Party Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane breathed out, and felt the buttplug slip inside of him, stretching him wider. He felt the ridges as Mr. Miller pushed it deeper inside of him, then the broad end pressed against his ass cheeks.

Mr. Miller moved it around inside of him, wriggling around, and Shane whimpered at the weird sensation.

"Let me see, where did I put the remote control to this one?" Mr. Miller muttered, getting up and walking over to the nightstand.

"Remote control?" Shane asked, still on his hands and knees. "What?"

Mr. Miller pulled something black and sleek from the nightstand, about the size of a phone. He tapped a few buttons, and then Shane felt it.

He gasped in shock, jerking forward. The buttplug in his ass was vibrating! Only a little, but enough to startle him.

Mr. Miller ran his fingers down the remote control, and the vibrations grew stronger.

Shane whimpered, sitting up to bring one hand to his ass, wanting to pull it out. It felt weird and it hurt a little, the damn thing had to go.

"Stop it," Mr. Miller told him, turning up the vibrations further. "On all fours. Now. I shall re-position it."

Shane was trembling as he did, staring down at the carpet underneath him. "P-please," he managed. The buttplug shifted as he moved, and it was a little less painful like this, but still uncomfortable.

Mr. Miller leaned down, pulling the broad end out slightly and then pushing it back in at a slightly different angle. He did this a few times, thrusting the plug in and out of Shane's ass.

"Take it out, please," Shane said, turning his head to look at Mr. Miller. Then he groaned when Mr. Miller pushed it back in. Ooh, that had felt good.

Mr. Miller kept the buttplug in place, and he smiled at Shane. "Better?"

"Please," he whimpered, trying not to moan or sound like he was enjoying it. He wasn't. But right now, the strong vibrations were actually feeling good. "Take it out."

"Hmm, I don't think so," Mr. Miller told him. "Get up, Shane."

He did, slowly, and leaning on the bed as he got up. His legs were still trembling, and the buttplug shifted inside of him as he stood. It had stopped feeling so good, and Shane was happy for it.

"Put those on." Mr. Miller pointed at a tiny scrap of fabric that was lying on the bed.

Shane walked over, trying not to stumble at the strong vibrations in his ass. He picked it up. It was a tight pair of black briefs, and there was weird slit in the back. He leaned on the bed as he put it on, pulling it up, and then looking at Mr. Miller.

Mr. Miller nodded his approval, then moved to stand behind Shane. He pulled the slit in the back open, then moved the buttplug so the broad base was pulled through the slit. Mr. Miller then moved it around again, thrusting it back and forth at different angles.

Shane knew what he wanted, and tried to hold back the moan when Mr. Miller found the angle that felt good.

Mr. Miller noticed it anyway, and kept the buttplug still. "There we go, much better. The underwear should mostly keep the plug in place as you serve my friends." He then grabbed the remote control, turning the vibrations down until the plug stopped moving. "I think you should get used to being plugged for now." He smiled at Shane. "We can have more fun later. For now, you should start serving! Don't worry, it'll be food and drink first. Let everyone admire you before the real fun gets started. Follow me."

Shane tried not to feel too scared as he followed Mr. Miller. Nothing bad would happen to him, he'd just have to make a bunch of old perverts like Mr. Miller happy. He could do that. They wouldn't really hurt him, or else Shane would go to the police and they'd arrest Mr. Miller. It'd be fine. He could do this for his parents.

They went back to the kitchens, where four other young guys were talking amongst themselves. Like Shane, they were wearing tiny briefs, and were athletic without being overly muscular. They didn't all look alike, though. Mr. Miller had hired rentboys with a variety of hair colours and skin colours. They all looked pleased when Mr. Miller arrived.

Karen stepped forward. "They've all received their instructions, sir," she said.

"Excellent. We'll start with the welcoming drinks. Karen, lead the boys to the foyer and have them spread out from there." Mr. Miller leaned closer to Shane. "I wouldn't tell them why you're here, Shane. Be good and pretend you've also been hired." He reached out to squeeze Shane's ass. "Remember, be good and nothing bad will happen."

Shane grimaced, and nodded.

"Good boy. Now follow the others and serve my friends some drinks."

*

It was nerve-wracking, walking around with a tray of champagne flutes, having to smile politely as he offered anyone who didn't have a glass something to drink, and to take the empty flutes from those who had finished.

It was especially nerve-wracking when those men would eye him like he was a juicy steak, their eyes lingering on his chest, or his groin. More than once one of them would touch him, their hand lingering on his back or even his ass.

They were all around Mr. Miller's age, some with greying temples or grey beards, and he overheard them discussing investments and stocks, or business deals Shane didn't understand. A few of them noticed the buttplug.

One man, his hair still black but his beard peppered with grey, smirked down at Shane. "Ah, you're Miller's special boy tonight, aren't you? He said he made a deal with some poor schmuck."

Shane's cheeks turned red. "I, uhm, guess so, yeah."

The man smiled at him his head. "Well, I hope you'll be more enthusiastic later tonight." He put his hand on Shane's back, then lower and lower until his hand rested on the broad end of the buttplug. He pushed it in deeper, watching Shane as he did.

Shane felt his cheeks redden even more. "Sorry, gotta get new drinks,." he mumbled, needing to get out of there. He walked away quickly, back to the kitchens. There were only two chefs now, preparing the last of the food.

Karen eyed him. "What are you doing back here? You should be out there, serving."

"Just needed new glasses," he explained, putting the tray down and loading up full glasses. He took a deep breath, then exhaled. He could do this. There were just twenty perverts here that he would have to deal with. He could handle being touched and groped, and he was getting used to the buttplug.

"Well, get back out there, then," Karen told him, gesturing for him to leave. "I've got enough things to do, wrapping up in here."

He stared at her as he picked up his tray. "Wrap up? The party's over already?"

"No, of course not. But we're done in here," she said, pointing at the chefs. "The food has been prepared and I'll put those trays out once you're all done with the champagne. After the food, you'll be back to serving drinks, and those don't require preparation." She shrugged. "It's all wine, beer, maybe some vodka or whiskey. Simple stuff. Even you should be able to manage that."

"Of course!" he bristled. "I was just... surprised you'd all be leaving." He had assumed Karen was some sort of event coordinator, and that she'd be here until the end.

"This is a very exclusive, private party," Karen told him, with a look that said that he should've known this. "Mr. Miller doesn't want anyone in the house who isn't supposed to be here. He's very attached to his privacy." She eyed him. "You'd do well to remember that. Anyway, back out with you. Don't come back until all your flutes are empty."

Shane walked out, forcing a smile on his face as he entered the sitting room. Most of the guests were still holding flutes, and he saw a few of the other rentboys lean closer to the older men, laughing with them and letting them touch and grope.

Shane moved from group to group, offering the men champagne before moving on before anyone could do more than leer at him. He was about to walk up to a group of four men, two of them without champagne, when suddenly his buttplug began vibrating hard.

He gasped, stumbling and nearly falling to his knees at the sudden sensation, and he watched as the three remaining champagne flutes fell off the tray and onto the carpet. He stared at the growing stain while the buttplug kept vibrating inside his ass.

"Oh dear, you've made a mess of things!" Mr. Miller appeared by his side, seemingly out of nowhere. "I shall have to punish you for that. With me, boy."

Shane stared at him. "You did this to me," he hissed.

Mr. Miller smiled, and moved his hands in his pocket until the buttplug stopped vibrating entirely. "No, you did this. I couldn't know that you'd trip and let the glasses fall, could I?" He raised his voice. "I said, with me, boy, unless you want to be disciplined further."

Shane shut his mouth, and followed Mr. Miller, who assured his guests that Shane would be back soon enough.

Mr. Miller went into the kitchen. "A bit of an accident in the living room," he told Karen. "Shane here was clumsy."

"Why am I not surprised?" she replied, shaking her head at him. "You'll be pleased to know the food is ready to be served, sir."

"Excellent work, Karen. Get the other boys started on that. I'll deal with Shane here, I'll be right back."

Mr. Miller went back to the guest room where he had first humiliated Shane. "Remove the briefs," he told Shane. "And the plug."

"Thank fuck," Shane muttered, reaching back to pull the plug out of his ass. It slipped out, and it was slick from the lube. He pulled his briefs down, throwing them on the floor along with the plug. Then he looked at what Mr. Miller was holding, and he shook his head. "What? No, no fucking way." It was a thicker, longer buttplug and a tiny g-string. "Please, no." It was humiliating enough in the tight briefs, this would be even worse.

"I have to punish you, Shane," Mr. Miller told him, walking over to him. "So, be a good boy and get down on all fours."

"Why can't you do this to one of the others?" he asked, stepping back. "They want this! You should see them, they're all over your friends!"

"Of course they are. They know they're getting paid per sexual act," Mr. Miller replied. "Depends on the act, of course. No point in paying the same for anal as for a handjob." He smiled at Shane. "But you, Shane, are far more fun. You've never been fucked. You've never given a blowjob. This is all new for you."

"You're getting off on it, aren't you?" Shane snapped. "On me not really wanting to."

"Well, yes." Mr. Miller smiled, kneeling down behind him. He lubed up the buttplug. "Of course, I think you'll enjoy yourself before the night is over. You reluctant boys always end up begging the loudest for a big dick up your ass."

Shane shook his head as he felt the buttplug against his ass. His hole was still slick from the previous plug, and it slipped in easier. "Not gonna beg for anything," he managed. He was stretched wider, and he felt every bump and ridge of the buttplug. He felt stuffed full, but he knew that an actual dick would be even bigger.

"We'll see," Mr. Miller said, pushing the buttplug in, then slapping him hard on his ass. He moved to sit down on the bed. "For now, why don't you give me a blowjob? I want to see what you can take before I offer you to my friends." He unbuttoned himself, freeing his dick and stroking it in front of Shane's eyes.

Shane could only stare as Mr. Miller's dick grew harder and thicker. He gulped. He'd never even touched another guy's dick, never mind sucked one. "S-seriously?"

"Yes, Shane. If I'm going to tell my friends they can make you suck them off, I want to make sure you can do a tolerable job of it. Sloppiness has its charm, but there are limits." He beckoned for Shane to come closer.

Shane crawled over, his cheeks reddening as Mr. Miller smiled down at him. "You're a fucking pervert."

"I know," Mr. Miller said, reaching out to run his fingers through Shane's hair. "And there's nothing you do about it. So, open your mouth and suck my cock, boy."

Shane glared at him, but obediently opened his mouth. He tentatively licked Mr. Miller's dick. The man's dick tasted a little salty, but otherwise it wasn't all that different from licking skin. The dick was hard against his tongue, and hot.

"I said 'suck', not 'lick'." Mr. Miller curled his fingers into a fist, and pushed Shane down, forcing Shane to suck his dick.

Shane gagged on it before Mr. Miller pulled him about an inch back. The man's dick was hot and heavy in his mouth, and he wasn't sure what to do, so he mimicked what girls had done to him. He wanted this to be over quickly. He pressed his tongue against Mr. Miller's cock, and bobbed his head up and down.

"Better," Mr. Miller told him, then pushed him down until he was gagging again. "Relax, Shane. Breathe."

But he couldn't. Tears welled up in his eyes, and he pushed back until Mr. Miller finally let him come up for air. He was only allowed one deep breathe before Mr. Miller pushed back down onto his dick.

Shane tried to focus on his breathing as he sucked, trying to take Mr. Miller's cock as deep as he could without gagging, hoping Mr. Miller wouldn't push him back down again, but of course he did.

Mr. Miller groaned above him. "Yes, boy, just like that," he said, as Shane gagged. "Take it." He pulled Shane up enough so he'd stop gagging. "Every other boy here can deepthroat a dick, Shane. My friends will be expecting you to do the same, although like me, they'll enjoy seeing you struggle."

It was all the warning Shane had before Mr. Miller pushed him back down again. Shane would be gagging a couple of times, then be pulled up one or two inches, and go back to bobbing up and down, but always knowing he'd be shoved down again.

Shane wasn't sure how long he was there, on his knees, sucking off Mr. Miller, but eventually, the man kept groaning and thrusting forward with his hips. His other hand came to rest on Shane's cheek, keeping him in place as Mr. Miller started fucking his face.

"Oh, yes, boy, suck my cock. You're gonna swallow it all, aren't you? Gonna swallow it like a cocksucking whore," Mr. Miller muttered, pulling a little on Shane's hair. "Take it deeper, boy."

Mr. Miller thrust forward, making Shane gag again, and then he pulled back. Shane felt the dick twitch in his mouth, then his mouth was filled with salty come, and he struggled to swallow it all. Finally, Mr. Miller let go of him, pushing him away. "Put the g-string on, Shane," Mr. Miller replied, smirking. "Time for you to re-join the party. You're good enough at sucking cock."

Shane wasn't sure if he should be ashamed, or pleased. He put the red g-string on, frowning a little at the pouch for his dick and balls.

Mr. Miller, having buttoned himself up again, stood in front of him and sighed. "Let me," he said, reaching out to take Shane's cock in one hand and the g-string in the other. He tucked Shane's balls and dick neatly inside the pouch. "There we go." He palmed Shane's cock through the thin fabric of the g-string. "Mmm, red suits you."

He walked around Shane to make sure the buttplug stayed in, moving the string between his cheeks until it was in place, and pushed the buttplug in deeper.

"This one vibrates too, of course," Mr. Miller told him. "Try not to spill anything again."

Shane snorted. "If you didn't want me to spill anything, you wouldn't turn on the vibrator."

Mr. Miller moved across the room, taking a different remote control from the nightstand. "Yes, but if you were better at serving, it wouldn't be a problem."

Shane closed his eyes as he felt the vibrations. The vibrations were stronger because the buttplug was bigger, and he bit his lip to keep from moaning.

"Do you like it, Shane?"

Shane opened his eyes to look at Mr. Miller, and shook his head.

"Tell me you don't like it."

"I - I don't like it," Shane managed, then moaned in pleasure. His cheeks burned.

Mr. Miller smirked at him. "Yes, I thought you'd like this one more than the first one. Let's re-join the party, shall we?"

Shane let out a gasp of relief when the buttplug stopped vibrating.

*

Back in the kitchen, the chefs, Karen, and most of the food trays had gone. Mr. Miller pointed out one with six rows of small, round pieces of toast on the trays, each row with a different spread and garnish. "Bring that one with you, Shane. Come on."

Shane followed quietly, wondering if anyone would be able to tell he had just sucked off Mr. Miller. He had wiped his face, but could still taste the come. He felt embarrassed, and hoped he wouldn't have to do it again.

Mr. Miller immediately headed for a group of three men, and Shane was left in the doorway. He headed for a different group, offering them the hors d'oeuvres.

The eyes of the four men were all on his groin, and Shane felt his face turn red. The pouch drew attention to his dick, and because the pouch was only tiny, the lack of pubic hair was obvious.

"Ah yes, Miller's special boy," one of the men said, smiling. "How wonderful." He took one of the hors d'oeuvres. "Looks delicious." He smirked at Shane as he said it.

Shane remained quiet. So, that was what he was? Miller's special boy? One of the other man had called him that too. He moved on to the next group, who also smiled when they saw his g-string. While they didn't say anything to him, he could feel their hot gazes on him as they smiled.

They all knew. Every man in here knew he wasn't a rentboy, that he wasn't an escort, that he wasn't being paid to be here. They knew he hadn't wanted to be here, and they were all getting off on it.

Shane wasn't sure if he was angry, or scared, at that realisation. He kept serving, moving around with his tray. He looked around for the other young men, and only saw one. He sidled up to the tall blond who was batting his eyes at an older man with grey hair.

The blond gave him a brief glare. "Something wrong?" he asked, his voice sweet.

Great, this guy probably thought Shane was after the old man. The blond couldn't be farther from the truth. "No, I was just, er, wondering where the others were," he asked quietly.

The older gentleman laughed. "They're all busy, boy. They're busy serving."

"But they aren't here," Shane protested, then realised what the man meant. "Oh, you mean they're -"

"Doing what they do best," the blond said, and smiled up at the older man. "Of course, I'm better."

"I'm sure you are," the older man said, but he looked Shane up and down, his eyes resting on his pouch. "Ah, you're the one Miller mentioned, aren't you?"

Shane nodded, and tried to ignore the blond glaring at him again. "I am, sir. I, uhm, need to be going."

He walked off, going back to offering the hors d'oeuvres to the various older men. Of course the rentboys were just doing their jobs. They were probably sucking dick or being fucked in one of the guest rooms right now.

He tried not to think that that would happen to him sooner rather than later.

No, back to offering food to people, and hoping they wouldn't leer too much, or grope his ass again, or squeeze it.

His tray was half-empty when he felt the vibrations. He quickly leaned against a wall before they got stronger, and he bit back a moan. He nearly dropped the tray, but grabbed it with both hands, and the hors d'oeuvres stayed on.

As the vibrations continued, Shane focused on not moaning and clutched the tray tightly. His hands trembled, but not enough to spill anything. Oh God, it felt so good.

Then, the vibrating became more intense. "Fuck!" he called out, unable to hold it in.

The room fell silent, and he could feel everyone staring at him. The vibrations decreased, and Mr. Miller walked over to him, shaking his head.

"I didn't spill anything," Shane managed. He held the tray out to Mr. Miller.

"We don't tolerate language like that," Mr. Miller told him. "At least, no in here. Back to the kitchen with you." He raised his voice as he continued, "and after that, you'll be serving in the library, where you'll have to be quiet."