All Comments on 'Payback - Ten Fold and Then Some'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

More of a believable reality. Both cheated.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Redemption fully.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1* for a very fucking sad story. Yep - just what I was looking for - sad fucking shit.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Another good finish 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How did Michelle turn into Melissa ?

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Sorry, 2 stars. The WHOLE thing is bad. The main hero is a shithead who deserved to die for cheating, and proved it again when he almost fucked the ex-wife as an escort. The fact that he was tempted is damning, though props to not going through with it. The fact that his cheating drove the ex to become clearly mentally unstable, makes his fault worse. Instead of just desserts, he got a relatively minor temporary punishment (there's a big difference between being a victim of cheating and being a victim of revenge sex) and then got his undeserved happily ever after.

Michelle... well, I'm not too happy about HER happily ever after, as she had sex with a married guy. Nowhere near as bad as cheating on a spouse but still, a good person she's not.

A story I'd have rated at 5 stars, would have had the dude cheating on Melissa, and her destroying him in retaliation. Not the sappy undeserved happy ending for both of them.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Also, I didn't read the original, but what's with all the hate for sex workers? They don't cheat anyone, lie to anyone, or hurt anyone. They literally provide honest service, for a fee. Nothing more.

I can maybe sorta see a reason to be unhappy when the customer is married - but the problem isn't with the woman's profession, it's with willingness to fuck a married guy; and is just as shitty in a prostitute as in Michelle (who's shown to be supposedly a good person here).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Michelle Meliisa??

Dislike.

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs some closure

OldbuddyOldbuddy6 months ago

Sad. Good story thank you. One thing, I had to really work hard with the dialogue - who was talking or texting - was confusing

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

I liked it, it did put a deep hurt into sex workers though, they do a decent job, not for many but if hubby knows what they are doing and go along with it, no problems as far as I'm concerned.

As a plot line, good, but short but you covered the bases.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great writer!!! You forgot the very name of your character! Michelle became Melissa... Shoot!!! Horrendous finish for a horrendous story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good ending to a sad story. Wish you were still writing.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

Too much mystery around why Lexi went off the rails. It really brought the story down.

RobcolesRobcolesabout 2 months ago

I’m confused. Is he in a three way relationship with Michelle and Melissa?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Not enough hurt on Lexi.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous