Peggy: Son Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I feel it!"

"That's the entrance to my womb. That's where you came out of. I want you to hold me tight and make me take all of your seed right there. Can you do that?"

"Oh God, I can mom. I will."

"I want you to do it right now. Hold me tight and don't let me go." I whispered.

I felt his grip tighten and start guiding me down harder and harder. I could feel the tip of his cock softening me up. I felt his cock twitch inside of me as I hit bottom again, this time he held me tight and pushed his pelvis up into me. I felt myself open up and the tip of his cock enter my womb.

His grip was iron, and I could only hold on tight as I felt his cock pulse deep inside of me as he let out a guttural moan of satisfaction. I felt the heat radiating inside of me as his hot semen spurted over and over deep into my womb.

"Oh God, that feels incredible son," I said as I ground myself into his pelvis, trying to take even more of his cock into me.

"Oh God Mom, you feel incredible. I can feel your muscles massaging me."

"Just trying to get as much out of you as I can. Save yourself for tomorrow morning. I plan on spending the day like this."

"I will, I promise."

I looked into his eyes and kissed him deeply before I stood up and went into the bathroom to freshen up. Dinner was ready just as my husband got home. We had a nice meal, then spent the evening relaxing. It was hard being in the same room as my husband and son, after everything that transpired that day, but somehow we pulled it off.

The next morning, I got my husband his coffee and breakfast and sent him on his way. I changed into a different nightie, but decided not to put on panties. My son came just as I was falling asleep. He curled up behind me just like before. I felt his cock slip between my legs, but instead of keeping them closed, I spread them open and the tip nestle right up against my opening.

He slid his arm under my pillow, then wrapped his other arm around my abdomen. I felt him kissing the back of my neck as he gently applied pressure against my opening until I felt the tip slide in between my lips and up into me.

That morning he came inside of me 4 times before lunch time. We never even changed positions. We would fall asleep after he came, not even taking his cock out of me, then when I felt him start to move inside of me, I would arch my ass back and push into his pelvis, giving him the sign that I was ready for more.

My womb was bathed in his semen all morning long. It was bliss for both of us. Around lunch time, he put on his clothes, and put my nightie back on and a towel against my pussy to keep from leaking all over the floor. I made us lunch, then after, when he was still sitting there, I walked over to him, pulled the towel out from between my legs, pulled his shorts off, and sat down on his lap. I guided his cock straight into my pussy and rode him until I felt him cock pulse inside of me again. He held me tight as he shot off jet after jet, deep inside of my pussy.

We made our way back to the bed and curled up together. His cock resting between my legs. He took me one more time before I had to get up and take a shower. When I got dressed, I put on a sexy thong and short dress. I went into the kitchen to start preparing dinner. It wasn't long until I had arms wrapped around my and a nice hard cock pressed against my ass.

"Save it for tomorrow," I said. "I don't even know how you can still get hard. You came inside of me 6 times today."

"I don't either, but every time I see you now, I get rock hard. I just want to slide it into you one more time."

I felt his hands getting grabby. I told him if he behaved himself, I would have a special surprise for him in the morning. He relented and let go of me, allowing me to finish dinner. I made sure every time I had to check the oven or bend over, that I would flash my bare ass for him to see.

I had teased him mercilessly all evening long. It took me forever to fall asleep too. My husband even tried to have sex with me, but I faked a headache. I wanted to be fresh and ready in the morning.

That night I had some great dreams. I even woke up and felt my husband's hard cock pressing into my ass a couple times. As much as he tried, I just couldn't spoil the treat for my son in the morning. It wasn't the first time I had sent my husband to work frustrated, and it wouldn't be the last.

That morning I prepared my husband's breakfast, then kissed him goodbye and went into our bedroom. I went straight into the bathroom and started doing my makeup. I wanted to look sexy for my son when he came to join me. I then fixed my hair once I felt my makeup looked perfect. I was standing there in just my panties and silk robe on, looking at myself in the mirror as I started curling my hair.

I ran my hands up and down the front of my robe. When I cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples, I felt a jolt from my breast all the way to my pussy. I was soo turned on I could have gotten off just playing with my nipples.

I gave them one last pinch for good luck, and that's when I felt it. It was a very dull pain in my lower left abdomen. It was only for a second, but I knew exactly what it meant. My hands started trembling as I tried to get the idea out of my head.

I was getting more and more nervous until I couldn't even hold my hair straightener in my hand. I decided I should get dressed. I knew it wouldn't be long before he would be knocking at the door.

I walked over to my lingerie drawer and pulled out my Emerald Green bustier. My hands were trembling as I pulled it up over my hips and felt it slide up my body and into place. I adjusted my breasts into the cups, and feeling my bare hands caressing them sent an even bigger jolt all the way to my abdomen. I knew I was getting really wet. I could feel my juices already flowing.

I pulled up the itty bitty material that they called panties. I felt the material wedge itself between my lips and the string slide deliciously up my ass. I turned to look at myself in the mirror. I loved the way this sucked in my waist and accentuated my hips and breasts. I turned around and I couldn't even believe how round my ass looked in it. There was just the slightest glimpse of the triangle above my ass from the thong.

I went back into my drawer and pulled out my thigh highs. I was very careful pulling them up my legs with my long nails, they were silk and very expensive. Once I had them pulled all the way up, I secured the garters to them, making sure they wouldn't release on their own.

I walked back into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. Damn did I look hot. Very fuckable would be the word both my husband and I'm sure my son would say about me. I turned around and made sure the seams on the stockings were straight. Once all that was taken care of, I walked into my closet and pulled out the last new nightie neither my husband nor my son had seen.

The body of the nightie was lace see through, and the bust cups were pure silk. I had bought it when I went shopping by myself. I knew alone I would be able to get any man to have sex with me, but the whole outfit tied together so nicely, I looked ravishing.

I walked back into the bathroom and started shaking again. I knew what would happen if I let him enter me bare. I started rummaging around for condoms. I figured for the next few days I could get him to use them and hopefully keep old mom safe from getting pregnant. Wouldn't you know I couldn't find one. I didn't know what to do. I knew if I let him enter me bare, I wouldn't be able to resist letting him squirt his potent semen inside of me. I had to find something.

I heard a faint knock on the door. I started panicking. I yelled out, come back in five minutes and I will be ready. I opened up the medicine cabinet and saw the pink case laying there. It had been so long since I had used it. I started hoping that it was still in good shape. I opened it up and pulled out the soft latex material. It felt slightly hard on the edge, but the middle of it felt pliable still. It would have to do, I thought as I walked over to the toilet.

I put one leg up on the lid and reached down and pulled my panties to the side. I slipped my diaphragm up and into my soaking wet vagina, using my fingers to put it in place. I knew I didn't have any spermicide, so I would have to keep it in there for the next couple days to make sure none of his little swimmers could find my egg.

Once I was sure it was in place, I fixed my panties and walked out of the bathroom. I started feeling much better about my situation. I could still play like he was going to knock me up, but without the consequences of it. I walked over to the door and unlocked it.

When my son came in, I was lying in bed under the sheet with my back facing the door. I heard his shorts slide down and felt him pull the sheet up and slide into bed with me. I felt his arm slide under my pillow and felt his body press up against mine. I felt his hand slide over my waist. I felt his hand start sliding up and down my body, over the nightie. I felt his hand drop to the hem of my nightie and start raising up.

At the same time, I felt his cock growing harder and harder against my ass. He shifted a little until it slid between my legs and pressed up against my opening. His hand started rubbing down my leg, until he felt the lace stocking top, it then traced around until it found my garter strap. He started playing with it so I grabbed his hand and slid it up to my breast. I felt his cock stiffen even more, then he did a slight pelvic thrust and I felt the tip of his cock press harder into me.

I parted my legs slightly and arched my back a little and felt his cock press into me, pushing the tiny material of the panties out of the way. I let out a sigh as I felt his cock slip deeper and deeper into me as I arched my back even more. I moaned out loud as I felt his cock slide all the way into me and press against my cervix.

I reached between my legs and pulled the panties to the side as he slid back. I felt his hand grab my breast tighter as he began rhythmically thrusting his cock deep inside of me. Each time he would bump my cervix, then back out. I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me each time he bottomed out.

He started kissing the back of my neck as he moved his hand to my hip and forced me to arch my back and shift my ass higher, giving him better access to my pussy. On the next thrust I felt him press against my cervix, but this time with more force than previously. I started pressing back against him each time I felt him thrust forward. I could feel myself loosening up inside as I felt his thrusts become even stronger.

"You feel amazing!" I heard him whisper into my ear.

"So do you," I said as I placed my hand on his.

"I love our mornings together, mom," He whispered.

"So do I son, I love feeling you deep inside of me." I said as I turned my head and felt him rise up and push his cock further into me.

His mouth found mine and I felt his lips touch mine as he sighed into my mouth.

"I'm so close mom. You feel fantastic," he said into my open mouth.

"So am I son. I want to feel you deep inside of me." I whispered back as I arched my back to the limit and pressed my ass back into him. I could feel my muscles giving way as I felt his pressing against my cervix even harder. I let out a muffled yelp as I felt the pain building up along with my orgasm.

I didn't know how this would affect the diaphragm I had put inside of me earlier and at this point I was starting not to care. I just wanted to feel his cock penetrate me as deep as it could and I wanted him to cum. I wanted him to hold me tight and not let me get away as I felt him pulse and cum inside of me. I didn't want him to give me the option of getting away.

I whispered into his mouth, "Hold me, don't let me get away. Cum for me son."

"Mmmmm. I'm so close."

I felt him break our kiss and lay back down right behind me. I felt him wrap his other arm under me and grab my left breast. Sliding his hand under my nightie and bustier. He started pinching my nipple as I felt a jolt run up and down my body.

Secretly I started cursing myself as I got closer and closer to cumming. "Why did I put that diaphragm in. He feels soo good, I shouldn't deny him this..." I said in my head as I felt him thrust harder and harder.

I felt the grip on both my breast and my hip tighten up and I heard his breathe become labored as he continues his thrusting into me. I knew he was close, and each time he bottomed out, I could feel my own orgasm getting dangerously close. He pulled my hip back even more and I felt his breath leave my neck as he repositioned himself behind my outturned ass. I bent myself at my waist, feeling his hand leave my breast.

He thrust himself forward and pulled on my hip as I felt him bottom out inside of me. His thrust didn't stop though. I felt him press harder and harder against my cervix, and in turn the thin material of the diaphragm inside of me.

He backed out, then slid forward again. I pressed my hands into the bed and pushed my ass back hard against him as I felt the tip of his cock press against my opening again. He pressed himself harder and harder against me, this time I wasn't giving up. I felt the muscles give way, then felt the tip of his cock penetrate me. I let out a low moan as I felt my orgasm reaching its peak.

I started desperately hoping his cock would tear that silly diaphragm apart, rip right through it and unload its potent cargo deep inside of me. I was just about to tell him to stop and rip it out of me, when I felt it.

I felt his cock pulse and his legs shake against mine. His hand was gripping my hip tight and I think he was trying to pull me tighter into him.

"Ooohhhh My God! Yes, I'm Cumming Son. I feel it. Cum for me, Don't let me go!!!" I said as I felt my orgasm hit me from my toes all the way to my head. "You feel fantastic. Don't stop. Give it all to me!" I said as I closed my eyes and felt each jet bathe my pussy with his semen.

"Why did I put that stupid diaphragm in," I thought to myself as I started coming down from my orgasm.

I heard his breathing starting to slow down and I felt him pull my upper body up against his. He whispered in my ear as he brought me close to him and held me tight.

"That was fantastic, Mom," He said.

"Yes, it was. Do you feel better?" I asked.

"Very much so. You were driving me crazy last night, and when your door was locked this morning, I thought something was wrong."

"No, I just wanted to surprise you is all and I wasn't quite ready for you when you knocked. I hope I can drive you crazy some more today." I said as I wiggled my ass against him.

"You always do." He said.

"Good, now I need to go to the bathroom," I said as I pulled away and got out of bed.

His eyes were huge when I turned around and he was staring at me and my outfit. "Do you like this?" I asked.

"Oohh yeah, you look fantastic."

"Good, don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

"Please don't change mom. I want you to come back to bed just like that." He pleaded.

"I won't just gotta go fix something," I said.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had that freshly fucked glow about me as I ran my fingers through my hair. I could feel his semen beginning to leak out of my pussy and run down my leg. I lifter the lid on the toilet and sat down.

I could feel every bit of his semen leaking out of me and into the toilet below me. It usually took a while for his semen to come out without the diaphragm, I thought. It must still be intact I figured as I sat there thinking about how good he felt. I couldn't help but feel something missing. It was like I was empty inside. Even the orgasm was missing something.

I wiped myself clean, then used a wet wipe and cleaned myself even more. As I brushed the cool damp towel across my clit, I felt a jolt run through me. I was getting more turned on than I had been earlier and all the butterflies were gone from before.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I reached down and unsnapped the garters one by one. Once they were all undone, I slipped off the tiny panties and placed them in the hamper. I would have to wash them or hide them before my husband got home.

I reattached the garter straps to my stockings, then turned and looked at myself in the mirror. I could still see a glow around my face, but my cheeks were no longer flush and embarrassed. I turned and placed my leg on the toilet seat, slipped my fingers into my vagina and felt around until I found the band.

I looked at the person in the mirror. All rational thought was gone, and all I saw looking back was a woman in love... or lust, I couldn't tell at this point in time. I ran my finger all the way around the edge, feeling the tight seal it had created around my slightly abused opening. I then ran my finger over the band and felt the thin material completely intact, keeping me safe.

It would have looked strange to see me with my leg propped up on the toilet and my fingers buried deep inside my pussy, "I'm glad no one can see me right now," I thought as I traced every inch of the band inside of me.

The more I did this, the more I started turning myself on. The ever so slight rational me was saying, "I'm so glad it is still intact," but the naughty side of me was screaming, "Damn, and we tried so hard to tear through it."

I kept doing this as the battle waged on inside my head. "If I just pierce it a little, no one would know, but I can't do that. It's just not right." I kept saying. I felt my fingers pass over the band and touch my bare skin inside of me.

"One little mistake and this thing would pop right off and break the seal. There are still millions of potent swimmers still inside of me, just waiting to move on. No, I can't do that," I started rationalizing as I continued rubbing the outside of the band until I felt something give.

I had been playing with this thing inside of me for the last few minutes. I was trying to think rationally and avoid making a mistake that would cost me dearly, but something inside of me was egging me on. Pushing me to my limits. Feeling his cock deep inside of me, spreading my cervix open and forcing the tip of his cock and the thin material of the diaphragm inside of me and knowing what he was trying to do was driving me crazy. I so wanted to please him to the fullest extent and give him what he wanted, but I also didn't want to do something we would both regret.

Now it was too late. I felt the band lift up and dislodge the diaphragm ever so slightly. I knew the gap that had been created, even for a millisecond, was dangerous and I was losing control. I needed to stop playing with fire and just go back to bed and make love to my son, but I just couldn't stop. Something else was pushing me to tempt fate even more.

I continued rubbing my finger around the band, trying to feel the gap that had been created. When I didn't feel one, I just kept rubbing the edge of it some more, until I felt it give way to too much pressure again. I let go and felt it shift back into place. "That's twice," I thought. "I wonder how many swimmers were released behind the latex material," I started thinking.

"If it happens one more time," I started rationalizing, "then there is no point in keeping it in," I thought. "Too many of his virile little guys will be trapped behind the latex. I'm sure I will get pregnant anyways." I thought.

Just as I said that, my finger slipped and I felt the band lift up and completely uncover my cervix. I tried desperately to get it back in place, but my fingers kept fumbling with it until I felt the band lodged between both of my fingers. I looked up at the woman in the mirror, and instead of a frightened face staring back at me, there was a huge smile across my face.