Party Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men in the room started talking again, and Shane wondered why. Was there something special about the library?

He followed Mr. Miller back to the kitchen, and he put the tray back on the table. "You fucking set me up again!"

Mr. Miller tutted, and quick as a flash, reached out to pinch Shane's right nipple. He twisted it, making Shane yelp. "I told you," he said, twisting it further. "If you were better at serving, that wouldn't be a problem."

He gasped in pain, rubbing across his chest when Mr. Miller finally let go of him. "What're you gonna now?" he spat. "Parade me around naked? Stuff a bigger buttplug up me?"

"No, you'll be serving in the library, as I said," Mr. Miller told him. "Well, you'll be serving next to the library, really." He smiled. "But first, allow me to offer you a drink."

He wanted to reject it because he didn't want to say 'yes' to anything Mr. Miller offered, but he was getting thirsty. He hadn't had anything to drink ever since he got here. "Okay," he said, watching Mr. Miller closely.

The man pulled a bottle from one of the cupboards, and going by the label, it seemed to be wine or something. It was dark red, and when Mr. Miller handed the wine glass to him, Shane smelled it. Yep, definitely wine. "You know I'm not supposed to drink, right?" he asked.

Mr. Miller laughed. "Oh, don't tell me you've never had alcohol before, Shane. Besides, you're only getting one glass. I can't have my special boy get drunk, can I?" He put the bottle back in the cupboard. "Go on, drink."

Shane took a sip. He didn't like wine very much, but this was all right. He finished the drink quickly, and felt a little lightheaded. "Next time, I'll just have some water."

Mr. Miller smiled. "Fair enough. I wouldn't drink more than one glass of that wine too. It has very powerful aphrodisiac effects. Very useful for some of my friends, you understand."

"What the - why would you give that to me?" Shane demanded. He didn't need an aphrodisiac. The last thing he wanted was to be turned on while he was being used by perverts.

Mr. Miller moved over to him. "Because I want you to have a good time here, Shane. I want you to enjoy yourself." He palmed Shane's dick, cupping his pouch. "I want you to come multiple times. I want you to beg to be stuffed full of dick."

"Never," Shane replied, glaring back at the older man.

"The night's still young," Mr. Miller said, stroking Shane's dick.

Despite his feelings, Shane felt himself shudder in pleasure. Mr. Miller knew what he was doing, and his dick was getting harder. The pouch was getting too tight as it had to stretch around his hardening dick.

Mr. Miller smiled, glancing down, then pulled his hand away from Shane's half-hard dick. "Hmm, the aphrodisiac doesn't work that fast. Clearly, you were enjoying that."

"Don't touch me," Shane snapped, flush with embarrassment.

"Very well. We can set you up next to the library and you can serve my friends there. Follow me."

Shane followed, anxious and worried, and all too aware of his half-hard dick. The anxiety didn't go away when he saw what was on the other side of the door that Mr. Miller opened in a hallway he hadn't been down before. It must've been an old broom cupboard, completely emptied out. There were three holes at waist level, and Shane got the sinking feeling what they were for. "A fucking glory hole?" he asked, incredulous. "What the fuck, no."

Mr. Miller slapped him on the ass, hard. "Yes, a glory hole, and yes, you'll be serving in here for as long as I see fit. You give tolerable blowjobs, perhaps after some time in here, you'll learn."

"I'm not gonna sit here and suck dick, you sicko," Shane told him, definitely angry now.

Mr. Miller looked at him, surprisingly calm. "Oh, well, if you won't be a good, obedient boy, I guess I'll have to ask my security team to visit your parents. Your choice, but you did promise earlier that you'd be on your best behaviour. I'm a little disappointed, Shane."

Shit, his parents. He couldn't let them get hurt, even if this was all his dad's fault. "Fine," he snapped. "I'll sit in your stupid gloryhole and suck dick."

"I knew you'd change your mind. Kneel down, please," Mr. Miller told him.

Shane obeyed, kneeling down in the broom cupboard. He ducked his head to peek through the holes. On the other side of the wall he could see the library. There were already five guys in there, talking amongst themselves. The walls were lined with bookcases, and there were old-fashioned leather couches and chairs in the centre, with a coffee table. One of the men was sitting in a chair, casually reading a book and sipping wine.

Shane wondered if it was aphrodisiac wine, or regular wine.

"How many are there, Shane?" Mr. Miller asked behind him.

"Uhm, five," he replied.

"Hmm, I'm sure more will be along shortly. Hands behind your back."

Shane turned his head. "Why?"

Mr. Miller pulled a pair of handcuffs from his pockets. They were gleaming metal. "Because I just gave you an aphrodisiac, and I don't want you sitting here, jerking off, while you should be serving."

Shane rolled his eyes. "I'm not gonna jerk off. Unlike you, I'm not into any of this."

"Then you won't have any issue with me cuffing your hands behind your back. Do it, Shane. Now."

Shane sighed, and obeyed. The handcuffs were cold against his skin, but not too tight.

Mr. Miller stepped back, and he must've grabbed the remote control again, because Shane could feel a light vibration in his ass. "There, that feels better, doesn't it?"

Shane ignored him. "How long do I have to stay in here?"

"For as long as I think is necessary," Mr. Miller replied. "I'll be in the library, so I'll know if you aren't being a good, obedient boy."

Shane turned his head as the door was closed behind him. He heard the turn of a key in the lock, and he experimentally shoved against the door with his shoulder. It didn't budge.

Great, he was locked in here by some sicko who wanted him to suck cock for the next... ugh, Shane hoped he wouldn't be in here too long. On the bright side, no one would be able to push his head down and make him gag.

It wasn't long before he saw the door of the library open, and Mr. Miller walk inside. He talked to a few of the men in there, and one of them, a man in his fifties with greying curls, immediately walked over to the holes.

He didn't say anything, he just pulled his cock out and pushed it through the middle hole.

Shane stared at the limp cock for a moment, then started licking.

On the other side of the wall, the man groaned. "You're supposed to suck, boy! Come on!"

"Give him time!" Mr. Miller called out. "He's only sucked his first cock about fifteen minutes ago."

"Yours, I take it?" one of the other men said, and laughed. "Don't blame you. Tell me, have you fucked him yet?"

Shane opened his mouth, feeling his cheeks burn as the men talked about him as if he wasn't even here.

"No, but he's been wearing a buttplug all evening, to help him prepare for later," Mr. Miller explained.

The man he was sucking off moaned, and Shane felt his dick swell up in his mouth. It was thicker than Mr. Miller's, and tasted a little different. Still, nothing he couldn't handle, but the sooner it was out of his mouth, the better. He began bobbing back and forth, focusing on the tip, and pressing his tongue against when the man groaned.

"Oh yes, much better boy, take me deeper," the man told him.

Shane tried, but soon found himself gagging. Well, he wasn't gonna do that again, so he stuck to bobbing back and forth, sucking on the dick in his mouth.

He felt the man thrust forward, groaning louder, and Shane increased his efforts, trying to take him deeper again for as long as he could without gagging. He just wanted this man to come and get out of his mouth.

"Mmm," the man on the other side of the wall moaned. "You're very enthusiastic!"

Shane felt his cheeks redden. He didn't like this! He wasn't enthusiastic! But there was no point arguing. He also didn't stop doing his best. Not doing his best would only mean having a dick in his mouth for longer.

He shifted on his knees, moving closer to the wall. That made bobbing back and forth a little easier.

It wasn't long before the man started to groan and thrust faster, and Shane pressed his tongue against the man's dick. The man was close, moaning now with every breath, and then he pushed hard against the wall.

Shane leaned back to avoid gagging, and winced as come shot down his throat. He swallowed it, pulling back once the man finished coming.

Only a few seconds later, another cock was pushed through the hole on Shane's left. It was hard already, and Shane wondered if the man had been watching, waiting for Shane to finish.

He shuffled over on his knees, licking first, then wrapping his lips around it. It wasn't as thick as the previous dick, at least, and a little smaller. He took it deeper, listening to the man's groans. When he gagged on the dick, he pulled back, and began bobbing back and forth. That tactic had worked well on the other man, after all.

His eyes grew wide when he felt the buttplug in his ass start to vibrate harder. No, dammit, why was Mr. Miller doing this to him? He was doing good, right? He was sucking dick and had made one guy come.

He focused on the dick in his mouth, on sucking and licking and taking it as deep as he could. The vibrations grew stronger and he moaned, arching his back. Why did it feel so good?

"Ooh, you like this?" the man said, and Shane could him hear him laugh. "You must be."

Shane felt himself grew red. There was no point in arguing. What could he say? 'No, it's the butt plug making me moan'? He kept sucking, trying to keep himself from moaning as the plug kept vibrating in his ass. He found himself thrusting his hips, as if he was trying to fuck something, but there was nothing there.

His own cock was hardening, straining against the fabric of the pouch. It was getting a little uncomfortable, which was good, because at least that took his mind off of how good the plug was feeling.

He felt the man's dick twitch in his mouth, then come filled his mouth, dribbling past his lips and down his chin. Shane swallowed the rest, licking his lips, and could feel come dry on his chin. Ugh, he felt disgusting.

"Enjoy your time in there, boy!" the man told him.

Shane glared at the hole. "Fuck you!" he yelled. Then he cried out as the plug in his ass suddenly sped up, making him lean against the wall. Oh God, this was too much. He moaned as the vibrations grew stronger, and he was thrusting in the air, wanting more, wanting to come. "Oooh, fuck!"

As sudden as they had started, the vibrations stopped. Shane was panting, leaning against the wall.

"Language, boy," Mr. Miller told him, from the other side of the wall. "Put your mouth to better use."

Shane groaned when a new dick was shoved through the hole in the middle. It wasn't Mr. Miller's cock, and one he hadn't seen before. Without the vibrations in his ass, it was easier to focus on sucking dick and getting the guy off, but he also missed it. At least with the vibrations, he had felt good.

At least he wasn't moaning around the man's dick, and he was able to take it deeper without immediately gagging, which was good. He bobbed back and forth, feeling his jaw start to ache. This was his third dick already, maybe Mr. Miller would give him a break soon?

He snorted at the thought of that. No, Mr. Miller was too much of a sicko to do that. He probably loved the idea of making Shane suck dick until his jaw was completely sore.

The man on the other side was quiet, only grunting when he came, and Shane once again swallowed it all. Ugh, he was never getting used to the taste, but it was better than letting it dry on his chin.

He wasn't surprised that the next dick slid through only seconds later. He glanced through one of the holes, and could see three guys standing around the holes, the one with his dick pushed through and the other two standing a few feet away, waiting their turn.

He glanced around the room, spotting five other men and Mr. Miller. He wondered whose cocks he had sucked, and if they would want another blowjob. He really hoped not.

"Boy, what's taking so long?" the man who was at the hole demanded. "Suck my dick, now!"

Shane quickly moved over, then groaned as the plug suddenly sprang to live. "Oooh, ooh, fuck!" he moaned, as pleasure shot up through his body. He whimpered, opening his mouth to lick at the dick in front of him.

"Finally," the man grumbled, and only then did the vibrations end.

Shane groaned as he took the man's dick as deep as he could for as long as he could. Just get him to come quickly. The sooner Shane could get them off, the sooner he would be out of this gloryhole.

"Oh, you really like this, don't you?" the man told him, moaning slightly. "Mmm, that's right, take me deeper."

Shane's cheeks reddened again. Once this was over, he'd tell those guys exactly why he'd been doing his best. Still, if this guy liked it when Shane took him deep, he'd keep doing that. Everything to get this guy out of his mouth again.

Once the man had come down his throat, he dealt with the two other men in quick succession. Both were fully hard by the time they pushed their cocks through the hole, their dicks red and hot. Shane wondered if maybe they'd been jerking themselves off a little in anticipation. He sucked and licked and got better at letting dicks slide down his throat. He tilted his head for a better angle, making it easier to breathe, and tried not to gag.

The plug in his ass remained still as he sucked the first guy's cock, but vibrated on a low setting during the second one. It was a little maddening, since it wasn't fast enough to be enjoyable, but still distracting.

Shane sat back after finishing off that guy's cock. So far, he had sucked six dicks. Since no one shoved their dick through one of the holes, he glanced into the room again. He couldn't see a clock on the wall, so he had no idea what time it was or how long he had been in here.

He could see that more men had entered the room. It was difficult to count, but he thought there were at least a dozen.

He sat back when he saw someone walk up to the hole on the right, and he opened his mouth so he could start licking immediately.

"Ooh!" the man gasped, clearly surprised. His cock rapidly hardened further in Shane's mouth. "Eager little slut, are we? Good boy."

Shane rolled his eyes, even as he felt a flush of embarrassment. He tried to focus on sucking, but the man on the other side was feeling talkative.

"Oh yes, nice and deep. Oh, oh, yes, good boy, gagging on my cock but still keeping it down. Mmm, you're a good cocksucking slut, aren't you? Bet you love being in there, on your knees, servicing us. Bet your dick is hard and aching."

Shane tried to ignore that one, because it was kinda true. His dick was hard from the regular vibrations from the plug, and that aphrodisiac wine Mr. Miller had given him. He couldn't help being hard! It wasn't because he liked this!

"Are you jerking off in there?" The man chuckled. "Or did our friend cuff your hands behind your back." He groaned. "Mmm, I hope he did. I hope you're hard and desperate in there, slut. Desperate for more cock." He let out another deep groan, thrusting forward. "Fuck, yes, take it deeper, you whore, gag around my dick. Bet you love gagging on dick, sluts like you always do."

Shane tried not to listen, but the man was so close to him and every word was clear as crystal. Shane kept taking him as deep as he could, because the man seemed to love that the most, and Shane really wanted him gone. He didn't want to listen to the filth coming from that man.

"Oh yeah," the man groaned, low and deep. "Fuck, take it, slut. Take it deep, c'mon, you can take it, whore, yeah, you like that. Fuck, that feels good!"

Shane was gagging around the man's dick, and had to pull back for air. He was panting, then took a deep breath and swallowed him down.

The man kept grunting as Shane bobbed back and forth, his words becoming slurred as he got closer to coming, but Shane could still make out 'slut' and 'whore' every now and then, along with the occasional 'fuck'.

The man came down his throat, groaning as he did. "Well done, boy. You're gonna make an excellent cocksucker. Just keep practising." The man chuckled. "But I'm sure you will, slut."

Shane was trembling after that one, and he stared at the new cock that appeared through the hole. The man's words were still whirling through his brain. Slut. Excellent cocksucker.

"Well?" the man in front of him said, thrusting forward impatiently.

Shane started sucking, relieved this man was quieter. He was moaning and groaning, yes, but at least he didn't keep talking.

The minutes passed, and every now and then the vibrations in his ass would grow stronger, making Shane shiver with pleasure and moan around whichever dick was in his mouth. The man would moan, enjoying the feeling, or laugh and tell Shane he was being an eager, horny slut.

He had lost count of how many dicks he'd already sucked. He was pretty sure a few of them he had sucked more than once, and there was dried-up come on his chin. He hadn't been able to swallow everything.

Then, after what might've been the fifteenth dick, or the seventeenth - Shane didn't think it was the twentieth, that seemed too many - the door behind him opened. Shane blinked at the sudden influx of light, turning his head slowly.

Mr. Miller stood behind him, and smiled. "Do you know how long you've been here, boy?"

Shane shrugged. "No?"

"Two hours!" Mr. Miller told him, then he leaned down to uncuff Shane's wrists. He helped Shane to stand. "And you sucked nineteen dicks in that time. That's more than I expected, Shane. You were very enthusiastic."

"Jus' wanted it over with," he mumbled, rubbing at his wrists.

Mr. Miller laughed. "Boy, I would've kept you in there for two hours anyway, no matter how many dicks you sucked!" He was smiling down at Shane. "All my friends said you were very eager."

Shane found himself blushing. "I wasn't! I wanted them to finish quickly!"

Mr. Miller just kept smiling. "Whatever you say, boy." He palmed Shane's half-hard cock. "Sure you didn't like it?"

Shane shuddered and his hips jerked forward. "N-no," he moaned, then gasped as the plug started vibrating. He leaned against Mr. Miller.

"You wanna come, don't you, boy?" Mr. Miller murmured. "Well, after making so many of my friends come, you've definitely earned it." He turned off the vibrator. "Follow me."

After spending so long on his knees, Shane's legs were a little wobbly, but he followed Mr. Miller down the hallway and back into the now empty foyer. Shane looked around, wondering where everyone was.

They headed into the living room, and Shane stopped to stare at one of the rentboys, who was riding the dick of one of the guests, his back to Shane.

Shane couldn't see the face of the guest, but he could see the way the man's hands were kneading and squeezing the rentboy's ass, and how his dick was sliding in and out of the young guy's ass. The rentboy moaned, arching his back as he kept riding the man's dick.

"Jealous?" Mr. Miller said quietly.

Shane spluttered indignantly. "No! I was just... where is everyone?"

Mr. Miller gestured towards the sofa. "Well, the rentboys are doing their jobs. The other three are in various guest rooms entertaining other guests. I think there are about fourteen of my friends in the library."

With that one guy out here, that meant the three other rentboys were entertaining five guys between them. Shane shuddered at the thought of having two of those men all over him.

Mr. Miller led him to a door which opened into the library. Shane felt his face turn red immediately as all the men turned and looked at him. At once, he remembered their moans and groans, the things they had said to him as he had sucked their cocks. He wondered which one of them had been the talkative one, the one to call him a slut and a cocksucker almost constantly.