Peggy & I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I closed my eyes and pretended you were talking to me," she said. "I came. Hard. It was all I could do not to scream. I didn't want to interrupt you or them." She paused, "Can I do you?"

"Peg, I'm emotionally drained. Hot as you found it, I found telling two other people to do the things we like to do exhausting and very un-erotic."

"Honey, that's one of the most romantic things you've ever said. You had the opportunity to talk two women through forty minutes of erotic sex, and you didn't like it because they weren't me! Do you have any idea how loved that makes me feel?"

"Forty minutes!" I exclaimed. "I didn't know I was talking that long. Maybe now you believe me when I say you're the only woman in the world for me."

"I always knew. I love you sooo much!" she said with a huge smile that I adored.

"Don't say anything more. I just want to hold you," I told her.

We held each other and kissed for the next twenty minutes. She was apparently thinking about what had just transpired, and she trembled slightly at times. I could also smell the scent of her sex on her fingers and that just made me want to hold her tighter.

I looked at the clock, and said, "Time to check in on our lovebirds."

We went down the hall to the guest room. I knocked.

"Come in," answered Mandy.

"Decent?" I asked.

"Never," Mandy replied, "But we are covered, if that's what you mean.

When we entered, they were under the covers in each other's arms.

Mandy said, "There's something that Sara wants to say to you two."

"Yes. Alex, thank you for being kind to me and showing me how to express romantic physical love. I asked a lot from both of you, and I'm sorry if I caused you any problems or discomfort. If I died in Mandy's arms right now, I'd die happy." Sara was beaming from ear to ear as she snuggled closer against Mandy.

"And Peggy, you're the best cousin I could ever want. You let me intrude into your marriage. I know you did it out of love."

Mandy whispered something in Sara's ear.

"Oh. And the two of you are the most in-love people I could ever know," she giggled.

Peg smiled and said, "Mandy, that was the nicest speech I have ever heard. I hope you didn't spend the last twenty minutes rehearsing it," Peggy joked. "Seriously, thank you. And Sara, you delivered it beautifully."

Mandy smiled like the Cheshire cat and said, "You're welcome. Sara felt it. I just helped her find the words."

Sara smiled, too, and hugged Mandy.

"The part about dying happy in her arms was mine. I meant it."

Mandy said, "I have a confession. When I transferred here, I asked around about hot prospects. Worked the circuit. A number of people told me that your comments about Alex being a great lover were the things of legend. I wanted to meet and fuck that stud, and you were pretty cute, too. A threesome sounded good, and now I'm sure it would have been great.

"However, after Howie and I re-discovered each other, other men were off the menu. When you told me what Sara wanted this morning, I knew this was the closest I'd ever get to experiencing Alex's lovemaking."

She looked over at me."Alex, you nearly made me climax when you had Sara speak to me of impressionist painters, erotic colors and tracing erotic images with her fingers. Nobody ever talked to me like that and I loved it.

"Peggy, you have no idea how jealous I am. You're right not to share him. That kind of lovemaking is not easy to find. He and Howie have to get together and exchange . . ."

"Recipes?" finished Peg with a smile.

"Yeah. Now could you give us an hour or two? I want to give Sara a little instruction of my own. She needs to learn to be on the receiving end, now," Mandy said with a wicked smile.

Sara blurted out gleefully, "She said she's going to see if she likes the taste of my pussy as much as I liked hers."

Peggy said, "Sara! I can't know that! You're my cousin! Al, you've created an insatiable beast!"

We left and shut the door. Peg was cherry red, but we both started laughing as we went out to the kitchen for a snack.

They didn't come out for two hours.

Peg and I got out some crackers, sharp white cheddar cheese and Molinari salami.

I first tasted Molinari when I was at a convention in San Francisco where it is made. Peg and I both love good Italian dry salami, and this is our favorite. A bit expensive on the East Coast, but worth it. While we nibbled, we talked about the weekend so far.

"Sara seems happy," I said.

"Happy?"

"Yeah."

"Honey, that may get the award for understatement of the year. She decided that she was a lesbian six years ago or so. Her ham-fisted attempts at sex have been disasters. Remember that spray paint can that fell off the top shelf in the garage and hit the rake?"

"Yeah, blew orange paint all over the place. Had to throw out my pants. So?" I said, taking a bite of my snack.

"That was Sara!"

Ever had salami go up your nose? I snorted and laughed so hard at the image that I almost choked. I wiped my face with a napkin.

"We should have put a warning label on her to alert Mandy," I offered.

She laughed and said, "Right. 'Danger - Contents Under Pressure.'"

"Do you think she's going to think she's in love with Mandy because it's her first good sex?" I asked. "Mandy is almost twice her age and much more experienced. I'd hate for Sara to have her heart broken."

"I know Mandy fairly well. That little performance she did with her food this morning? I think that was real. She's not one to fool around. She was actually trying to seduce Sara. I think she's smitten, too."

"You think?"

"Yeah. One time at lunch, we were comparing 'notes.' The three of us who are married talked about how we loved learning about love with our husbands. Mandy said that was how she felt with Howie, but none of her women lovers gave her that satisfaction since she left New Orleans.

"I suspect that Mandy has been looking for a woman with whom she could rediscover the newness of sex on her lesbian side, too."

"Well, Mandy is sexy, mature, brilliant and pleasant to be around. Sara could do worse. Sara is going to have to deal with the 'Howie' issue, though," I said.

"We'll talk to her about it and see how she feels. First there's something important you need to do that's been bothering me for the last few minutes."

"What?" I asked, fearing some new emotional challenge.

She handed me another napkin and said, "When you snorted, you blew chunks of salami out of your nose. You missed one right there."

We both laughed as she directed me to the offending bit.

"At fifteen bucks a pound, I'd hate to waste any," I said offering her the tiny bit on the napkin.

"Yuck," she said as she grabbed the napkin and threw it into the wastebasket.

"Hon?" asked Peg.

"Yeah, Sweetie?"

"Do you want to meet Howie? That part of Mandy's conditions was optional with you."

" I'm not sure. . . I think so, but do you really want me sharing all of our . . . uh . . . discoveries with him?"

"Tell you what. No pressure. Let's see how Mandy and Sara get along. If it looks like they will be friends, then we will meet with Howie. Okay with that?"

"Yeah. Thanks. I love the way you think."

We talked for another hour and a half. We were just relived that everything was over. A few loose ends, but the emotional roller coaster was over. I could tell that Peg was still wound up tighter than an eight-day clock, though. She would relax and talk normally for a few minutes, and then remember something from the last twenty-four hours and tense up again.

I thought about the past day, and became curious about a reaction Peg had the night before.

I asked, "Why did you react so strongly last night when I said something about me being where Sara wanted to be?"

"I knew that Sara wanted me and that we were going to ask Mandy to be my surrogate with her. I know that Sara's lust for me is so very wrong. Forbidden fruit. The thought of giving in to something that taboo, but only within the safety of my lover's fantasies, was overpowering. I totally surrendered to the image you suggested."

"Why just then? We've done light lesbian fantasy, but nothing even remotely tied to anything real."

"The situation with Sara made it much more personal and realistic even though I knew she and I could never have sex. It was the wish to surrender to your forbidden suggestion. Your words in that single erotically-charged moment were just enough trigger a fantasy of something I would never consider doing in real-life.

"My love for you let you safely take me to a place I dared not look on my own. I don't think I want to go to that particular place ever again, but I have the memory of how erotic you made that sensation," she finished.

"I'm happy that we could go there together. Once. It was erotic on the spur of the moment, but a little disturbing to think about in clear hindsight," I said in agreement with her.

"Yeah," she said, giving me a little hug.

We held each other until Mandy and Sara finally came out of the guest room. They were dressed, and they walked down the hall holding hands.

Mandy said, "Guys, can we talk?"

She seemed nervous, and I needed to defuse the tension.

"Sure, as long as it's not over Gertrude again!"

She laughed.

"Join us," I said. "Still some salami and cheese left."

They sat down with us.

Sara said, "We've been talking the last hour."

Peggy said, "Is that what you call it?"

Sara blushed.

"After that. We talked about each other. I asked her if she wanted me for more than just sex. I said that I had been bottled up for so long that I didn't want to just jump at the first woman who uncorked me."

Peg and I looked at each other. We didn't say a word.

Mandy said, "I told her that I am very taken by her. She's young and fresh, and we found that she wants to learn about her sexuality. I love teaching her. She makes me feel young again, too. It's like I'm doing some things for the first time that used to be rote."

Sara said, "Yeah. By the way, Peg, the answer to the last thing I said is 'yes.' She did like it."

"SARA!"

"Sorry. Just fooling with you. I bet Mandy that I could make you turn that shade of red again. See, Mandy? I win."

"You are an evil cousin, Sara. I don't even want to know what she owes you. So what else did you two discover?"

Sara continued, "Well, we talked about how this was our first time with each other, and how we skipped the phase of getting to know one another. The sex was great, but she said it would be even better if we had a strong emotional bond. If we want to pursue it, we'll need to take some time to get to know each other and see if things work out for us. She's a bit conflicted about her other women friends, but we'll work that out.

"She wants Al to meet Howie and get to know each other as friends. She's going to tell Howie about me, but she's not going to do anything romantic with me when Howie is around. That would be outside of his comfort zone for now.

"I really like her a lot. She is a wonderful teacher, and we both want to be close friends, too. We talked about Howie and her and I'm okay with that. I wouldn't want to try and make her remain exclusive to me even though I couldn't even think about being with someone else right now. We're going to give this a try."

Peggy said, "Did you just recite another speech Mandy wrote for you?"

Mandy interjected, "No, that was all her. Every bit. After I . . . well . . . I don't want to embarrass you again . . . after we were done, she became very calm. The stress of the last week, in fact the stress of her last six years seemed to melt away. She just let loose. In the last hour, I only talked for maybe ten or fifteen minutes. She completely opened up to me."

"This is the first time I've been open and vulnerable to anyone since I can't remember when. She listens to me," Sara said.

I said, "I know how you feel. Before Peg and I met, we couldn't say five words to someone of the opposite sex. Our love affair was like flipping a switch. One month I was shy, and the next I was cracking jokes with her mother and father and talking with them confidently."

Sara said, "The moment for me was when you told me to think like an artist from La Belle Époque. In my college humanities class, Professor Larabie kept on about how we needed to feel, smell and hear the colors of Gauguin. I had no idea what he was talking about until you told me to look at Mandy like one of his paintings."

I could see the light of excitement in Sara's eyes as she continued in a rush of words. "It was an epiphany. Mentally, I stepped through the frame of one of his paintings into a world of color, touch and sensuality. Mandy's little performance with the waffle and fruit gave me an idea of it, but I really did not understand romance until I passed through that frame. I understood in an instant the difference between sex and sensuality.

"Once we got in bed, I didn't care if I came or not. I wanted to share Mandy's soul. You taught me that sex is about intimacy. I recognize now that this is the first time I ever made love to someone. In the past, I was just having sex. Whatever I put you and Peg through, know this: It changed my life."

Peg said, "Sara reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask you, Mandy. Did you invent that waffle-coffee-berry thing this morning, or is it something you've done before?"

Mandy smiled and said, "A few times before. Different foods each time. I bulls-eyed a reluctant bank manager with it once, and I did it for Howie a few times. He likes it when other men at restaurants see it and drool, knowing they can't have me and he can."

"So what about you two? What's next?" Peg asked.

"We're going to spend some time together," Mandy said. "We talked about taking is slow, but . . . Peggy cover your ears . . . we decided to hell with that. I invited her to my place for the night, and she said yes. We're going to fuck each other's brains out before she has to drive home tomorrow."

Peggy's mouth dropped open and she turned red again.

I said, "Peg, I guess you're going to have to learn to live with it. Your cousin and your friend are going to have a steamy love affair. When you gals get together for lunch, you're going to have to learn not to blush when Mandy talks about sex with Sara."

"I don't know if that's possible, but I'll try. Sara, Mandy is my good friend and probably the only one I would ever trust to be with you. I'm glad you trust her, too."

We got Sara packed and ready to go. Mandy put the Gertrude units back in their cases and secured them in her trunk.

We filled out and signed the logs: Wood frame structure, 50 to 60 feet apart, four-person duplex conversation, excellent reception and so forth.

Sara set her phone's GPS to Mandy's condo address in case they got separated.

I turned to Peg and asked, "Is it okay to share our goodbye? Sara is family, after all."

"Sure, Honey."

"Sara . . . Mandy . . . We've never shared this with anyone else. We hate it when either of us has to take a trip without the other. We never found the words to part well until three or four years ago."

"I had to go to another facility for a few days to help with a project. We had just seen Armageddon with Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck and Liv Tyler the night before. When it was time for me to hit the road, I thought of Leaving on a Jet Plane. In the movie, Ben sings it to Liv before he takes off, with the rest of the crew doing harmony."

"The song John Denver wrote and Peter, Paul and Mary made famous?" asked Mandy.

"Yeah. Do you know the words?"

"I think so."

"Just say the first three lines of the refrain, one at a time."

I took Pegs hands.

"So kiss me and smile for me . . ."

Peg kissed me, and looked up into my eyes, smiling.

"Tell me that you'll wait for me . . ."

Peg said, "I'll be waiting right here for you, Sweetheart."

"Hold me like you'll never let me go."

Peg buried her head in my chest and squeezed me hard for twenty seconds or so.

We broke the embrace.

I said, "Babe, I have to go."

When I turned to look at Mandy, she had tears in her eyes.

"Do you really do that every time you have to leave one another?"

"Well, not to go shopping," Peg replied, "but every time we're going to be apart for one night or more. It reaffirms our love and creates a moment that makes parting easier."

I said, "You two will be living two hours away from each other. You're going to have to part once for every time you meet. Feel free to use our song, or you can find one of your own. It makes leaving a little less heartbreaking."

Mandy said, "God, Peg. I thought Howie was romantic. No . . . Howie is romantic. You two are a whole other level! Alex, the two of you have to meet."

We had a round of happy, tearful goodbyes, and they were off.

After we waved farewell, Peg and I went back into the house.

"Peggy, you have been so tied up in knots emotionally since this morning . . ."

"Yeah. It was really a strain."

"Peg, you saved your cousin."

"No, you did."

"It was your idea to invite Mandy."

"But you talked her through."

"Yeah, but . . ."

"STOP!" Peg said."There's only one way to end this argument. We flip a coin, and the loser gets the credit for today."

"What does the winner get?"

"The winner decides which Mexican restaurant we're going for dinner, and who makes who cum first after dinner."

She smiled that pixyish smile at me and looked at me with those big brown eyes.

My heart melted. Peggy was back.

---

Author's Notes

This is a crossover story with Mandy from my story "Recycled Lingerie" providing the partner for Sara. Mandy and Howie. Peggy and Alex. Two couples who are so romantic that they have to meet. The connections are between Mandy and Peg at work, Sara and Mandy sexually, and Sara with Peg and Alex as their cousin.

The idea is to have two couples who have no sexual interest in each other connected in a way that creates unusual romantic possibilities because of Mandy and Sara.

Would the sexual orientation policy at Whittenstone fly in the real word? Debatable. Some forms of it do exist, but in the world inhabited by Peg, Alex, Mandy and Sara it works just fine.

Walt Disney was cornered by a couple of animal behavior experts at a party once after Bambi was released. They said that animals wouldn't do some of the things portrayed in the film. Walt's laconic reply was something to the effect of, "Yes, and they don't talk, either."

Fiction is . . . well . . . fiction.

I also know that there are much better comm devices than the Gertrude, but I needed something that the company could have in Beta for our heroes to use and would be easy enough to understand. Deus ex machina, as it were.

About fruit and waffles. If you try the eating routine Mandy uses, you will get the attention of every male and female within view. There's no law against playing with your food. I wouldn't suggest going so far as to drip berry juice on your nipples and lick it off yourself. Try to remain tasteful (pun intended).

Think of the fantastically-acted restaurant orgasm scene done by Melanie Griffith in When Harry Met Sally, but silent. I believe the only reason she didn't get an Oscar for it by the way, is that many Academy voters feared that their wives and girlfriends were doing the same routine at home.