Pam's Threesome Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,316 Followers

But she was too far gone.

So even when the moans grew in volume, there was no attempt to stop. Her tongue and fingers acted concertedly, that coordination rewarded as Alex dissolved into groans and shudders. Only a few moments later, Pam came herself, still sucking at that drooling slit, swallowing the streams as quickly as possible.

When the orgasmic twitching stopped, Pam leaned back on her knees to glance at Alex. The expression on her face was now one of rapture, her eyes shut tightly, her mouth open slightly, one hand thrown against the wall while the other stroked mindlessly at Pam's hair.

Those eyes opened, and Alex caught her gaze, a blush erupting out over her cheeks.

The toilet flushed then, the stall door opening, the footsteps headed out. The faucet turned on, and then off a few seconds later.

"If you're going to masturbate in here," came a teasing voice, "at least keep it down."

Alex could not help but giggle, Pam joining in once the bathroom door shut.

Still laughing, she stood, pulling her new lover into an embrace, kissing her unreservedly. Their tongues met for a quick clash, and then they separated, Pam bringing her fingers, stained with her own nectar, up to Alex's mouth. The offer was met with a purr, and the fingers with a wet tongue, lapping up the sticky mess.

After a few idle minutes more in the stall, they headed back to John.

The rest of the meal was a delight, with the food delicious as always, and the conversation just as lovely. Pam and Alex tag-teamed the wine, with John consistently wearing a small smile, amused as the two women descended into drunkenness, occasionally slightly handsy with each other. Their booth was in a corner towards the back of the restaurant, the placement plus the low light granting them some measure of privacy.

Once their meal was finished, the trio headed out.

At their car, John climbed into the driver's seat, and Alex into the backseat, the arrangement the same as it had been on the way over.

Desire and the wine led Pam to also choose the backseat. Alex grinned when she noticed.

John glanced back over his shoulder, chuckling, Pam blowing him a kiss.

They left the parking lot, the women impatiently all over each other, locking lips, exploring curves. Pam could not help but notice that despite the noises coming from them, John did not once look back at them in curiosity.

This should be a driving test. How well can you pay attention to the road with two women making out in the backseat?

Nevertheless, he drove on.

It was only when the road became bumpier that she noticed that they were not on their usual way home.

Alex sat up, glancing around, quirking an eyebrow.

"Where are we going?"

It took Pam another moment, but then she realized.

"I know where we're going," she assured Alex, pushing her gently down onto her back.

The younger woman managed a noncommittal shrug before their cavorting again began.

A few minutes later, the car came to a stop.

John turned off the engine and finally looked back at them.

Struck with a sudden urge, Pam leaned over to Alex.

"I want him to fuck your ass," she whispered, "so I can eat his cum out of your ass this time."

Alex squealed in delight, giving her one more kiss, before opening the door and walking around to the hood of the car.

John glanced at Pam questioningly, but she just gestured to Alex.

Looking back ahead revealed the younger woman running her fingers seductively over the hood, before bending over it, smiling impishly.

"Go get her," Pam encouraged, herself slipping out of the car, only to sit in the front passenger side, keeping the door open.

Giving her one last nod, he moved to follow Alex, sidling up behind her. She leaned back to say something to him, and he nodded in response, then kneeling, almost entirely out of view, his hands shoving her dress up over her hips. Judging from the look that appeared on Alex's face a moment later, his attention was now focused on her nether regions.

For a few minutes, all Pam could see was Alex, whose expressions stayed within the realm of pleasure. The sight made Pam bring her own dress up, her hands migrating to her slit.

Although John had at first been caught somewhat flat-footed by the changes in Pam's desires that her close relations with Tanya had inspired, it had taken him little time to adjust, also developing a similarly increased and varied appetite. Just as she had become enamored with anal play, so had he, coming to enjoy eating her ass, either to prepare it for a hard fucking or only to indulge in such lustfulness.

So, she could imagine the enthusiasm he was displaying in his efforts on Alex. Her constant moans and the way her eyes alternated between fluttering and widening helped herald that same enthusiasm.

He stood, his eyes flickering to Pam.

Alex rose off the hood and leaned back to kiss him.

"You love eating ass, don't you?" she teased.

"How could I not when I have an ass like this or like hers?" he said, gesturing to Pam at the last word.

"Do you like fucking her ass?"

"Of course. I have a feeling I'll like fucking yours too."

Alex pushed her hips back against him.

"What are you waiting for?"

For another moment, his eyes flickered to Pam.

And then he shoved Alex down over the hood, her yelp morphing into a husky purr as he took hold of her hips with one hand, the other disappearing between them. Pam imagined him guiding his length to her asshole.

Two of her fingers slid through her slit as she watched.

John pushed forward, his teeth gritting, Alex mewling, her hands splayed atop the hood.

The looks on their face, similar with regards to the sheer pleasure, made those two fingers curl inside her channel. Her husband paused his efforts. Pam had felt him enter her anus many times now, his initial gentleness and steadiness always preceding rougher relentlessness once they were both adjusted. With Alex, he was the same way, giving her a few seconds in between careful forward motions.

Alex continued to coo, her head down and facing away from Pam, her body squirming atop the hood.

After a few minutes of John's gradual conquest, she glanced up, meeting Pam's gaze, her eyes heavy-lidded, her tongue peeking out to run along her lips, her cheeks colored with a heady blush.

"He's all the way inside me," she announced.

Pam glanced at John.

Her husband was staring down at that impaled anus. From her vantage point, she could see his hands gripping tightly to those hips.

And then he drew back.

Pam groaned, her fingers frantic in her pussy, her mind flashing back to all the times that he had taken her ass.

His hips drove forward, and Alex let out a cry.

As the housewife watched them, her husband built up steam, until he was fucking their babysitter with a fiery-eyed passion. That first cry that she had released had been followed by more, droves of them spilling forth, her body rippling from the constant impacts. From her position in the passenger seat, the sounds of those impacts reached Pam, loud slapping noises, turning slicker quickly. It was easy for her to visualize his balls whapping into Alex's slit, the juices streaming forth responsible for the lewd sounds. As the noises continued, her fingers worked harder in her cunt, squishing around her own juices.

The ruthless pace continued, John pumping steadily. Pam peeked up over the hood of the car to see the round globes of Alex's ass shaking from the crash of John's hips against hers.

"Hands behind your back," she heard him order the young woman.

Mewling softly, Alex obeyed, John grabbing hold of her wrists with one hand. She tossed her head, doing her best to push back at him.

John reached out with his other hand and took a fistful of her hair.

A loud squeal erupted into the night as he pulled back using that hold, revealing the blissful look plastered across Alex's face. The maneuver also gave Pam a great view of her breasts, straining against the front of the dress, jiggling from the rough rhythm. Growling bestially, he yanked back again on her hair, making her cry out, her eyes wide open and bright with pleasure. As he kept up the onslaught, pounding into her asshole, the hand holding her wrists quickly moved to the front of her dress, yanking it down, her breasts popping out into view, that hand then moving back to keep her wrists against her lower back. His actions gave Pam an even better view, those delectable breasts set to a hypnotic dance of ample flesh, combined with that pretty face, wracked with joyful lust.

Gripped by an unrelenting ferocity, John kept up the punishing pace, fucking Alex through several orgasms, the young woman shouting out into the night. In response to such sights and sounds, Pam pushed herself to a climax of her own, her fingers coated in nectar, her body squirming on the seat, delirious waves washing over her.

John was not far behind them.

His efforts did not diminish until he reached his end. The merciless thrusts beat against Alex's asshole, his fist yanking back at her hair multiple times, keeping her hands behind her back.

But the thrill of ass-fucking her on the hood of his car while his wife watched and masturbated proved to be too much for him.

With a strained grunt, he drove deep into that overwhelmed asshole, yanking back once more with that fistful of hair. Pam watched, groaning softly, her eyes running over those bountiful breasts, up to both of their faces, their ecstasy plain as day. A quiet purr spilled from Alex, her eyes falling shut, a small smile quirking a corner of her mouth. From her spot in the car, Pam could imagine the feeling of those heated spurts basting her bowels.

The duo remained there for a few long moments.

John moved first, stepping back, breathing heavily. His eyes drifted down to that stretched anus, taking in the view of what he had wrought.

A moment later, Alex sighed happily, stretching her arms out, bending over the hood again.

Pam slipped out from the car, her dress still hiked up over her hips, and approached John. Once in front of him, she knelt, glancing up, reaching out to take hold of his cock. The rigid flesh gleamed with mixed bodily fluids, the tempting sight enticing her to run her tongue up the length. The taste of Alex was all over; it was a flavor that she was by now used to, but on her husband's cock it took on a brand new, even more delicious, dimension. She sent a hand back down to her dripping cunt while she carried on eagerly.

Her tongue was quick to lap up every bit of flavor. Throughout her oral service, she maintained a loose yet lustful gaze with John, seeing the minute changes in the expressions appearing on his face.

The brisk breeze and coarse dirt against her bare knees did not dissuade her from sucking his cock, nor from going lower to slurp at his balls, finding remnants of Alex's orgasmic juices. As always lately, Pam was holding herself to a certain slutty standard, gazing lovingly at John as she slobbered all over his testicles, her fingers pushing her towards another climax.

Moments later, it struck, the whorish housewife mewling around her mouthful.

Once it abated, the only thing that could move her from this position reared its head, both literally and figuratively.

A loud moan from Alex made Pam glance over.

She was watching them over her shoulder, a hand down between her legs, frigging her pussy.

Pam was drawn over to her, giving John a quick kiss on her way.

Up close, it was quite the obscene vista.

There was that dripping slit, nestled within gleaming pink folds. Above that was her stretched asshole, on its own a delicious slice of her, this time boasting thick ropes of semen burbling forth.

Reaching out, she took hold of Alex's hand, still rubbing at her sex, and brought it to her mouth, slurping at the dew-coated fingers. The younger woman giggled, squirming on the hood of the car, peeking back over her shoulder to watch Pam indulge.

The tang of those feminine juices settled on her tongue. Seeing more trickles leaking from that distended anus, Pam leaned forward, pressing her lips to the flow, sucking hungrily. Her hands landed on those tensing thighs, sliding up to grab at Alex's ass. Using that grip to spread the cheeks there, she lapped up the semen, following its trail back to the leaking asshole. Another rivulet of her husband's load appeared, just in time to be captured like the others. Met with the source of that delicious river, Pam shoved her tongue through, swirling it around to collect as much of that prize as possible. Underneath that effort, Alex had begun to masturbate again.

While she carried on cleaning out the clutching insides, the attention she felt from her husband's gaze made it all the hotter. One of her hands unsurprisingly moved from its perch on one of Alex's hips to her own pussy, finding it unsurprisingly drenched. Several fingers pushed through the clasping slit as her tongue continued to work inside that stretched sphincter. The sticky mouthfuls of spunk only fueled her desire for more, leading her to explore deeper, her nose firmly pressed into the cleft between those round cheeks, the musk of her new lover an exhilarating scent.

Given the situation she was in, it took little time for Pam to find yet another climax. Her soft mewling was muffled by where her lips were, locked against the puckered ring of Alex's anus, concerned with funneling the musky cream from bowels to tongue and down into her belly with a hearty swallow. Thanks to those spirited efforts, Alex also achieved orgasm, helped along by her own fingers wriggling steadily in her pussy.

Excited on by the exquisite sensations washing over her, and those exultant moans that the younger woman loosed, Pam kept up the enthusiastic tonguing. That first load that she had sucked from Alex had since settled in her belly, now to be joined by a second one, taken from another hole. The streams of semen were diminishing now, but it meant little to Pam, who simply enjoyed the feeling and flavor of the warm walls clasping around her tongue, even bereft of her husband's essence. Her efforts continued unabated, through another orgasm for both women.

Finally, Pam pulled back, a hand settling idly on her stomach, as if to feel the sloshing sea of seed inside. The view was still lewd, that sodden cunt nestled below the still-stretched asshole, now clean of cum but boasting a glimmering shine from her saliva.

Alex moved, slowly and lazily, rising off the hood to slink around the car, getting into the backseat.

As she reclined, purring happily, Pam padded over to her husband.

They took a long moment to look out at the nightscape of the town, the breeze brisk and insistent.

"I am one lucky man," John murmured.

She giggled, nuzzling briefly against him.

Before she made the walk back to the car, she pulled him down for a fierce kiss.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The trio bustled through the house, Pam and Alex in the lead, already handsy with each other, John bringing up the rear, his eyes focused on their rears. The two women had spent the ride home cavorting in the backseat, once again providing quite the potential distraction for John. The neighborhood had been quiet as they had coasted down that last block. Thus, Pam had tried to keep her giggles to a minimum as they hurried from the car to the front door, an attempt that was somewhat successful, made more difficult by a drunk Alex behind her, her hands sneaking underneath Pam's dress to slap or squeeze at her ass. Used to being the responsible one as a mother of five, it had been her initial instinct to scold the younger woman, but her ever-present lustfulness had gotten the better of her.

Pam tumbled onto the bed, half-falling, half-pushed by Alex, who pounced on top of her, nuzzling at her neck, yanking up her dress, three fingers shoved unceremoniously through her slit. Taken by surprise but nevertheless very pleased, she reached out to feel that decadent body on top of her. The hot mouth at her neck traced along her jawline as the three fingers began to work steadily, stirring up her juices. Over Alex's shoulder, Pam caught sight of her husband, undressing languidly, watching them closely. His eyes bored into hers, the passion there making her purr, along with the knowledge that he was greatly enjoying watching his wife act so lewdly.

And then that hot mouth reached hers, and the two women shared an energetic kiss. Alex's other hand reached up to slide the straps of her own dress off, baring her breasts, the two thick nipples in the center of each like beacons that drew Pam, the housewife alternating between them. Those fingers sped up inside her in response, her pleasure already at a high point from the way Alex had handled her in the backseat on the way home. Their tongues swirled together, her dress dragged further up and then off by an insistent hand to reveal her breasts, summarily subjected to caresses that served to bring that pleasure higher still.

Her orgasm hit her quickly, Alex breaking away to suck a sensitive nipple into her mouth, spiking the delirium higher. Her husband was next to the bed now, a slight smile on his face as she squealed in splendid ecstasy.

As the sublimity dwindled slowly, Alex manhandled her into another position, Pam too beset by the last waves of euphoria to resist.

She found herself on her hands and knees, ass in Alex's grasp, the younger woman spreading those cheeks, leaning forward to purse her lips against the puckered anus between them. That tongue pushed through the clasping sphincter, Pam moaning blissfully, her arms letting her down gently so that she could relax against the cool cotton of the bedsheets. Three fingers again found their way into her cunt to keep the sensorial storm raging.

Through two more orgasms, Alex kept up her tongue-lashing on that crinkled hole, all the while working her fingers insistently. The older woman was too lust-drunk to do much else besides hump back at her efforts.

The tongue retreated, those fingers taking their time before finally leaving those wet confines. Pam peeked back to see Alex sucking the clinging cream off each digit.

"She's all ready for you," the younger woman announced to John.

He was by now naked and entirely erect. As he neared her, she fixed her eyes on his straining thickness.

His fingers landed on her ass, Pam staying on her hands and knees for him. The light sensation of those gentle digits slid up along her back. Purring softly, she watched as he passed by her, moving to recline up against the headboard.

Understanding his desire, she moved into position, straddling him facing away. A strong grip settled on her hips, bringing her down onto his length, the head pushing against her asshole. A shaky breath spilled from her when the first inch shoved through. The hands clutching at her tightened, and then with an upwards force, more hard flesh was sent through the clasping ring, several inches now packing her bowels. She groaned, balancing her feet on his thighs, her arms sent back to splay her hands against his chest. Despite the slight precariousness of her positioning, there was little fear of slipping off her perch, as he was solid and unyielding beneath her, providing quite an anchor.

John had taken a moment to luxuriate in the feeling of her insides wrapped around him.

But Pam was eager to feel every inch of him skewering her.

Her hips shoved downwards, more meat barreling into her guts, spreading her asshole wider. She shuddered atop him, the juices of her cunt once again trickling out. Another shove downwards brought more into her, John grunting, squeezing at her hips.

majicman21
majicman21
1,316 Followers