Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shemale chuckled at something on her phone, and then aimed it at her sluts.

"Just showing John what you two are up to."

Pam bit her lip at the idea of him seeing this photo. The shemale had sent him some videos and photos during the week, chronicling the debauchery the trio indulged in, and he had occasionally commented on them when chatting with Pam. And here she was now, their surrogate daughter lapping at her asshole, preparing her for the storm of passion the shemale would soon unleash.

After a few photos, Tanya put her phone down, and finally returned Pam's attention. Alex took that moment to push her tongue into the housewife, drawing a moan from her. The reaction made the shemale smirk. She padded over to the bed, her hand winding into Pam's hair, caressing affectionately. Her other hand went to her cock. That length swelled to full size as she stroked along it. Thrilling memories surfaced in Pam's mind of all the times it had stretched her out and pounded her into a sobbing wreck.

The shemale chuckled at her gaze, and then snatched up the nearby bottle of lube.

"Told you we'd need it soon enough," she drawled, giving it to the housewife.

There was no command or even a hint needed. Pam squirted some lube onto her palm and took hold of the shemale's cock. Her hand stroked along it, slowly and steadily smearing the lube all over. She could not help but think about the pleasure it would give her very soon, those thoughts adding to her already bountiful arousal. That tongue wriggled inside her as Alex slurped at her insides.

"Alright, that's enough Alex," Tanya said.

The younger woman slid her tongue out and moved back to the headboard.

The hand in Pam's hair gathered a fistful of brown tresses and used that grip to bring her up to her knees. The shemale clambered onto the bed, quickly claiming her mouth in a heated kiss.

And then she was shoved down onto her back, a squeal of surprise spilling from her.

That squeal turned into a whimper as the shemale reared up over her.

Tanya ignored the whimper, turning her over onto her stomach, and then pulling her hips up. The cool sheets on her cheek provided a contrast to the heat surging inside her.

A hard warmth pressed against her asshole. She whimpered again, her channel clutching.

A bit of pressure opened her up. A moment passed, and then more pressure came, no time for adjustment given, none needed or wanted either. Pam quivered, loving how it felt, that poor hole compelled to make way and yielding easily.

By now, Tanya knew her well, and knew that not only was she perfectly capable of taking every inch in short order, but she was also craving a thorough impalement. So, one hand went to her shoulder for leverage, the other squeezing at her hip, a firmer pressure following.

That cock was lodged to the base inside her in seconds.

"Ahh yeah," Tanya sighed, "I'm going to miss your ass too. Not as fat as Alex's, but just as good."

Pam groaned, awash with pleasure.

There was no movement from the shemale right away. Another sigh came from her, her cock throbbing powerfully.

And then she moved, leaning over Pam, and turning her on her side, slotting her snugly back against that muscular physique. Tanya took another fistful of Pam's hair and tugged her closer for a kiss.

Alex moaned nearby. The position Tanya had put them in exposed the housewife's figure to her, letting her ogle that fit nakedness, those pert breasts leading over a trim belly down to that drenched slit framed by lean thighs. Pam let out her own moan, aware that Alex was getting a good look at her asshole wrapped obscenely around that thickness. That awareness further aroused her, suffusing her body with more heat.

There was no movement from Tanya as she contented herself with making out with the housewife.

When she finally broke the kiss, she chuckled at the look on Pam's face. Pam cooed, nuzzling back, the hand in her hair tugging her head to the side so Tanya could kiss at her neck.

"Yeah, you love this," the shemale murmured, "but I know what you really need."

The hand in her hair tightened.

The shemale slid her cock back, those inches leaving the housewife, the retreat making her whine instinctively. Once the last inch popped free, Tanya brought her up to her knees, and then dragged her off the bed. She mewled at the assertive handling, docilely letting the shemale bring her over to the desk and shove her up against it.

There was a mirror above the desk, so she could see herself clearly.

The expression on her face was of pure need, a ragged pout of desire, her pale flesh colored pinker from the blush of arousal, her nipples sharp and stiff, her sex dripping wet. Tanya sidled up behind her, holding firmly to the fistful of hair, that cock rubbing against her lower back. Her head was tugged to the side again, and she watched the shemale lean over to kiss again at her neck.

"What are you?" Tanya asked, that soft voice tickling her ear.

"Your slut," she answered, biting her lip at the sight of her reflection claiming that status so shamelessly.

She was immediately and roughly bent forward. Her cheek knocked against the cool wood of the desk, and a firm hand pressed her head down.

The head of that length nudged against her asshole.

With a swing of her hips, Tanya drove rudely back inside the housewife, those tender guts squishing around the insistent intrusion. Pam squealed, grabbing at the edge of the desk, her legs kicking, that length quickly sheathed inside her.

Just as quickly, it slid back, and drove forward, forcing a cry from her.

She held tighter to the desk. The cry dwindled into strained gasps. Her insides clenched around the length, its thickness crammed to the base inside her, keeping her stretched out.

It slid back again, slower this time. When only the head remained inside her, the shemale paused for a few seconds, squeezing at her hip, pressing on her cheek.

And then she slammed her hips forward.

Another cry burst from Pam, her asshole clutching around the brutal impalement.

More thrusts hammered into her, forcing out more cries. She trembled before the onslaught, her pleasure rising from the raw sensations of such vicious sodomy.

The shemale laughed darkly.

"Yeah, this is what you really need..."

There was no response from the housewife. Not only was that statement the truth, as she had come to greatly enjoy such rough treatment, but she was also at the moment physically incapable of answering, any possible words ruined by those thrusts, more gasps spilling from her instead of anything discernable.

The juices flowing from her sex created a sticky landing pad for those swinging testicles, slick smacks ringing loud from the constant impacts. She stayed mostly still as Tanya pounded into her, her only movements random twitches, her legs kicking, her back arching, her hips jumping back. There was not much she could do besides submit, as the shemale showed off that considerable strength, easily rendering her helpless, keeping her bent over the desk.

"That's a good whore...take that cock..."

Pam whimpered, reacting instinctively to her owner's voice, loving the sultriness and savagery there. Although part of her wanted to see the lust written across the shemale's face, that part was miniscule compared to the part of her content in this position.

"You like watching me fuck her, huh?" Tanya asked Alex.

"Mm, yes...I was looking forward to it so much. When you didn't for the first few days here, I was so disappointed. Even if it meant I got you all to myself..."

Pam could hear her subtle squirming and sighing, and imagined her lounging on the bed, enthusiastically frigging herself, her voluptuousness jiggling alluringly.

"Get your fingers deeper," the shemale said tersely. "To the knuckles."

Alex moaned breathlessly.

"Are you close?"

"Mm-hmm..."

"Go ahead...make yourself cum."

Alex moaned again.

The thrusts had not stopped or slowed even while Tanya focused her attention on the younger woman. The desk shook slightly from the rhythm, the housewife gripping tightly to the edge, her nails scratching into the lacquered wood.

She heard a squeal over on the bed, and again imagined Alex, this time picturing her bucking and spasming as ecstasy washed over her.

"Give me a taste," the shemale demanded.

Another squeal was followed by quick footsteps, and then a shameless slurping.

"Delicious...just like Pam..."

Alex giggled. No footsteps followed, and the housewife found herself now imagining the younger woman pressing closer to Tanya. Her imagination was proven accurate when she heard them kissing.

As the shemale made out with one slut, she carried on sodomizing the other, her hips working steadily, sending her shaft deep again and again.

Those thrusts stopped at the same time as that kiss. Pam whined at the sudden cessation of action.

"Get on your knees," the shemale drawled to Alex, "and get your tongue in my ass."

The young woman knelt eagerly, as Pam let out another whine.

The shemale hauled her back. Her mouth met the shemale's in a heated kiss. A hand ran up her stomach and brushed over a nipple. A sharp spark of pleasure shot up her spine, and then a few fingers trapped the nipple between them, expertly tweaking and teasing it, funneling more stimulation into her nerves.

Tanya broke the kiss to stare at her, amusement and affection peeking through the roiling passion in those eyes.

"Thanks for bringing Alex along," the shemale said, smirking. "I would've enjoyed fucking just you all week long, but I'd never say no to a second slut."

The housewife mewled, distracted by that gaze and that cock lodged to the base inside her.

Thankfully, Tanya seemed to understand, as she just laughed, leaning down to kiss at Pam's shoulder.

Alex's anal worship reached Pam's ears next, the greedy slurping making her shudder.

She remembered then that she was in front of the mirror.

The spectacle reflected at her sent another shudder over her.

Her slender figure was resting against Tanya, a sheen of sweat cropping up on her. One of the shemale's hands was in her hair, holding a fistful of the tresses, while the other was stroking at her breasts, circling the nipples but ultimately avoiding them. A flood shone on her thighs and sex, the result of her intense arousal. The final piece to the sordid spectacle was the expression on her face, the ragged delight settled there, the mindless docility in her eyes, the slight pout of her lips, the flushed pink on her cheeks.

The hand at her breasts captured one in its palm, the sensitive nipple rubbing against that skin. She noticed more pleasure arise on her face, that sight provoking even more pleasure in turn.

Tanya laughed again, now leaving soft kisses on her shoulder.

"You like how you look?" she asked.

"Yes...I look like such a whore..."

Tanya tugged her head back with that fistful of hair. Her reflection's complete and utter surrender to that assertiveness made her cunt clutch.

"You are a whore. My whore."

"Yes, Tanya, yes...I'm your whore..."

One more tender kiss was left on her shoulder.

And then Tanya bent her forward, shoving her back over the desk. Her cheek knocked onto the surface again, that hand pressing down, a spark of discomfort swirling into the pleasure.

"Alright, Alex," the shemale called back to the younger woman. "Get back on the bed."

Hurried footsteps followed, the bed shifting seconds later.

That cock had not moved since the thrusts had stopped, but now it slid back. Pam groaned, her insides clenching at the retreat, her fingers wrapping tightly around the edge of the desk again.

The first thrust tore a yelp from her, and then more came, swift and rough. The shemale growled, squeezing possessively at her hip.

The room was soon filled with a lewd cacophony. The smack of flesh on flesh rang out, those powerful hips drubbing against her. More growls came from the shemale, sometimes provoking whimpers from the housewife. When she was not whimpering, she was grunting weakly, the undignified noises the result of the rude thrusts pushing the air out of her lungs. Her pleasure built quickly, bringing her close to ecstasy in little time.

A climax washed over her. She cried out, slumping atop the desk. The pace did not waver, that thickness screwing relentlessly.

"Fucking whore," Tanya spat.

Pam mewled back to her owner.

A squeal came from the bed, but Tanya did not address it, focusing entirely on brutalizing the housewife, pumping through her asshole, rutting into her innards. The roughness made it difficult for her to come down from the heights of bliss. Her head swum from the overwhelming sensations, the crash of those hips against her backside, the squish of that meat into her guts, the slap of those testicles at her slit, the heat of arousal roiling through her, the slight discomfort from those aggressively possessive hands, the illicit rush of subjugation, the twitching of her neglected yet still soaked sex.

Another climax arrived soon. The shemale showed no mercy, hammering away at her, making her belly ache in the most wonderful way.

The hand on her cheek took a fistful of hair. She moaned, expecting, and craving, more rough treatment.

Her head was tugged back, forcing her upright. She moaned again, not just from the thrill that ran through her, but also from what she could now see in the mirror.

Once again, there was a sordid scene, and once again, she was involved. Her slim, sweat-dappled figure shook as the shemale laid into it, the pert swells of her breasts bouncing, the lean swathes of her thighs rippling from the constant impacts. Tanya was behind her, a fierce desire all over her face, her eyes blazing, her teeth gritted, her jaw set.

Perfectly complementing that fierce desire was the look on her own face.

Her eyes were wide, and pleading, wordlessly begging for more brutality, the almost fearful meekness they expressed breathtaking. There was no shame, not even a hint, not even at the pleasure that surged inside her as she ogled her own degradation.

Tanya tugged her head back again, and she met the shemale's gaze. It was intense, a hazel wildfire, drawing another moan from her. Their shared gaze created a vicious cycle, where she was delighted by the fury in those eyes, and offered more submission, which made that fury blaze hotter, emboldened by her capitulation, which delighted her more, leading to more submission.

She kept staring straight ahead, drinking in the tableau, the savage passion on the shemale's face, the shameless whorishness on her own, the juxtaposition of that ebony physique crashing against her pale body, the helpless jiggling of her breasts and thighs. The shameless whorishness on her face became mindless ecstasy, a cry tumbling from her, her trembling hands reaching back to grab at the shemale, that firm musculature providing much-needed tactile comfort.

Partway through that ecstasy, the thrusts stopped, and Tanya wrapped her arms around the housewife, bringing her into another embrace. She cooed, melting into it. The shemale chuckled, leaning down to kiss at her shoulder, that affection a stark contrast to the brutality of only seconds ago. Given her imminent return home, the brief break was welcome, letting her indulge in this calmer intimacy. She glanced back to the mirror, the tableau there still lewd, her nakedness nuzzled back against the shemale, that embrace secure around her.

"Such a little whore," Tanya purred, kissing her on the cheek, the housewife giggling, leaning her cheek closer to invite another kiss.

The shemale obliged, making her giggle again, the storm of depravity calming even as that cock was buried to the base inside her.

"Look at your daughter," Tanya said, nodding over to the bed.

Alex was masturbating frenetically, her legs spread wide, her feet pressing on the bed so she could push her hips up against her fingers.

"Are you close?" the shemale asked her.

A quick nod was the answer.

"How many times have you cum?"

"I...don't know...wasn't counting..."

Tanya chuckled, shaking her head in bemusement.

As Alex frigged herself towards climax, that cock finally moved. Pam pouted instinctively but did not complain when it slipped from her. After another kiss at her cheek, Tanya kissed at her shoulder, and then made her way down from there, leaving more kisses along the gentle curve of her spine. The emptiness in her belly felt wrong, but that absence was countered by the shemale's mouth, the next kiss landing on one of her ass cheeks. Those hands spread the cheeks wide. Her eyes flickered to the mirror to watch her reflection.

The shemale slurped loudly, the soft, wet stimulation quite a change from the vicious rutting. The blush already coloring Pam's skin burned hotter as the shemale voraciously ate her ass out.

A squeal came from the bed. She managed to drag her eyes away from her reflection to watch Alex reach orgasm. The younger woman squirmed restlessly, her fingers slipping out, giving the housewife a perfect view of her slit, the folds boasting a swamp of juices.

Tanya slid her tongue slid into Pam.

She brought her eyes back to her reflection in time to catch the delight bursting over her face. More obscenely loud slurping followed, the shemale unreserved in her enjoyment of that slice of the housewife.

A sigh came from the bed as Alex began to masturbate again, working her fingers into her channel.

More sighs, and the subtle squishing of her fingers, joined in with Tanya's slurping, creating a new cacophony.

The younger woman locked eyes with the housewife through the mirror.

"Mm, you look so hot taking that dick in your ass," she murmured.

Pam smiled dreamily.

"I love it so much. I just love when she fucks me like this."

"I finally understand it."

"Understand what?"

"All the times you'd talk about Tanya. That little smile you'd get. The little blush. I thought it was so cute. Hot, too, but just so freaking cute. I mean, I sort of got it, but now I like, really get it..."

Pam laughed.

"I knew you'd have a great time this week."

"Mm, I really did. Even the punishments. They were tough, but I needed them."

"You took them so well. Like a good slut. Made me proud."

Alex giggled.

"Well, I did deserve them. I was bad, but if I want to be her slut -- and I really, really do -- then I have to obey her, no matter what. It doesn't matter what I want."

A wide smile erupted over Pam's face.

"I just knew the two of you would get along perfectly. And that she'd be all over you."

"Who could resist this ass?" the younger woman asked jokingly.

Pam laughed again.

That tongue slid out from her.

"Certainly not me," the shemale said, standing up behind her.

Those hands landed on her hips and spun her around.

Tanya kissed her.

Pam cooed, pressing herself against the shemale, that cock nudging at her stomach.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds before she was spun around again and bent back over the desk. The cool wood smacked against her cheek again, a slight twinge rising there from that and the previous collisions.

The shemale stepped away. A squirting sound came from nearby. Pam bit her lip, picturing Tanya adding more lube to her shaft, spreading the slickness over it with lazy strokes, her eyes pinned to the housewife bent over the desk.

Those hands returned quickly enough to her ass, spreading the cheeks.

A firm warmth nudged against her asshole. A slight push popped the head of that length through.

Those hands teased up over her back. She cooed again at the contact, arching herself into it. The hands stopped at her shoulders.

Tanya swung her hips forward, thoroughly impaling the housewife, that majestic slab of flesh slamming to the base inside her. A warbling cry tumbled from Pam, her body bucking at the sudden brutality. The thrust was rough enough to make her vision blur for a few seconds, her head swimming.