Party Favor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Miller snapped his fingers, pointing at the floor again. "Kneel, boy. We have some rules to discuss for this weekend."

"Fine," Shane grumbled, and knelt down by Mr. Miller's feet. He felt like an idiot.

Mr. Miller ran his hand through Shane's hair, pressing him closer until Shane was resting his face on Mr. Miller's thigh. He kept stroking Shane's hair. "There, this isn't so bad, is it, boy?"

He didn't reply, but okay, the stroking was kinda nice, even if he still felt awkward. "You mentioned rules?"

"Yes," Mr. Miller said, still stroking Shane's hair. "As I said in the car, I'd like to try new things with you this weekend. You'll enjoy most of them. You should be glad for the opportunity, boy, to explore what you do and don't enjoy, and to think about what you'd like to try in the future."

Mr. Miller seemed to expect a reply. "Thanks?" Shane tried.

Mr. Miller snorted. "That brings me to my first rule for this weekend. When we're in this room, you will call me Master. Outside the room, you will call me Sir."

"Oh, come on," Shane grumbled. "You didn't care about that before."

"I did, but I was being lenient since you're new to this, boy." Mr. Miller tugged sharply on his hair. "You should learn to address me and others like me appropriately. Now, try it."

Shane rolled his eyes. "Fine. Master." It felt weird saying it.

"So, as I said, you should be glad for the opportunity to learn about what else you enjoy, and what you'd like to try in the future." Mr. Miller went back to stroking his hair.

"Thank you, Master," Shane said, feeling his cheeks redden. It was so weird calling Mr. Miller 'Master', and he knew he'd slip up at some point. Mr. Miller probably was hoping he would, just so he could punish him.

"Good boy," Mr. Miller told him. "Now, since you'll be calling me 'Master' or 'Sir', I won't call you by your name either. You may have noticed that I haven't done that since we got here."

He hadn't. "Uhm, sure." A sharp tug of his hair. "Master."

"I will mostly be calling you 'boy', but you should be expected to be called 'slut' and other variations when I'm using you, or having others use you," Mr. Miller explained.

Shane's stomach squirmed. He'd got used to being called a slut or a whore or a cocksucker at the parties, and he had never really minded. But having Mr. Miller put it like this made it sound more degrading, especially since he was talking about using Shane. "So a lot like during the parties?" he asked. "Master?"

"Yes, boy, just like during the parties. I will probably invite a few men up here tonight, after the drinks. I will expect you to serve them as you would my guests at my parties, of course."

"A few, Master?" Shane asked.

Mr. Miller laughed at that. "Disappointed, boy? Were you hoping I'd arrange a gangbang? Perhaps I will. There should be around a hundred men at the conference this weekend," he continued, "whereas my biggest party had, what, twenty guests or so?"

Shane was trying to imagine what would happen if all those men wanted to fuck him. They wouldn't fit in the room, so would they queue outside? Would Mr. Miller arrange a schedule? "Yeah," he replied, wondering how long it would take for those hundred men to fuck him.

Mr. Miller pulled on his hair. "Boy..."

"Master!" he yelped. "Yes, Master!"

Mr. Miller pulled on his hair until Shane was sitting up, looking up at Mr. Miller. He knew his cheeks were flushed from thinking about those hundred men. Mr. Miller leaned forward, smiling when he saw Shane's cock hardening. "You really like serving multiple men, don't you?" he murmured, stroking Shane's hair.

Shane felt his cheeks burn hotter. "I guess, Master," he muttered.

Mr. Miller nodded. "I'll invite one or two tonight, boy. No more. It'll be good for you to learn to focus."

He tried not to feel disappointed. "Okay, Master."

"Now get up and get things ready for us in the shower," Mr. Miller said. "We should freshen up."

Shane busied himself getting two towels and the little tube of shower gel and shampoo from the shelf above the sink, then got in the shower cubicle and turned the taps until he had a steady stream of warm water. His cock was still half-hard, from what Mr. Miller had said and the various toys he had handled. Which ones would Mr. Miller use on him tonight? Or for the rest of the weekend?

Mr. Miller got in the cubicle with him, and handed Shane a washcloth. "Wash me, boy."

Shane blinked at him. "What, uhm, Master?" He was still slightly distracted by seeing Mr. Miller fully naked, with his hairy, broad chest, and his cock dangling amidst dark pubic hair.

"Wash me, boy." Mr. Miller then handed him the shower gel.

Shane squirted some shower gel onto the washcloth, embarrassed with how his fingers were trembling. He even dropped the shower gel, snatching it back up quickly. Mr. Miller was smirking down at him.

He got to work with the washcloth, running it up and down Mr. Miller's muscular chest and stomach, up and down his arms and back, and then Mr. Miller put his hands on Shane's shoulders and pushed.

Shane knew he had to get down on his knees to wash Mr. Miller's thighs, and he did, and he kept glancing at Mr. Miller's cock, which was turning hard before his eyes. He glanced up at the man, who just looked down at him calmly. Mr. Miller didn't tell him to suck his dick, so Shane focused on washing him. When he finished with Mr. Miller's feet, the older man grabbed his arm and pulled him back up. "Well done, boy."

"Thanks, Master," Shane muttered. He watched as Mr. Miller took a clean washcloth, and squirted shower gel on it. "What's that for?"

"Now I get to wash you, of course," Mr. Miller replied. He turned Shane around and wrapped one arm around his waist, pulling him close. Then he began to run the washcloth up and down Shane's chest, washing him slowly. His half-hard cock was pressed against the small of Shane's back.

Shane was panting, his own cock fully hard now. He wanted to touch himself, but was hoping Mr. Miller would do it for him. He leaned back against the bigger man, enjoying the feeling of that half-hard cock against his back. Maybe Mr. Miller would fuck him in the shower.

"Good boy," Mr. Miller murmured into his ear as he kept washing Shane's chest. He dropped the washcloth, then went back to stroking Shane's chest and stomach. "I see you shaved as well."

He found himself blushing, which was ridiculous. He always shaved before the parties, so of course he had done that for the weekend. "Yes, Master." He moaned softly when Mr. Miller's fingers ran down his cock, and fondled his balls.

"Smooth enough for now, boy, but you'll have to shave again tomorrow." Mr. Miller wrapped his hand around Shane's cock, and began to pump his fist up and down.

Shane closed his eyes, thrusting into Mr. Miller's grip. "Yes," He loved having the other man jerk him off. He yelped when Mr. Miller gave him a hard, painful tug. "Master!"

"I see you still need to practise that, boy," Mr. Miller told him, then went back to stroking his dick. "Again."

"Master," Shane said, whimpering when Mr. Miller sped up.

"Good. Do you want to come, boy?"

"Yes, Master, please," Shane replied, and bit his lip. He had messed up a few times with the 'Master' thing, would Mr. Miller punish him by teasing him like this?

"Keep begging like that, boy, and I'll let you."

Shane nodded, and knew this was really Mr. Miller's way to making Shane call him 'Master' a lot, but Shane didn't care. He'd call Mr. Miller whatever he wanted if it meant getting to come. "Master, please," he said, letting out a whimper as Mr. Miller kept pumping his fist. "Please, I wanna come, it feels so good, Master." He moaned when Mr. Miller tightened his grip. "Yes, Master, let me come, please, Master." It was surprising how much easier that word rolled out of his mouth now. Maybe Mr. Miller was right, and he did need the practice. "Thank you, Master," he managed, thrusting faster and faster into Mr. Miller's grip. "Please, I wanna -- it feels so good, Master! Can I come, please, Master?"

"Of course, boy," Mr. Miller said, murmuring into his ear, and he pumped his fist up and down faster. "Come for me."

Shane groaned, and a few strokes later, he came, closing his eyes. If it hadn't been for Mr. Miller holding him up, he would've fallen down. He came hard, his come splattering against the tiles, and he moaned in pleasure. That was so much better than jerking off himself.

"And what do we say, boy?" Mr. Miller asked him, letting go of his dick.

"Thank you, Master," Shane replied, still leaning against him as he came down from his orgasm.

"Good boy."

Shane found himself smiling, and Mr. Miller turned him around and made him kneel down again.

"Now it's time for you to suck my dick, boy."

Shane opened his mouth, letting Mr. Miller's hard cock slide in. The water was running down his face, and he had to swallow around Mr. Miller's cock. He closed his eyes, putting his hands on Mr. Miller's thighs, and started bobbing back and forth. He had sucked plenty of cocks now, and he liked hearing the groans from Mr. Miller above him. Deepthroating was still tricky, especially with the water entering his mouth as well, but Mr. Miller seemed to like the rhythm Shane had set.

"Mmm, good boy," Mr. Miller said, resting one hand on top of Shane's head. "You've got very good at that, haven't you?" He chuckled. "Plenty of practice, of course."

Shane smiled around Mr. Miller's dick. Considering how critical Mr. Miller had been earlier, it was nice to hear that he was good at some things. He kept swallowing the water down, along with the pre-come from Mr. Miller.

It wasn't long before Mr. Miller's dick jerked in his mouth, and that was all the warning Shane had before the older man came down his throat, groaning above him.

Some of the come slipped down Shane's chin, and Shane licked the man's cock clean before wiping his face. He stayed on his knees, and glanced up at Mr. Miller.

"Well done, boy," Mr. Miller said, and turned off the water. "Let's get ready to go downstairs and I'll see if I can find one or two men to use you later tonight."

Shane got up as Mr. Miller opened the cubicle. It was embarrassing how the thought of being fucked by two men was making him horny so soon after getting to come. "Awesome."

Mr. Miller sighed. "Awesome, what?"

"Awesome, Master."

*

Shane hadn't been sure what to expect of the informal drinks. Okay, he had expected a lot of guys like Mr. Miller, all tall and older with an air of dominance and self-confidence. And there were plenty of men like that in the large ballroom.

But there were also plenty of young men, like himself, and those were the guys Shane kept trying not to stare at. Some of them were dressed like him, wearing neat clothing, but others were wearing tiny shorts, and some were led around on a leash attached to a thick collar, and he was pretty sure that one of the people going around in a maid uniform serving drinks was a guy.

"I thought you said this wasn't a sex conference?" Shane asked, leaning close to Mr. Miller. "Sir?"

"It isn't," Mr. Miller replied. He took a glass of wine from a passing young man who was wearing tight hotpants. "This is just..." He gestured at the ballroom. "Showing off."

"Showing off?" Shane echoed.

"Showing off our boys." Mr. Miller gave him an indulgent smile. "Don't worry, everyone can see you're still new to this."

Shane was about to reply when he felt something nudge against his knee, and he looked down to see a young man on all fours. There were shiny black mitts on his hands, and a black muzzle strapped to his face. He was shirtless, and wearing a pair of black briefs that had a plastic tail sticking out from a slit. Shane assumed it was attached to a butt plug. "What the -?" he managed.

"Excuse him," the older man who was holding the leash said. He leaned down to pet the young man's head. "He's being playful."

The young man sat back on his knees, his fists in front of him, and he looked up at Shane and Mr. Miller. He looked pretty happy, and tilted his head.

"Uhm, hi?" Shane managed, still staring.

"Aren't you a handsome boy?" Mr. Miller asked, leaning down as well and stroking the young man's blond hair.

The young man pushed back against his hand eagerly, and Mr. Miller gave him a final pat before standing up again.

"And this is your latest?" the older man asked, looking at Shane. "He's new, isn't he?"

"Yes," Mr. Miller said. "We're still exploring his likes and dislikes." He smiled. "This weekend seemed like a good opportunity."

"Oh, it is!" The older man smiled at Shane. "See anything you like, boy?"

Shane blinked. "I, uhm, the hotel room seemed nice?" he managed.

The older man laughed. "Oh, you are very new to all of this, aren't you?" Before Shane could answer, he turned to Mr. Miller. "You're a lucky man."

"I know," Mr. Miller replied, smiling. "But so are you." He nodded at the blond man, who was still kneeling by the older man's feet. "Really, Mason, he's so much better behaved than the last time I saw him."

"It took some training and discipline," Mason said, "but it was worth it, as you can see. Good talking to you again, Miller, hope to see you around."

With that, Mason walked off, the blond man crawling after him.

"That," Mr. Miller said, murmuring into Shane's ear, "is an example of puppy play."

"Right, okay," Shane muttered, still staring at the tail on the young man's ass. "I don't think that's for me. I mean, Sir."

"Fair enough." Mr. Miller took his elbow, and led him around the room, chatting to other men, some with young men with them and some who were alone. Shane kept looking around a lot, wondering how he would fit into all of this.

"A drink?"

"Thanks, yes," he said, turning to his left. He froze when he realised it was a young man in the sexy French maid uniform.

It looked strange on the young man, the short skirt and the stockings, not to mention the high heels, and the corset with frills that were supposed to show off a cleavage, but now showed off his pecs. "The ones on the left side are non-alcoholic," the maid helpfully supplied, giving Shane a friendly smile.

Shane managed a smile in return. Clearly, dressing up young men in a French maid's uniform was doing it for some of the older men here. He took one of the beers instead. "Thanks," he said. He watched as the maid walked off, impressed at the young man walking steadily in those high heels.

"It has its appeal," Mr. Miller said, leaning closer, "but I prefer how I do it." He reached out to give Shane's ass a firm squeeze. "Nothing like a bunch of pretty boys in tiny briefs or a G-string."

Shane felt his cheeks redden. He was one of those pretty boys at Mr. Miller's parties. "Yes, Sir," he managed.

"Maybe I should've volunteered you to go around with drinks as well," Mr. Miller continued. "You manage it well enough at my parties, but then, you are still new to this." His hand was still squeezing Shane's ass. He let out a sigh. "Shame, though. I always enjoy watching you walk around in your tiny G-string, all embarrassed when you notice my guests are looking at you, or fondling you."

Shane didn't know what to say that. He had figured out that Mr. Miller liked humiliating him in front of his guests, by turning on a vibrating butt plug until Shane dropped a tray, or making him wear a G-string while the other boys hired for his parties got to wear briefs, but this was the first time Mr. Miller had talked about it like this. He went for a safe, "Yes, Sir."

"Some other time, perhaps," Mr. Miller said. He gave Shane's ass a firm slap. "Now, let's mingle some more. I still need to find a few men who'd like to use you tonight."

Shane nodded, and followed Mr. Miller. Now that he was seeing what some of these men were into, he wondered what kind of men Mr. Miller would invite. Guys like Mr. Mason, who liked seeing their boys crawl around on all fours, acting like a dog?

Mr. Miller kept mingling, talking to men here and there, most of whom were alone. Shane tried to guess what those men were into, but it was impossible. "Get me some more red wine, boy," Mr. Miller told him, giving him his empty wine glass.

Shane walked away, looking around for a maid or some other servant. He finally found one who still had full glasses, and smiled gratefully at the young man in a pair of black, latex shorts as he picked up a glass of red wine.

It took him some time to find Mr. Miller again, who nodded as Shane gave him the wine glass. "You can go back to our room now," Mr. Miller said, giving him one of the key cards. "I will be up in about ten, fifteen minutes. You can use that time to prepare."

"Prepare, Sir?" he asked, looking at Mr. Miller.

"Yes, boy," Mr. Miller told him. "Strip down, get the spreader bar and handcuffs from the nightstand, and kneel down by the side of the bed."

Shane felt his cock twitch, and nodded. He was all too aware of the other man Mr. Miller had been talking to. He was a little taller than Mr. Miller, and imposing. He had grey streaks in his dark hair, and his dark eyes were studying Shane. He was a stranger, and he had just heard Mr. Miller giving Shane those orders. "Yes, Sir," he managed.

"Now go, boy. Ten to fifteen minutes."

Shane gave him a final nod, and walked off. His cock was hardening in his trousers. His stomach was tight with anticipation. He was gonna get fucked. There'd be one or two men beside Mr. Miller who'd want to fuck him. Would one of them be the man Mr. Miller had just been talking to? Would Shane be able to satisfy them?

Once he reached the hotel room, he stripped off quickly, throwing his clothes in the direction of his travel bag, and kicking his shoes off. His cock was hard, and he gave it a quick stroke with his hand. No, he probably shouldn't jerk off. He was sure that Mr. Miller would know somehow, and not be pleased.

He went to the nightstand, and took out the leather handcuffs and the spreader that came with ankle cuffs attached. He hesitated, then put them on the king size bed.

He checked his watch. He still had five to ten minutes before Mr. Miller would be here, maybe with his guests in tow. Shane was buzzing was desire and impatience. The quick jerk-off session in the shower hadn't been nearly enough. He couldn't wait for Mr. Miller to get here and fuck him, or have one of the other men fuck him.

He paced around the room, fighting the urge to touch his dick. Why couldn't Mr. Miller get here already?

When he heard footsteps come down the hallway, he hurried over the kneel by the side of the bed. He folded his hands in his lap, and bowed his head. Mr. Miller would like that, right?

Mr. Miller came in, and sighed. "Boy, what's this mess?"

Shane looked up. Mr. Miller had walked in, and the man he had been talking to when he had sent Shane away stood next to him. The other man frowned slightly as he looked at Shane. "Sir?" Shane asked. "I mean, Master?"

Mr. Miller prodded Shane's discarded shirt with his shoe. "This, boy. Your clothes. I gave you plenty of time to tidy things up."

His heart was racing in his chest. Oh, shit, he had disappointed Mr. Miller. "You didn't tell me I had to tidy things up!" he protested. "Uhm, Master."

The other man let out a laugh, and looked away. Mr. Miller glared down at him. "I shouldn't have to tell you, boy." He turned to the other man. "Sorry about that, O'Connor. Like I said, he's still new to this."

"Clearly," O'Connor said, sounding amused. "Shall I leave so you can punish him?"

"No, stay, please," Mr. Miller said. "I could use your help with that."

Shane gulped as Mr. Miller started rifling through the drawers of the nightstand. "Sir? Master? Please, I get it, I won't do it again."

O'Connor shook his head while Mr. Miller ignored Shane. "Look, Miller, I definitely get the appeal of training a newbie, but this is what you get. He doesn't even get the basics!"