Peggy & I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't thought of Mandy as a "Ma'am," but she was the head honcho of everyone in the building we were in.

Mandy said, "Thank you Vijay. I'll show them how they work."

"Great. Have a good weekend, Ma'am."

When we walked out of the building, Mandy entered our home address into her GPS.

"Meet you there," she said smiling, and then she and Sara hopped in her car and sped off.

When we got home, we found Sara and Mandy were already parked in the driveway behind Sara's car. Mandy was stroking Sara's hair and seemed to be either kissing the side of her head or whispering in her ear.

They didn't notice us pulling in the driveway until I opened the garage door and the noise startled them. Nevertheless, they quickly recovered and got out of Mandy's car to follow us inside the house.

Sara sidled up next to Peg and me, and whispered, "I really like her."

Inside, Mandy said, "Let's see where things are going to happen."

I showed her the guest room and my den.

"Not your bedroom?" Mandy asked.

"Well, I was thinking that I needed to focus. Being in our bedroom might be a distraction."

"Good thinking. Is that a poker table?"

"Yeah. Some of the guys from work come over from time to time for a game."

"Interesting. Howie has a regular game at his house."

Looking at the liquor cabinet, she asked, "Could I trouble you for a drink? Scotch if you have it."

"Single malt or blended?"

"Single malt. What have you got?"

"A lot, c'mere and have a look."

Mandy picked out an 18-year Glenlivet and took it with a splash of cold water but no ice. I knew I liked her for a reason! I poured one for Peg and one for me while Sara asked for a white wine.

Mandy showed me how to set up the Gertrude sets. "Two small units with servo-controlled antennas that find each other automatically. They use Bluetooth earpieces for two-way communication," she explained.

We all put on our earpieces, synched them to the base units and tested them. They were clear as a bell.

Mandy and I returned to the living room to get everyone set up.

Mandy said, "Sara, in the car you said that you treated your lovers the way you treat yourself when you masturbate. To get a proper perspective of the problem, I would like to see you masturbate in private in the guest room without the earpieces on. Just you and me. Is that okay?"

Sara was obviously embarrassed, but she meekly said, "Yes."

Mandy stood and held out her hand. Sara took it.

"Don't be embarrassed, Sara. It won't be long before we're going to be even more intimate than this."

She led Sara to the bedroom. Peggy came over and sat next to me on the couch and put her arms around me. Neither of us said anything. She was shaking a little.

Surprisingly, Mandy and Sara rejoined us in less than ten minutes.

"Well," announced Mandy, "I've identified the problem. Do you two want to hear?"

"I guess so," I said. "It might affect how I instruct her."

"All right. The best way I can describe it is that she's in a rush. Sara said that when she first started to masturbate, she and her sister shared a bedroom. She was afraid of being discovered by her sister. She used a hairbrush handle and her fingers on her clit. It was quick, but pretty intense and fairly violent."

Sara was in Mandy's arms as Mandy explained this, and Sara had tears in her eyes.

"When she masturbated, her only goal was to cum as quickly as possible and that carried over into how she had sex with another woman. Just that. There was no foreplay, no intimacy, and no romance. Alex, we can fix that. You lead her through one sexual episode with me. She says that will satisfy her need for your involvement.

"Make it long, slow and romantic. What you would do with Peggy on an unusually romantic getaway.

"After that, I'd like to give her some personal instruction, if that's okay with you two. Sara said she wants me to do it."

"Mi casa, su casa," I said. "The guest room is yours as long as you want to use it."

"How would you suggest we start?" asked Mandy.

"I need to know what you're both wearing under your outer clothing."

Mandy said, "I'm wearing a camisole, a bra and panties."

Sara said, "Uh, a, uh . . .bra and, uh, panties."

After thinking about it for a few seconds, I started giving directions. "Peg, I want you to let out the straps on your red slip and give it to Sara to wear. Give her the silk robe. It will fit, except she may not be able to close it all the way at the bust.

"Let Mandy borrow your vintage black half-slip with the slit, a garter belt and a pair of silk stockings. She can wear the satin robe, but I don't think she will be able to close it all the way, either."

Peg led the other two to the guest room, and she came back about fifteen minutes later.

"They're set," she said. "You were right about the robes. They're a bit bigger in the chest than me."

"Too bad for them," I said. "They can't hold a candle to my gal."

I gave her a squeeze, but she was too nervous to appreciate it or the compliment.

Peg and I put on our earpieces.

"Can you hear us?" I asked.

"Loud and clear," Mandy replied for herself and Sara.

Peg sat down on the couch, folded her arms and closed her eyes.

I turned the lights off and sat at the other end of the couch.

"I want the two of you to stand."

"Okay," was Mandy's confident reply.

"Each of you look at the other. Sara, what do you see? And don't tell me; tell her"

"I see a . . ."

I interrupted, "Don't talk about her. Talk to her."

"Uh . . . You are beautiful."

"A sunset is beautiful, Sara. Mandy is standing there in front of you in lingerie. She wants to have sex with you. Tell her how she makes you feel looking the way she looks and wearing the things she is wearing."

"You . . ."

"She has a name, Sara," I said in a soothing tone. I didn't want her to feel inadequate because I was constantly correcting her. That would just make things worse for her self-esteem. "Using her name in a desiring way creates intimacy. Her name is Mandy. You graduated with a degree and good grades. You must have taken one of those mandatory BS humanities courses. How would a poet from La Belle Époque describe Mandy?"

Sara paused, and began with feeling, "Mandy, when you stand in front of me, I see you as a flower on a blank canvas of erotic possibilities."

"Good! Paint some possibilities," I encouraged.

"When I see you move, the flow of your slip paints a sensuous trail across the room that I can feel."

"Where do you feel it?"

"When you move, I feel anticipation of your touch, the silky touch of your lingerie across my skin."

"Do want that touch?"

"Yes," Sara replied. I could hear a bit of breathlessness as her mind engaged with the sexuality.

"Tell her how the anticipation affects you. She's your lover. Tell her. Poetry."

"Mandy, my sweet lover, I ache in the pit of my stomach, in my loins for your touch. Your presence casts a warm, radiant light into the room when you enter and causes my heart to skip a beat. When I look at your body, I see beauty. When I look in your eyes, I see passion. I want to feel you and I want you to feel me."

Mandy interjected, "Al, I'm going to collapse if she doesn't touch me soon. God, Sara, having you stand there three feet away saying those things is making me so hot!"

"Sara," I continued, "Look her directly in the eyes and hold out your right hand. Tell me what her reaction is."

"She stepped forward and took my hand."

"Pull her to you, but don't put your arms around her yet. Look into her eyes and describe the sex you are about to have in the colors of Gauguin. The bold, erotic colors of the South Pacific."

Sara was getting into this now. She apparently had paid attention in school.

"Our lovemaking will paint sultry, dusky skin against passionate red flowers, soft, verdant leaves and azure seas."

"Very good, Sara. With what will you paint those colors?"

"Mandy, I'm going to use my fingertips to trace a sensuous masterpiece across your skin."

"Oh, God, Al, let her touch me."

"Sara, pull her to you with both arms and kiss her as long and as hard as you want. Let it feel like your bodies are melting and fusing into each other." I paused to let Sara focus on her kiss and the feeling of Mandy's clothed body pressed up against hers.

"Feel her body through the robe and under the robe. Tell Mandy that you want her to explore your body, too. She is wearing a soft camisole and a silky slip with lace at the hem and slit. Feel how the texture of her skin changes with each fabric. Imagine her sensation as you move from one to the next."

"Mandy, open my robe. I want you to caress by body. Touch me everywhere." The desire in Sara's voice was plain to hear as she offered herself to Mandy.

I could hear them kissing and moaning, and could imagine them caressing each other.

"Mandy, turn around and lean back into Sara. Sara, put your arms around Mandy.

"Now, Sara, I want you to feel Mandy's shape. Run your hands slowly over her sides. Feel the shape and size of her hips, the firmness of her waist, the slight curve of her stomach. Do that until I tell you to stop."

"How does that feel, Mandy?" I asked.

"Mmmm, her hands feel good."

"Sara, did you hear that she likes what you are doing? Start whispering in her ear that you love her and want her. Let her know what your hands are telling you about her body. Tell her what she's doing to you and how excited you're feeling. Build up her anticipation and I'll tell you when to move on."

"I love to touch your body, Mandy. I love you. I want you," Sara whispered loud enough for Peggy and I to hear. "You're body feels so wonderful. I love the curve of your hips and can't wait to kiss and touch your bare skin. Just holding you like this has my pussy getting wet. It aches for you," she teased in a soft, sultry voice.

I had her continue whispering for a little while. Mandy was moaning softly. At least I think it was Mandy. They were probably both moaning now.

She explored Mandy's torso for four or five minutes more. I knew she was doing well because I heard Mandy sigh and gasp from time to time.

"Now move your hands to Mandy's breasts. Use the material of her camisole to gently circle her nipples. Go slowly."

I heard Mandy moaning louder.

"Sara, this is more than just foreplay. You are also learning about what your partner likes. Ask her if she wants you to rub or lightly pinch her nipples. Use a pet name."

"Do you want me to rub or pinch your nipples, my sweet?"

"Lover, pinch them lightly..., Oh, yes, just like that. Yesss...," Mandy's voice trailed off.

"Sara, listen to Mandy; listen to what her body is telling you. Listen to how she responds to your touch. Cup her breasts with your fingers and palms and pull her into you in a warm embrace."

"Mmmm. Warm hands. I can feel your breasts behind me, Sara. Sexy," Mandy purred.

"Now slowly take off Mandy's robe. Very slowly. Caress her skin as it is exposed. Give her little kisses on her skin, especially her neck and shoulders."

"Oh, yeah, Oh, good. Softer on my ear, ooooh, yeah," Mandy giggled. "Nibble the lobe some more. Mmmmm."

"Let the robe fall to the floor now. Put your hands on her hips. Feel her as she moves against you. What would you like to do with her hips?"

"I'd like to feel them grind against my pussy."

"Tell her what you want."

"Mandy, I want to feel your hips rubbing against my pussy . . . Oh, Oh, God that feels good!"

"Sara, run your hands up under her camisole and play with her breasts again. Feel her nipples. Are they hard?"

"Yes."

"Ask Mandy if she would like you to suck on her hard nipples."

"Mandy. Would you like me to suck on your nipples?"

"Her hard nipples."

"Mandy, would you like me to suck on your hard nipples."

"Oh, yeah!"

"Lead her to the bed. Don't move too fast, though. You need to treat her gently. Carefully sit her down. Carefully caress her hair and then her face. Look into her eyes and see her desire for you. Let her see your desire for her in your eyes. Think about how it feels to be wanted so much by your lover. Look at the beauty in her face and the softness of her hair under your fingers. The smoothness of her cheeks."

I gave Sara almost a minute to lovingly absorb all of Mandy's facial features. "Now grasp the bottom of her camisole and slowly lift it over her head. Lick and kiss her ribs as they are exposed."

I heard Mandy moan and giggle as Sara hit some ticklish spots along with the rest of her bare skin.

"What king of bra is Mandy wearing?"

"It's a black push-up bra."

"Front or back closure?"

"Back."

"Do you like the way her breasts look in the bra?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Tell Mandy that you like it. Be specific."

"Mandy, I love the way your breasts lift and stand out in your bra. They're so sexy. I like the sheer lace, too. I love the way your skin feels under the lace."

"Tell her that you are going to reach behind her and unhook her bra."

"Mandy, I'm going to unhook your bra."

"Reach behind you and unhook your bra," I corrected. "Be specific and tell your partner exactly what you are going to do."

"I'm going to reach behind you and unhook your bra."

"Good. Now do it," I told her.

"Oh, your breasts. . .," Sara said in a faltering voice.

"Sara, you like her breasts? Tell her what you like about them."

"I love your breasts, Mandy. I love the shape of them. . . their firmness . . . their size. Your pink areolas and nipples are so beautiful against your skin. I want to hold them and kiss them."

"Lay her back and then fondle them. Lick her nipples and then suck on them."

Moments later, we heard Mandy responding, "Oh, Sara, lightly, lightly, yesss, oh that feels good. Now do the other one. Please do the other one."

"Sara, always listen to your lover. Her desires will help guide you. Now run your hands slowly down her torso."

"Oh, yeah, Sara, don't stop there," Mandy moaned.

"Sara, she wants you to run your hand under the waist of her slip, but don't do that yet. She may want it, but you're in charge. You're going to build her anticipation to a higher level. Move to the slit in her slip and rub her legs."

"Mandy, I love the feel of your legs in these stockings. So soft and silky." Sara was catching on and engaged with Mandy without being prompted.

"Caress them slowly. Feel the difference between the silky slip and the lace around its edges as you glide them over her stockings. Work your way to the tops and feel the transition between stocking and skin."

"Oh, Sara. Your fingers on my skin, your touch, soft, gentle. That's it. Yesss." In my own mind, I was visualizing my Peggy lying nearly nude and writhing slowly on the bed under my touch.

"Sara, lightly touch her panties. Are they wet?"

"Yes."

"Are they under or over the garter belt?"

"Under."

"Unhook her garters. I want your face so close you can smell her legs when you do it. Smells can be very erotic. Lift up her slip and do it now. Lift it up around her waist."

"Mmmm, oh yeah, your fingers feel so good there," Mandy cooed.

"They're all undone," Sara informed.

"Good. Now very slowly, pull down her panties. Caress her legs as you pull them off. It should take half a minute or more."

A minute later she said, "They're off."

"Tell Mandy to open her legs a bit."

"Mandy, I want you to open your legs so I can look at your pussy," Sara instructed her partner.

"Good, Sara, that's specific. Now I have a question for you. You just fingered your partners in the past, and that drove them off. Sara, have you ever licked a woman?"

"No. I never got that far."

"Okay. We're going to take it slowly. Trace Mandy's labia with your finger. Slowly make circles, pressing very, very lightly. So light that sometimes you may not be in contact. Teasingly soft. Butterfly soft. Use your finger to slowly trace a random path around her pussy and inner thighs where she's sensitive."

I could tell that Mandy was enjoying this because I could hear her rapid breathing now over Gertrude.

"Tell Mandy what you like about her pussy."

"My sweet, I love the scent of your sex. Playing in the soft curls surrounding your pussy. Your outer lips are smoother than mine, and I love to trace their shape with my fingernail."

I had her do that for a couple more minutes. Just rubbing her pubic hair and her thighs around her labia.

"Ahhhhh. Oh, that feels sooo good, Sara. Your hands are so soft. Yeah, there. Do that again. AHHHH!"

"Sara, put your mouth on her labia. Touch them with your lips. Kiss them. Lightly at first, and then harder."

She did that for ten minutes. Licking, kissing, sucking.

"Sara, do you like the taste? Describe it to Mandy."

"Mandy, you taste wonderful. Your pussy is soft and wet like your mouth, but maybe a little more salty. And you smell sweet. Like jasmine body wash. I want more."

"Oh, God, Sara. Yes, put your tongue on them. In me! Lick me! Oh, yesss, like that. I want you to lick my clit."

"Sara, can you see her clit?"

"I think so."

"I want you to put a finger inside Mandy's vagina at the same time your tongue touches her clit. Let the tip of your tongue lightly lick across the very top of her clit a few times, then flick your tongue over it a little harder."

"Oh, Sara, that's soo good," moaned Mandy. "Tip of your tongue. Su . . . suck it. Pull it up with your lips."

"Put another finger in her, Sara. Move your fingers in time with your mouth. Don't stop now or say anything. I want you to lick and suck Mandy's clit while you finger her. Hard sucking and then little butterfly kisses. Move your tongue around and over her clit. Feel her respond under you."

Mandy moaned almost constantly as Sara explored her pussy.

"When you do something that makes her gasp, remember it and do it again. You can move away from that area for a little bit and then return to do it again. Work her vagina with your fingers and feel her juice cover your hand. Feel her and watch for slight contractions or spasms. Feel her orgasm slowly build. Taste her and savor her juice. Imagine her mouth on your clit and what that would feel like."

"Oh, ahhhhh, yess, yesss, uhhnngghhhhh AHHHHHHH!" If Mandy wasn't climaxing, she was giving a damn good impression, I thought.

"Sara, feel her against you. Feel how she climaxes. Feel her contractions on your fingers. Know that you built that up in her, and that you did that for your lover. She's going to become very sensitive now. Remember how your clit feels right after cumming and how touching it makes you almost jump out of your skin. Stop when you feel her recoiling away from your tongue or finger."

"Mmmmm, oh, Sara. That was great. That was great, dear. Come here," Mandy called dreamily.

"Sara . . . Mandy . . . We're turning off our earpieces. I want you two to cuddle and hold each other for fifteen or twenty minutes. I want you two covered up in twenty minutes because we will come in then. Okay?"

"Mmmm, okay."

"Yeah. Twenty minutes."

I turned our base unit off, and then the earpieces.

Peg put a hand on my leg and started crying.

"Oh, Honey. I hoped that wouldn't hurt you. I'm so sorry."

"No,no," she sobbed. "That was beautiful. I imagined you doing that to me as you have done so many times. You did it. You did it! It was beautiful. That was Sara's first ever romantic experience."

"I closed my eyes and pretended we were having phone sex," I explained. That's when I realized she had one hand in her jeans and I had missed what she was doing.