Party Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut's definitely getting into it," one of the men said.

Shane didn't care. It felt too good to care about anything but the amazing pleasure. He'd worry about the humiliation later.

His orgasm hit him hard, though not as intense as the previous one. He shuddered as he came, moaning around the dick in his mouth, and his own orgasm set off the one of the man who had been fucking him. He slammed hard into Shane's ass, making Shane gag on the cock in his mouth.

He whimpered as the man pulled his hair. "Suck my dick, boy, come on. Focus."

Shane could only moan, still reeling from his orgasm and being filled up like that, but he did his best, pressing his tongue against the man's dick and trying not to gag. Soon, his mouth was filled with come as well.

He felt the couch dip next to him, then felt himself pulled into a man's lap, his own knees spread wide. "Whuh?" he managed, when he felt a dick press against his ass.

"Just relax, boy," the man murmured into Shane's ear. He ran his hands down Shane's chest, pinching his nipples and making Shane whimper. "You'll feel good."

Shane grunted as he felt the man's dick slide inside of him. After two cocks, it didn't really hurt anymore. The man leaned back, holding Shane in his lap, then he beckoned for one of the other men to join him. "Wait, what?" Shane asked, when one of the other men knelt in front of him. "Hey!"

"I'm sure you're a big enough slut to fit the both of us," the man told him, nipping at Shane's ear.

"This position is way too awkward," the man in front of him grumbled. He wrapped Shane's knees around his waist, and Shane squirmed to get more comfortable as both men pushed closer.

He was being held tight by the both of them. His right hand was on the back of the couch, the other rested on the shoulder of the man in front of him. "You can't do that!" Two cocks would never fit inside of him, would they?

"Well, we're gonna try," the man in front of him said, lining up his own hard dick with Shane's ass. "I think all that come is lube enough."

"Yeah, c'mon," the man behind him said. His dick was buried deep inside Shane already. "Here, hang on. Let me help."

Shane yelped as he felt two big hands on his ass, spreading his cheeks, then he cried out as he felt the second dick push at his hole. "Wait!" He was panting hard. There was no way he could take two dicks, he was barely used to taking one.

But the men didn't wait. One pushed as the other kept Shane's cheeks spread, and with that his hole. And it was actually starting to work. Shane could feel his hole stretch even wider, trying to take in the second cock.

"Please," he muttered, sobbing now. "Wait!"

"We need more lube," the man behind him said. "Hey, give us the lube!"

Shane looked up to find the other men gathered around them, watching them eagerly. One of them threw them a bottle of lube. "Please, it won't fit!"

"It will with more lube," the man in front of him said, and he squirted some lube onto his fingers. Shane shuddered as he felt those fingers against his asshole. "There, see, something to ease the way." One of the fingers slipped inside of him, and Shane whimpered.

"You can take it, boy," the man behind him murmured into his ear. "You've been a good boy so far, getting fucked and sucking our dicks. You can take two dicks, right?"

Shane shook his head. There was no way they would fit. "Please," he managed. "Just fuck me, just fuck me one at a time. I'll suck you off, please!"

"At least let us try, boy." The man behind him was stroking his chest, then his hand drifted down to Shane's cock. "It'll feel good for you."

Shane just continued whimpering and begging as two fingers slipped in alongside the dick already in his ass. Then the man in front of him sat up, lining up his dick again. He pushed in, and it still hurt, but slightly less so.

He gasped as the man in front of him kept pushing, relentless now. "It'll all feel better soon," the man behind him promised, and kept stroking Shane's limp dick. "Just a little longer, boy."

Shane cried out when he felt the head of the second dick slip inside. It felt like being split in two, and still there was more. He felt so full, so stuffed, that he didn't know how there was space for the second dick to slide in deeper. But he could feel it, stretching his hole wider.

"Breathe, boy. Keep breathing, you're doing very well."

He whimpered, squirming in their arms. "Please," he managed. "Just - slow down!"

"See, he wants more," the man in front of him said. He pulled back a little, then shoved in hard.

Shane groaned in pain, panting hard. He didn't know how long it took them in the end, but eventually, he felt the man bottom out. He blinked, surprised that it had worked.

"See, boy, I knew you could take it," the man behind him said.

Shane was too stunned to say anything. It hurt, it ached, but his body had taken two cocks up his ass at the same time. He let out a surprised laugh, then moaned as the man behind him pulled back a few inches to thrust back in.

That was the sign for the man in front to fuck him in a counter-rhythm, thrusting in as the man behind Shane moved back. They didn't move very fast, the two of them still getting used to their cocks rubbing up against each other.

Shane moaned, and he could feel the pleasure creeping in underneath the pain. He felt full, so very full, and it was overwhelming. Two dicks rubbing up inside of him, and it was starting to feel good. How was that possible?

"That's it, boy, you're enjoying it now. Worth the pain, right?"

"Yeah," Shane moaned, spreading his legs wider. "Oooh!" He moaned as the man behind him kept stroking his cock. The pleasure rapidly overtook the pain, his hole adjusting to being stretched this wide, and he whimpered as the two men fucked him faster and faster. They had figured out a rhythm, one of constant stimulation and pleasure. "Please, fuck, please!" he moaned.

"Good boy," the man behind him murmured in Shane's ear. "Show us how much you're enjoying this."

Shane arched his back, whimpering as they kept fucking him. He glanced around, and saw all the men watching them, hunger in their eyes. Some of them were rubbing their own cocks, and that made Shane moan even louder. They all wanted him; they all wanted to fuck him.

And if they could make him feel as good as these two men were doing right now, then Shane didn't mind. He had spent so long arguing and fighting and resisting, and for what? He felt amazing, moaning in pleasure, about to come again, and safe in the knowledge that he would get to come a lot more often tonight.

He might as well give in and enjoy himself. Who cared if these men thought he was a slut? Maybe he was. It wasn't like he'd ever see them again.

A sharp thrust from the man behind him pushed Shane over the edge, and he was coming hard. He moaned, shuddering as he came, whimpering as the men kept fucking him. "Oh, fuck," he managed, closing his eyes. "Oooh!" It almost hurt, the feeling was overwhelming.

The man behind him came first, thrusting in deep, and that set off the man in front of him. They both filled him up, then pulled out slowly, one by one, and they lay Shane on the couch. He whimpered a little, feeling the come slide out of his ass.

He opened his eyes, looking at the men gathered around the couch. "Who's next?" he managed to ask, then laughed as they moved forward, and he felt multiple hands touch and stroke him all at once.

Everything blurred together after that. He sucked several more cocks, and got fucked plenty of times, usually at the same time. Most of the men preferred to fuck him on their own instead of sharing his asshole with someone else. He got to experience double penetration twice more that evening, and both went easier than that difficult first time.

He lost count of how many men came inside of him, and some of them came on him, pulling out of his mouth or ass so their come would land on his thigh, or stomach, or face. Shane didn't really care, although it felt weird having come dry up on his body.

Shane felt like he was floating on bliss. On the rare occasion that he wasn't being fucked, someone would be stroking his cock or balls, making him moan in pleasure.

Eventually, though, the men started to leave and the library emptied out. Shane was left on the couch as Mr. Miller walked the last guest to the front door.

Shane was almost asleep by the time Mr. Miller returned. "Hmmpf?" he managed, opening his eyes when Mr. Miller shook his shoulder.

"You have done very well, boy," Mr. Miller told him. "And you enjoyed yourself, from what I could see and hear."

"It was awesome," Shane said, but his words were a little slurred. Now that he was no longer being groped and fucked, his exhaustion had kicked in. "So awesome."

Mr. Miller laughed. "I'm glad you think so. Now, let me help you into the shower and into bed, hmm?"

Shane was half-asleep as Mr. Miller led him down the hallway and into that same bathroom the evening had started in. He giggled to himself, thinking back on how reluctant he had been. He wished he could go back and tell himself to enjoy the ride.

Mr. Miller put him under the showerhead and helped wash him, and Shane groaned as warm water his back. He was towelled dry and then helped into bed. "Thanks," he managed, then closed his eyes.

*

The next morning, his body was sore and aching all over, especially his ass. Shane whimpered. He couldn't lie on his back, and lying on his front was impossible, since his dick was hurting too much.

Now that the high of the many orgasms from last night had worn off, Shane remembered exactly how much he had enjoyed everything at the time, and felt hot with embarrassment all over. Oh God, he had begged for dick, had begged to be fucked, had let so many strangers fuck him and come all over him! He had let himself get carried away by how good it had felt.

Still, it was all over now. No one would have to know. Mr. Miller had only wanted him to be here one night. That was the deal he had made with Shane's parents. Oh God, what was he gonna tell them?

As Shane worried, Mr. Miller came in, humming cheerfully. He was tapping away at his phone, and smiled down at Shane. "Ah, you're up. Wonderful."

Shane pulled the sheets up further. "You better not want to fuck me," he said, glaring up at the man.

Mr. Miller laughed. "Oh, don't worry, I had my fill last night. As did you." He smirked, watching as Shane blushed. He sat down on the edge of the bed. "There is breakfast ready in the kitchen, and I can have your clothes from last night brought here so you can get changed." He looked down at Shane. "The ones you came here in, I mean."

"Good," Shane muttered, relaxing a little. Last night had led to some amazing orgasms, but he was definitely straight. He'd stick with women from now on.

"One more thing, though," Mr. Miller said, scrolling through his phone. "I would hate for your parents to get the wrong impression of me, so you can't tell them or anyone else what happened last night."

"Who was I gonna tell?" Shane exclaimed, almost angry. "They'd never believe me!"

"Good boy," Mr. Miller told him. "Then you'll have no problem accepting an invitation to next month's party."

Shane turned pale at that. "N-next month?" he managed. "You want me here next month?"

"Yes. You behaved wonderfully, once you had accepted your role. All my friends agreed." Mr. Miller smiled down at him. "You've made quite an impression, Shane. So, next month? Same time?"

Shane shook his head. "No, I'm not coming here again. Look, what happened last night - I didn't want it! You're a fucking pervert!" A little voice inside of him pointed out that, since he had enjoyed it so much, maybe he was a pervert as well.

Mr. Miller tapped away on his phone, then held up the screen for Shane to see. "Evidence suggests otherwise."

It was a short video, and it took Shane a moment to figure out what was going on. Then he heard the moans, and realised it was a video Mr. Miller had made of him last night. The Shane in the video was moaning, and begging to be fucked harder. The video ended, and Mr. Miller scrolled through some pictures.

They were all taken during the gangbang in the library. Most of them were of Shane's face, either of him sucking cock eagerly or of him looking happy as he was being fucked. Some were shots of his entire body as he was getting fucked, his head thrown back in pleasure, but still recognisably of Shane. None of the other men had their faces in the pictures.

"I wasn't - I didn't notice you taking those pictures?"

"Well, you were preoccupied," Mr. Miller replied. "And I always take pictures to remember my special boys by." His smirk widened. "In case I want to invite them again. I have more videos of you from last night, by the way. You moan beautifully in most of them. Eagerly, even."

Shane knew what Mr. Miller was driving at. "What do you want?"

"Easy. I want you to accept my invitation to next month's party. If you don't, well, I suppose I will have to let your parents know that you held up your end of the deal, won't I?" He shrugged. "I'm sure they'll be very proud."

"Fine," Shane replied. "I'll be here next month."

Mr. Miller reached out to pet his head. "Good boy. I'll leave you to take a shower, then I'll have your clothes delivered here."

He got up and left the room.

Shane groaned into his hands. He wasn't worried about the party. It couldn't be that much different from last night.

No, he was worried that he would enjoy the next party even more than this one, that he would want to be used by those men, and that he would be eager.