Payback Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello you..."

"Mmm-mmm" She replied with her mouth full. I reached and found an ankle and pulled it towards me, this was followed by a slim leg and the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted and taste it I did, until we had both cum.

"How's the plan coming?" She asked when she turned around and come up to lay on me.

"I think it's going to be a long term objective, maybe months. I want you to be a very good friend as you are already doing but when you get the opportunity, in a happy or exciting moment I want you to kiss her on the lips and see how she reacts." I explained, "You have to gauge whether she's shocked in a nice way or horrified, to see if she would do it again."

"That's why you asked me about that earlier, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes, now next question, I know what a rampant little sex machine you are, but have you ever fantasized about making love to a girl?" I asked her.

"Oh yes I have, a few times and even with Sofia but I'll always want the cock, your cock, in fact I'd like your cock in me right now, hmmm, honey, please..." she begged and she slid back an inch or so and made the connection between pussy and cock-head, she slipped her hand under him and engaged him for re-entry.

"All this talk about sex with Sofia has got me hot so I'm going to ride you for a while and then I think when he's nice and slippery I'll just slip him up my ass for a nice fuck and a deep cumming, unless you don't fancy that." She grinned, knowing that I would love to do just that.

She sat up and pushed back until he was buried, then started bouncing while I played with her tits, five minutes later she turned around and continued bouncing but showing me her little rosebud. I pushed a finger in and let her bounce on it too and then a second as she slowed down.

"Okay Danno, give him to me" she asked and eased up and when it popped out I aimed it for the other hole and she slowly sat, taking a couple of inches then went up and slowly came down again and took it all. So hot, so smooth and so tight, pure ecstasy, her movements were slow to start with but gradually got faster, after a couple of minutes she was bouncing hard and moaning.

Now it was my turn and I gripped her waist and pulled her back to lie on me, then I wrapped my arms around the backs of her knees and locked my fingers together in a wrestlers hold called the 'Boston Crab'. I rolled her back towards me and lifted my hips and pounded her ass rapidly while holding her steady,

"Ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh f-f-f-f-u-u-u-ck-ck-ck me-e-e-e" she panted. She suddenly screamed,

"A-A-A-Ah C-C-C-UM-UM-UM-ING-ING-ING!" and squirted across the room and hit the door. I was nearly there too and with another few thrusts shot deep into her, pulse after pulse of hot cum, gradually slowing down as the flow desisted until I let her free and she straightened to lie on top of me, my arms around her chest.

"Oh wow, that was so intense, Danno!" She cried "I feel so fucked! I want Sofia to feel this... This... This heaven!"

"The only way that this could ever happen to her is with a lot of help from you, your fingers and your tongue but don't overplay the sex we have together, when you are playing with her, just some subtle hints, ideally she will ask you about it," I explained, "She probably thinks that all sex with men is like her first experience, you must change that view, but we don't want her to become a full blown lesbian but bi-sexual would be okay for the best of both worlds, overall be caring, loving and honest."

"I think when we get to Duncellin, it will be easier and especially when she starts on-line courses, then we can work and play together.

I also want to get her swimming and using the gym equipment to get her fitter and help her to lose some weight, she hates being fat but it made her feel less attractive to men." Maddy explained.

"You could also ask her if she would like to learn some martial arts, maybe it would be acceptable to her for me to teach her with you occasionally and you could continue in between times" I suggested.

"That would probably work and she would get to know you while I was there so she would still feel safe" she agreed.

Okay, let's get cleaned up and get dinner under way" I said. We cooked together and carried their meals to them.

"There was something on the news about our house being burnt down and a man being killed but nothing about us being missing" Sofia said.

"Hopefully the police and the gang will think that you have run away and will not bother to look for long." I said and she replied,

"I hope so" with a smile, which I returned.

When we had secured them for the night and were in bed Maddy said,

"Lucia's English is getting better, I was hoping that we might be able to transfer to Duncellin a bit earlier."

"Getting keen to get into Sofia's panties, are you?" I laughed, followed by, "Owwww! You pinched me"

"Serves you right! I mean that we can't do much of anything until they are living there and Konrad has to put up with Stella's cooking at the moment" Maddy stated.

"Maybe you're right, being here is a bit too close to the Baristas jurisdiction to let them come out, what I'll do is go to the warehouse tomorrow, I have things to check and do, I'll also enquire through my police sources about what was happening with the murder and fire incident." I said "If it's all gone quiet we'll move them the following morning, we can tell them that at breakfast, okay?"

"Yes, it must be boring for them with only the TV and no money from Lucia's job and Sofia does have other friends that she knows she can never contact again or what happened to Gomez could happen to all of us" Maddy replied sadly, "I actually don't fancy sex tonight, just a cuddle and a kiss or twenty."

16.

At breakfast, Lucia and Sofia were happy to know that hopefully they would be leaving later in the day.

"Thank you, Daniel. I... hope you will... bring good... news later" said Lucia hesitantly.

"I hope so too Lucia, and I congratulate you on your English, it is much better" I said and smiled. She smiled after checking with Sofia.

After the shower and ablutions session for both of them, they were secured and I drove to the warehouse to clear some back logged orders and make some calls. The thing with my work is, very little is urgent, some items take months to acquire so there were only two collections to make and three deliveries which were all local using the van, I made a few calls, the last one was to my police friend, who told me that they were still looking for the mother and daughter.

It seemed that their informant in the gang had told them that they did not have them so all parties considered that the missing women had run and were a long way from here by now. This was good news, we could move them tomorrow morning, they would be safer, actually working and being paid and have proper accommodation to live in.

I drove into town and got a contract phone for Sofia, the same as Maddy's, I thought that she ought to have a laptop for her studies so I bought a similar one to my girl's and had all the security programs installed on it, I would have to ask Maddy when her birthday was, when I got home.

When I arrived home and Maddy had let me in, I told her about the phone and laptop, asking her if she knew Sofia's birthday but she didn't so I told her to ask Lucia when I gave Sofia her phone.

We fixed lunch, ate ours and took Lucia and Sofia's down to their secret bedroom where we would talk to them, I explained about the information I had found out and told them that we would take them to Duncellin after breakfast the following morning. Lucia clapped her hands and said,

"Gracias senor Danno, muchas gracias."

Maddy escorted Lucia to the office shower room to use the facilities, leaving me alone with Sofia.

"I have something for you Sofia" I said and beckoned her to come forward, she looked a little bit nervous as she walked over to me.

"What is it Danno" she asked me quietly.

I held out the smartphone and a pale blue case (Maddy told me it was her favourite colour). She looked so surprised at being given such a gift and stood staring at it and me.

"You are still not completely safe and this phone is the same as Maddy's and has special features" and I outlined how to use the emergency code which would come straight to me, also I had put mine, Stella's, Maddy's and the Duncellin numbers on it. Her number like mine and Maddy's was untraceable and I advised her not to give any numbers to anyone nor to call any of her old friends as one overheard conversation could lead the gang here and the same thing that happened to her house could happen to everyone at Duncellin.

"I understand Danno, I realise the risks that your family are taking and we will honour your rules. Thank you for the phone, I will of course pay you back for it in due course" and she smiled sweetly and for a moment I could see the beautiful girl hiding behind the façade.

Maddy came back and took Sofia, leaving me with Lucia, she stood in front of me and said carefully,

"Madeline say she have way I pay you debt, I must do this for honour" and for someone who was eleven inches shorter than me she stood up straight and dignified, "She say you agree but not want to, que?"

"Senora Lucia, I understand your code of honour, I love Maddy and she loves me but she will allow me to satisfy this debt to you somewhen in the next two months, but Sofia must not know" I replied calmly. Lucia nodded and returned to her chair as the girls came back.

I secured the room and we went up to sit in the hot tub as usual for an hour or so.

"Sofia's birthday is the twentieth of August, that's three weeks away and it's her eighteenth, it's a shame that she can't have all her friends there but she knows she can't so it will only be us six there, I know what music she likes so I can download some for her and play it on the computer." Maddy told me "I will get her to dance with me and maybe even with you, she is coming to realise that not all men are like her father or his drug clientele or those gang members. I think she quite likes you which will help my plan to integrate her back into normal society."

"You are such a devious little minx and all your machinations are being done for people that not so long ago were complete strangers to you, you are a wonderful friend" I said praising her, "But she'd better not find out how you have manipulated everyone to bring this plan of yours to fruition, my love."

"I do have my own agenda too, you have got me interested in trying a little lesbian love so why can't I combine the two, in fact if everything goes the way I want it to, then I will have another fantasy fulfilled" she said and sighed.

"Oh go on, I'll bite, what fantasy have you been harbouring thoughts about?" I asked somewhat bemused.

"I want to have a threesome with you and Sofia, but not just to introduce her to the delights of the cock which will have to be done gently and very skilfully with a lot of trust, but I want a full blown hard core orgy!" She cried, "Maybe even introduce her to the pleasures of anal sex."

"Wow! You don't want much do you?" I answered, astounded by her vision, "I would love that too but it would take a long time to get to that stage and most of it will have to be done by you without being pushy, you've got to make her want to do it otherwise you'll turn her off completely and maybe even alienate her altogether."

"I know, baby steps, I estimate two months until stage one" she said.

"And that is?" I asked.

"Lesbian sex with her, Lucia repaying her debt to you and me introducing Sofia to your cock here" she stated giving him a gentle rub with her foot.

"Well good luck with that, just keep me in the loop, I can't see you being free to stay with me at all in the meantime with that program ongoing." I continued.

"It will be all worthwhile, if it works" she said.

"Just make sure that your priority is always her and not you, I like her and would hate to see her hurt in any way, do you understand, she is your friend, don't abuse that friendship" I said sternly.

"I understand, I didn't mean to sound overbearing, I want to help her, not destroy her" she ended, with tears in her eyes. I think Maddy got the message but I will be monitoring the situation, just to be sure. I'd lost the mood, I felt a bit annoyed with Maddy and a little depressed and got out of the hot tub and went for a shower, Maddy followed and joined me under the water but we didn't have the usual afternoon bout of love making.

We dressed and went to the kitchen, I made a coffee and took it to the dining table where I set up Sofia's laptop, checked the programs and installed Skype in case she wanted to contact me for any reason, but blocked all other outgoing programs, no one should be able to trace her.

Maddy was preparing for the evening meal so I left her to it, I had some jobs to do around the house so got on with those. I had serviced the hot tub and run all the bags of garbage down to the nearest dumpster a mile away, employing the usual security procedure with Maddy when I came back. The kitchen smelled delicious with meat and spices cooking, but Maddy was studying on her computer course at the table. She looked up and smiled, I kissed her cheek and sat on the couch to watch TV and fell asleep.

I woke two hours later and was yawning as she emerged from the kitchen and sat next to me and pulled my arm around her shoulders and trapped it under her arm. She smelled of spices and cooking food and a slight flowery scent, I tickled her belly with my trapped hand and she held it, then slowly brought it up to her face and kissed it before putting it back.

I knew she was trying to make up for her error, I had to remember that she was still relatively naive and had a lot to learn. I pushed her around in front of me and sat her on my lap, she looked up at me with those big brown eyes with a sorry expression on her face; I just couldn't help but laugh and kiss her gently.

"You're forgiven, but a plan is better when more than one person has input." I said quietly.

"I know, I just got a bit carried away, I love her almost as much as I love you, but if there was any danger of hurting her, I would stop and just be her friend, I want to help her and anything else is a bonus" she replied.

"That is the correct attitude to have, how do you plan to settle the debt?" I asked.

"I will have to speak to Stella about that, she knows their whole story except the rape so will understand how important it is to Lucia. Maybe Konrad will have some light chest pains but she will call you instead of an ambulance while you are here with us girls (I haven't thought of a reason for having her here yet)." Maddy explained "You will go and persuade them to go to the hospital for a 'check-up,' if you do they might keep him in overnight or they could stay in a nice hotel (I'll pay) and you come back here, Lucia will come to you to pay the debt and I hope you will give her a good time, she has had it rough for quite a long time so deserves an emotional treat."

"I'm not so sure they will go along with anything like a fake heart attack and going to the hospital, but a hotel might work better" I said "Let me know where and when, how's Sofia's computing skills, is she good enough to see Ren0?"

"Quite good but she has only used them at school and college, she's never had one of her own, but then again neither did I" she mused "I'll ask her later and maybe let her use mine and give her some training with it until she gets her own, on her birthday and thank you for that." And she kissed me very nicely.

"I think that everyone should contribute towards it, as something of that value coming from me might seem odd or creepy. If we all give her something small and the laptop from all of us for her on-line courses, that should be acceptable" I replied, "Now what do I buy for her from me?"

"How about a music download voucher for, say thirty dollars, that should get her a few tracks or a couple of albums" Maddy suggested.

"Okay, you order it in your name and remember to tell her that anything she wants to buy has to be on-line through you or Stella or even me. She will pay us in cash from her wages and she must never use her own name on-line, she can have fun making one up for your address for her courses." I explained.

At this point the cooker alarm started bleeping so she kissed me quickly and went to the kitchen to finish dinner. I thought over her plan and the modifications to it and was pleased with the result, I got up to see if she need any help with dinner and prepared the diced salad. It was a bit early but we ate a tasty meal of chicken burritos, beef taco's, saffron rice with nuts and raisins and a mixed salad.

As soon as we had eaten we took more bowls of food down to the women so that they could make their own combinations, it wasn't exactly South American but close enough, Lucia and Sofia voiced their appreciation before we left.

Half an hour later we returned for the dishes, Maddy talked with Sofia about computers and her name change while I asked Lucia about their own food which was similar to Mexican. Sofia spoke rapidly in Spanish to her mother and received replies and then announced that she would use her Great Grandmother's name on her mother's side.

"I will be 'Carmen Velasquez' to everyone from now on but won't I need a birth certificate for proof of my identity for the courses?" She asked.

"Yes, you will and I have been in contact with an associate who will provide me with two very good forgeries, for you and Lucia, can you please explain that she will have to change her name too" I replied.

After a brief exchange, Lucia decided on 'Conchita Velasquez,' from Lima in Peru, I would send him a text and he would complete the certificates and send them to the warehouse in a few days. Maddy and I got hugs from Carmen and Conchita before we left with the dishes.

That night after the final ablution run for our 'Prisoners' and I had sent the text message with the details for the birth certificates, Maddy and I lay together in bed cuddling and she said,

"It's going to seem so strange for you tomorrow night, being here all on your own, I hope you won't be lonely."

"I lived mostly on my own for three years before I met you, so no I won't be lonely and I will be able to see you via Skype, it will be better to Skype me as I wouldn't want to interrupt a lesbian orgasm at the wrong point." I laughed and received a tweaked nipple for my cheek, "Or should I say some studying."

"That's more like it but you never know..." She grinned and kissed my tender nipple, then continued, "Oh look what's coming up to see me. Hello sir, have you cum to see me, you have and you've got a present for me, but it's a secret from 'Him.' Oh I see you'll have to whisper in my ear" and she scooted down the bed and placed her ear on the end of my cock and wriggled it. "Ahh, yes I understand but it has to be done that way, what oh I see yes that would work. Thank you Sir, I'm sure we will both be happy, but before you go I must show my appreciation with a kiss."

I was shaking with supressed laughter over her little storyline while my cock was in her ear but the kiss was worth the wait and the licking and then the sucking for five glorious minutes. Now it was her turn, I pulled on a foot and she turned and straddled me without breaking contact, I pulled her backwards and kissed those sweet cheeks and wriggled my tongue into her honeypot and lapped at her juices which were already flowing. While I was concentrating on her pussy I knew I was safe from cumming early and once I slipped a finger into her tight ass, she was cumming like a train.

"Whooo...woo!" She cried, "That was good Danno, now for the next course." She spun around and backed into my wet cock with an 'Ahhhhh.'