Pam's Threesome Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers

Due to his current position, he was unable to see much of what was happening between Alex and Pam. Judging from the latter's constant moans, there was plenty of pleasure on her end, given by the former's tongue. John thought back to all the times they had discussed this particular fantasy and was reminded of just how many times the discussion would end with Pam highly aroused, her lewd narration of potential situations devolving into her pressing against him with smoky-eyed neediness. It was easy for him to imagine the look now on her face, pure desire written across her features, as bright and obvious as a neon sign.

His tongue pushed a bit deeper, provoked by a sudden swell of gratitude, of thanks for Alex helping them make another fantasy reality. The pace that her hips set was lazy and slow, grinding against his oral attention. His hands continued to move about, not just focusing on her breasts but all around, brushing along her thighs or stroking at her belly or playfully slapping her ass. Whatever he did, wherever he lingered, she reacted very favorably, the languid pace of her hips upping here and there, the sultry gasps spilling from her in droves.

The steady motion of his tongue pushed her closer and closer to climax. Her walls twitched and seized around him. One of his hands moved to her folds, staying there for a little while, rubbing gently at the pink flesh, sometimes darting to her clit, adding a sudden spark to the mélange of sensations. In response, she clutched at his hair, a handful in her fist, her hips now grinding back a bit faster.

Pam soon reached her orgasm, a soft cry sounding out in the room.

Alex followed right after, her hips stilling, shudders running through her body. Once the telltale signs had occurred, he had slid his tongue out, but he continued to amuse himself at her drenched folds, supping on that sticky dew.

When the shuddering died down, he gave her a break of a few seconds before picking up where he had left off. His tongue returned to her slit, running up the length to collect more of that sweet nectar. She shifted above him, rising onto her knees, his position giving him the perfect view of his wife meeting her, their bodies pressing together. His hands adjusted back downwards to those pale thighs framing his face.

More of her juices flowed forth from his oral dedication. She clutched at his hair still, her other hand teasing at Pam's nipples, the older woman moaning huskily. His cock stiffened from the salacious view that his front-row seat offered.

His tongue lapped diligently, lifting her back up to the heights of ecstasy. Husband and wife worked together, Pam now sucking and nipping at her breasts, the younger woman sighing in satisfaction, those sighs becoming purrs as the pleasure amplified. The final push came when John focused on her clit, trapping the sensitive nub between his lips, funneling fiercer sensations into her body. Quickly, she came undone a second time, squirming in between the married couple. This time, John leaned back, letting up on his efforts, watching the sluggish juices leaking out. Tremors washed over her, leading her to nuzzle closer to Pam.

He moved finally out from underneath her. Both women met him as he rose to his knees. Pam kissed him first, her tongue sliding into his mouth, Alex next to them, nipping at his neck. After a few moments, they switched, Alex now tasting herself on his lips and tongue, Pam reaching down between them to stroke at his cock.

The two women switched back and forth a few more times, John taking a few seconds to appreciate the difference between them. Pam was more laid-back, smiling in amusement at the exuberance from Alex, whose impatience led her often to nuzzle against them when she wanted to again take part. Ever the champion of inclusion, his wife was always happy to move back, watching the younger woman make out with her husband.

Finally, wanting to watch them more, he scooched back to rest against the headboard.

Pam got the message, shuffling up behind Alex, one hand coming around to caress at her breasts, the other sliding downward to tease at her cunt. Their lips met, dual groans muffled, bodies wriggling together. An instinct to rejoin the fray was tempered by a desire to take his time and just watch for a while.

We have all day and night.

For now, he contented himself with devouring the view, that generous figure before him, his giddy wife smiling as she cavorted with her new lover. Pam slid two fingers past that dripping slit, curling them deftly.

Those insistent fingers led to more ecstasy. John watched as said ecstasy ran its course, the two women simply enjoying each other afterwards, kissing and caressing without the usual orgasmic destination in mind.

After a while, they switched places, Pam's slender form now visible, gleaming with sweat, specked here and there with other sorts of bodily fluid. Alex sucked softly at her neck, her fingers running all along the treasures within reach. Their leisurely lust was quite the treat for him as their sole audience.

"Are we still going to Giancarlo's?" he asked Pam at one point, "or are we just going to stay in?"

"I figured we'd still go."

"Is she coming with us?"

"I can chill here," Alex spoke up, peering over the crook of Pam's neck.

"No, it's okay," John answered, "I just want to check."

"Do you mind if she comes with us?" Pam asked.

"Not at all. It can be like a thank-you for babysitting."

Alex quirked an eyebrow.

"You do pay me for it."

"Yeah, but you do a great job with Katie. Can't thank you enough, really."

Alex grinned.

"Okay then. I'd be happy to go."

"It's settled then," Pam said.

As the two women continued to share pleasure, John could not help but notice a certain naughty twinkle appearing in his wife's eyes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alex peeked her head from the bathroom.

"All clear."

Casting one last look over his shoulder, John slipped inside after her.

They went into the second-to-last stall, Alex giggling as she closed and locked the door behind them.

Biting her lip, she sunk into a crouch, working at his belt. While she freed him from the confines of his trousers, he took in the mischievous look on her face, and the shape of her breasts, straining against the fabric of her dress.

Once his cock was out, she pounced, kissing her way up and down the shaft. He leaned back against the wall, running his fingers through her hair. Even with his rising desire, his ears remained perked up, listening for the sound of anybody entering the bathroom.

This had been Pam's idea, the counterpart fantasy to the one earlier realized. Right now, she was at their table, waiting for him to return.

Alex slid her tongue down his length, pressing it to the erect flesh. A trail of saliva marked her path to his testicles, which she then sucked at, warmth and wetness bathing the crinkled orbs. Her dark eyes stared up at him through her obeisance.

The salacious sight and sensations drove his desire up to the point of abandon.

Interrupting her whorishness, he reached down and yanked her to her feet, shoving her against the wall of the stall, turning to press himself against her back.

His hand found her dress, and as she whined impatiently, dragged it up over her hips. Neither her nor Pam had worn any panties or bra, so her drooling cunt was vulnerable to his advances. Two fingers pushed past the slit, testing the channel beyond, her whining melting into a drawn-out moan. His other hand snuck up to her breasts, squeezing at them through the dress. Alex squirmed, grinding back against his fingers, her legs spreading further.

Dew slicked his fingers quickly. Her moans grew louder, his initial nervousness mitigated by his desire to ravage her.

He removed his fingers and wiped them onto his cock. That hand then went to her hip, holding tightly as he aimed his length at her pussy.

The first push sent him inside several inches. He grunted, feeling exquisite sleekness, inviting warmth, soft pressure, a sensorial banquet against his straining meat. His hands held tighter at her body as he paused, fighting the instinct to simply skewer her to the base, wanting to extend this moment, this sampling of a younger woman. Although no one could rival his wife for him in terms of emotional closeness or physical delights, this was no less a wonderful experience, made more so by his wife's authorship.

His instinct won out after several seconds.

One thrust later, and his balls were resting against her folds, the full length of his manhood lodged inside her. Alex squealed, her fingers splayed now against the wall. As he again indulged, luxuriating in the moment, he could not help but notice that the straps of her dress were about to fall off her shoulders. After a moment and a few motions, they did so, his insistent hand revealing her bare breasts, squeezing at one, making her squeal again, her hips jumping back against him in response. Growling at her enthusiasm, he trapped a fat nipple between two teasing fingers, rolling and rubbing it.

After a few moments, his hips drew back.

At the halfway mark of withdrawal, his hips snapped forward, impaling her again. Another squeal came from her.

He repeated the withdrawing and impaling, setting up a steady rhythm, feeling her channel twitch around him. The repeated impacts made her flesh jiggle enticingly. His hand switched over to the other breast, feeling it ripple.

As his wife waited at their table, John fucked Alex, driving into her sodden depths, his rhythm growing more demanding. She was pressed against the wall by the constant impacts of his hips crashing against her. His hands clutched possessively at her body.

"Do you like how my pussy feels?" she managed to ask, her hair obscuring her face.

"Fuck yes," he groaned, reaching up to gather a fistful of those dark tresses, revealing the rapturous expression plastered across her face.

Figuring Alex was like Pam in terms of sexual proclivities, he yanked back on her hair, his hips pumping rougher now. She mewled, her hands reaching out to tremble against the wall. With a grunt, he drove to the base inside her, stilling then.

"Do you like how my cock feels?" he taunted.

"Fuck yes," she cooed, grinding back against him.

He chuckled, shoving her back against the wall rudely, starting his rhythm again. The juices streaming from her were unceasing, dappling his balls by now. She shuddered, licking her lips lewdly, her channel holding desirously to him.

The door to the bathroom opened, the clack of shoes on the floor following.

John stilled, halfway inside her, his hand flying up to cover her mouth.

The steps went to the first stall, on the other end of the bathroom.

Aware that he was currently at a respectable establishment, he was entirely ready to wait for this person to leave before continuing.

Alex, however, had other ideas.

To his surprise, she began to grind back against him, drawing the rest of his cock into her gripping confines. Somehow, he managed to fight back a verbal reaction to the sensation. His hand tightened on her mouth to muffle a moan, this one thankfully low in her throat, the other woman in the bathroom remaining unaware of their presence.

Those slick lips continued to move along his length. It was a gentle torture, his hips wanting to drive forward, those efforts reined in by the remnants of his restraint. Alex trembled, her breath hot against the palm of his hand.

The toilet flushed after another minute or so, and the clack sounded again on the floor. All the while, Alex pushed back at him, keeping up her own languid rhythm. The steps led to the sink, where the faucet turned on. John gritted his teeth, desperately wanting to fuck Alex into a drunken stupor for her naughtiness, his patience ebbing dangerously low.

The faucet shut off.

A few moments later, the door opened, and then swung shut.

He removed his hand from her mouth, his hips drawing back as well.

One hard thrust, and Alex gasped, shoved again against the wall. Taking barely a moment to savor the feeling of impaling her snug channel, he pulled back, and thrust again, picking up his previous rhythm. After a handful of seconds, the pace increased, John grunting as he laid into her.

"Was that naughty of me?" Alex asked rhetorically, the question underlined by her stuttered breathing.

He gave no reply, only fucking her, one hand clutching at her hip while the other squeezed at her breast.

The thrusts became louder and sloppier, her juices slicking both of their sexes. Sweat gleamed on his forehead, cropping up here and there as well from this sudden and savage burst of exertion.

The first twinges of ecstasy appeared in his core.

And then the door to the bathroom opened again.

John froze, again using his hand to cover her mouth.

Two voices sounded out, two clacks following. The idle conversation distracted John from his predicament. Any moment, just like last time, Alex would likely start to tease him, testing his restraint.

The two women chatted as they took their time. As predicted, Alex began to grind back against him.

However, she also moved a hand down from the wall, to her sex, stroking at her folds. John watched as she quivered, her hand working steadily.

All too quickly, orgasmic shudders broke out over her.

A soft moan spilled from her, muffled by his palm. Alex bit down on his hand, cutting off more of those noises, her body grinding back furiously against him. As her ecstasy reigned, her teeth bit a bit too hard into his flesh, and he whipped his hand away, immediately regretting it.

She moaned loudly, the sound unmistakable in the quiet bathroom.

For a few moments, John found himself wondering if the two women had heard it.

And then one of them giggled.

John had moved his hand back to Alex's mouth, but the damage was done.

"Get it, girl," the other said approvingly.

The giggles continued.

After another minute, the toilets flushed, and the steps went through the usual path, stall to faucet to door.

He removed his hand.

"Sorry," Alex murmured unapologetically, "I couldn't help myself."

He growled, pulling back, driving forward, forcing a groan from her.

Another withdrawal, and another thrust, and once again his previous pace was picked up. Alex shuddered against the wall, her hand back on it, the fingers splayed out, shining with her nectar. Both of his hands went to her hips, and he held tight, feeling the telltale swirling in his core, the pleasure increasing. His pace upped, his balls whapping loudly against her mound, John rutting angrily.

A surge bloomed in his core. He fucked her hard, pumping deep into her relentlessly, that surge building inside him, her pale flesh rippling from the powerful impacts. The coalescing rush began to fire up his length, his orgasm oncoming, his muscles tensing as he reached the breaking point. His last thrust left him deep inside her. Alex threw a hand back onto his thigh, clutching at it as she quivered through her own climax.

His orgasm struck him, thick blasts of semen firing out into her depths. She bucked back enthusiastically, her silken walls milking at him. Riding out the white-hot ecstasy, John gripped at her hips, grunting at the sheer pleasure reaching out into every bit of his body. The spurts came hard and fast, filling her channel with potent heat.

He kept himself lodged deep inside her, her weight slumping back against him, shuddering deliriously. The last spurts joined the rest of them. The velvety crush around him kept him impaling her, not yet pulling back, wanting to savor this moment.

But finally, the image of Pam waiting for them to finish came into his mind.

Slowly but surely, he pulled out.

Once his withdrawal was final, he spent another few seconds watching her slit twitch, little white trickles escaping now. His meat gleamed with their combined juices, strands of those fluids dripping off.

Alex yanked her dress back down and pulled the straps back onto her shoulders. As he waited in the stall, she dashed out, and opened the bathroom door to peek into the hallway.

"All clear," she chirped, holding the door open for him.

He made his way upstairs.

At their table, Pam was waiting, her phone in hand.

Probably texting Tanya.

She glanced up as he plopped down into his seat.

"You're up," he told her, grinning mischievously.

A grin of her own matched his as she stood. John watched her go, his eyes glued to her trim figure, swaying to her impatient pace.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pam eased open the bathroom door.

Their arrangement was that John and Alex would occupy the second-to-last stall, with the latter waiting for Pam there after the former finished.

Her heartbeat was pounding like a tribal drum as she approached that stall.

This was another fantasy easily realized. There were many more lurking in her mind, from others also easily realized to the slightly more intricate and naughty.

She pushed open the stall door.

Alex was waiting against the wall, smirking as Pam slipped inside.

Without a word, the younger woman dragged her dress up over her hips, spreading her legs to show off that pink slit. Pam bit her lip at the sight of her husband's fresh seed leaking out steadily, mingling with the feminine juices already glistening on the folds. Her knees met the cold floor as her hands went to Alex's hips.

She leaned forward, her tongue sneaking out, meeting the slick slice of flesh. The salty flavor of semen met her. Enthused by both the taste and the realization of another fantasy, she began to lick along the length of the slit, collecting more strands of spunk.

Since she had run into Alex at the supermarket back in December, she had enjoyed the younger woman's pussy many times.

This time, it was slightly different.

More streams spilled forth sluggishly. Moaning at the sight, Pam lapped up the flow, glancing at Alex, met there by a small smirk. Her hands squeezed affectionately at those generous hips, her tongue now pushing inside to meet the rest of the load. Her efforts drew more onto her taste buds, the bitter saltiness making her eyes flutter. As her tongue slid deeper, she wrapped her lips around the leaking slit, doing her best to coax out all that her husband had so recently spurted out. Alex reached down to twine her fingers into Pam's hair.

There was plenty of cum for her to savor, her husband having left her quite a sizeable gift. One of her hands moved from its position to sneak under her dress. Her mound was soaking wet, so she began to stroke at it, caressing herself as she cleaned Alex's cunt.

Many mouthfuls were swallowed down by the lustful housewife. Also concerned with Alex's pleasure, she moved her hand, settling two fingers on the younger woman's clit. The steady motion of her tongue plus the gentle stimulation atop that sensitive spot pushed Alex towards an orgasm. The rampant streams of dew presented clear evidence that such a peak had been achieved already.

Another gulp sent more semen down Pam's throat. The cream warmed her belly, making her squirm, on her knees, sucking at Alex's womanhood. The younger woman moaned, close to an orgasm.

The bathroom door opened then, footsteps coming through, headed for one of the stalls at the other end of the row.

Pam hesitated.

One glance at Alex, and the pleading expression there pushed her back into action.

Her efforts restarted.

Alex made a spirited attempt to keep her moans low. Had Pam been less aroused, or maybe if she had drunk less wine while waiting for the duo to finish, perhaps she might have been more worried about the possibility of being discovered.

majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers