely.

"But you're my slut."

Pam dragged her eyes off her own reflection and back to that passionate ferocity. The spectacle of the shemale possessed by such lustful fury was wondrous, beauty mixed with power mixed with brutality, those regal features twisted into a grimace. And even as a few aches sprung up on her, and the tightness built towards another agonizing orgasm, all she could do was answer that lustful fury with submission. She mewled, drooling all over those fingers, hoping to convey her adoration and appreciation with those pathetic noises and her wide-eyed gaze.

"You're mine," the shemale growled. "Don't you forget it. You may be John's wife, but you're my slut. I own you."

She mewled again, doing her best to nod.

I'll never forget it, Tanya, never. You own me. I'm yours. I'm John's wife, but I'm your slut.

"I'm going to give you the same parting gift as Alex. Send you home with my load in your belly just like last year."

The tightness swelled higher.

"Fucking perfect little slut..."

The tightness burst, her hoarse cry ringing loud in the room, more juices gushing from her, right into the path of Alex's tongue. The younger woman practically dove into the line of fire, taking a few spurts right on her face. The fierce ecstasy overwhelmed the housewife, the tableau in the mirror slipping away as her eyes rolled back in her sockets, her body stretched taut, her muscles straining.

Her bliss was harsh even as it dwindled. Her cunt sent out a few last gouts, some of the spray splattering onto Alex's face as she gorged on the fresh nectar on the desk.

Those hips drove forward one more time, leaving that cock buried to the base through her asshole.

"Fuck yes," Tanya drawled.

Pam managed to drag her eyes back to the mirror in time to watch the ecstasy erupt over her owner. That lustful fury softened, those eyes fluttering, that physique shuddering, those breasts jiggling inside the shemale's shirt.

A slick spurt burst from that cock. She cooed at the sublime sensation, finally receiving her reward for taking all that viciousness. More spurts followed, the steady flow drawing out another coo, a quiver running down her from the vicarious thrill of Tanya's ecstasy. After the assault of that thickness squishing through her innards and drubbing against her core, the warmth seeping into her guts felt even more amazing.

"Mm, take that load..."

The final spurts added to the amount already in Pam's belly. She kept her eyes on the shemale, watching the orgasm turn into afterglow. Her own degradation was still reflected at her, as those fingers kept her head back and her mouth open, her chin wet with drool as a result. That image combined with the creamy warmth inside her to leave her utterly satisfied and perfectly content in the moment.

Those fingers finally slipped from her mouth after a few seconds.

"Hey Alex," the shemale said, now taking hold of Pam's hips. "Grab her panties and the butt plug in her bag."

The younger woman hurried to obey.

When she returned, Tanya stepped slowly back from the housewife. Pam groaned, the spent but still formidable slab of meat rubbing over her bruised insides, slithering back through the sloshing sea of semen coating them.

The head popped out, and Alex replaced it with the butt plug, the plastic easily fitting into the gaped hole, sealing that sloshing sea inside her, only a few trickles able to escape.

The constant pleasure and subjugation had taken a certain toll on her, her legs trembling slightly as she stepped into her panties. Alex held them steady, while Tanya took her hand to help her balance. She quickly slid the panties into place, and then relaxed, slumping against the shemale, looking back into the mirror at her nakedness, the pale flesh gleaming with sweat, flushed pink from all the exertion.

The shemale wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer, doing the same to Alex, the younger woman nuzzling into that embrace.

"You fucked her so hard," she murmured to Tanya. "That was amazing..."

The shemale chuckled, leaning down to kiss at Pam's shoulder.

Alex glanced at the housewife, eyes shining with admiration.

"And you took it like a champ."

Pam smiled at her.

"Of course she did," Tanya said matter-of-factly. "Wouldn't expect anything less of her."

"I want to be like you when I grow up," Alex joked to the housewife.

Pam laughed, the shemale sharing her amusement.

"Are you sore?" Tanya asked her then, caressing at her stomach. "I know I went hard on you, but I knew you could take it."

"A teeny bit," she admitted. "But I'll be fine."

"I guess the plane ride will be a bit uncomfortable."

She smiled.

"It's worth it."

"You know, when you get home, John will probably want to fuck your ass first thing."

She bit her lip.

"And you'll probably let him. You're not just a submissive little slut around me."

A blush rose on her cheeks.

"He'll ride you hard. It'll hurt a bit, but you'll take it. Probably squirt a few times too."

Pam purred, already imagining the desire her husband would unleash on her when she returned home.

A needy mewl came from Alex.

"I'm sure he'll want your ass too," Tanya told her. "Welcome his surrogate daughter home the same way as his wife."

The needy mewl became a pleased giggle.

Pam drank in the scene in the mirror, her slender figure and Alex's lush curves squirming against the shemale, her face streaked with sweat, Alex's with her squirted juices. Although that scene was relaxed, the lustfulness gone for the moment, it was no less lewd.

"We should get ready," Tanya said finally, letting her arms slip from her two sluts, and padding over to her discarded clothes.

The housewife sidled up to her surrogate daughter.

"Before we get dressed, just let me clean you off. It wouldn't do for you to walk around in public like that."

Alex pouted, but stayed still as the housewife licked at her cheek.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The trunk closed, and Pam padded around the car. The butt plug shifted, making her breath hitch.

"You sure you don't want to come back with us?" Alex asked hopefully.

"Sorry, babe, I can't. I do have a life, you know."

"I know," the younger woman grumbled, pouting dramatically.

"Don't worry," Tanya said, pulling her closer. "I'll see you soon."

She kissed Alex. A soft coo came from the younger woman. Her hips wiggled restlessly, and then a low groan followed the coo.

"How does it feel?" the shemale asked her when they separated, nodding down to her stomach.

"Weird. It moves a lot. Just a little bit, but it's like, right there. I can't ignore it."

"Well, keep it there. You're not allowed to take it out. Not until John fucks your ass or you get home."

"Of course. I don't want to take it out. It just feels weird."

"Good."

Tanya turned to Pam, and the housewife stepped closer. Those hands settled on her hips, that possessiveness so delightful, especially now that they were about to part ways. The expression on her face made the shemale cock her head.

"What is it?"

"This is our last moment together for a little while. So, I'm just trying to savor it. Like the way your hands feel on my hips."

The shemale smiled, and then those hands squeezed.

"You mean that?"

"Mm, yeah...that. It feels good."

The shemale chuckled.

Although they were in public, Pam was far from home.

I don't know anyone who lives around here, so I don't care who sees me.

So, when Tanya kissed her, she kissed back eagerly, pressing herself into that embrace one last time, luxuriating in the closeness to her owner.

The butt plug shifted, drawing a purr from her. The shemale broke the kiss and snuck a hand around to grope her ass through her leggings, drawing another purr from her.

"Think anyone's watching us?" Tanya asked idly, glancing around curiously. "Watching us kiss, watching me grab your ass?"

Pam bit her lip.

"I hope someone is," Alex cut in, joining the housewife in nuzzling against the shemale.

Tanya sent her other hand to the younger woman's ass.

"Our flight doesn't leave right away," Alex murmured breathlessly. "We could drive somewhere. Or you could go inside with us. We'll find a bathroom and take turns with you."

The shemale shook her head.

"Like I said, babe, I have a life. And other sluts to think about. They've had to go without me this week."

"Oh yeah," Alex said in sudden understanding. "I hadn't thought about that."

"When do you think we'll meet your other sluts?" Pam asked.

"When you come visit."

Alex cooed at the idea.

"We'll figure something out," Pam said, smiling at the younger woman's excitement.

"Sounds good," the shemale agreed. "Now, you two should probably head inside."

Pam nodded, and after another kiss, peeled herself away from the shemale. Another smile spread on her lips as she watched Alex kiss the shemale goodbye.

With an obvious reluctance, Alex pulled away from the shemale.

"Take care, you two," Tanya told them. "Have a nice flight."

"Bye," Alex chirped.

"Bye, Tanya," Pam purred. "Tell your other sluts I said hi."

"Yeah, tell them I said hi too!" Alex chimed in.

"Will do," the shemale said, laughing lightly.

Pam took one last look at her, at her formidable physique, at her regal features, at the affection plastered across them.

And then she turned and strode away.

Halfway to the door, she peeked over her shoulder for another last look.

Tanya smirked and waved.

She waved back, and then walked into the terminal with her surrogate daughter right beside her.

"I don't know how I'm going to survive the wait," Alex told her, "or the flight. I want to touch myself right now."

"Find a bathroom and do it in a stall," she replied sagely. "That's what I did last year. Did it twice, actually. Just couldn't help myself."

Alex cooed at the idea.

"Let's get through security first," Pam said. "And then we'll take turns. I'll watch our bags, you go to the bathroom, and then we'll switch."

Alex's eyes lit up.

"Okay!"

Author's Note: The next installment of Pam's adventures will take place in the Anal category and will be titled 'Pam's Homecoming'.