Peggy: Son Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were still cute. They were bunched in the back and satin all over and were a perfect match to the bra I had out. It then occurred to me that something was missing. I opened the drawer again and found that the panties I had placed on top were missing. Seriously? I just saw him not an hour ago and he already took another pair.

I went to put my towel in the laundry and everything looked different. I picked up my yoga pants and shirt I had on earlier, and low and behold, the panties he was wearing earlier were in there. I didn't want to pick them up, but my hand moved on their own. I looked at the front of them and could see that there was a white residue left in them and on the outside.

I could feel my pussy getting damp, even though I wanted to be upset. He was wearing my panties and cumming in them, then leaving them for me to wash. I wondered how long this had been going on for. I wanted to confront him, but decided not to. I didn't want to embarrass him.

I grabbed a short, flowing sun dress and slipped it on. I then went back into the bathroom and did my makeup and hair. I slipped on my 3" wedges and headed out to the kitchen. My daughter was still in school. She had a few more days before she would be out for summer, then we were shipping her off to camp for a few weeks. She had a full schedule for summer and my son would be leaving for Europe next week.

I walked by my son's room and peaked in. He was playing a game on his TV. I knocked and entered. I didn't see any signs of the panties he had stolen.

"Hey, I thought we would head to the mall to get you some clothes for your trip. Why don't you shower and get ready. Don't take too long. I would like to be home before your sister gets home."

"Ok mom, I'll be ready in a few," He said.

I went out to the family room and waited. About 20 minutes later he walked out of the hallway and said, "Let's go."

The mall wasn't too busy yet. We made our way through the stores, picking through different summer sales. Even though we were there for him, I couldn't help but buy a couple pairs of shoes. His arms were loaded carrying most of the bags, when we found ourselves in front of Victoria's Secret.

I didn't want to embarrass him, but as I started walking, he trailed right behind me. I picked up a tiny little thong in green that had a matching bra, then put it back down. I then went to another section and picked up a racy cheeky brief in the same color green.

"Those look nice Mom," I heard him say.

I turned around, "You think so," I said as I found my size in both the bra and panties. I decided to get a couple different styles in the panties. A full back and a thong.

We walked over to another section and I picked out another pair of panties. I am pretty sure I heard a gasp as I raised them up to look at them. I didn't say anything. I grabbed the different styles they had and a bra and put it all in my bag.

"You should look at the nighties," I heard him say as he was staring at the mannequin with a beautiful green satin nightie that went to its mid-thing.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah, you should surprise Dad," He said.

"Hmmm, Maybe I will."

I started thinking about it, but before I changed my mind, I grabbed one in green and one in red, to match the panties and bras I had picked out.

"That should do nicely, don't you think?" I asked him.

"Mmmm, yeah, I think so."

I started walking towards the checkout counter. We had to go through the sexy part of the store. As we entered, I heard a muffled gasp. I looked over and saw a beautiful bustier with a g-string and garters dangling down. It matched the nightie I had in my bag. I was making a mental note to come back and get it, when I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Dad would love to see that on you, I bet."

I was going to turn around and tell him that he was being inappropriate, but I saw lust in his eyes. I could feel his eyes stripping me naked, watching as each garment was dropped to the floor. I could feel my panties getting damp, just from the way he was undressing me. I felt wanted, desired, like I was the only woman in the world at that moment.

I decided right then and there that I wanted to buy it, but I didn't want him to see, so I politely asked him to wait outside and I would be out in a minute. I watched him walk away as I thought, "You are crazy, what are you thinking, He is your son. You shouldn't be doing this!"

I put those thoughts out of my mind, telling myself I was buying it for my husband's eyes. I walked over to the rack, found my size, and headed to the counter. I paid for everything, watched her pack it gently into the bag, and wink at me as she handed it to me. I thanked her and walked out of the store.

We walked down the hallways looking at this and that. I knew he was going crazy, but I wanted to tease him some more. We walked into Neiman Marcus and headed straight for the Women's Department. I sent him on his way as we passed the men's department, and I made my way to the dresses.

I looked around for about 35 minutes before my son found me. He had a couple shits and pants with him. I asked him to show me them, so he did. He then asked me to show him what I had found.

"Oh just a few things." I said as I started pulling each dress off my arm.

"Have you tried them on yet?" He asked.

"Nope, guess I was just daydreaming." I said.

"Well, you should try them on. You can model them for me."

I laughed a little. "You don't want to see your old mom in these?"

"Of course I do. You are the hottest mom around." He retorted.

I knew I looked better than most of them, but best, probably not. It was sweet of him to say, and it really did melt my heart hearing him gush about me. I shouldn't be thinking like this, but I couldn't help it. Something was driving me to push this as far as I could take it.

I lead him over to the dressing rooms. "You should try that stuff on too, and make sure it fits." I told him.

"Fine, but the men's dressing room is way over there and I'll miss seeing you in those dresses." He said. He had kind of a sad looking face.

"Just come in here, no one is around. You can use the stall in the corner." I said. He followed me in and I walked him over to his door.

"I'll be right over here." I said as I pointed to which room I was taking. He closed the door and I heard him take off his shirt. I walked over to my room and closed and locked the door. I dropped my dress at my feet and looked at myself in the mirror. A damp spot was clearly visible in the crotch of my panties. I had to take off my bra for the first dress, so I unhooked it. My nipples were hard as a rock. I grabbed my breasts to massage them, and I felt a jolt shoot from my abdomen to my pussy.

I put all my terrible thoughts away and went and grabbed the first dress. I slid it up my legs and shimmied it past my thighs and hips. I slipped the straps over my shoulders and pressed it down, trying to take the wrinkles out of it. It was a beautiful sheer dress that hugged every curve and only came to about mid-thigh. It had a built in bra and slip, and it looked stunning.

I turned to the door and opened it. I walked out and went to my son's door. "Are you dressed?"

The knob turned and he walked out. He looked very dapper in some khakis and a button down shirt. I looked him up and down and made him turn around. I grabbed the waist of his pants, making sure they weren't too tight. As I pulled them away, I caught a glimpse down his pants. I could just see the waistband, and it was very lacy and pink.

I let go of his pants and made him turn around. "That looks great on you."

"You're turn Mom," He said after I complimented him. He had me spin around as he let out a low whistle. "You look amazing Mom. You would drive Dad crazy in that."

"Thank you, but I don't drive him crazy in anything son."

"That's a shame," He said under his breath.

I told him I wanted to try on my next dress, so I walked away and had him close and lock the door. I stripped the dress off and hung it back up. I grabbed the next dress and pulled it off the hanger. I dropped it down and slipped it up my body. It was satin throughout with some lace trim. It was a beautiful pink though.

I zipped up the back and checked myself out again. It didn't have a slip, and when I looked at my back, I could see my panty lines through the material. "I should have worn the thong," I thought. I opened the door and walked over to the other door.

"It's me," I said softly.

The knob turned and he opened the door. I stepped inside. He was dressed in shorts and a polo. I had never seen him wear anything like this, but it looked nice on him. I complimented him and had him turn around. Again, I grabbed the waist band, I took a harder look and could see the thong disappear into the crack of his ass. They were much looser on him.

He turned around and I said they were too big, but I liked the look. By now my pussy was dripping wet. I could feel the moisture on my thighs.

"You're turn, Mom." He said, almost sternly.

I spun around slowly, showing him my side, then my back. I finally turned completely around. I could see a bulge appearing in his shorts. I knew this was driving him crazy. I was surprised at how much I was driving myself crazy. I asked him to unzip me before I left. It had a long zipper, to just above my ass, and I knew if he took it all the way down, he would see the tops of my panties.

The zipper got stuck about halfway down. I felt him tug on it. It released and slid all the way down. I heard him gasp as he got a full view of the tops of my panties. I felt his hand release the zipper and brush against my bare skin. I felt shivers run up my spine.

I turned and thanked him, then walked out of the room and to mine. I dropped the dress on the floor and looked at myself in the mirror. I was flushed from head to toe and my panties were dripping wet. I replaced the dress I had on and pulled the last one off the hanger.

It was emerald green, just like the nightie, bustier, and panties I had bought. I unzipped it and stepped into it. I pulled it all the way up and slipped the straps over my shoulder. I reached behind me to zip it up, and was having problems. I held it on with my arm and turned to look at myself in the mirror.

This one was very tight and very sheer. It didn't have a built in slip like the first one. I turned around and could clearly see my panties through the material. I thought about putting on the nightie I had bought, but something inside stopped me. I put on my shoes and headed out the door, still holding my dress on.

"I need some help? Can you open the door?"

"I'm not dressed yet mom!"

"It's ok, I just need you to zip me up."

"Ok," He said as he opened the door.

He had rushed to pull his pants up, but I could see the lace trim sticking over his shorts. It actually looked very sexy. I turned around, still holding my dress. I felt him pull the dress towards him, and I know he was looking down at my full bottom. The panties were ruffled and had a tendency to creep up my ass crack. I felt him tugging gently until it gave way. I felt him run the zipper all the way up.

I turned and thanked him by giving him a hug. I could feel him press his body up against me. That's when I noticed something. I could feel his penis against my stomach. He was rock hard. I wondered if the tip of his cock was sticking up through the panties like before. I could feel my panties get even wetter. "What is wrong with me. I'm getting off on teasing my son," I thought.

I let go and turned to my door. I turned my head back and said, "finish getting dressed." I saw him trying to adjust his penis in his pants. He let go as soon as he saw my head turn, but I noticed it. I turned into my room and closed the door.

I ran my hands up and down my dress, feeling the soft material caress my bare breasts and nipples. I then ran my hands down my stomach. I had butterflies welling up and I started getting really turned on. I felt the band of my panties. I quickly lifted my dress and put my fingers into the waistband.

I had a fleeting thought that this was my son I was about to walk over to, but my mind wasn't making my decisions anymore. I pulled at the band and felt them give way. I pulled them down and felt as the thin material was stuck to my pussy. I felt a cool breeze as the material finally let go and the cool air passed over my hot, wet pussy.

I let them fall to the floor, then I turned around and opened my door. I walked over to his door. I heard him breathing heavy. I wanted to catch him in the act. I figured he would be masturbating. I turned the knob, but it didn't open. He locked it. "Let me in, I whispered."

I heard ruffling and scrambling behind the door. A few seconds later he opened it. He was still flush and I could clearly see the outline of his engorged cock in his pants. I fought back reaching out and grabbing it. I told him to turn around.

I grabbed the band of his pants, but felt something else. I could feel the lacy material of the thong he was wearing. I was pretty sure I was pulling it higher up his ass as I pulled the pants out. I let go and grabbed again, pulling his pants away. I looked down and could clearly see my thong sticking out of his pants.

He turned around and asked if they were alright. I told him he looked great. Very handsome in fact. He then told me to turn around. I started to protest a little, but he grabbed my hand and started spinning me around. I twirled slowly, and as I did I felt my ass brush against his other hand. I felt the butterflies in my stomach come back. It rested there as he examined my back and ass.

I could feel his fingers gripping my ass very gently. I was getting all flush feeling his hand gripping my ass cheek. I wanted him to grab it harder and pull me into him, but he didn't. I felt his hand start moving me around the rest of the way. His fingers traced all the way around and was now resting on my abdomen.

I felt funny, like I was going to pass out. He started to speak, but I put my finger to his lips. I leaned in, feeling the air being taken out of my lungs. I closed my eyes as I felt his warm lips touch mine. The kiss only lasted for a second before I pulled away. I turned around and motioned to him to unzip me. I felt his fingers on my back.

He did it very slowly. I felt his fingers running down my spine, all the way to my ass. I felt the material being tugged away from my body. I'm sure he was looking down at my naked ass under the dress. I didn't wait to find out.

I started walking away. Just as I reached the door, I paused, turned around, and leaned into the door jamb. "Be ready in 5 minutes. I think we are done for today."

I stripped off the dress and hung it back up. I grabbed a wipe from my purse and freshened myself up. My panties were soaked, so I reached into the Victoria's Secret bag and grabbed the red thong I had bought. I pulled the tags off and slipped into them. I then pulled my dress up and slipped on my shoes.

I grabbed the two dresses I liked and walked out the door. It took him a few minutes to get situated, but he came out on time with all three outfits. "You want them all?" I asked.

"Is that alright? I thought they looked good and I can use them for my trip."

"That's fine." I said. I put my arm into his and we walked over to the cashier. I paid the bill and we headed for the car. When we got home I headed into my room and put my clothes away. It was late so I headed to the kitchen. I checked in on my daughter and walked slowly by my son's room.

I could hear moaning over and over again. "I hope his sister doesn't hear him. Luckily he had the door closed all the way this time, although I would love to watch him again," I thought. I could feel my panties getting wet just thinking about it.

That was pretty much the extent of our flirting. My daughter finished school a couple days later, but had half days. I did come out of my room in a short nightie both those days, but my son never saw it. He slept in. I guess he deserved it.

The next week my husband and I drove him to the airport. We had to say goodbye at the security checkpoint. I was crying the entire time. I hugged and kissed him on the cheek and told him to be safe. He hugged me back, then pulled away and walked away.

Those few weeks flew by. Every now and then we would get an email telling us he was safe and having a great time. He sent us a pic of him with a cute girl. I got butterflies and felt a little jealous seeing him like that, but girls will be girls.

My daughter went off to camp and returned, telling us all about her great time there. We listened intently. She then asked if she could visit her grandparents. The drive wasn't too bad, about 6 hours away. That weekend my husband and I drove up and spent some time with them, leaving her there.

A couple weeks later, we got an email telling us his arrival date and time. I nearly jumped out of my seat. He would be home in a couple days. That night I surprised my husband with the new nightie and matching thong panties.

He was beside himself. He loved the color and design. He surprised me as well. I was laying on the bed, and he was kissing me deeply. I felt his hands caressing my pussy through my satin thong. He pulled the material to the side and started playing with my clit.

"Do you like him playing with your pussy through your panties?" He asked.

"Mmmm, yes, it feels soo good."

"Can you feel his fingers caressing your bare skin?"

"Oh yeah, it feels wonderful."

"You should take your panties off, give him better access."

"OK." I lifted my ass off the bed and pulled them down. My eyes were still closed. "Is that better?"

I felt his fingers trace up and down my lips, then spread them out and start playing with my clit. I immediately pictured my son's hand between my legs playing with my bare pussy. I felt my husband move off the bed.

"Don't open your eyes."

"Ok."

I felt the bed move and he crawled over to me. He started kissing me. I reached between his legs and started playing with his cock through his pants. He was rock hard. I felt something touch my skin. It felt like a cock.

I felt it rub up and down my pussy lips, spreading them wide open, then I felt pressure against my opening. It was a little rough, but he pulled back then pressed again. This time I opened up and felt the tip slide in. I arched my back and moaned, picturing my son's cock penetrating my pussy for the first time.

He kept pushing it in and out until I felt it stop at the bottom of my pussy. I let out a loud moan and came all over it, as I played with my husband's cock while he kissed me on the lips.

"Damn, that was quick?" He said.

"I'm so turned on right now. Please don't stop."

"I won't. Do you like it.?"

"I love it. Please keep moving it inside me, I'm gonna cum again."

"So is he baby. What do you want?"

"I don't want him to cum yet, I want to cum first." I pleaded.

"But he is getting close." My husband whispered in my ear. "He might cum baby."

"Mmmm, it feels soo good. I love feeling his cock inside me. I'm so close. Just make me cum!" I said. My eyes still closed. I could feel every inch of it sliding inside of me. I pictured my son's face just inches from mine. His cock felt soo good inside of me, I didn't want him to stop. I started hoping he would cum when I did. I didn't want it to stop and I didn't want him to pull out.

"Oh God, Don't stop, I'm right there." I let go of my husband's cock. I started moaning into my husband's ear. "Yes, I'm right there. Don't stop, I'm gonna cum all over it. Please don't stop. Fuck me hard. Make me cum."

"He is gonna cum too. He is still deep inside of you. Do you want him to pull out?" My husband asked?