Peggy & I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't mind waiting. We just need a relatively quiet area to discuss some family business," I explained to the hostess when she offered a table that was closer to the entrance area.

We chatted while we waited. None of us dared speak about the reason we asked Mandy to meet us while we stood in the in the midst of the crowd by the door and I could see that it was driving Mandy crazy with anticipation.

We used the time to catch up a little with Sara and also get a little more background on Mandy. Sara had recently graduated with a degree in business, and was now working in the corporate-sales department of an office products company. Nothing exotic, but she enjoyed the work. She liked talking with people, and she especially liked helping clients with difficult or custom orders.

Mandy told us about the untimely loss of her sister and how she had moved back to their hometown to be closer to her family. She didn't get into the details of her relationship with her brother-in-law, only that they had become involved after her sister's death. Sara brightly noted that it sounded just like an orthodox Jewish tradition that she heard about in a movie.

We were finally ushered to a booth at the very back of the restaurant and ordered coffee while we looked over the menus. When the waitress returned with our coffee, we ordered a variety of items, from waffles with fresh blueberries and whipped cream to omelets.

Finally, when our server left with our orders, Mandy said impatiently, "Okay, I'm about to have kittens here. What's the crisis you mentioned on the phone?"

I knew Sara would be reluctant to talk about her problem with a stranger, and Peggy would be a basket case if she tried, so I began. "Is it okay if I tell Mandy about your situation, Sara?"

Sara was sitting on the opposite side of the booth from me, next to Mandy. She looked at the older woman nervously and then down at the table.

"Yeah. I'm going to trust Peg's judgment."

I continued, "As we said outside, Sara is Peggy's younger cousin. She came to us last night with um, . . . an unusual problem. You see, Sara discovered in college that she doesn't want to have sex with boys."

Mandy said, "Well, assuming you're not thinking of joining a convent, I'm guessing you decided you like women as sexual partners, right Sara? Well, that's not a problem, Honey. There's lots of us."

She took one of Sara's hands in both of hers.

"Are you having problems coming to grips with your sexuality?"

Sara looked at the table, embarrassed to say what the problem was.

I interjected, "Not really. She's having trouble with . . . uh . . . enjoyable physical sex with another woman."

Peggy finally had worked up the nerve to join in. "Her technique is a bit crude. We don't know exactly what that means, but she said she hasn't had a lover past their first time together. She knew that Alex was a romantic lover so she came to us for help. She asked . . ."

Peggy faltered and looked around the table, desperate for help in explaining, but Sara's eyes were averted as she stared down at the table so intently I thought her gaze was going to burn a hole in it. It was up to me. Sara and Peggy needed my help. I promised Peg long ago that I would do whatever it took to keep her safe and happy, and now it was time to put deeds to my words.

I took a deep breath and said, "Sara asked us for some instruction. Specifically, she asked me to guide her in making romantic love to . . . well, to Peggy. She's had a crush on Peg since she started college, maybe before."

I paused for a moment to let this sink in.

Mandy looked thoughtful and then said, "I'm beginning to see the issue. From what Peggy has told me in the past, you and Peggy are about as monogamous as they come. Sex with Sara isn't even in Peg's repertoire, and even if it were, she won't go outside the marriage."

"That's right on the money," I said. "Sara is insistent that I guide her in having sex with a woman, and Peg thought you might volunteer to help us all out. Sara hasn't even said 'yes' to this. In fact, this is the first she's heard about our plan, too."

I looked back over at Sara who was still intently studying the pattern on the table. "Sara, how would you feel about Mandy helping us do what you asked for?"

Sara was still letting Mandy hold her hand in hers, but her voice was tentative.

"Peg, I'm a little scared. I want Alex to guide me to do what the two of you did twice last night. I would love to learn to be that romantic."

Mandy's eyebrow went up, and she looked across the table at the two of us with a smile.

"Twice?" she said. "Now you have my attention."

I said, "Let's get to know each other over breakfast. Sara, you don't have to say yes or no right now. Talk to Mandy for a bit, and decide if you would consider her as a stand-in for Peg. I really don't feel comfortable watching the two of you . . . uh . . . doing it, so we'll have to figure something out there, but I'm willing to do this for you and Peggy."

Peg said, "Sara, honey, we'll do what we can, but our marriage has limits. We can work this out, though, I'm sure."

Sara paused, "It's a lot to think about. I appreciate what all of you are trying to do for me. I really do. I need a little time to think about it. Okay?"

"Okay," I said. "We'll talk more after we eat."

We sipped our coffee for a few minutes while Sara distracted herself by inventorying the little rack with single serve packets of jelly three times. I couldn't get over how well Mandy was accepting what had to be one of the strangest propositions she'd ever had.

Mercifully, the food arrived. As always, it was great. It's hard to beat IHOP for comfort food, and the waffles, pancakes and eggs were all delicious. Eating helped Sara relax a little more as she continued to think through our proposal.

"What I don't get is the difference I read about between physical sex and romantic sex. I always thought the purpose of sex was to have an orgasm."

Mandy said, "Sweetheart, it's the journey, not the destination, or in other words, getting there is as good as getting off. Sometimes better."

When the three of us laughed, Mandy looked puzzled.

Peg said, "That's what I told Sara on the way here, almost word for word."

Mandy laughed, too and said, "See, Sara, it's a universal truth."

Sara replied, "I guess so. I just need someone to show me."

Mandy thought for a moment.

"Would you like a demonstration?"

Sara looked a little panicked, and said, "Here?"

"Don't worry. What I'm going to show you is that the same everyday activity can be pedestrian or erotically romantic.

"I'm going to have some of my blueberry-covered waffle, a nibble of bacon and a sip of coffee. Watch and tell me how it looks."

She ate a bite of waffle, ate a piece of bacon and took a sip of her coffee.

Sara said, "Okay, what was sexy about that?"

Mandy replied, "Not a damn thing. Now watch this."

She cut off a small piece of waffle and poured a little extra syrup on it. She took Sara by the chin and turned her head so they were facing each other. She looked at Sara and held her gaze.

Mandy opened her mouth and brought the morsel to it as Sara watched her. The syrup dripped slowly onto Mandy's tongue, and then she tilted her head back to let the syrup flow back to her throat. She closed her mouth, swallowed and smiled with obvious pleasure.

She looked at Sara again and slowly licked a little syrup off of her lower lip.

Mandy opened her mouth again and stuck the fork in until the tines were completely inside. Without closing her lips she closed her teeth on the fork and slowly pulled it out, trapping the piece of waffle inside. She closed her eyes and chewed it slowly with a smile of orgasmic proportions on her lips.

She opened her eyes again and picked up a blueberry covered with whipped cream. She didn't use her fork. She picked it up with her index and middle fingers, the way I had seen Japanese Go players pick up a game stone.

Looking deeply into Sara's eyes, she held out her tongue and placed the berry on it. She moved her tongue into her mouth, rolled the berry to one side and bit it, closing her eyes with satisfaction as she swallowed it. Then she put one finger and then the other into her mouth and slowly sucked the remaining whipped cream off each.

She picked up her coffee cup. Looking again into Sara's eyes, she slowly ran her pointer finger around the rim, dipping it into the coffee at last. She moved her finger to her mouth and dripped several drops of coffee into her mouth, tilted her head back and swallowed.

She then touched her wet finger to Sara's lips for a second.

"Now, have a bite of my bacon," Mandy instructed.

She broke off about two inches of bacon and put an inch or so into her own mouth. She leaned toward Sara and lifted her chin a little. Sara was transfixed. I saw her gasp as Mandy's hand went to her neck and pulled Sara's mouth to hers.

Sara took the offered bacon into her mouth, and Mandy pulled Sara a little closer. Their lips touched, and Mandy bit off the bacon, giving Sara a slight kiss as she did so.

Sara couldn't chew her bacon. She sat there motionless. She was beet red, and her breath was heavy. It was obvious she was turned on. Hell, I was turned on, and had an erection under the table hard enough to use as a tent peg!

With her hand still on Sara's neck, Mandy simply said, "Hmmmm?"

Sara quickly chewed and swallowed. She tried to talk, but couldn't.

I looked at Peg, and she was also blushing. She took my hand and squeezed it under the table.

"See the difference?" Mandy asked with a slightly wicked smile.

Sara took a few deep breaths and said, "Oh, God! That was incredible! Is romantic sex always that good?"

Mandy pulled Sara's ear to her mouth and said in a stage whisper, "No, pet . . . it's better."

I thought Sara was going to faint. She leaned toward Mandy, who caught her and held her.

She closed her eyes and was silent for at least a minute.

I saw Mandy look over my shoulder and wink. I looked where her gaze had been directed and saw a teenage busboy who was so red, I could have lit a candle off his forehead. He had his plastic table-clearing tub in front of his pants. I'm sure it was hiding an erection as big as mine.

Mandy smiled and licked a lip while she put her arm around Sara. The busboy ran off as if she had used a cattle prod on him. Boy, did he have a tale to tell his buddies later!

Sara opened her eyes and said, "I want to do this. I want Alex to guide me through doing something as sexy to Mandy as she just did for me. Is there any way we can do it?"

"Mm-hmm," said Mandy. "Gertrude."

"Who's she?" asked Peg. "We're not bringing another person into this. It's complicated enough as it is."

"Gertrude's not a who. Gertrude is an it. A high-tech telephone of sorts."

"Wait a minute," I said. "You mean the acoustic phone?"

"Yeah, like the sub's phone from the Tom Clancy book Hunt for Red October?" said Peg as she caught on.

It's great to have a geek for a wife! Someone who could remember a single technical detail from a novel we had read three or four years earlier.

I asked, "What's a phone on a submarine got to do with having sex?"

"Nothing, really. 'Gertrude' is just our nickname for a new communications device at the lab. The one in 'Red October' was a short-range underwater acoustic phone that was hard to detect at distance."

"Ours is an RF device that is almost impossible to detect. It uses low power Bluetooth earpieces that are linked to low power but highly-directional radio frequency transmitter/receivers.

"The things are in beta-testing now and lab employees are testing them in various environments, even though not all of the 'testing' is official. I can check out a set for the three of us as employees in the testing process, plus one more for Sara. Sara, you're going to have to sign a form that says if you tell anyone about them, guys with no IDs can come to your house in an unmarked black helicopter and lock you in a cell at Gitmo forever. Okay?"

"Huh? Uh . . . I guess so."

"Great. Now Alex, Peg has hinted that you are an accomplished artist when it comes to phone sex. You can talk to Sara from the other side of the house. No 'being in the room.' No physical contact. I can give you feedback over mine to tell you how well Sara is doing."

"Why do I need one?" asked Peg.

"'Cause I have some conditions," Mandy responded. Looking back at me, she continued, "First: Alex, you need to walk Sara through sex with me from another room. She wants to know how you please Peg, and that's the least awkward way I can think of."

"Second: Peggy, I want you to listen in. I insist on it. There can be no secrets about this and no regrets later between the two of you. You do it as a couple, or we don't do it at all. I just want you to listen to what's being said. You don't say anything."

"Third: Sara, you need to understand that you can never fulfill your desire for Peggy. I had a crush on my sister's husband, Howie, but it went unfulfilled because I would not betray my sister, Joyce."

"Only after Joyce died did fate bring Howie to me, and now he is the love of my life. Sara you have to promise . . . promise that you will never bring up the subject of making love to Peggy again after we agree to do this. Ever."

"Fourth, if Howie is willing, I would like you to meet with him, Alex. You two are the most romantic, most monogamous lovers I have ever encountered. I just want the two of you to share your knowledge for the benefit of both Peggy and me. Just talk. Nothing else."

"Fifth: This is a one-time event on the part of Peggy and Alex. I know it puts them in a very uncomfortable position, and you can't ask them to go through this again. I know I won't."

After a short pause in which nobody voiced an objection, Mandy changed the subject. "Now that we've taken care of that, let's finish our meal and talk more when we're done, okay? Peg, pass the butter, please."

I sat there in amazement. I could see why Whittenstone hired her as a Division Manager and paid her the big bucks. In the space of twenty minutes, she had heard the issue, analyzed it, and come up with a solution that was agreeable to everyone while also safeguarding their personal interests. I was in awe.

Peggy saw my face and correctly interpreted what I was feeling.

She said, "I told you, Al. I told you Mandy would find a way out of this!"

"Yeah, you sure did. Mandy that was astounding."

"It was certainly different, but it was fun," she replied. "Easier than negotiating government contracts, though. Talking your way out of hell is easier than those damned things, pun intended."

She went back to nonchalantly eating her waffle and bacon.

When we all finished, Mandy asked, "Well, what's the final verdict? Now that you've had some time to think everything through, can all of you live with my conditions?"

Peg took my hand again and squeezed it.

"Yes, I can," she said.

"So can I," I said.

"What about you, Sara? I would love to be with you, and it would please me very much to teach you about romance."

Sara looked questioningly at Mandy, then at Peg, and finally me.

"Peggy, I know I can never say this again. I wish there was a way we could have been together, but I realize it could never be. It was wrong of me to impose on your marriage and I'm sorry if I caused you any distress. Mandy's right that I should have held my tongue the way she did with Howie and her sister. I'll always love you and Alex for what you're doing for me."

She looked back at Mandy.

"Yes. I accept all of your conditions."

"Done," said Mandy as she waved to our server to bring the check.

Grabbing the check before I could, she said, "This is my treat . . ."

She put her arm lovingly around Sara.

". . . because this is my treat."

The busboy came to clear our table as we got up. I held my laughter as I watched him fumble around on the table for our dishes as he kept looking at Mandy.

When we got outside Mandy said, "Sara, do you want ride with me? We need to make a stop at the plant to pick up the Gertrude sets."

"Sure!" was all Sara could manage at the thought of being alone with Mandy in her BMW for a while.

"Meet you at the plant. B-Gate?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's close to my office. Since it's Saturday, you can park anywhere close to the Avionics Building main entrance. I'll call ahead. Meet me at the security kiosk. Sara, you'll need a picture ID to get in."

"I have my driver's license in my purse."

"Good."

We got in our respective cars and took off for Whittenstone.

"Alex, are we really going to do this?" Peg asked once we were on the road.

"Only if you can handle it. I can't think of a better way to try and help Sara. She trusts us to be her teachers and this seems to be the only option that allows us to instruct her without being physically involved with her. It's either this or we tell her we can't help. In that case, she may never have the chance to have truly loving relationship with a partner like you and I share. Can you live with that?"

"Thinking about it that way makes it easier to accept, I guess. We didn't have any problem sitting down and telling her directly how to have loving and romantic sex. But when she wanted us to participate . . ." Peggy trailed off.

"I'm going to tell her the same things, but now she will be doing them with someone other than you or me as her partner. I can live with that," I rationalized.

"Then, so can I."

She put her hand on my thigh and said, "But to provide solace and healing from the trauma, I'll need you to buy me some new lingerie and fuck me slowly and seductively every night for at least two weeks."

"Oh, if I have to . . . okay. Deal."

We both laughed, but there was nervousness in our laughs.

After a short while, Peg changed the topic. "Did you see how hot Mandy was with that food routine?"

"Did you notice my erection? Wow! We're going to have to practice that. If you did that for me, I think I could cum without touching myself, especially if you did it wearing just a half-slip and your black demi-bra."

"Is that a request?"

"It is."

"Then Monday, after Sara is gone, we're stopping at the farm stand for some fruit."

She kissed me, and we continued our fruit reverie until we arrived at the plant. I parked where Mandy had suggested and we went to the security kiosk.

Mandy and Sara were already there talking to Vijay, one of the Whittenstone security officers who sometimes worked at my building, too.

"Hey, Alex. Peggy," Vijay said cheerily. "Rubbing shoulders with a division executive on the weekend! I'm impressed. She says you four are going to check out some equipment for beta-testing. I just need you two to sign the log book as soon as Fred brings them down so I can record the serial numbers."

"Here's the data log forms," Mandy said as she passed out some forms to all of us. "You need to enter the environment where they are used. Inside buildings, forest, open terrain . . . like that. You'll need to check off how good the reception was for each location and some other stuff. It's all on the form." When the guard couldn't see her, she gave us all a knowing wink.

The second guard came back a few minutes later carrying several small boxes. Vijay checked the contents and recorded the serial numbers in the log book.

"Ma'am, sign here . . . Alex, here . . . Peggy, here . . . and Miss, uh, Sara, here," he directed. "Great. That's fifteen sets out this weekend. The bean counters will be happy with the data collection. They love getting free data! Here's your kits. Ma'am, do I need to tell everyone how to operate them, or will you be doing that?"