Party Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started when Mr. Miller put an arm on his shoulder and pushed him forward. "Here he is," Mr. Miller said. "You've been looking your fill all night, and you've sampled his mouth. My special boy for the night, Shane."

Much to Shane's embarrassment, there was a brief applause from the guests.

"Turn around, boy, show them how pretty you are," Mr. Miller told him.

With his cheeks still red, Shane turned on the spot slowly. When his ass was facing the men, he heard some quiet mutterings and gasps. They must've seen the buttplug.

"Yes, as you can see, I've prepared him. This one is only small, of course, but then, our boy here is a virgin," Mr. Miller explained.

Shane was facing the men again. They had all come closer, forming a half-circle around him and Mr. Miller. Shane looked around, but it was impossible to recognise them from his time in the gloryhole. He'd only really taken a good look at their dicks.

"I don't suppose you'd consider letting me take his virginity?" one of the men asked, an older man with greying blond hair. He was looking at Shane as if he were a delicious steak.

"Of course not. That honour will be mine," Mr. Miller said. "Boy, remove your g-string."

Even though it didn't cover him, Shane still felt reluctant to remove it. His dick had softened under the stares of those men, and the tightness of the pouch. He stood up slowly, ducking his head to avoid having to look at the men.

"He's just being shy," Mr. Miller said, moving closer and wrapping one hand around Shane's dick. "There's no need for that, boy."

Shane grunted as Mr. Miller started to jerk him off. "Please, no," he mumbled, glancing at the men. They were all riveted, their eyes glued to his cock.

"Come now, boy, only a few minutes ago you were hard and aching," Mr. Miller told him. "You looked desperate to come."

He remembered that feeling well, and his dick was already responding to Mr. Miller's touches. "Stop touching me!" Why did it feel so good to be touched like this?

Mr. Miller slid his other hand in his pocket, and turned on the buttplug, increasing the intensity.

Shane's knees buckled, and he clamped his mouth shut. Fuck, it felt so good, having his dick stroked and the plug vibrating in his ass.

"Still want me to stop touching you, boy?" Mr. Miller asked, smirking. "Or is there something else you want?"

"Please," he managed, and hated how it sounded like a moan. "Please, no."

"You don't sound very convincing," Mr. Miller told him, still stroking his cock.

Shane's hips were jerking forward automatically, rocking into Mr. Miller's grip. He tried not look at the men, who were all watching him get jerked off. He could see their cocks hardening in their trousers. He ducked his head, but that just meant looking at Mr. Miller's hand around his cock. "Please!" he moaned.

"Please what, boy? If you want to come, you'll have to do better than that."

He was panting now, thrusting into Mr. Miller's grip. "No," he managed. "No, let go of me!" He wanted to come so much.

Mr. Miller did, but kept the plug vibrating in his ass. "On your knees, boy," he said.

Shane sank down to his knees, then grunted as Mr. Miller pushed him forward so he was on his hands and knees. "Don't," he managed, groaning softly. He didn't want this, he told himself. He didn't want Mr. Miller to fuck him, and definitely not in front of his friends. "Don't touch me!" What if it felt as good as the plug? What if Mr. Miller made him moan in pleasure again?

Mr. Miller slapped his ass hard. "I will fuck you whether you want it or not, boy."

Shane heard him pull his own trousers down, and Mr. Miller grabbed his hips and pulled him closer. "You're here to service me and my friends, boy, any way that I see fit."

"No, please," Shane managed, then moaned as Mr. Miller increased the vibrations of the plug. "Fuck! Oh fuck, yes!"

"Your body wants it," Mr. Miller told him, as Shane continued to whimper. "Give into it, boy."

Shane was panting as Mr. Miller lowered the intensity, then turned the plug off. "Wait," he said. The plug was pulled out of him, and he was relieved for a moment, then realised what would be next.

Mr. Miller positioned himself behind Shane, then rubbed his dick between his ass cheeks before lining himself up with Shane's asshole. "What for? You're ready, boy."

The other men murmured their agreement, and Shane cried out when Mr. Miller began pushing his dick inside. It was thicker than the buttplug, and even though his ass was lubed up and stretched, it had to stretch wider to take Mr. Miller's cock. "Please, slow down!"

"If you had been less stubborn, I would've used more lube," Mr. Miller informed him. He kept a tight hold on Shane's hips as he kept pushing.

This was worse than Shane had imagined. He was forced to stretch wider and wider around Mr. Miller's dick, and all around him were men watching it with approval, talking quietly to each other about how good Shane looked, how wonderful he sounded, and how pretty his hole looked stretched around Mr. Miller's cock.

"I hope he doesn't get stretched out too much before I get to fuck him," one of the men said.

"Oh, he's still young, I'm sure he'll stay nice and tight," one of the others said.

Shane gasped as Mr. Miller kept shoving his dick deeper and deeper. It went a little easier now that the head of his cock had slipped in, but it was still uncomfortable, awkward and humiliating. He was just here as a hole for these men to fuck and use.

"That's it," Mr. Miller groaned. "Yes, accept it, boy." He reached forward, wrapping his hand around Shane's soft cock, and began to stroke it.

Shane gasped at that. Somehow, this was even worse, the mix of pain and pleasure. He found himself thrusting into Mr. Miller's grip, wanting more.

"See, you do like it," Mr. Miller told him. "You're getting hard again already."

Shane hung his head. Why was his body responding? Was it still the aphrodisiac? Was that making his dick hard in Mr. Miller's hand? The worst of the pain was fading as Mr. Miller pushed in deeper. It was still uncomfortable, but he could take it.

"Soon, you'll be begging me to let you come," Mr. Miller promised. "Trust me, boy."

Shane shook his head. He would never beg.

Mr. Miller eventually bottomed out, having filled Shane up completely. Then, he began to thrust, his dick sliding in and out. He never pulled out completely, always leaving a few inches of his dick inside Shane, but his balls slapped against Shane's ass as he kept stroking Shane's dick in the same rhythm he was using to fuck Shane.

Shane found himself moving in the same rhythm, fucking Mr. Miller's hand and moving back to get fucked by his dick.

"Mmm, good boy," Mr. Miller groaned. "Yes, you're eager to be fucked, aren't you?"

"No, please," Shane managed, biting back a moan. "Ah, stop it!" He was panting, trying to ignore the pleasure flooding through him. Even the dick in his ass didn't feel so bad anymore.

Mr. Miller tilted his hips, then began to fuck him harder. "Really?"

Shane's eyes grew wide. Oh, fuck, this was starting to feel as good as the plug! The constant rubbing of Mr. Miller's dick inside of him and the increased speed made him whimper. No, fuck, he didn't want this! "No-o, oh, fuck!" He moaned, his hips rocking back and forth, seeking more pleasure.

"You want to come, boy? You want to come on my dick?"

"Ah, ah, fuck!" he yelled, hating the way his body was reacting. He felt hot all over, the pleasure increasing. He did want to come.

"Do you want to come, boy?"

"Yes!" he sobbed. "Yes!"

"Beg for it," Mr. Miller told him.

Shane groaned. He didn't want to beg. Besides, he was close already. It wasn't like Mr. Miller could stop him from coming. He moved faster, moaning in pleasure, trying to ignore what the men around him said, how his own increased speed meant that he must really like being fucked.

"Beg for it, boy, or I won't let you come."

Shane ignored him, focused on his own pleasure. He'd come, and there was nothing Mr. Miller could do to stop it. The man kept fucking him, so clearly he was enjoying this way too much to quit.

Shane closed his eyes, whimpering and moaning as Mr. Miller kept fucking him and stroking his cock. He was close, so close. He could feel it build up inside of him.

Then, just as Shane felt like he was about to come, Mr. Miller's hands gripped him tight around the base. Too tight. Shane shuddered, and his orgasm faded away.

Mr. Miller was still fucking him at a leisurely place, and Shane sobbed. "I did tell you to beg, boy."

"No, please, this isn't fair! You have to let me come!" he yelled. Hadn't Mr. Miller said earlier that he had earned it?

"If you want to come, you have to ask," Mr. Miller said, loosening his grip on Shane's dick. "Nicely."

Shane whimpered. He was desperate to come, his entire body was aching and desperate. He had never wanted anything more in his life. "Please," he mumbled. "Please, I wanna come."

"I can't hear you, boy."

Shane moaned as Mr. Miller started stroking his cock again. He didn't think he could take it if Mr. Miller stopped him from having another orgasm. "Please," he moaned. "Please, I wanna come. Let me come, please!"

"What do you think, gentlemen?" Mr. Miller asked.

Shane felt hot with humiliation as various men answered.

"Yes, he has begged very nicely."

"No, he's been way too much of a brat. He should get a spanking."

"Let him come first, then we'll spank him."

"I definitely wanna see him come."

"I don't think he deserves it."

"He did suck cock very well, didn't he?"

"Oh yes, total cock slut. Good point, he should get to come for doing so well in the gloryhole. Very enthusiastic."

There were more murmurings of agreement, and Mr. Miller laughed. "Very well, you'll be allowed to come. But," he added, "I have to agree that you deserve a spanking for being such a brat."

"Okay," Shane said, moaning again. He could take a spanking if it meant finally getting to come. "Please, I'll do anything, I just wanna come, please."

Mr. Miller started to fuck him faster and harder, and increased the speed of his wrist.

Shane moaned, arching his back and fucking himself on Mr. Miller's dick and into his hand. "Please," he muttered, "fuck, please!"

The pleasure was building up inside of him again, as it kept growing, part of him was scared Mr. Miller would stop him from coming again. But he didn't, and Shane groaned as his orgasm hit him hard, making his vision turn white as he floated on pleasure. Fuck, he had never had an orgasm this intense. He was shuddering underneath Mr. Miller, who kept fucking him throughout.

His elbows could barely hold him up once that overwhelming feeling faded, and it hurt to have Mr. Miller still fucking him relentlessly. Fortunately, he felt Mr. Miller's speed increase, a sure sign the other man was closer, and soon after that his dick twitched inside Shane.

Shane felt himself be filled with come as Mr. Miller grunted in pleasure as he came, shoving his dick in deep.

Mr. Miller pulled out slowly. "So, who's next?" he asked.

Shane whimpered as all the men seemed to reach for him at once. He felt hands on his ass, his thighs, his back, and on his balls. They were tugging and stroking, and it was too much. He tried to move away, but there were hands everywhere.

"Put him on the couch," Mr. Miller said. "Come on, there's plenty of time for you all to fuck his ass or his mouth again."

Shane felt hands slide underneath his arms and thighs as he was picked up by four or five men and dropped on the sofa, rolled onto his back. "Wait," he said, as one of the men pushed his knees up to his chest, exposing his ass. "Wait!"

"We've waited long enough, boy," one of the men told him, stroking Shane's face. "Waited all night to fuck that pretty ass of yours."

Shane stared up at him, wondering if this man, with his dark eyes was the one who had told him he was such a good little cocksucker. "Just - just give me a second!" he pleaded. He couldn't take another fucking, not so soon.

"He has a point," Mr. Miller said. "Besides, didn't we all agree that he needed a spanking?"

The man who had been holding Shane's knees to his chest nodded. "Yeah, we did." He let go of one knees, then slapped Shane's ass hard. "Hmm, nice."

Shane sobbed with the sudden pain. "Wait!"

"Honestly, boy, what do you want? To be fucked or spanked?" Mr. Miller asked.

Shane was breathing hard. He didn't think he could take getting fucked, not after his overwhelming orgasm. But a spanking? The men around him were watching him eagerly. He gulped. "I'll, er, I'll take the spanking."

"Good boy," Mr. Miller said. He gave the other men a nod.

Shane felt hands all over him again, manoeuvring his body into position like he was a puppet. His knees were on the seat of the couch, his chest across the back, and his head and arms were dangling down the back, where most of the men were still standing. He felt three hands on his shoulders and upper back, keeping him in place.

There was also a pair of hands stroking his sides and back, and four hands squeezing and stroking his ass.

"Look, you can still see your come leaking out," one of the men said.

Shane could only stare down at the dark green carpet and the four pairs of shoes, but he found himself blushing. He could feel it himself, Mr. Miller's come sliding out of his ass.

He cried out when a hand landed hard on his ass, and he tried to move out of the way. Immediately the hands pressed down on him. He was spanked again and again by the same hand, then another hand spanked him twice in the same spot, making him cry out in pain.

"Mmm, he has a very nice ass for spanking," one of the men murmured. Shane felt fingers glide down his ass. "Look, he's already turning red!"

"Out of the way," a gruff voice said, and a larger hand came down on his ass.

Shane squirmed, beginning to regret his choice, but they wouldn't let him up. "Please!"

"You agreed to a spanking, boy," Mr. Miller told him. Shane felt fingers slide through his hair. "And you have been a brat, protesting every step of the way. Although you behaved beautifully in the gloryhole, I will give you that."

"Please," he managed, and winced as another hand slapped him hard. "Ah!"

"Hmm, ten more, then you'll get fucked. That sounds fair," Mr. Miller told him, patting him on the head.

Shane winced at each and every one of the remaining swats. It hurt, and his ass felt like it was on fire, red and hot and sore all over. They pulled his thighs and knees further apart, and someone spanked him close to his balls. Shane winced, then cried out when they hit the same spot again.

"Do you think we need a spreader for him? Keep his legs nice and spread wide?"

"Hmm, makes it more difficult to put him in a different position. Let's leave him like this."

The first man chuckled. "Oh, like we need him in a different position to be fucked. And look, his mouth is accessible too."

Shane was relieved when the final slap was delivered to his ass. But what the man said was true. Since he was hanging over the back of the couch, his mouth was at waist height. He pushed himself up a little, surprised that they let him.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" One of the men behind the couch asked him. He had one hand on Shane's shoulder. "That's what you get for being a brat."

He felt hands on his ass again, kneading and spreading his cheeks, then something cold and slick between his cheeks. He turned his head, watching as two men busied themselves. One kept his cheeks spreads, the other fingered his ass, spreading the lube.

"You're gonna get fucked now, boy," the man with his hand on Shane's shoulder said. "Can't wait to hear you moan like a slut."

Shane ducked his head, looking away from the men working on his ass, and away from the man who was talking to him. He was shuddering at the fingers inside of him, not sure if it felt good or bad. He was relieved when they slipped out of him. When something blunt and hard pushed at his hole, he dug his fingers into the fabric of the couch.

The man's thick dick slipped in with little difficulty, and the man groaned. "Mmm, still tight!"

Shane sucked in a breath. After the spanking his ass was still sore, and it hurt as the man slid in deeper and bottomed out, but it didn't hurt as much as when Mr. Miller had done it. His ass still felt hot, but it wasn't so bad.

The man began to fuck him hard, his hips snapping forward, making Shane moan in pain as the man's hips brushed against Shane's sore ass.

"See, you like it, don't you?"

"No, please, it's - the spanking!"

"Yes, it makes everything feel more intense," the man told him, rubbing Shane's shoulder. "The pain and the pleasure."

So far, Shane was only feeling the aching soreness and pain.

"He should be doing something more useful with his mouth," one of the other men grumbled, unbuttoning his trousers. "C'mon, you've had plenty of practice."

Shane whimpered when he saw the man's half-hard cock. Great, more blowjobs. The man put his hand on the back of Shane's head, and pushed him down onto his cock until he was gagging on it, and only then was Shane allowed to come up for air a little.

"C'mon, you took me deeper than that before."

Shane groaned around the man's cock. He had no idea, he couldn't remember sucking this guy's cock before, but in the gloryhole he hadn't been doing this while getting fucked, and he hadn't been hanging over the back of the couch.

The only thing he could do as one dick thrust into his ass, pushing him forward onto the dick in his mouth, was keep his mouth open and try to breathe. The men were doing the work for him, his body thrust back and forth between them.

The man behind started to groan, fucking him harder and faster, which made Shane jerk forward faster too, forcing the dick deeper into his mouth. When the man slammed into him, the dick in his mouth slid down his throat, and Shane gagged on it while he was filled up with come.

It felt like forever before the man slid out of him and Shane could pull back, away from the dick in his mouth. "Holy shit," he said, panting.

"That's long enough." Shane's head was pushed back down again, and Shane continued to suck cock, even as he felt come dribble out of his ass.

Another dick was prodding at his hole only seconds later. It was thinner than the previous one, and slid inside easily.

It felt a little better, this one. The pleasure was already winning out from the pain, and he could feel his dick start to harden. Shane blushed as he realised his cock was hardening. No one was even touching him down there! He tried to close his legs so no one would notice, but trying to do that only drew the attention of the men around him.

"Hey, keep them spread!" One of them yelled.

Shane felt hands on his ankles and knees, pulling them further apart. The man kept fucking him and Shane moaned as the slight change in angle meant being fucked was feeling really good right now.

The cock in his mouth began to jerk and twitch, and come flooded his mouth a few seconds later. He could barely swallow at all, and come slipped out of his mouth and down his chin as the man pulled out. "Oh, oh," Shane moaned, hanging his head. Oh fuck, it really was starting to feel good.

"Look, his cock is hard! Good boy, enjoying yourself!" He felt his hair get ruffled, and Shane whimpered. He shouldn't be enjoying this as much as he did.

Another man rubbed his hard cock against Shane's cheeks until Shane opened his lips to let him deeper, and he licked and sucked as he was getting fucked. It was a welcome distraction from the pleasure.

But the pleasure grew as Shane kept getting fucked hard and deep, and he felt an orgasm build. Was he really gonna come from being fucked like this? It was inevitable, it just felt too good, and he couldn't resist it. He moaned and whimpered around the cock in his mouth, rocking his hips and closing his eyes as that made everything feel better.