Payback Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unfair question!" I laughed.

"Yeah, he would probably like to see both" she replied grinning but I need to pee after all that laughing and she rolled off Carmen and disappeared off screen and Carmen watched her go then turned to me and said hesitantly,

"Danno, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything" I replied feeling that the next few minutes were going to be very important.

"Please don't think that I don't appreciate it but why is Maddy doing all this for me?" Carmen asked.

"Do you like her, I mean really like her?" I asked before replying.

"Oh yes, she's so much fun but sometimes she's so intense, then she's a bit scary too" she replied.

"I know what you mean, you know her history..." at that point Maddy came bouncing back, so I said

"Maddy, can you give us a few minutes please?"

"Eh, oh yes, sure, I'll see if Conchita needs any help, with anything..." She said frowning, then smiled and said "Later" and was gone, leaving us alone.

"Yes she told me about her mother and sister and what they did to get money" Carmen continued.

"They were on the road from when she was eight years old, at every place they stopped, she had to keep out of the way, so her mother mostly ignored her, concentrating on her fraud and her sister seems to have hated her for just being there and bullied her a lot." I explained.

"She never had any friends at all until she met me and then Stella and eventually Konrad and now she has you. Her relationships with the rest of us are different, two adoptive parents and a lover, but you are all the friends she never had, all rolled into one and she loves you like crazy. She's is trying to make up for years of loneliness and bullying and you fit in with her because, like her, you are slightly damaged goods."

"She-she told you about what my dad did?" She cried, hands over her face, "How could she?"

"What am I then, some kind of project to be worked on for a gold star? She snapped angrily.

"Woah! That's not fair, I think you are a very nice girl and a comment like that does not become you!" I snapped back.

"Oh... Sorry Danno; that she had told you my deepest, darkest secret was a bit of a shock, so that comment was a bit of the 'Old' me coming out.

"Carmen, please try and understand, she did not know what to do or say to people, she didn't know how to have a friend so she asked me for advice. She loves you and wants to do anything and everything to help you become the person she sees hiding under the façade that you show to everyone, except maybe to her." I told her.

"And what does she see in me?" She asked quietly.

"She sees a slim, fit, clever and beautiful girl inside trying to get out and she wants so much to help that person to escape from her prison, you were a caterpillar, now you're a chrysalis and we want to see the butterfly but you must want to come out." I continued, "I know she's a bit 'Full on' and a bit crazy at times but I love her to bits but the choice is yours, all I ask is whatever your decision, please don't hurt her, she is still quite fragile" I said.

"Wow, no pressure then; that has given me a lot to think about. I do want to change but it's difficult to see what you two obviously see, after all these years of hiding from any attention" she replied.

"It's all about trust and love but if she goes a bit overboard, then be firm and tell her to back off a bit or threaten to spank her or call me and I'll calm her down."

"Okay and if she's going to get me fit then that's going to be hard work and if she pushes me too hard then maybe I will spank her, that could be fun," she laughed.

"And I'd like to see that" I replied laughing with her.

"Hmm, maybe, just maybe... Thank you yet again Danno, now I'd better go and see if I'm needed in the kitchen, I'll give you a call tomorrow and tell you my thoughts on what you've told me... Bye" and she closed the connection.

"That will certainly give her a lot to think about, but she said that she would call me (a man) tomorrow, without Maddy in attendance, a big step forward" I thought.

An hour later Maddy called me.

"What the fuck did you say to her, Daniel?" She snapped.

"Why?" I asked innocently.

"Because she's acting different, she said she wanted to be on her own and has gone to the annex." She replied, still angry and confused.

"Look Maddy, just give her some time, I have something to do for a few minutes, then I'll Skype you, okay?" I said, "It'll be okay." And hung up and accessed the screen captures I'd quickly taken while they had been tickling each other. There were five shots, three were no good, one was better but the last was perfect, Carmen was on top of Maddy and being tickled but she was looking at the screen and laughing with joy. Her face was open to the camera and the still showed how beautiful she really was, this is what we could see in her, this was who she really was inside.

The Skype was still on and now Maddy's angry face came on-screen,

"Okay Daniel! Explain!" she snapped.

"Okay Madeline, shut up and listen!" I shouted, and she stared with her mouth open, it was only the second time I had actually shouted at her, "I asked you once before if you trusted me and you said 'yes', has that changed?"

"N-n-no, never!" She stammered, "I... I... You... Oh fuck, I've done it again, haven't I?" I waited, "I'm sorry, I was so upset, I just thought that it was all going wrong and she was shutting me out, please tell me what happened" she cried, tears running down her sweet face. I waited for a few moments and said,

"She asked me why you were doing all this for her, I gave her a little more detail about your history than you had told her and what you had told me about her and her dad" I explained.

"You told her that, no wonder she was off with me, how could you?" She asked.

"She was annoyed at first until I explained that you had asked me for advice because you had never had a friend like her, both of you being 'damaged goods' of sorts. I told her what you saw in her, she was a caterpillar and is now a chrysalis and you/we want to see the butterfly." I explained further, "I also told her that if you go O.T.T she is to tell you to back off or she will spank you.

She did say she thought that might be fun and I said I wanted to watch and she answered 'Maybe.' She knows that you love her but she needs time to process it all, I think this is working, she is going to call me tomorrow so be a friend but don't be over friendly until she is ready, okay."

"Okay Danno, now I understand, I should have checked with you first before blowing my top, sorry honey" and she smiled.

"Now for the best bit Maddy, that tickling session was pure genius, I know your ribs are not your ticklish spot but you acted the part beautifully and as you two were rolling around I did a few screen captures and one is exactly what I wanted, I am going to sharpen it up and then send it to your laptop." I said "When she accepts what I told her and wants to talk to you about it, tell her what you did and said to me, in case she got the wrong idea from your attitude, then show her the picture and say "This is what we mean, Carmen butterfly" she will understand and hopefully show her appreciation."

"Thanks Danno and again, I'm sorry, I will try to be less enthusiastic. Oh by the way, how about you fitting a spy camera in my room for when we stay, prior to her surprise birthday party, then if we do anything naughty you can watch it because I might not be in your bed at all that night." She said laughing, goodnight Danno."

"Yeah, I might just do that, good night Maddy." I said and closed the connection and thought 'Why not'.

I had plenty of cable, so in about three hours I had taken one of the tiny cameras from room two and installed it in Maddy's bedroom, giving a good view of the bed.

The recorder and monitor I put in my wardrobe out of obvious sight. I cockeyed a light meal and had an early night to review the day's events in my mind.

18.

Carmen called me the following afternoon and said that she now understood some of the things that were said and done and was happy with it. She had spoken to Maddy and had been apologised to and Maddy had shown her the picture and said quote "This is what we mean, Carmen butterfly."

"I honestly didn't know I could look like that, for a few moments I felt truly happy and carefree, again thank you, I owe you one, well actually a lot more than one but you know what I mean" Carmen said.

"Anytime Carmen and give Maddy a kiss from me, bye" I said wondering if she would.

The next few days consisted of work, shopping, relaxation and cooking, the birth certificates arrived so I decided to drive over to Duncellin to hand them over. When I arrived I showed them to Konrad and he thought they were very good, then I gave them to Conchita who was very happy to have them.

Stella took me to one side and said,

"Madeline has said that we should use the same excuse as we did for her surprise birthday party to get Carmen out of the way, we'll say that we need the annex and the spare room in the guest house. Conchita is quite happy to go along with it for one night, while we set it all up and you just have to get them back here for six pm."

"Of course Mom, it's only for one night and to have two such good cooks in the house will be wonderful" I replied enthusiastically.

"As you're here for lunch, you might as well stay tonight, beside one of the security lights has stopped working if you could have a look at it; we would appreciate it" she added.

"No problem Mom, I look at it after lunch" I said.

"Now would you be a dear and go and tell those girls that lunch will be in fifteen minutes, they are in the pool" she finished and headed for the kitchen, while I walked across to the pool. I could hear splashing and giggling coming from that direction and snuck around the corner to see what they were doing. Maddy was stood in the middle of the shallow end and supporting Carmen under her hips and ribs, she was wearing a red one-piece costume, while Carmen kicked her legs with her arms out front.

It looked to me as thought she had lost some weight already, 'nice ass' I thought, then Maddy had her turn over and do the same exercise on her back, 'Wow, nice tits too' I thought again 'but I'd better not surprise them.'

"Hello" I called and walked into view, Carmen had ducked down in the water to hide from a man's voice.

"Oh come on Carmen, it's only Danno. Hi Danno, I'm teaching Carmen to swim" Maddy said happily.

"Hi Maddy, hi Carmen, how's it going?" I asked politely.

"Oh not bad, she has a good strong leg kick, but can't put her face in the water yet" she replied.

"That'll come with practice and confidence, when Maddy first came here she had never been in the sea or a pool, it took me quite a while to teach her to swim" I replied.

"But she swims like a fish" Carmen exclaimed.

"Ahh she does now but when she started she looked like a bird in a bird bath, arms and legs everywhere and lots of splashing." I said laughing and listening to Maddy's 'Huh!'

"I'm a bit like that now" replied Carmen.

"Nonsense, you're doing quite well" smiled Maddy.

"If you say so" grumbled Carmen.

"Maybe if Danno gave you a lesson or two you might learn quicker" said Maddy the minx, but before Carmen could give a reply I said,

"I came to tell you that lunch will be in ten minutes so you better hurry up and get showered and dressed." I told them.

"EEEK!" they cried together, scrambling out of the pool not wanting to be late, one heading for the Guest House, holding a towel in front of her but showing me her big tightly clad ass. Maddy headed for the annex shower and I was tempted to follow but thought better of it in case anyone was watching.

Stella told me over lunch that Conchita was a very good worker and they got on well together, her Spanish and Conchita's English were both improving and Carmen would speak Spanish to Maddy when she was in the house and only English to her mother until they were in the Guest House, so everyone improves together.

Maddy told me that she had booked English, maths and biology online courses and that Carmen had started working on all of them already.

"She insists that everything that has been done for them that has cost money, be written down in a book so that repayment can and will be made, they are both very insistent on this and apart from the birth certificates which you must put in, it totals a few hundred dollars but we are in no rush to be repaid as they haven't been paid yet" she explained and showed me the book, I wrote down a hundred dollars for the certs (it was actually that amount each but what the hell).

I spent a couple of hours or so lowering the defective security light changing the bulb, cleaning it and moving on to clean the rest, twenty in all, they work on movement sensors at night with cameras with a manual over-ride.

After a very good dinner the girls went up to Maddy's room to study and once Conchita had finished in the kitchen and had retired to the Guest house, we settled down to talk.

"Daniel, please explain this honour debt thing that Maddy has come up with, something about hospital and a hotel" Konrad asked me, "Stella did tell me but it didn't sound right so tell me simply."

I explained the situation of what happened, where when and why, he wasn't happy about the hospital plan but quite fancied a night in a hotel away from home for a change.

"But I can pay for my own hotel accommodation, I'll not have Maddy pay for it, I know she has money but so do I and I don't mind spending some to help Conchita and Carmen, they are good workers and lovely people. We can pretend to go to the hospital for Carmen's sake and you obviously don't mind the method of repayment" Konrad chuckled as I reddened.

"Remember when I took Maddy to see my computer expert, I am going to take her and Carmen to have him assess her too so that's the excuse for them to be at my house after lunch, Stella will call me late afternoon and I'll leave them secure in the house. I'll collect you two and take you to the hotel for a couple of nights and come back here for one night and go home in the morning. I'll take the girls to Ren0 late morning and you can call me at about four pm the day after that to come and collect you, after I drop them back here." I explained.

"When do we do this?" He asked.

"About two weeks or so after Carmen's birthday party, best to do it mid-week, hotels are less busy and the rates are cheaper, just choose your hotel and book it and let Conchita and me know the date and have a good time." I replied. I was tired and bade them 'goodnight' and went to my room in the annex to bed. The girls came down the stairs as I passed the staircase and said goodnight too heading towards the front door but it opened it was pouring with rain.

"We'll go through the annex and the garage then it's only a few yards to run to your door" Maddy said loudly enough for all ears to hear and followed me. As I turned to open my door, Maddy dragged me past it into the garage and shut the door, it was almost dark with only a few power lights giving a dim glow.

"Right Danno, Carmen has something to say to you so pay attention" she said quietly. I turned to the dark girl and she said,

"Remember I told you that I owe you one or more, Maddy has said that I can pay you one now" and she came into my arms and kissed me with surprising passion. I only wasted a moment before I held her in my arms and hugged her while returning her slightly familiar kiss. Fifteen seconds later a voice said

"Ahem, don't enjoy it too much, I want my go" Maddy said. We broke contact reluctantly and I said

"With who, I recognised that style of kiss, been teaching her Maddy?" I said grinning.

"Well she'd only done it once before and wanted to know how to do it properly" she replied.

"She's a really good teacher and thorough too, lots of practice" Carmen replied with a laugh.

"I like to excel in anything I do, including teaching" Maddy said, her nose in the air.

"You certainly do, now come here I wouldn't want you to feel neglected" I replied.

She looked at Carmen and took a couple of regal steps towards me, then ran and jumped into my arms, legs around my waist and kissed me far more passionate than Carmen did.

"I don't think you could take my weight if I did that to you Danno" Carmen laughed, "I'd better go, good night guys." And as she opened the door to run to the Guest House, I said,

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained..." and I heard her laugh as the door closed. I carried Maddy to the door and locked it and patted and squeezed both her ass cheeks.

"It seems she is opening up to you, that was a good kiss and I watched you in the pool today, she's far more relaxed, you're doing a great job Maddy" I continued.

"Thanks Danno, the baby steps are now toddler steps and I bet when she kissed you, your hands were itching to get hold of her plump ass" she said, grinning.

"You know me so well, but it's different if you do it than me, I don't want to scare her so I'll let her do the leading, anyway it's time you were back in the house; the 'debt' repayment should take any suspicions away from us." I kissed her again and she stood down and went through the door into the annex, I followed and locked it before going to my own room. I lay in bed thinking of Carmen's curves, I was rock hard and lay face down and drifted off into a very pleasant dream.

At breakfast Maddy asked me if we could give Carmen a martial arts demonstration before I leave to show her what I could teach her. I agreed as I didn't have much on for today, I put on my Gi (karate suit) and met the two of them in the gym and put out the mats. Carmen sat on a chair by the door and Maddy and I did some warming up stretches, followed by a few Kata's. We sparred for ten minutes using punches, kicks and blocks, only making light contact, then we added some judo throws and finished off using the staffs and finally the pair of short batons, which we could both use very rapidly. We cooled down with more stretches and walked over to Carmen who said,

"Wow, that was amazing and neither of you got hurt, how long did it take you to be that good Maddy?"

"Two years and we might have a couple of bruises each but nothing serious, we always pull our shots so that we only just make contact. I feel much safer knowing that I can protect myself and it keeps me fit too" she replied with pride "Would you like to learn how to do it?"

"I don't know, I'm a bit clumsy, I'll probably fall over and hurt myself" Carmen replied.

"When I first started teaching Maddy, she was a bit un-coordinated and fell over a few times but everyone does that. I gave her a program to follow and reassessed and upgraded it every time I came over, it's a slow process and the saying 'practice makes perfect' really does apply, you would not be moved onto anything more complicated until you were competent at the previous stage." I explained.

"Look, you're wearing sweat pants and top so just have a go at the basics with Danno, then he'll tell me what stage to go to next, he'll be here by then to check you out, I mean your progress" Maddy said and laughed, "He's a man he'll always be checking us both out."

"Who me?" I asked innocently, and they both burst out laughing.

"Okay, okay, I'll give it a try" Carmen said, still grinning. She removed her trainers and socks and stood next to Maddy, facing me and performed the ceremonial bow of respect. I made them go through the stretching exercises but gently for Carmen then taught her a Kata, showing her how to make the punches snap. We did another one that included kicks, repeating them a few times, she could practice on her own or with Maddy.

At the end of the cool down I said to her,