Pam's Threesome Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, it was Pam who wanted to indulge, and John who wanted to take matters into his own hands.

An upwards thrust made her cry out, a second tore another exuberant eruption from her throat, a third left her entirely impaled upon him. Pam mewled as her asshole seized helplessly around the invader. Below her, a quick stream of curses came from John. In front of them, Alex masturbated energetically, watching the proceedings with wide-eyed interest.

"Your cock feels so wonderful," Pam murmured dreamily, her hips starting to grind back against him.

John grunted in response. One of the hands at her hips snaked its way along her back, reaching up to grab a fistful of her hair. Pam mewled, knowing what was about to happen.

That hand yanked back, her head pulled with it, a weak whimper spilling from her.

"You know what to do," he told her gruffly.

Immediately obedient, Pam lifted herself up, and then did not waste a second with her subsequent downward motion, impaling herself on him again. The rush of meat back into her guts forced a squeal from her, a quiver running along her flesh. Once again, her asshole slid upwards, clutching around his thickness, and before it reached the head, drove back down. Repeating the up-and-down movement, Pam built up her own rhythm, bouncing steadily atop him, moaning incessantly at the way he filled her so wonderfully.

He yanked back at her hair every so often, each time drawing a whorish whine from her, the pace of her own impalement picking up at his rude treatment. Her asshole was forced to stretch wide around his manhood. The head of that length thumped deep into her belly when she ground down against him, her slit whapping against his balls, the wet squelching upping the obscenity of the situation. An orgasm bubbled up inside her already, the sensations of anal defilement always so exquisite to her newly lewder sensibilities. The hand at her hip snuck up her side and around to her breasts, the round orbs jiggling lightly to the beat that she set. Her nipples were achingly hard, and so that hand landed on one, rubbing the sensitive bud, a gasp coming out from her, her anus smashing itself down onto that throbbing cock in response. John took pleasure in torturing her via focusing the efforts of that hand on both nipples, caressing and teasing and tweaking, leaving her mewling and writhing, her feet slipping off his thighs to land on the bed, dropping her down against him, her asshole seizing around his meat. From his attentions, the thrills built up, headed towards another climax.

In front of them, Alex moved, joining in finally, her fingers slick with her own juices. Noticing the movement, Pam leaned forward, meeting her in a kiss, those fingers then suddenly at her chin, Alex breaking the kiss to offer them. The sweet taste of that nectar landed all over her tongue as she bounced happily atop John. The younger woman giggled as her fingers were cleaned off by the lecherous housewife. All ten were given the same treatment, the strands of fluid sticking to her lips and tongue, mouthfuls of cream gulped down.

Entirely enamored with those juices, Pam made sure that she found every little bit. Once those fingers were clean, she leaned forward for another kiss, but Alex moved away, settling in between her thighs. A momentary frown was replaced by a pleased purr as that enthusiastic mouth landed on her slit.

A triad of potent stimulation was quickly established.

First there was that cock deep inside her, throbbing dangerously. Secondly was that hand caressing at her nipples, funneling more pleasure into her. And third was now that mouth at her sex, slurping wantonly. Together, that triad conspired to push her mercilessly higher, towards another climax.

As the pleasure built higher and higher, Pam did not let up on her pace, skewering herself on that thickness, making it slightly difficult for Alex to keep herself in position, the younger woman committed enough to avoid being displaced. With each careless tweak at a nipple, with each pass of that tongue, with each impalement of her own abused anus, Pam was sent higher and higher until she was teetering on the precipice.

And then the ecstasy beckoned, the housewife falling willingly. Waves of sublime bliss washed over her. Neither John nor Alex let up, making the delirium lengthen, her breathless keening complementing her husband's hoarse grunts and the younger woman's muffled coos.

Pam felt that mouth on her sex move, landing then on her clit.

A sudden surge fired through her. Alex slurped at her clit, eyes glancing up to see the expression crossing Pam's face. Her hand moved as well, three fingers into that drenched cunt, adding even more to the blaze of pleasure tearing through the housewife. A familiar swell began to bloom in her belly from the bevy of sensations. Pam moaned whorishly, knowing what it heralded, seeing Alex positioned perfectly for what was to happen. As the swell built, the younger woman stayed in that place, sucking at her clit, her fingers squishing through streaming nectar. The incessant trembling all over her body did not stop Pam from impaling herself again and again on that throbbing cock, her flesh rippling from the force of each bounce, her breasts still at her husband's mercy, his fingers alternating between gripping at the pert orbs and torturing the hard nipples crowning them. His other hand still held a fistful of her hair, randomly yanking back, a soft whine always her reaction.

The familiar swell grew, spreading in her core, making her gnash her teeth and toss her head, aware that it would erupt to wrack her with agonizing ecstasy. Sweat trickled down in certain places, smearing onto the hand that Alex had thrown onto her thigh, dripping off her brow, smattering the smooth valley between her breasts. The pace that she had set herself built along with the swell.

Sticky juices leaked constantly out to bathe Alex's fingers, the younger woman still at that clit, sucking happily, purring to herself. Pam gazed at her, unable to vocalize beyond moans and cries. The breaking point beckoned, a steeper peak than the previous ones.

It was not the first time that Alex had pushed her to this point, although this time she had help from John.

So, it was not from lack of experience that she did not move from her position, her mouth locked on that clit, her fingers still working in that slick channel, her eyes fixed on Pam with a lustful smirk as if daring her to do her worst.

The swell reached its climax.

And broke, sending out fiery tendrils of the purest pleasure over her body. Wet spurts sounded as Pam squirted. The first burst caught Alex's fingers, not quite removed in time, but the younger woman slipped them out, shifting downwards to put her face in the line of fire.

The rest of the spurts splattered against her face, Alex giggling at the impromptu shower. Pam cried out, shaking atop her husband, the previous pace slowing greatly, her cunt twitching and seizing, the gushes of her cream dying down eventually. John wrapped his arms around her, leaning up to let her rest against him. Secure in his grip, her breathing, quicker and shallower during her orgasmic ordeal, returned to normal.

In front of them, Alex moved again, sidling up closer.

Pam laughed at the sight before her, the younger woman's face glazed with her squirt, one eye plastered shut, the fringes of her hair matted to her forehead, streams trickling down her cheeks and nose to splatter off her chin. Her tongue snuck out to run over her lips, collecting as much as it could.

The moment she reached Pam, the housewife drew her into an embrace, kissing at her cheek, slurping up her own cream. Alex stayed still as she was thoroughly cleaned up, Pam generous enough to share, the sweet juices passing from tongue to tongue and back again. There was a lot of her nectar to gorge upon, the path of her mouth going all over, taking care at certain areas, leaving light pecks on the one closed eyelid, nipping at her hairline, sucking at her chin. Even once her task was completed, they carried on kissing.

Only when she felt that cock throb inside her did she change gears, gently pushing Alex back, shooting John a cheeky grin over her shoulder as she began to grind atop him. Her asshole clenched around his meat. Alex understood, leaning back to watch Pam steadily build her rhythm back up, until she was again enthusiastically bouncing atop him. Her jiggling breasts caught the attention of the younger woman, who leaned forward to suck at them. The sensations were divided now between the gentler and the rougher, the warm affections of that mouth, and the unyielding strength of that shaft as it speared her guts again and again.

John grunted harshly, his hands squeezing at her hips, lifting her up.

Preternaturally perceptive as to what he wanted after all their years together, she helped him, moving off his cock, her anus clutching at it, clutching at air a moment later when bereft of it.

The only one caught off-guard was Alex, who nonetheless giggled as Pam manhandled her into position. The two women were quickly on their hands and knees, watching John approach them, his hand stroking at his length. The housewife nuzzled against her new lover, moaning at the sight, wanting more of his semen, this time on her face, marking her as his.

Pre-cum streamed forth, rendering the passage of his hand smoother, wetter, and louder. Alex joined in with her own expectant moans.

A shout ripped from John's lungs as he came, a strong spurt splattering out onto Pam's face, slapping at her cheek. She squealed, shuddering in abject wantonness, loving how the fresh seed coated her flesh, practically sizzling like a brand. The second spurt was aimed at Alex, bursting out onto her open mouth, catching her mid-moan, some of it landing on her tongue.

John had enough presence of mind to alternate between the two women. His wife took spurts on both cheeks, as well as a few on her forehead, one or two trickling down to dapple the bridge of her nose, another basting her lips. Meanwhile, Alex took her own share, a few in her open mouth as the taste of the first spurt had inflamed her desire, others gracing her chin, one last one dribbling out onto her forehead. Both women received a hearty helping of fresh cum on their faces.

This time, Pam wanted to keep her husband's seed on her face.

So, when Alex moved with an easily understood purpose, to share the task of cleaning the spurted semen off each other, Pam shook her head, smiling gently.

"I love how it feels on me," she purred.

"You're going to go to bed with it on your face?"

She nodded.

"Oh, that's so naughty," Alex cooed, "I've never done that."

"Maybe you should try it."

The giggle her comment provoked made Pam grin.

"One woman with my cum on her face is enough of a privilege," John joked, "two is an honor."

Pam laughed, nuzzling up against her husband, who was by now lying down, reclining lazily. A moment later, two became three as Alex bounded over to join them, sidling up on John's other side.

"How long are you going to stay with us?" John asked her.

She shrugged.

"Pam says you guys have to pick up your kids tomorrow night, so I'll leave before then."

"But you'll stay for the day?"

She nodded eagerly.

"Oh yes! We're going to have so much more fun."

John chuckled, Pam joining in as well.

The trio slowly but surely dropped into slumber.

The last one to doze off was Pam, who spent her final minutes of wakefulness watching John and Alex sleep. Her husband was strong and dependable, a wonderful man and patient father, an attentive lover and passionate partner. Her new lover was young and exuberant, a fount of enthusiasm and curiosity, her entry into their love life adding another dimension to it.

The three of us will have a lot of fun together.

Author's Note #2: The next installment of Pam's adventures will take place back in the Transsexuals/Crossdressers category, as part of 'Pam's Shemale Experience'.